Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,227 members, 7,860,447 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:09 AM

Russian Village, Golovchino Shelled From Ukraine – Governor - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russian Village, Golovchino Shelled From Ukraine – Governor (30295 Views)

Russians Ask Putin To Withdraw From Ukraine On Live TV / Stuart Varney: Zelensky Is A Puppet Not A Hero. Fake News Coming From Ukraine / Man-Sized Wolf Killed In Russian Village After Terrorizing Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Village, Golovchino Shelled From Ukraine – Governor by alphaNomega: 3:25pm On Apr 19, 2022
ken6488:
Not the sanctions but military aide by NATO
the sanctions are the major limiting factors
Re: Russian Village, Golovchino Shelled From Ukraine – Governor by baralatie(m): 3:57pm On Apr 19, 2022
sukkot:
thats the immediate past after we had devolved. am talking about the distant past before we devolved and fell
grin
Abeg which of the past again?
grin
Re: Russian Village, Golovchino Shelled From Ukraine – Governor by generalwo(m): 5:30pm On Apr 19, 2022
Winters23:

Tell that to America that invaded Afghanistan for 20yrs…

Same America created the same narrative you’re peddling
.... As far as Russian influence around the world reduces, its good enough for me... Nothing else matters
Re: Russian Village, Golovchino Shelled From Ukraine – Governor by Aaay: 5:58pm On Apr 19, 2022
Really
Re: Russian Village, Golovchino Shelled From Ukraine – Governor by goaldynman(m): 6:15pm On Apr 19, 2022
tamdun:

Yea, but Russia isn't fighting Ukraine alone, they are fighting proxy war against over 30 countries

You Putin urchins and ass lickers can lie to massage your ego!

So your small mind is telling you if 30 countries face Russia, Russia will still be standing?!

Keep deceiving yourself!!
Re: Russian Village, Golovchino Shelled From Ukraine – Governor by Winters23: 6:25pm On Apr 19, 2022
generalwo:
.... As far as Russian influence around the world reduces, its good enough for me... Nothing else matters

I guess you’re still sleeping…

Wake up bro, Russia have already made history as first country to successfully challenge petro-dollar
Re: Russian Village, Golovchino Shelled From Ukraine – Governor by railone(m): 6:38pm On Apr 19, 2022
sukkot:
the point is there was no systematic stealing before the white man came. most people practiced traditional religion and feared ogun or amadioha or sopona etc

then you have no in depth knowledge of traditional rule in Africa.
Re: Russian Village, Golovchino Shelled From Ukraine – Governor by generalwo(m): 6:43pm On Apr 19, 2022
Winters23:

I guess you’re still sleeping…

Wake up bro, Russia have already made history as first country to successfully challenge petro-dollar
..... Lol.... So they challenged petrol dollar abi how u call am.... It automatically makes them successful...... Now let me ask u.... Between US dollar and the Russian rubble, which would u as a person rather have?? How many countries of the world accept the Russian rubble as a means of payment for their goods and services??
Re: Russian Village, Golovchino Shelled From Ukraine – Governor by Winters23: 7:50pm On Apr 19, 2022
generalwo:
..... Lol.... So they challenged petrol dollar abi how u call am.... It automatically makes them successful...... Now let me ask u.... Between US dollar and the Russian rubble, which would u as a person rather have?? How many countries of the world accept the Russian rubble as a means of payment for their goods and services??

You’re missing the whole point mr egg head!

It’s only a start, China Will finish the job!

Soon every country will be able to conduct international trade with their own local currencies

1 Like

Re: Russian Village, Golovchino Shelled From Ukraine – Governor by generalwo(m): 8:59pm On Apr 19, 2022
Winters23:

You’re missing the whole point mr egg head!

It’s only a start, China Will finish the job!

Soon every country will be able to conduct international trade with their own local currencies
... Not everything that started well has a good ending..... Russian relevance to the world will reduce dramatically after this war.....
Re: Russian Village, Golovchino Shelled From Ukraine – Governor by Djyucee1(m): 10:27pm On Apr 19, 2022
Sermwell:

See public display of ignorance! So you think WW3 won't affect Africa?
Please educate me on it
Re: Russian Village, Golovchino Shelled From Ukraine – Governor by OGAStacks2021: 11:27pm On Apr 19, 2022
As they are killing you in Nigeria you are there talking about Putin. If Putin wants to finish Ukraine it will only take one Satan2 Nuke.
kriss2I6:
This Putin na mumu oo,he is one of the greatest simp I've ever heard of. grin
Re: Russian Village, Golovchino Shelled From Ukraine – Governor by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 19, 2022
OGAStacks2021:
As they are killing you in Nigeria you are there talking about Putin. If Putin wants to finish Ukraine it will only take one Satan2 Nuke.
Oga sharrap.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gas Station In Ghana Explodes (Photos) / Israel Raids Al-Aqsa Mosque In Jerusalem Again; 152 Worshippers Injured / Mass Shooting At Car Rally In Baja, Mexico. 10 Dead, 9 Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.