Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,342 members, 7,860,876 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:49 PM

Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) (60053 Views)

Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed / Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS / Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 18, 2022
fred04:
Only if you guys know the number of innocent people nigerian security forces have killed in our village (orsu LGA) alone.
They go from house to house killing young guys and instead of them to go to these guys popular camp.
Sowi my brother Nigeria forces are evil
I wish Orlu people victory

2 Likes

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by od501: 12:22pm On Apr 18, 2022
Peppysco:

This your comment only points out the obvious that you guys are not even at peace with one another. I made reference to the unrests in certain parts of your region using a collective term 'South East', yet, you thought I should have mentioned Imo state too and not only Anambra since the thread was based on an Anambra issue. Is Imo not part of the South East anymore? Is the life of an Anambra citizen more important than anyother one from the South East?
No wonder the guys from Ebonyi state are not regarded as full Igbos cos of the disunity among you guys. You hate yourselves and others from other parts of the country and you expect them to roll the carpet for you anytime you show up, no na, it is very very wrong. Look, I don't have anything against you or anybody from the East, matter of fact, I have too many of them as friends but the ideologies you guys push is what the problem is.

Are drunk or something? I see, I know what you are doing here: divide and conquer. Oga, go to Anambra, Ebonyi people are everywhere living their best lives. I know people like you, you are one of the BMCs here playing by the script of your pay matters.

And I can swear you haven't stayed a day in Anambra talk less of knowing how the people live. Try again, the division tactics is not working grin

1 Like

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Apr 18, 2022
Angelfrost:

So, the army just wakes up and starts shooting people living their lives peacefully, minding their business without any provocation?!!

See ehn, I will never hold brief for the corrupt Nigerian security agents, but make una dey talk the complete truth abeg!

There can never be smoke without fire! Never!!

Until Igbo people come out to speak the truth, and disown those cancerous ones among them, they will never know peace... Just like those in the North!
So if Igbos refused to come out and speak it means Nigeria forces should kill Igbo youths

1 Like

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 18, 2022
Basheer22:

No wonder Igbos can't trace their history. You have short memories and empty heads.
Igbos were against Jonathan succeeding Yar'Adua.
In fact, when Yorubas like Soyinka and Tunde Bakare of the Save Nigeria Group were marching on the streets of Abuja, Igbo fools were insulting them.
I want you to deny this so I can show you links. Foolish igbo trash.
This is another super story, they want to change line

1 Like

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by od501: 12:41pm On Apr 18, 2022
Angelfrost:

Okay... Enjoy your never ending drama!

Let's see who gets tired!

No i won't enjoy it, and secondly, I have left your cursed country. But for the fact that people are still dying in that region, I will continue to preach the evils of the Nigerian government anywhere I find my self.
Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 18, 2022
Okorohausa and Hopeless Uzodinjo should call their boys to order.

1 Like

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by od501: 12:42pm On Apr 18, 2022
Kreme:

They want to go yet their elders are threatening that they want the presidency or else all hell will be let loose....Wetin dey work una sef?

He'll will get loose? Who said that? And when?
Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by od501: 12:44pm On Apr 18, 2022
Basheer22:

How is today's sit at home?
Foolish slave
Illiterates are forbidding your parents from coming out.
Try carry your ipob nonsense come do nonsense in Asaba if you won't collect.

How old are you?
Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by onuman: 12:45pm On Apr 18, 2022
The dead people were never unknown gunmen. They were innocent passersby.
A group of people in power in Imo state want to kill and bury Orlu under 4 years.
Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by Lekan239(m): 12:46pm On Apr 18, 2022
Tracka:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqEA1pGQ_vI

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cce00j-KKH-/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
why is anything east always bloody. In Nigeria we have North East and South East, even in the world, middle East, north Korea is also east, Ukraine and Russia is in the East, in Africa Somalia is east even Sudan east. Fear East
Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by Simplythebest: 12:49pm On Apr 18, 2022
Am sure u know that all this agitation has been in existence even before Buhari regime.

We just need peace in this country and u talking about speaking in one voice u know is not possible not everyone is supporting IPOB and even in families their is always disagreement will u kill ur brother or sister cus he or she doesn't believe in ur government or doesn't support u.

This country is big enough to accommodate everyone when justice, love and fairness is put into practice.

Note that not every Igbo person is supporting IPOB.

God bless u
Angelfrost:

See ehn... Let me tell you this hard truth!

The biggest enemies of your people right now are those hell bent on causing crisis in your land!

A man who is hated should not destroy himself or cause internal issues that will bring destruction to his land... It makes no sense.

Living in denial is the worst thing you guys are doing right now... Most of you keep lying that the atrocities happening are being done by non Igbos! Lies!!!

In fact, some of your people even know them... All you channel your annoyance to is against Buhari and Soludo! This is wrong!!!

I dislike Buhari and his useless government with all my heart and soul, but does it mean I should support people whose only aim is to steal, kill, and destroy my state just to make him look bad?!! My first loyalty is not to Nigeria, but my ancestral home! My family! They come first... I will see Nigeria burn before I allow even the slightest nuisance in my land!

Forgive my long words... All I am saying is simple!!!

You all have to speak with one voice and disown your fellow Indigenes both within and outside this country pushing for violence and death upon your ancestral lands! These people are as bad as those who oppress you in Aso Rock!

Cleanse your lands from within, before you can properly address the forces of evil from without!!!
Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by IGBOSON1: 12:50pm On Apr 18, 2022
Ain't it strange how a thread on insecurity in Orlu has extended to 8 pages since morning, yet a thread on the slaughter of over a 150 innocent souls in the north tried if it manages to limp past page 5 over two or three days!?

See one on insecurity in the north to help buttress my point: https://www.nairaland.com/7076502/bandits-kidnap-female-students-college#111905010

Here's another one: https://www.nairaland.com/7074402/over-100-victims-plateau-attacks
Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by onuman: 12:54pm On Apr 18, 2022
boyfrank:

e ne zuzu, keep supporting ndi amusu ipob. This is just the beginning. I will bring the might of the Nigerian army to the east while the north is insecure, so says MNK and his headless IPOB urchins clapped for him. This is it.

Are you not exceedingly stuupiid? Look carefully on the ground and understand that Igbo haters in uniform are unleashing mayhem in the SE, using anything as coverup?

2 Likes

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by TheNiceGuy(m): 12:58pm On Apr 18, 2022
Very sad.

Our words are with you anyway

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by Taiggarr: 1:04pm On Apr 18, 2022
Aonkuuse:
Please the killings should stop

Watch the graphic Video Here >>>>> https://salemgists.com/easter-turns-bloody-in-orlu-as-unknown-gunmen-clash-with-jtf-video/

NO!!!

Buhari MUST feel this all the way in Abuja..

Ndi igbo wuzi ndi Eriri Eri!!!

TUFIAKWA!!!

1 Like

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by Ucpascal(m): 1:10pm On Apr 18, 2022
Ndị igbo sị na ọgbu mma ga ala na mma
*Ọgba egbe gaa ala kwa na egbe

A full grown man will just wake up and the next plan in his stinking mind & brain will be to execute innocent lives that did nothing to him
Hmmm....my broda you will neva know peace till you die
Ise! Ise!! Ise!!!
Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by mrtheo33: 1:19pm On Apr 18, 2022
God punish Nnamdi Kalu and his useless unknown gun men.

God will punish anybody that will quote me here.

IAMAPROUDIGBOMAN I hate nonse

1 Like

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by rosechika1994: 1:50pm On Apr 18, 2022
I didn't see any UGM, I saw only Nigerian soldiers killing innocent youths

2 Likes

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by Kreme(m): 1:56pm On Apr 18, 2022
od501:

He'll will get loose? Who said that? And when?
Are you saying that you don't know what "All hell will let loose means"?....Ipigs sha
Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by NybenSBF101(m): 2:01pm On Apr 18, 2022
Satan must deal with Nnamdi Kanu in hell for bringing a war that he is not ready to fight in our land
Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 18, 2022
Franking:

Thunder strike my dirty mother grin
Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by Ojukwubucket(m): 2:02pm On Apr 18, 2022
CryptoClub2018:

The only reason why you call sw cowards is because we have accommodated you miscreants and living with you peacefully and likewise you have been a good baby. The day you igbo miscreants start been an idiot on yoruba land that day you will realise that the gentility of a lion isn't cowardness
Typical avonja noise maker..
We fought d civil war against all Nigeria..
E come b cowards like Una? grin
Aboki that deals with u guys on a daily, what have u done?

3 Likes

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by VPN11(m): 2:03pm On Apr 18, 2022
Eyewitness In Orlu Confirmed That The Nigerian Army Stormed The Community Unprovoked, Started Shooting, Killing Anyone They Saw On Sight. Men, Women & Even Little Children Were Shot.

Nigeria (Fulani jihadist republic)

Up north + Mid Belt + South West =Jajaweeds foot soldiers slaughtering;displacing Indigenous people.

Old Eastern region = The Nigerian Jihadist Government Army sponsored killing .

Total = Same people;same objectives ;

Jihad is here.

In a terribly unguarded moment of brazen buffoonery, Aliyu Gwarzo, former head of the Nigeria State Security Service blurted out

Allah has given Nigeria to us, the Fulani. They can grumble, moan and groan as much as they want but each time they go into their bedrooms to meet their wives and each time they get on their prayer mats to begin their prayers, it is we the Fulani that they think of, that they fear, that they bow to and that they pray for. Some of them are even ready to give us their wives and daughters for one nights sport and pleasure. They owe us everything. This is because we gave them Islam through the great Jihad waged by Sheik Uthman Dan Fodio. We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King and installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient town away from the barbarian Yoruba and their filthy pagan gods. We liberated all these places and all these people by imposing Islam on them by force. It was either the Koran or the sword and most of them chose the Koran. In return for the good works of our forefathers Allah, through the British, gave us Nigeria to rule and to do with as we please. Since 1960 we have been doing that and we intend to continue. The Igbo tried to stop us in 1966 and between 1967 and 1969 they paid a terrible price. They were brought to heel and since then they have been broken. No Goodluck or anyone else will stop us from taking back our power next year. We will kill, maim, destroy and turn this country into Africa's biggest war zone and refugee camp if they try it. Many say we are behind Boko Haram. My answer is what do you expect? We do not have economic power or intellectual power. All we have is political power and they want to take even that from us. We must fight and we will fight back in order to keep it. They have brought in the infidels from America and the pigs from Israel to help them but they will fail. The war has just begun, the Mujahadeen are more than ready and by Allah we shall win. If they don't want an ISIS in Nigeria then they must give us back the Presidency and our political power. Their soldiers are killing our warriors and our people every day but mark this: even if it takes one hundred years we will have our revenge. Every Fulani man that they kill is a debt that will be repaid even if it takes 100 years. The Fulani have very long memories.'' Aliyu Ismaila Gwarzo is a former Head of Nigerian State Security Service.

2 Likes

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by Rugaria: 2:05pm On Apr 18, 2022
helinues:
Toh

The consequences of bringing ants infested woods to the house.

While other regions are busy making policies to improve the development in their regions, SE are busy killing themselves all in the name of punishing Buhari that's in far away Abuja.

Well we go the read the updates for news
Since it was made public that your "starboy" abi "starshit" Osibanjo actually ran away from Lagos to Ogun State because of igbos in his VGC area who won't allow APC to drink water and keep cup, you have gone berserk. Totally unhinged and wild , you have threatened everything including genocide and seizures of properties over the last 48 hours. Now you're here gloating over the massacres of the innocent. E go soon reach you. Meanwhile, when those responsible for this starts to collect, don't come here to moan about the results.. The Igbo will triumph. Always remember that..

3 Likes

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by od501: 2:11pm On Apr 18, 2022
Kreme:

Are you saying that you don't know what "All hell will let loose means"?....Ipigs sha

Like I said, una too yeye for this country of yours. But don't worry, very soon, una eye go soon clear. You think NK is your problem abi? Continue, bunch of f00ls

1 Like

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by od501: 2:19pm On Apr 18, 2022
Kreme:

Like I said, una too yeye for this country of yours. But don't worry, very soon, una eye go soon clear. You think NK is your problem abi? Continue, bunch of f00ls
VPN11:
Eyewitness In Orlu Confirmed That The Nigerian Army Stormed The Community Unprovoked, Started Shooting, Killing Anyone They Saw On Sight. Men, Women & Even Little Children Were Shot.

Up north + Mid Belt + South West =Jajaweeds foot soldiers slaughtering;displacing Indigenous people.

Jihad is here.

In a terribly unguarded moment of brazen buffoonery, Aliyu Gwarzo, former head of the Nigeria State Security Service blurted out

Allah has given Nigeria to us, the Fulani. They can grumble, moan and groan as much as they want but each time they go into their bedrooms to meet their wives and each time they get on their prayer mats to begin their prayers, it is we the Fulani that they think of, that they fear, that they bow to and that they pray for. Some of them are even ready to give us their wives and daughters for one nights sport and pleasure. They owe us everything. This is because we gave them Islam through the great Jihad waged by Sheik Uthman Dan Fodio. We also captured Ilorin, killed their local King and installed our Fulani Emir. We took that ancient town away from the barbarian Yoruba and their filthy pagan gods. We liberated all these places and all these people by imposing Islam on them by force. It was either the Koran or the sword and most of them chose the Koran. In return for the good works of our forefathers Allah, through the British, gave us Nigeria to rule and to do with as we please. Since 1960 we have been doing that and we intend to continue. The Igbo tried to stop us in 1966 and between 1967 and 1969 they paid a terrible price. They were brought to heel and since then they have been broken. No Goodluck or anyone else will stop us from taking back our power next year. We will kill, maim, destroy and turn this country into Africa's biggest war zone and refugee camp if they try it. Many say we are behind Boko Haram. My answer is what do you expect? We do not have economic power or intellectual power. All we have is political power and they want to take even that from us. We must fight and we will fight back in order to keep it. They have brought in the infidels from America and the pigs from Israel to help them but they will fail. The war has just begun, the Mujahadeen are more than ready and by Allah we shall win. If they don't want an ISIS in Nigeria then they must give us back the Presidency and our political power. Their soldiers are killing our warriors and our people every day but mark this: even if it takes one hundred years we will have our revenge. Every Fulani man that they kill is a debt that will be repaid even if it takes 100 years. The Fulani have very long memories.'' Aliyu Ismaila Gwarzo is a former Head of Nigerian State Security Service.

Bro...no vex oo... but can I get the source you picked this statement?

1 Like

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by ba7man(m): 2:27pm On Apr 18, 2022
All these IPOB and their supporters can lie.

1 Like

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by wiseoneking: 2:31pm On Apr 18, 2022
helinues:
Toh

The consequences of bringing ants infested woods to the house.

While other regions are busy making policies to improve the development in their regions, SE are busy killing themselves all in the name of punishing Buhari that's in far away Abuja.

Well we go the read the updates for news
You are correct but honestly no region is making an worthwhile policies to improve their region. Let's call a spade a spade. Things fall apart in the whole of Naija, the center cannot hold anymore.
Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by helinues: 2:35pm On Apr 18, 2022
wiseoneking:
You are correct but honestly no region is making an worthwhile policies to improve their region. Let's call a spade a spade. Things fall apart in the whole of Naija, the center cannot hold anymore.

Except NE and some States in North, others are not destroying their region

1 Like

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by Fbicacus: 2:35pm On Apr 18, 2022
VPN11:

Jihad is here.

One Nigeria for us

1 Like

Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by ALFADOS(m): 2:53pm On Apr 18, 2022
Tracka:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqEA1pGQ_vI

https://www.instagram.com/tv/Cce00j-KKH-/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Like I always said when these reach it's peak northeast or west would be a child play, so keep on playing with a lava of multi magmas that's hide under the rock
Re: Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) by drmuri(m): 2:55pm On Apr 18, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

We have pass a point where we do not care about your sympathy for our cause any more

The average south western is a coward hidden under political correctness , it takes courage to stand up and resist the instrument of states and not succumb to our feet , we are warriors and such death only harden our heart to continue to resist tyranny in our lifetime
Abeg, wetin bring south western matter for here na.
An average south easterner is an empty head who mistakes foolishness for bravery.
You should carry on with your bravery.
We dey here dey observe the pains of your foolishness coated as bravery.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Halliburton: Fayose Justifies Claim Of Buhari Wife’s Involvement! Pictures / Obiageli Mazi Promoted To Assistant Headmistress By Governor Zulum In Borno / Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.