Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,172 members, 7,835,917 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Tinubu Confuses Electricity And Phone Infrastructure (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Confuses Electricity And Phone Infrastructure (Video) (28701 Views)

Can Tinubu Give Nigeria This Type Of Infrastructure?: Video & Pictures / We Can't Breathe - How Nigerians Protested For Electricity And Fuel (photos) / Hilarious Dangote-Obama Hoax Confuses Americans. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Confuses Electricity And Phone Infrastructure (Video) by Vickram: 8:03am On Apr 20, 2022
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]The writer is mocking BAT for his mistakes, while him/ herself is misleading pple with d meaning of NIPP. It is National Integrated Power Project not National Independent Power Project.
No body is above mistakes.
Re: Tinubu Confuses Electricity And Phone Infrastructure (Video) by Lightorder: 8:03am On Apr 20, 2022
OkoroBufo:
Nobody takes gazzette seriously, they are nothing but PDP's lying and propaganda machine. There's no video proof to back up their lies. I was at the venue and such a thing never happened. Haters have failed already.

-Okoro bufo
exactly what you posted before 2015
Re: Tinubu Confuses Electricity And Phone Infrastructure (Video) by 001spice: 8:13am On Apr 20, 2022
Nemere2020:

https://gazettengr.com/pantami-disconnected-phone-numbers-from-national-electricity-grid-tinubu/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

NA WA.this one never even bcom president his brain has drain up. Sum idiot will wat this crappy old shit to bcom president
Re: Tinubu Confuses Electricity And Phone Infrastructure (Video) by 989900: 8:17am On Apr 20, 2022
"Tweeting on the WhatsApp . . ." cheesy

Baba go wear face cap and shirt . . . werey dey disguise.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Confuses Electricity And Phone Infrastructure (Video) by yusluvad(m): 8:23am On Apr 20, 2022
Mokason288:
I don’t believe this

IPOB is trying to Insinuate that Tinubu is having brain damage grin

Tinubu is below 65 he can’t peee on himself and he can’t make mistakes

TINUBU is Gods gift to Zombies
grin grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Tinubu Confuses Electricity And Phone Infrastructure (Video) by yusluvad(m): 8:25am On Apr 20, 2022
Maxymilliano:
Lol ... Tinubu should be pushing to head an old people's home where his current condition of partial dementia will be celebrated as signs of early recovery
You're on point Comrade cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Tinubu Confuses Electricity And Phone Infrastructure (Video) by neutralmind: 8:57am On Apr 20, 2022
No comment
Re: Tinubu Confuses Electricity And Phone Infrastructure (Video) by effort1: 9:12am On Apr 20, 2022
OkoroBufo:
Nobody takes gazzette seriously, they are nothing but PDP's lying and propaganda machine. There's no video proof to back up their lies. I was at the venue and such a thing never happened. Haters have failed already.

-Okoro bufo

Oga Dumb, a video accompanied the news.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Confuses Electricity And Phone Infrastructure (Video) by syntekelite(m): 9:21am On Apr 20, 2022
I hope all you guys will vent your anger come election,not just online.. vote the person not the party..if someone like pat utomi contests and his party is the least party in terms of numbers i will vote him cos thats the only way we can move forward..we should remember that pdp is apc.. lets vote like the europeans and the british ..they vote candidates not parties,they vote records not party,they vote competence not party..

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Confuses Electricity And Phone Infrastructure (Video) by effort1: 9:23am On Apr 20, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Gazzette na trash fake news platform wey one serial blackmailer, Samuel Ogundipe, wey dem sack for Premium Times, dey run

The only thing cursed Tinubu defenders know how to do is to attack the source of information. Bunch of national enemies
Re: Tinubu Confuses Electricity And Phone Infrastructure (Video) by Goldbw122(m): 9:42am On Apr 20, 2022
I don't know why they would not let youth to take over leadership, there is something that they are not telling us.
Re: Tinubu Confuses Electricity And Phone Infrastructure (Video) by ahonzi: 9:43am On Apr 20, 2022
Sorry, did I hear him say "tweeting on WhatsApp"?
Re: Tinubu Confuses Electricity And Phone Infrastructure (Video) by ityP(m): 9:50am On Apr 20, 2022
Rajiolaade:
E no go better for you & your entire families. When tinubu becomes President that day you and your families go die of heart attack.

He has drawn the battle line with Buhari. Shebi e dey spite am say Buhari call youths lazy. Eyes go clear una for May 25th grin
Re: Tinubu Confuses Electricity And Phone Infrastructure (Video) by funshint(m): 9:54am On Apr 20, 2022
It is well!
Re: Tinubu Confuses Electricity And Phone Infrastructure (Video) by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 20, 2022

Re: Tinubu Confuses Electricity And Phone Infrastructure (Video) by Kdon2: 10:14am On Apr 20, 2022
Re: Tinubu Confuses Electricity And Phone Infrastructure (Video) by Kdon2: 10:15am On Apr 20, 2022
Re: Tinubu Confuses Electricity And Phone Infrastructure (Video) by onatisi(m): 10:21am On Apr 20, 2022
this mistake is even forgivable , but i must confess tinubu has really disappointed many people , for a man who has been planning and scheming for the past 8 years on how to become the president , many people really expected him to come out with his plans and sell himself to the public , he just keeps blabbing all over . he should base his campaign on concrete ideas and policies he intend to carry out if elected , the only plan and policy he has said was the employment of 50million youths into the army and for the govt to be feeing them corn and cassava

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Confuses Electricity And Phone Infrastructure (Video) by Maximus85(m): 10:36am On Apr 20, 2022
Pls if you know how to tweet on WhatsApp pls teach me.
Re: Tinubu Confuses Electricity And Phone Infrastructure (Video) by Jeftliu: 11:01am On Apr 20, 2022
alsudan:
Thiefnibu is not called Buhari Pro Max for nothing. Buhari > Thiefnibu

Why do you think his handlers have not allowed him to grant a Live Tv interview like other Presidential aspirants.

Werey have u ever see him grant any broadcast interview you are one of st*pid gullible Follow pls cast ur single vote to Atiku or Obi Pandora

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Confuses Electricity And Phone Infrastructure (Video) by dogooder: 11:03am On Apr 20, 2022
onatisi:
this mistake is even forgivable , but i must confess tinubu has really disappointed many people , for a man who has been planning and scheming for the past 8 years on how to become the president , many people really expected him to come out with his plans and sell himself to the public , he just keeps blabbing all over . he should base his campaign on concrete ideas and policies he intend to carry out if elected , the only plan and policy he has said was the employment of 50million youths into the army and for the govt to be feeing them corn and cassava
That's good plan and policy for Nigerian youths now. I can't imagine any youth still clamouring for such a person, but na naija we dey sha
Re: Tinubu Confuses Electricity And Phone Infrastructure (Video) by Born2Breed(f): 11:17am On Apr 20, 2022
This man's brain is still in 1993.
Re: Tinubu Confuses Electricity And Phone Infrastructure (Video) by dayssolalee(m): 12:05pm On Apr 20, 2022
God will give to us a person that will lead this country. I believe the person is in this country.

However, there is an opportunity for you .

Invest and earn cool cash when you stream songs and podcasts, review products or post articles online.

Shoplife Africa is driving the African Creative Industry Towards Greater Profitability and Excellence by Connecting Content Creators, Creative Businesses and their Fans together on the web.

Start earning on https://shoplife.africa/
Re: Tinubu Confuses Electricity And Phone Infrastructure (Video) by onatisi(m): 1:07pm On Apr 20, 2022
you dont know nigerians , were you expecting anything better from them ? for the youth to even be considering voting for a party whose president had called them lazy youth is even a source of concern , it actually does show us how lazy nigerian youths have become mentally
dogooder:

That's good plan and policy for Nigerian youths now. I can't imagine any youth still clamouring for such a person, but na naija we dey sha
Re: Tinubu Confuses Electricity And Phone Infrastructure (Video) by abbey621(m): 2:05pm On Apr 20, 2022
onatisi:

Who is Tinubu competing against? He knows Nigerians do not vote based on ideas and boring details. Nigerians vote based on sentiments and sweet sweet ajasa. Tell people you'll bring constant electricity but also lump in something they fear(lost of sim card/phone number), tell them you will lower food prices, tell them you will end insecurity but leave out the details and add a bag of rice and 5000 Naira. The people that vote the most are not on social media, they are not the folks writing paragraphs upon paragraphs. The ones that truly vote, all want to hear one thing, APC, PDP! Tinubu understands the game and APC primary will be the first confirmation of how far ahead this man is compared to the rest of the field when it comes to political machinery. I wish we could give credible youths a chance but none of them have shown any sign of seriousness ad PDP is just deceiving itself.
Re: Tinubu Confuses Electricity And Phone Infrastructure (Video) by Akponmfet: 2:11pm On Apr 20, 2022
This Tinubu must be very popular.
Tinubu everywhere.
Re: Tinubu Confuses Electricity And Phone Infrastructure (Video) by BESTScientist1: 4:31pm On Apr 20, 2022
Lol
Maxymilliano:
Lol ... Tinubu should be pushing to head an old people's home where his current condition of partial dementia will be celebrated as signs of early recovery
Re: Tinubu Confuses Electricity And Phone Infrastructure (Video) by onatisi(m): 7:03am On Apr 21, 2022
you are perfectly on point
abbey621:

Who is Tinubu competing against? He knows Nigerians do not vote based on ideas and boring details. Nigerians vote based on sentiments and sweet sweet ajasa. Tell people you'll bring constant electricity but also lump in something they fear(lost of sim card/phone number), tell them you will lower food prices, tell them you will end insecurity but leave out the details and add a bag of rice and 5000 Naira. The people that vote the most are not on social media, they are not the folks writing paragraphs upon paragraphs. The ones that truly vote, all want to hear one thing, APC, PDP! Tinubu understands the game and APC primary will be the first confirmation of how far ahead this man is compared to the rest of the field when it comes to political machinery. I wish we could give credible youths a chance but none of them have shown any sign of seriousness ad PDP is just deceiving itself.
Re: Tinubu Confuses Electricity And Phone Infrastructure (Video) by eteebanky1: 7:37pm On Apr 24, 2022
ityP:

Shut up. There is a video

Video kee you there, I'll light you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akinwunmi Adesina elected as AfDB president / Edward Onoja And His Wife In Car Accident / Two Members Of Ebubeagu Killed In Ebonyi As APC Ward Congress Turns Bloody(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.