Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,183 members, 7,811,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Chrisland: Cowgirl Trends Number 1 As Other parent reveals the truth from Teache - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chrisland: Cowgirl Trends Number 1 As Other parent reveals the truth from Teache (9788 Views)

Cowgirl Style From Now On / Nairaland Trends Number One On Twitter / 4 frivolous Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Reverse Cowgirl Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chrisland: Cowgirl Trends Number 1 As Other parent reveals the truth from Teache by Northernblood4(m): 6:38am On Apr 19, 2022
This is a victory to all those that has been accused of rape one way or the other. These fools knows that the only way to get people they can't fight is to claim victim.

I hope Nigerian senate can step up in setting laws that will punish these idiots that accuses innocent guys of rape.

She 13years went from 2nd Floor to far 10th floor just to sleep With a minor 11 years. This is not fair to those boys accused of rape. Her mum should as a matter of urgency apologize to those boys and their parents as fast as possible and also remove this case out of the public view as fast as possible.

I don't know why we think that we can be acting like the Whites. Flog children, una no gree, scold children aggressively, una refuse. You decided to give Children smartphones, to do what exactly? This is the reason why reading culture is dying in Library. They deceive themselves saying that the phone is for research purpose, what are they researching exactly? At least we have seen the result now.

Please no One should accuse those boys of rape. All of them has poor parenting but rape is out of the scene.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chrisland: Cowgirl Trends Number 1 As Other parent reveals the truth from Teache by Nwodosis(m): 6:50am On Apr 19, 2022
Northernblood4:
This is a victory to all those that has been accused of rape one way or the other. These fools knows that the only way to get people they can't fight is to claim victim.

I hope Nigerian senate can step up in setting laws that will punish these idiots that accuses innocent guys of rape.
By law, it is rape as she's underaged!
Re: Chrisland: Cowgirl Trends Number 1 As Other parent reveals the truth from Teache by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:51am On Apr 19, 2022
Nwodosis:

Speaking of ‘statutory’, It applies to both sexes, she raped the boy too

76 Likes

Re: Chrisland: Cowgirl Trends Number 1 As Other parent reveals the truth from Teache by Kriss216: 6:54am On Apr 19, 2022
Nwodosis:

The boy is a minor. The girl is pro. She raped him.

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chrisland: Cowgirl Trends Number 1 As Other parent reveals the truth from Teache by Northernblood4(m): 6:58am On Apr 19, 2022
Reaction

Re: Chrisland: Cowgirl Trends Number 1 As Other parent reveals the truth from Teache by Northernblood4(m): 7:00am On Apr 19, 2022
More

Re: Chrisland: Cowgirl Trends Number 1 As Other parent reveals the truth from Teache by DannyXpress: 7:10am On Apr 19, 2022
Nwodosis:

So who raped who now...?
And who will end up in jail since it is said the girl is older than the boy....?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chrisland: Cowgirl Trends Number 1 As Other parent reveals the truth from Teache by alphaNomega: 7:24am On Apr 19, 2022
Women are silly on the average. This is why when a woman says "I was raped" no one takes her serious.

I have seen the video and the girl was fuçking the brains out of that young boy, the girl even said "I'm the one in the video and so?". The mama dey shout my daughter was raped.

Anyway, her daughter should enjoy her 7 days of fame.

23 Likes

Re: Chrisland: Cowgirl Trends Number 1 As Other parent reveals the truth from Teache by DaInferno(m): 7:50am On Apr 19, 2022
Nwodosis:

consensual sex is now rape...this laws undecided
How can someone ontop be accused of rape...call me whatever, but me no get!

13 Likes

Re: Chrisland: Cowgirl Trends Number 1 As Other parent reveals the truth from Teache by Painintheass221: 7:55am On Apr 19, 2022
Amu ga eju umunwanyi afo

1 Like

Re: Chrisland: Cowgirl Trends Number 1 As Other parent reveals the truth from Teache by EmptyGarden(m): 8:02am On Apr 19, 2022
The age is of no consequence now, whether 13 or 10... The fact is, that child is rotten to the core and her parents should take absolute blame.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chrisland: Cowgirl Trends Number 1 As Other parent reveals the truth from Teache by Pierocash(m): 8:03am On Apr 19, 2022
DaInferno:
consensual sex is now rape...this laws undecided
How can someone ontop be accused of rape...call me whatever, but me no get!
Nothing like consensual sex here,she is a minor. Minors by law have no consent.

The argument should be ,"who raped who?" Because the boy is also a minor,that is where the case has a twisted angle.

Having sex with a minor even with her acceptance and cooperation is tagged as rape by law.

Nothing will happen to either the boy or girl,they are both victims. It is the school that will pay the price
Re: Chrisland: Cowgirl Trends Number 1 As Other parent reveals the truth from Teache by Kobicove(m): 8:08am On Apr 19, 2022
Nwodosis:

So who raped whom?

Going by what we saw in the video she was the one 'in charge' during the sexual activity with a boy who is obviously also underage!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chrisland: Cowgirl Trends Number 1 As Other parent reveals the truth from Teache by Exkandayee(m): 8:09am On Apr 19, 2022
Pierocash:

The argument should be ,"who raped who?" Because the boy is also a minor,that is where the case has a twisted angle.

Having sex with a minor even with her acceptance and cooperation is tagged as rape by law.

Nothing will happen to either the boy or girl,they are both victims. It is the school that will pay the price
Lies,in saner climes, this rubbish news will not grace the internet, small children of every generation did the same thing, the matter no go even reach Court gate,

5 Likes

Re: Chrisland: Cowgirl Trends Number 1 As Other parent reveals the truth from Teache by DaInferno(m): 8:12am On Apr 19, 2022
Pierocash:

OK
Re: Chrisland: Cowgirl Trends Number 1 As Other parent reveals the truth from Teache by Jokerman(m): 8:13am On Apr 19, 2022
Parents should train their children appropriately... and stop with the no flogging .... at least there must be light flogging on their palms, or teenage punishments, as washing the toilets, sweeping the hostels or cutting grasses...

This will make them know they are responsible already...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chrisland: Cowgirl Trends Number 1 As Other parent reveals the truth from Teache by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:24am On Apr 19, 2022
Nwodosis:

Shebi the boys are overaged? You people will come and be talking anyhow.

11 Likes

Re: Chrisland: Cowgirl Trends Number 1 As Other parent reveals the truth from Teache by Hamachi(f): 8:25am On Apr 19, 2022
Everything in life requires a plan.

Why? It structures your mind, gives you clarity, organizes your thoughts and decisions towards your plan, and reduces your fear and emotions while working towards it.

In trading it is the exact same thing!

Plans are made to structure your psychology towards the decisions you take in a fast-paced market.

Of course sometimes you need to adapt and the plan hits you in the face - that’s how we learn and understand it’s part of the process. The next time you adapt better and better.

BUT

Plans are very important in trading - “how do you set-up a plan?” - “how do you stay following the same plan?”

- You set a plan by understanding your capital, risk management (what is your risk reward ratio per trade) - what are you willing to lose in order to win!!

- You follow the same plan when you understand what’s best for you. Trial and error with different strategies a long the way and see which method or strategy gave you the highest success rate, accuracy, and most profit.

You start using that plan and stick to it, biblically.

Now, the mind psychology is going to trick you here - “my plan is working let me put higher margin”, “I am kicking a winning streak, let me tone up the leverage a bit”

NO! slap your head and bang it on a wall.

Your mind should follow you, not vice versa. KEEP Following the plan, no matter what!!

Your money isn’t a game.

Now the master emotions in trading,

Fear and Greed - When you know that emotions can get the best of you, then you are 50% there. When you get rid of them, they test you again, you defeat them and you apply your hard mindset against them constantly everyday, then you are 100% there.

Awareness and Application of Knowledge are two different things. Don’t let your mind fool you, if you know that your emotions get the best of you in almost every single trade and you don’t do anything about it. Better sing some backstreet boys in the shower and call it a day.

There are tools to help your fear and greed - risk management (stop losses and take profits) to follow the plan correctly!

Join million other on m y c r y p t o n g on telegram
Re: Chrisland: Cowgirl Trends Number 1 As Other parent reveals the truth from Teache by Hamachi(f): 8:26am On Apr 19, 2022
Exkandayee:
But most of us did this when we are at that age,,, I'm not proud of it,I lashed when I was at that age, even then na one girl 5 boys with small small dicks,I hate Africans hypocrites everywhere,,,no b today it started is just that This one enter internet, come over here in the US And see school children having sex,,,90 %of people condemning this act both male and female did same, the truth is bitter, nonsense
That time we deh callam (ihe arurala)if you be Igbo you go understand
You dis it and stop roping everyone

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chrisland: Cowgirl Trends Number 1 As Other parent reveals the truth from Teache by peeps4u: 8:29am On Apr 19, 2022
Pierocash:

This is no rape since both are minors.

By your logic, the girl is a minor hence she was raped.
The boy is a minor, hence raped.

So, who was raped, who is the rapist?

This is just a case of kids engaging in sexual acts with consent.

Those kids need flogging, Interrogation to know how long they have been doing it, and then counselling with corrective measures.

2 Likes

Re: Chrisland: Cowgirl Trends Number 1 As Other parent reveals the truth from Teache by Bashnigga(m): 8:33am On Apr 19, 2022
alphaNomega:
Women are silly on the average. This is why when a woman says "I was raped" no one takes her serious.

I have seen the video and the girl was fuçking the brains out of that young boy, the girl even said "I'm the one in the video and so?". The mama dey shout my daughter was raped.

Anyway, her daughter should enjoy her 7 days of fame.
From the video, It was very clear that it's not the first time the girl was doing such...
The other boy on the same bed with them in the video was saying "I can't sleep, The bed is doing bloom bloom bloom" embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Chrisland: Cowgirl Trends Number 1 As Other parent reveals the truth from Teache by ChoCho54(f): 8:43am On Apr 19, 2022
Painintheass221:
Amu ga eju umunwanyi afo
My brother e nor dey belleful us ooo

That girl, whether 10 or 13 is a pro!

And the shameless mother had the guts to do nonsense video.

1 Like

Re: Chrisland: Cowgirl Trends Number 1 As Other parent reveals the truth from Teache by Izprince(m): 8:45am On Apr 19, 2022
Make all of una rest abeg... Who no do mama and papa play aka mummy and daddy (hands in the air. "No hands!")... Na bcus this one enter Internet... Hypocrites everywhere.
Re: Chrisland: Cowgirl Trends Number 1 As Other parent reveals the truth from Teache by ChoCho54(f): 8:46am On Apr 19, 2022
The stupid minor boy below her was just concentrating on Cumming. Even that boy is old in the game.
Re: Chrisland: Cowgirl Trends Number 1 As Other parent reveals the truth from Teache by ChoCho54(f): 8:47am On Apr 19, 2022
Izprince:
Make all of una rest abeg... Who no do mama and papa play aka mummy and daddy (hands in the air. "No hands!"wink... Na bcus this one enter Internet... Hypocrites everywhere.
If her mother didn't come to cry foul, nobody for worry.

4 Likes

Re: Chrisland: Cowgirl Trends Number 1 As Other parent reveals the truth from Teache by Izprince(m): 8:53am On Apr 19, 2022
That's the truth it's the truth is that the girl issa pro.
ChoCho54:
If her mother didn't come to cry foul, nobody for worry.
Re: Chrisland: Cowgirl Trends Number 1 As Other parent reveals the truth from Teache by Vinnie2000(m): 8:57am On Apr 19, 2022
Nigerians and Pretense/manipulation ehn! A girl that was fvcking the boy like kilode, some re still mentioning rape!

1 Like

Re: Chrisland: Cowgirl Trends Number 1 As Other parent reveals the truth from Teache by Nonexisting: 9:02am On Apr 19, 2022
The day I will join money ritualists is the day a vaginarian brings another vaginarian to me and call her my daughter. That day, I will tell Kanayo O Kanayo that I am ready. Anything that will make me father of a girl child, I jump and pass. My name will not be in a birth certificate of any snake gender person. Never, not in this lifetime and in the next.

Re: Chrisland: Cowgirl Trends Number 1 As Other parent reveals the truth from Teache by Moneyboyz: 9:08am On Apr 19, 2022
Nwodosis:

Like she's rapped by an adult?
It's kids doing adult stuff nothing to see here.
Re: Chrisland: Cowgirl Trends Number 1 As Other parent reveals the truth from Teache by donziller(m): 9:17am On Apr 19, 2022
At 10 I was rolling with 15,16, and lot of sh*t happened then... Abeg free those boiz
Re: Chrisland: Cowgirl Trends Number 1 As Other parent reveals the truth from Teache by Sergio104(m): 9:26am On Apr 19, 2022
Exkandayee:
But most of us did this when we are at that age,,, I'm not proud of it,I lashed when I was at that age, even then na one girl 5 boys with small small dicks,I hate Africans hypocrites everywhere,,,no b today it started is just that This one enter internet, come over here in the US And see school children having sex,,,90 %of people condemning this act both male and female did same, the truth is bitter, nonsense
That time we deh callam (ihe arurala)if you be Igbo you go understand

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ask A Nigerian Living In Ghana Anything / Rate My Pictures / This Is The Function Of A Mans Nipple (enter)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.