Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama (94522 Views)

What Is It About Obama That Enrages Trump? / See What Trump's Attorney Uncovered About Obama Lemmings / Strange Facts About Obama’s Portrait Painter Kehinde Wiley (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:43pm On Apr 17, 2022
Evil people are many in church and they carry big bible.
Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by Reality3080: 10:43pm On Apr 17, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

Actually I think you should be the one taking your own advice and checking his history as president because your version of it seems distorted.

The way you close-minded people paint Obama if we did not have eyes for ourselves we will believe you, misguided folks, buying into the Youtube BS of white supremacist idiots who hated the man.

He is clearly with faults but after you all have gone to drink conspiracy BS churned out by white supremacists that hated the dude for his popularity and few achievements I don't know what to call you.

Actually, get a book and read on his legacy because historians record him as one of the best presidents in American history.

And I will pardon you for calling me a troll lol
i repeat u are a troll,get lost

1 Like

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:45pm On Apr 17, 2022
Reality3080:

You are the troll.
Now run out since you don't know what you are saying.

2 Likes

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by FLYFIRE(m): 10:45pm On Apr 17, 2022
Obama is married to a man. Here are the parents of the 'Obama daughters'

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by dasparrow: 10:47pm On Apr 17, 2022
Frigga13:
This old pic .. taken during his second tenure .. no be today pics

You no Dey see the kids ..
And he’s not a Christian .. believer in Christ

A 32 degree illuminate no get dealings with Christ Jesus.

Well said! And what Nigerians don't know is that Obama is coming back again as president of America after Kamala Harris destroys the U.S constitution using "overide." She will become America's president after Biden is "put away" without completing his tenure as president. Elohim has revealed a lot of what is coming to America through His daughter Celestial of the Master's Voice Prophecy blog.

https://the-masters-voice.com/
Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by Kolemann: 10:48pm On Apr 17, 2022
Old picture
Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by donforeign: 10:48pm On Apr 17, 2022
AmazonTopaz:

He is more useful than you cheesy

useful to ur family not me

1 Like

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:49pm On Apr 17, 2022
donforeign:

useful to ur family not me

Stay delusional wink

1 Like

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by TWoods(m): 10:51pm On Apr 17, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

he did NOTHING for black people, NOT A SINGLE POLICY/LAW/DECREE directly benefitting black agenda, but for gays and transgenders etc, he did a lot. he is a sellout to his own people!

BTW this pic is from 2016 when he was still president: here is the link to original: https://twitter.com/barackobama/status/714145739111174144?lang=en

This is not true. The ACA benefited millions of black people. Black unemployment was 14.8% in 2009, when he left in 2016, it was 7.5% (almost half). African Americans comprise <15% of the US population, any decree/policy solely directed to black people would have been struck down in the courts. If you're in doubt, see here - https://www.nytimes.com/2022/02/21/us/politics/black-farmers-debt-relief.html

I think we need to be very careful when we make these types of knee-jerk claims.
Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by Reference(m): 10:51pm On Apr 17, 2022
lexy2014:

This is what happened: US did not lead any NATO military operation in Libya under Obama that led to Gaddafi's death.

You are the one blaming Obama. So you should be able to explain why you are blaming him

I just do not know where people get this false assertion from.
That the US invaded Libya.
People just ignore facts and follow after propaganda peddled by those who dislike the West.
The only actions the US in conjunction with NATO took against Libya were sanctions to force the Gaddafi regime to handover the terror suspects implicated in the bombing of the PAN America flight over Lockerbie, Scotland. The two suspects the Libyan government themselves admitted carried out the act.

The implosion of Libya and the overthrow of the Gaddafi regime was purely internal, triggered by the Arab spring but which the increasingly fractured and weak government could not contain, the exact thing that happened in Syria. Again NATO stepped in to impose a no fly zone when that regime began to attack its own cities that were held by government opposition groups. The same no fly zone that was imposed over Syria, all sanctioned by the United Nations.

The United States never had any troops or armament deployed to Libya except the company of Marines guarding the US Embassy which is standard. As a matter of fact it was France and Italy that were the main actors in implementing the NFZ not even the United States. Tripoli fell to rebel groups and Gadaffi was hunted and killed by them and not by any western military force.
Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by Kingisibor: 10:52pm On Apr 17, 2022
Na devil get church now ooo... more devils are found in church these days..
Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by IbileIfe: 10:53pm On Apr 17, 2022
kingyakos:

Christianity is not a religion and no church is practicing Christianity they only claiming to but not.

Religion is intellectual, man's idea, what you see in churches today.
Christianity is pure spirituality, it's the possession of the beauty of Christ
Thanks.
You made my day.

1 Like

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by abduljubril: 10:56pm On Apr 17, 2022
OP try change dealer
Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by akeeng: 11:01pm On Apr 17, 2022
I’m sure this song will change your perspective

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYaby7HgXAU
Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by frog12: 11:08pm On Apr 17, 2022
this man MURDERED Gaddhafi and he runs to church?

no wonder some pastors just die in church and we wonder why GOD no warn them.
Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by VULCAN(m): 11:12pm On Apr 17, 2022
Even though I don't know you.

I am ashamed of how gullible you are.

Politics is ALL about Optics. You must create an image to fool the dumb voters.

I'm sure you voted Buhari because of pictures they showed you.

Mtscheww!

God1000:
For those of you that think Barack Obama is evil because of his policies and stance on homosexuality, he's a surefooted Christian, a true believer in Christ, he goes to church regularly.

You can see him reading the holy bible

He's a proud Blackman as well, I remember him going to his ancestral homeland keyna as senator and president.
Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by xandy84: 11:12pm On Apr 17, 2022
Africans hate him so much cos they thought America will open floodgate of visa when Obama became president but they forget US system had a check and balance and Obama does not have unilateral power to just dash all Africans visas..

God1000:
I don't know why some Africans hate him so much, he did well in office apart from the US led NATO military operation in Libya that killed Gaddafi under him.

The republican led Congress both at the senate and House of representatives blocked everything Obama wanted to do
Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by Ezechimaobim(m): 11:15pm On Apr 17, 2022
Na this picture makes everything looks reality, who be Christ?
Religious gulibles and bingos everywhere
Because he is putting on coat with book full of lies, fictions and allegory,that proves his innocence,
Wetin we wan do Africa like this �
Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by VULCAN(m): 11:17pm On Apr 17, 2022
With all your noise here, you are truly gullible.

Obama has left office but he is still a politician.

Obama and Kamala are the ones controlling The White House now because Biden struggles to know what day it is!

Michelle70:
even after leaving office, he still relates with commoners and crack jokes
Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by Damireal: 11:18pm On Apr 17, 2022
He is really great man, his believe and culture is exceptional

1 Like

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by CoronaVirusPro: 11:25pm On Apr 17, 2022
Abascoh:
Using Obama and christian in the same sentence is a big joke

And Trump is a Christian shey?
Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by CoronaVirusPro: 11:26pm On Apr 17, 2022
VULCAN:
With all your noise here, you are truly gullible.

Obama has left office but he is still a politician.

Obama and Kamala are the ones controlling The White House now because Biden struggles to know what day it is!

Gibberish!

Like your youthful you is more eloquent than Biden.
Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by CoronaVirusPro: 11:27pm On Apr 17, 2022
Reality3080:

Dude is telling you facts! Imbibe it!
Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 17, 2022
marhez43:
Na so
@2022 please nl i want to marry oo any man shuld chek my signature i promise to obey u in marriage
Simp marry me
I am the best simp in town. grin
Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 17, 2022
Krss216:
I laugh,so cos em take picture for church come mean say e no dey evil?
Dem dey write am for head,if you like go church from now till next year,you are evil you are evil.
Abeg woooooo !!! Help me ask am ? What's new or miraculous about it ! Our Politicians dey even fry Akara and Roast Corn for we street ! Eat food with small pikins for schools and streets grin grin cheesy
Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by BIGBOOTYSLAYER: 11:43pm On Apr 17, 2022
Don't forget...The Devil wears Prada too
Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by deleo16(m): 11:46pm On Apr 17, 2022
Krss216:
I laugh,so cos em take picture for church come mean say e no dey evil?
Dem dey write am for head,if you like go church from now till next year,you are evil you are evil.
Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by DrSamOnowu87(m): 11:48pm On Apr 17, 2022
God1000:
I don't know why some Africans hate him so much, he did well in office apart from the US led NATO military operation in Libya that killed Gaddafi under him.

The republican led Congress both at the senate and House of representatives blocked everything Obama wanted to do
(m): 5:37pm
I don't know why some Africans hate him so much, he did well in office apart from the US led NATO military operation in Libya that killed Gaddafi under him. And u called that 'just'. Do u know d mess d country is in presently as a result of that military operation in that country?
Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by SaturnNick(m): 11:52pm On Apr 17, 2022
I even thought he is Muslim oo. Because of his name cheesy cheesy
Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by PROPHETmichael: 11:58pm On Apr 17, 2022
God1000:
For those of you that think Barack Obama is evil because of his policies and stance on homosexuality, he's a surefooted Christian, a true believer in Christ, he goes to church regularly.

You can see him reading the holy bible

He's a proud Blackman as well, I remember him going to his ancestral homeland keyna as senator and president.

Just imagine smh

Re: This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama by naijapips02: 12:16am On Apr 18, 2022
1868ight:
[s][/s]

Udele

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Joe Biden Falls On Stage At U.S Air Force Academy Graduation Ceremony (Video) / Julienne Sassou Nguesso's Sextape Leaked By Her Boyfriend / Man Ejaculates On Woman's Leg While Standing Behind Her On Queue In Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.