Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,751 members, 7,851,579 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:19 PM

Looking For A Wife. Ladies Only - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Looking For A Wife. Ladies Only (4158 Views)

Guys Come And Pick Your Wife, Ladies Come And Pick Your Husband / Guys Come and Pick your Wife, Ladies Come and Pick your Husband / Man Finds A Wife For His Brother On Twitter, And They Are Set To Wed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Looking For A Wife. Ladies Only by lasisi69(f): 11:22pm On Apr 19, 2022
Razgas:
Fools are busy throwing cheap shades at me but meanwhile smart girls are busy sending DM
Be a smart girl and send that DM. forget naysayers below who don't wish good for anyone but themselves.

Ok so I once advertised that I was looking for a wife in 2020. I met a girl here but it didn't work out for reasons I won't say here. So anyway I'm back again, maybe I'd be lucky this time and someone's daughter would also be lucky wink

Me
I'm in my mid 30s. Single, no kids. I work and live abroad. I'm 5ft6. I'm Igbo. I'm Christian.

Girl
Should be in medical line. Nurse, doc or other medical fields (to easily get a job where I'm based...I no want stress wink ) should be at least 5ft4 I don't want our kids to be too short.
Every other things is allowed. Just these two...medical field and height is koko cool

My pics below wink
Had to blurr my face but don't worry., I look ok wink

Send me a dm...let's connect...that's what Internet is for
na construction company/car wash you dey work for Ajman abi undecided

3 Likes

Re: Looking For A Wife. Ladies Only by Double0h7(f): 11:29pm On Apr 19, 2022
The guy is looking for a woman but look at all these men rushing his thread grin

Nl boys don't understand the meaning of: Ladies ONLY

3 Likes

Re: Looking For A Wife. Ladies Only by Prettygirl200(f): 7:00am On Apr 20, 2022
after4:
guy i doubt if you can get anyone serious this way for so many reasons, one of which is the fact that being able to approach a woman and tell her your mind is part of the game. its nit that hard, just two questions: a) fine girls how are you, do you have a man? b) (if a is NO, then b if not abort mission), can i be your man?
see, don't be g any woman, experience has thought me that begging them for love or attention will hurt you very badly, let them know that you will walk away after the first NO, and don't ask twice, never do. see there are many fishes in the ocean. please go for those ones that are from 20 to 24 (very important and e get why).
finally, read books. i can recommend a lot of books for you that you can read and find your confidence. women no hard to get.
CAUTION: not all women will love you, and when they don't, don't be angry nor take it personal. a lot of them have demons worrying them and you don't need that demon. but anyone that choose to love you, cherish her but most importantly, be a man and place your self first. a woman will forgive you for your wrong, she will even forgive you if you cheat on her, but if you refuse to be a man, she will never forgive you as it is a mortal sin.
No b only forgive u if u cheat on her, shebi na so e easy?? Will u forgive her if she cheats on u? Story for the gods!!!
Re: Looking For A Wife. Ladies Only by Prettygirl200(f): 7:02am On Apr 20, 2022
Wahala for who dey find wife ooooo
Re: Looking For A Wife. Ladies Only by after4: 10:08am On Apr 20, 2022
the last time i checked, i wasn't talking to you. just face your front

Prettygirl200:
No b only forgive u if u cheat on her, shebi na so e easy?? Will u forgive her if she cheats on u? Story for the gods!!!
Re: Looking For A Wife. Ladies Only by Ximenez(m): 10:47am On Apr 20, 2022
Razgas:
nice one baba.
I'm not a shy type though. The reason why I'm posting it on nairaland is because I'd prefer a girl in the medical line.
Visit the restaurants close to hospitals at lunchtime.
Re: Looking For A Wife. Ladies Only by Jenisameangal(f): 12:16pm On Apr 20, 2022
Unfortunately you're not tall cheesy
I'm 5'9 grin
Re: Looking For A Wife. Ladies Only by Gee64: 12:18pm On Apr 20, 2022
I want one too
Re: Looking For A Wife. Ladies Only by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 20, 2022
Jenisameangal:
Unfortunately you're not tall cheesy
I'm 5'9 grin
Lol...then you are tall enough for both of us. Should I dm you?
Re: Looking For A Wife. Ladies Only by Raycrane01: 10:43pm On Apr 20, 2022
iLegenddNoReply:
Read the book ChatDîcted and you'll see how easy it is to get women. You can turn one of them to your wife.
Just have money bayii!!! Wife without money wee leav u
Re: Looking For A Wife. Ladies Only by Sureplug123(m): 11:16pm On Apr 20, 2022
MadamOk:
Best of luck oooo
your way of saying "I'm interested".
Re: Looking For A Wife. Ladies Only by rickleye: 11:37pm On Apr 20, 2022
grin grin
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Okay I have seen your cheap timberland you just bought, and it's nice. Because your aim was to show us that you've gotten a new cheap timberland shoe with a jean trouser, that will fade immediately it enters water.

Ouch ! You can’t judge a book by its cover now
grin
Maybe na throwback clothes the dude wore. To live abroad no easy now, I think.
Re: Looking For A Wife. Ladies Only by Jenisameangal(f): 12:07pm On Apr 21, 2022
Razgas:
Lol...then you are tall enough for both of us. Should I dm you?

For where? grin I'm tall enough for myself cool
Re: Looking For A Wife. Ladies Only by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 21, 2022
Jenisameangal:

For where? grin I'm tall enough for myself cool
sent you an email. Reply let's connect fess
Re: Looking For A Wife. Ladies Only by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 26, 2022
Jeon:

you are one of the most unintelligent girls I have met on this site and not just because of this stupid post on my thread but other silly posts on otherwise serious threads
Re: Looking For A Wife. Ladies Only by Jeon(f): 3:01pm On Apr 26, 2022
Razgas:
you are one of the most unintelligent girls I have met on this site and not just because of this stupid post on my thread but other silly posts on otherwise serious threads

KIAAAA..
I REALLY DESTROYED UR PENIS..
THE INJURIES REFUSED TO HEAL EVEN AFTER SEVEN DAYS... KIAAA NO WONDER U QUOTED BACK...

GO FIND WIFE AROUND UR AXIS AND STOP DISTURBING US.

2 Likes

Re: Looking For A Wife. Ladies Only by Mastermayor(m): 3:37pm On Apr 26, 2022
Igbo people with different business idea, this one no want wife business partner him want. We all understand how woman in medical line make am there.
Re: Looking For A Wife. Ladies Only by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 26, 2022
Jeon:

KIAAAA..
I REALLY DESTROYED UR PENIS..
THE INJURIES REFUSED TO HEAL EVEN AFTER SEVEN DAYS... KIAAA NO WONDER U QUOTED BACK...

GO FIND WIFE AROUND UR AXIS AND STOP DISTURBING US.
As I said, unintelligent
Re: Looking For A Wife. Ladies Only by Jeon(f): 4:21pm On Apr 26, 2022
Razgas:
As I said, unintelligent
MUMU DY FIND WIFE

2 Likes

Re: Looking For A Wife. Ladies Only by moodyguy: 4:24pm On Apr 26, 2022
Edyice:
Nurse will leave you within short period of time when she enter abroad.. unless you are in South Africa..

If you are in UK, Austria, Australia USA .. babe will japa in no time.
Why

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Groom Exposes Cheating Bride On Their Wedding Day By Playing Video On TV (video) / This Is The Work I Do For A Living Please Don’t Take My Work Elsewhere (picture) / Never Trust An Animal With Tail In Front - A Lady Said (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.