Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) (56034 Views)

Soldiers And Gunmen Clash In Mangu Plateau, Many Feared Killed / Girl Killed By Stray Bullet In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With Soldiers PHOTOS / Easter Turns Bloody In Orlu As Unknown Gunmen Clash With JTF (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by Nobody: 10:40pm On May 18, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DriTmLzDqa0

https://twitter.com/ef_oh_gee/status/1394754964803698688?s=21

Mbataku96:
I just got a call from my younger brother who stays at Douglas by mbaise road Owerri, that Unknown Gun Men are currently bomb and shooting at the military post out there, the shooting started around 8:30pm this evening and is still going on.
If you have anybody around that area, please call and check on them.

Unknown Gun men and Nigeria Army exchanging bullets in Owerri now today 18/05/2021 this around 11pm in the night

https://mobile.twitter.com/morrishtg/status/1394795009485021188

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by PissfulProtester: 10:44pm On May 18, 2021
grin

How can you say the military is protecting only Fulani settlement while others are living in fear? grin
Una lamentations never start. You all cheered and shamelessly supported the unknown Gunmen. Who would have thought you would ever need the military to protect your people? From what exactly? Is it from the military or the unknown Gunmen?

I have said it countless times that the hypocrisy in the East will eventually consume it.

63 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by Duru9(m): 10:45pm On May 18, 2021
Nawaaa oh
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by Golan007: 10:46pm On May 18, 2021
This children still dey play with knockout

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by PissfulProtester: 10:48pm On May 18, 2021
Golan007:
Aswear grin

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by Federickson02: 10:48pm On May 18, 2021
Fake news

6 Likes

Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by Nobody: 10:49pm On May 18, 2021
PissfulProtester:
grin

How can you say the military is protecting only Fulani settlement while others are living in fear? grin

I have said it countless times that the hypocrisy in the East will eventually consume it.

You have a very good point, but this growing problem may come to affect Nigeria as a whole. People are definitely living in fear in that area.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 18, 2021
Golan007:

That was a smoke bomb I think by the army to hide their location

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by PissfulProtester: 10:54pm On May 18, 2021
PeaceforNigeria:

You have a very good point, but this growing problem may come to affect Nigeria as a whole. People are definitely living in fear in that area.

We knew it would come to this..but when we aired our opinions on this forum, we got death threats, insults/curses etc..can you imagine this? There is no where in the world you would kill security agents, boast about it and expect to be left alone. It's not possible. Military men were killed, butchered, videoed and put online for all to see..Comments from our Igbo brothers made us feel sorry for the East aswear. Do these people have conscience, we asked ourselves...

75 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by Pierocash(m): 10:54pm On May 18, 2021
PissfulProtester:
grin

[s]How can you say the military is protecting only Fulani settlement while others are living in fear? grin
Una lamentations never start. You all cheered and shamelessly supported the unknown Gunmen. Who would have thought you would ever need the military to protect your people? From what exactly? Is it from the military or the unknown Gunmen?

I have said it countless times that the hypocrisy in the East will eventually consume it.[/s]
this terrorist have started spewing gibberish and twisting the narrative.

The video only recorded gun sounds and no one knows who is having the upper hand. But in your own delusion,you have already started talking as if civilians are been murdered.

No place for terrorists in the South,take that message to your terrorist pay masters

283 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by PissfulProtester: 10:57pm On May 18, 2021
Pierocash:
this terrorist have started spewing gibberish and twisting the narrative.

The video only recorded gun sounds and no one knows who is having the upper hand. But in your own delusion,you have already started talking as if civilians are been murdered.

No place for terrorists in the South,take that message to your terrorist pay masters
See this one still talking about upper hand..by tomorrow morning, if the headlines read "12 unknown Gunmen were killed".., you will see him crying foul on this forum.

Na Una dey do Una self aswear...

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by Rareoil(m): 10:57pm On May 18, 2021
PissfulProtester:
We knew it would come to this..but when we aired our opinions on this forum, we got death threats, insults/curses etc..can you imagine this? There is no where in the world you would kill security agents, boast about it and expect to be left alone. It's not possible. Military men were killed, butchered, videoed and put online for all to see..Comments from our Igbo brothers made us feel sorry for the East aswear. Do these people have conscience, we asked ourselves...

don't feel sorry for us focus on your region bros.

bandits kidnapped a shariia judge focus in that.

249 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by Nobody: 10:57pm On May 18, 2021
I pray The Nigerian Armed Forces kill this UGM miscreants in dozens!

God bless The Nigerian Armed Forces

34 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by adadike(f): 10:59pm On May 18, 2021
People are truly living in fear honestly . Today, I witness broad day light robbery in onitsha for the first time in my life.
Those outside igboland cheering ugm should come back home and see how your brothers and sisters are suffering.
Soldiers truly blocked Amawbia to Nise road in Awka
As for me, posterity will be kind to me coz I warned my people but they did not listen
Moving out of South east soon on a more permanent basis

69 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by jlinkd78(m): 10:59pm On May 18, 2021
Noted
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by Rareoil(m): 11:00pm On May 18, 2021
PeaceforNigeria:

That was a smoke bomb I think by the army to hide their location

Lmaooooo
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by UncleKoboko: 11:00pm On May 18, 2021
IT WILL NEVER BE WELL WITH BUHARÎ AND ALL HIS ALMAJIRI PEOPLE.

97 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by Pierocash(m): 11:03pm On May 18, 2021
PissfulProtester:
[s]See this one still talking about upper hand..by tomorrow morning, if the headlines read "12 unknown Gunmen were killed".., you will see him crying foul on this forum.

Na Una dey do Una self aswear...
[/s]
GIBBERISH

In every battle ,there must be casualties,that isn new.

As strong as Isreal is ,they still suffered casualties in this ongoing war with Palestinians,that isn't an issue. If UGM dies ,they died for what they believe.

In life there are Constance and there are variables. The only constance in this whole battle still remains that,no room for terrorists occupation in the South. You guys can keep occupying Borno Zamfara ,and other north west states,that is your business.

But up south here,one million soldiers can't cede any land to terrorists in the South here

142 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by GTkester: 11:05pm On May 18, 2021
Loolol
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by Nobody: 11:05pm On May 18, 2021
Rareoil:

Lmaooooo

Typical ill informed Nigerian laughing at his ignorance. Example ;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rgd_PVzrbQ

Now after watching this, take you big head and watch the original video.

8 Likes

Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by GTkester: 11:06pm On May 18, 2021
PissfulProtester:
grin

Mumu! Nobody is lamenting anything. And yes we don't care about how you feel or what you think!!

69 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by GTkester: 11:07pm On May 18, 2021
UGM
Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by GTkester: 11:08pm On May 18, 2021
adadike:
People are truly living in fear honestly . Today, I witness broad day light robbery in onitsha for the first time in my life.
Those outside igboland cheering ugm should come back home and see how your brothers and sisters are suffering.
As for me, posterity will be kind to me coz I warned my people but they did not listen

BYE BYE! And you won't be missed!

100 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by Rareoil(m): 11:10pm On May 18, 2021
PeaceforNigeria:

Typical ill informed Nigerian laughing at his ignorance. Example ;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rgd_PVzrbQ

Now after watching this, take you big head and watch the original video.

dey try rest.

5 Likes

Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by Biafrannuke: 11:11pm On May 18, 2021
PissfulProtester:
grin

what are you ranting about?

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 18, 2021
This post is attracting IPOB members like bees to honey grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by GTkester: 11:14pm On May 18, 2021
PeaceforNigeria:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DriTmLzDqa0

More here

https://twitter.com/ef_oh_gee/status/1394754964803698688?s=21

If you watch this, you'd see the poster was cool with UGM! Now ask yourself why are our people cool with UGM? The answer is Because we realize that there mission is not terrorism, like Fulani herdsmen or the norther bandits, but there mission is to fight for citizens freedom. Hate UGM all you want, it will not change the fact that security personnel are not having it easy with them

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by SisterFire(f): 11:14pm On May 18, 2021
adadike:
...shame on u freedom has price to pay , u want fulani to over run ur tribe? Think for once u impostor

Is this same police n army who removes bodies of fulani victim when ever they kill u support? Shame on u
Is this same military men that has killed 1000unarmed Igbos u support , shame on u!
Do you know d military is the herdsmen killing igbos , ?
No one will give u justice except u in this Selfish world

94 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by xelly: 11:18pm On May 18, 2021
PissfulProtester:

Comment from the entire Igbos?

3 Likes

Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by PissfulProtester: 11:19pm On May 18, 2021
xelly:

Comment from the entire Igbos?
Majority of the Igbos..we have only a few of them on this forum constantly condemning the unknown Gunmen..the likes of adadik_e

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by alfasexy: 11:27pm On May 18, 2021
adadike:

bye bye

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 18, 2021
GTkester:

If you watch this, you'd see the poster was cool with UGM! Now ask yourself why are our people cool with UGM? The answer is Because we realize that there mission is not terrorism, like Fulani herdsmen or the norther bandits, but there mission is to fight for citizens freedom. Hate UGM all you want, it will not change the fact that security personnel are not having it easy with them

You can’t beat the army in war. The UGM will turn Imo into a militarised zone, guerrilla warfare will continue, many will die, businesses will move out and suffering will start.

War is not good.

22 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

El-Rufai & His Classmates At United Nations University-Merit, Netherlands (Pics) / Nnamdi Kanu's Trial: DSS Arrests Foreigners For Taking Pictures Of High Court / Celebrities React To Desmond Elliot Statement Over Social Media Regulation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.