Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,399 members, 7,830,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Experience With My Landlord's Daughter's Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Experience With My Landlord's Daughter's Friend (6803 Views)

Pls Why Do My Landlord Daughter Likes Bathing With This? (pics) / My Landlord's Daughter Does This And It Affects Me Seriously... / My Dirty Secret With My Attractive Landlord’s Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experience With My Landlord's Daughter's Friend by kingsvictor2: 4:40pm On Apr 19, 2022
This is a true life story, no addition nor subtraction.

I always wondered if women are truly lose and easy to get, I never actually believed it till I experienced it myself with a very beautiful girl who I never thought I could be able to woo her talk more of sleeping with her. During my school days, I lived in this particular compound for 3 years out of my 5 years in school, then another 3 years after my school as I retained the apartment during my service year (posted in Kwara state, I ghosted though cos of my work). I was very comfortable in the compound, the landlord liked me so much and also his children. His second and third son were very good friends of mine, they entered my apartment at will and same with me. My landlords daughter on the other hand liked me so much, she had her way of coming close to me but never spoke out to me pop and play. I liked her also but never spoke to her for anything. As a student, she often did cook some of these delicious dishes and brought to me, she did it on regular basis, I enjoyed it shaa.
Fast forward to my story, I never thought of having any kind of relationship with her but there's this girl who was her friend, who did often visit her. This girl was too beautiful, oh my God! Every time I set my eyes on her, I must see her in my dream dat night. She's this brown skin girl with the nicest stature ever, pretty face. My obsession for her ended in my mind cos I couldn't muster the courage to go near her talk more of talking to her. I saw her way above my level and I could only admire her from a distance. Our conversation when she came to visit her friend started from good morning and ended at bye bye.
One fateful day like dat, around 10.30pm at night I heard a knock on my door. Normally, it could only be my landlords sons who do knock for me at dat time, probably after champions league matches. They were football fans just like me, we do argue like ones. I went to my door and opened it and behold to my greatest surprise, it was my landlords daughter's friend. I was shocked and was pinned at dat spot. She asked me "can I come in?" I told her okay. She came in. I was just processing trying to find out how, and what she's doing in my house. I summoned the courage and put on my man armour and asked her "what's up, what are u doing in my house by this time"? She said it's a long story that she will tell me. I said okay and continued watching the movie I was before she interrupted. After like 30mins, I heard the sound of our yard gate which is a routine to locking it every night. I asked her if she isn't going home or go upstairs to the landlords apartment or call her friend cos the gate has been locked, she said she's been calling her but she wasn't picking up. At dat moment, I knew problem deh. I processed it immediately and said in my mind whatever it will be, let it be. She's too attractive anyway. Around 11.30pm I off my television and went straight to bed where she was already lying down, not sleeping though. I told her to feel comfortable dat nothing will happen. She said okay and turned her face at the other side of the bed. In like 5mins she asked me if there's any of my singlet she can wear that she doesn't eep easily with polo. I gave her one of my singlets which she worn after removing her bra. She didn't remove her trouser but her breasts were dangling like simple pendulum Bob, oh Jesus! I pretended as though I didn't see anything and turned to other side of the bed. After some moment, I felt a touch on my chest, she held me and hugged me. I responded in affirmation and turned to her. She started rubbing the hairs on my chest as she told me what happened.
She said she went out with my landlords daughter to a birthday party and she didn't know when she left without her. It was late to go alone, she was calling her but she wasn't picking up. Some guys offered to drop her which she agreed but along the way, they told her to lodge with them in a hotel. She said she refused and asked them to drop her. After some argument they dropped her and she had to make her way to our yard as her own yard locks up by 10pm. I pitied her and told her sorry.
She continued with touching my chest and I got aroused, I moved for her breast, she responded positively. From there, romance went up high and I went ahead to having the best sex of my life.
Up till today I still think about that day and do ask myself, was it real? I wanted to have a relationship with her but never saw her again. She had a quarrel with her friend and they never remained in contact. Still looking for her after 4years.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Experience With My Landlord's Daughter's Friend by Milli10(m): 4:46pm On Apr 19, 2022
grin grin

Nigerian girls are useless.

4 Likes

Re: Experience With My Landlord's Daughter's Friend by elmagnifico411(m): 4:56pm On Apr 19, 2022
U were just right on time when she needed it the most. Baba, move on. She's probably with someone else. Thank your stars u had her once. That wan sef do

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Experience With My Landlord's Daughter's Friend by Obalacam(m): 4:59pm On Apr 19, 2022
Continue looking for her, probably after like 40years you will surely see her

3 Likes

Re: Experience With My Landlord's Daughter's Friend by Kindness22(f): 4:59pm On Apr 19, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Experience With My Landlord's Daughter's Friend by GoldenJAT(m): 5:42pm On Apr 19, 2022
You sure say no be ghost u nack!! How come she disappear suddenly after then!!
Make u reason am!!

14 Likes

Re: Experience With My Landlord's Daughter's Friend by EmzyT: 5:43pm On Apr 19, 2022
Re: Experience With My Landlord's Daughter's Friend by posty56: 5:48pm On Apr 19, 2022
v
Re: Experience With My Landlord's Daughter's Friend by Olajydeey: 5:58pm On Apr 19, 2022
What would it take u to ask for her number from your landlord Daughter? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Experience With My Landlord's Daughter's Friend by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 19, 2022
You guys are careless, how will you knack a girl you barely know undecided

What if she had STD and others

Anyways continue searching

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Experience With My Landlord's Daughter's Friend by sorority11(m): 6:16pm On Apr 19, 2022
SilentQueen:

I believe you are of the opinions that women have the right to do whatever they like with their body without been judged, or told what not to do with their bodies by opposite gender.
You should also know that people in general have the right to do whatever they like with their body too. If they choose to have unprotected sex, that's their choice. You shouldn't have an opinion on what adults do with their body, as you are not affected by it.
Have a nice day

2 Likes

Re: Experience With My Landlord's Daughter's Friend by arthurwillia(m): 6:19pm On Apr 19, 2022
SilentQueen:

What if she didn’t have std and others? Mtchew comot body joo

1 Like

Re: Experience With My Landlord's Daughter's Friend by dan9ice(m): 6:47pm On Apr 19, 2022
Your " one chance" was well utilized

Increase you business page
Re: Experience With My Landlord's Daughter's Friend by stacyadams: 10:12pm On Apr 19, 2022
Milli10:
grin grin

Nigerian girls are useless.
grin all of them
Re: Experience With My Landlord's Daughter's Friend by Rickmann: 11:10pm On Apr 19, 2022
kingsvictor2:

I always wondered if women are truly lose and easy to get, I never actually believed it till I experienced it myself with a very beautiful girl who I never thought I could be able to woo her talk more of sleeping with her. During my school days, I lived in this particular compound for 3 years out of my 5 years in school, then another 3 years after my school as I retained the apartment during my service year (posted in Kwara state, I ghosted though cos of my work). I was very comfortable in the compound, the landlord liked me so much and also his children. His second and third son were very good friends of mine, they entered my apartment at will and same with me. My landlords daughter on the other hand liked me so much, she had her way of coming close to me but never spoke out to me pop and play. I liked her also but never spoke to her for anything. As a student, she often did cook some of these delicious dishes and brought to me, she did it on regular basis, I enjoyed it shaa.
Fast forward to my story, I never thought of having any kind of relationship with her but there's this girl who was her friend, who did often visit her. This girl was too beautiful, oh my God! Every time I set my eyes on her, I must see her in my dream dat night. She's this brown skin girl with the nicest stature ever, pretty face. My obsession for her ended in my mind cos I couldn't muster the courage to go near her talk more of talking to her. I saw her way above my level and I could only admire her from a distance. Our conversation when she came to visit her friend started from good morning and ended at bye bye.
One fateful day like dat, around 10.30pm at night I heard a knock on my door. Normally, it could only be my landlords sons who do knock for me at dat time, probably after champions league matches. They were football fans just like me, we do argue like ones. I went to my door and opened it and behold to my greatest surprise, it was my landlords daughter's friend. I was shocked and was pinned at dat spot. She asked me "can I come in?" I told her okay. She came in. I was just processing trying to find out how, and what she's doing in my house. I summoned the courage and put on my man armour and asked her "what's up, what are u doing in my house by this time"? She said it's a long story that she will tell me. I said okay and continued watching the movie I was before she interrupted. After like 30mins, I heard the sound of our yard gate which is a routine to locking it every night. I asked her if she isn't going home or go upstairs to the landlords apartment or call her friend cos the gate has been locked, she said she's been calling her but she wasn't picking up. At dat moment, I knew problem deh. I processed it immediately and said in my mind whatever it will be, let it be. She's too attractive anyway. Around 11.30pm I off my television and went straight to bed where she was already lying down, not sleeping though. I told her to feel comfortable dat nothing will happen. She said okay and turned her face at the other side of the bed. In like 5mins she asked me if there's any of my singlet she can wear that she doesn't eep easily with polo. I gave her one of my singlets which she worn after removing her bra. She didn't remove her trouser but her breasts were dangling like simple pendulum Bob, oh Jesus! I pretended as though I didn't see anything and turned to other side of the bed. After some moment, I felt a touch on my chest, she held me and hugged me. I responded in affirmation and turned to her. She started rubbing the hairs on my chest as she told me what happened.
She said she went out with my landlords daughter to a birthday party and she didn't know when she left without her. It was late to go alone, she was calling her but she wasn't picking up. Some guys offered to drop her which she agreed but along the way, they told her to lodge with them in a hotel. She said she refused and asked them to drop her. After some argument they dropped her and she had to make her way to our yard as her own yard locks up by 10pm. I pitied her and told her sorry.
She continued with touching my chest and I got aroused, I moved for her breast, she responded positively. From there, romance went up high and I went ahead to having the best sex of my life.
Up till today I still think about that day and do ask myself, was it real? I wanted to have a relationship with her but never saw her again. She had a quarrel with her friend and they never remained in contact. Still looking for her after 4years.

Aw..
I really felt this one sha.
I've been there too and I know what it's like. grin

Who knows? Fate might just connect you both again, someday,somehow..

1 Like

Re: Experience With My Landlord's Daughter's Friend by Nobody: 12:40am On Apr 20, 2022
SilentQueen:

Ezaily what local man was thinking... I just hope the morafoka used a raincoat undecided
Re: Experience With My Landlord's Daughter's Friend by czarr(m): 5:17am On Apr 20, 2022
If this story is true, the girl na runs girl....and runs girls only currency is their body. She just paid you in kind for the accomodation. Nothing new.

3 Likes

Re: Experience With My Landlord's Daughter's Friend by 2ndchildhood(m): 5:56am On Apr 20, 2022
Her friend might have gisted her about how she likes you... You you know women, the easiest way for them to fall for you is when you're being talked about by their fellow girls.. she actually came to see what her friend must have seen in you. Forget all her nonsense story...

3 Likes

Re: Experience With My Landlord's Daughter's Friend by Nobody: 7:40am On Apr 20, 2022
See as I dey smile like simp dey read this hot story. grin
Re: Experience With My Landlord's Daughter's Friend by Mykelslim: 7:55am On Apr 20, 2022
A good cumrade grin
Re: Experience With My Landlord's Daughter's Friend by yetunsbay(m): 10:08am On Apr 20, 2022
Go fcbk no worry us grin
Re: Experience With My Landlord's Daughter's Friend by Premiumwriter: 10:14am On Apr 20, 2022
GoldenJAT:
You sure say no be ghost u nack!! How come she disappear suddenly after then!!
Make u reason am!!
seriously. Maybe she die but her spirit come do one last vawulence grin
Re: Experience With My Landlord's Daughter's Friend by kwaso2: 11:05am On Apr 20, 2022
So, what did she do wrong? How is the last cheap? By coming for you? Men!

1 Like

Re: Experience With My Landlord's Daughter's Friend by SarutobiEky(m): 12:38pm On Apr 20, 2022
SilentQueen:

stfu my nigga. angry
Re: Experience With My Landlord's Daughter's Friend by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 20, 2022
This reminds me of one of my experiences in Accra , this girls sat next to me in trotro (bus) I chirped into their conversations and they started laughing, before I dropped off we exchanged numbers, later on that same day one of the babe called me that she was in the neighborhood and wanted to know were I stayed, sharpedly I Tanana her and we knack craze, her friend later collect days later. Yeah I knack dem raw.

Raw is law.

1 Like

Re: Experience With My Landlord's Daughter's Friend by X0X0(m): 1:40pm On Apr 20, 2022
justscorchone:
This reminds me of one of my experiences in Accra , this girls sat next to me in trotro (bus) I chirped into their conversations and they started laughing, before I dropped off we exchanged numbers, later on that same day one of the babe called me that she was in the neighborhood and wanted to know were I stayed, sharpedly I Tanana her and we knack craze, her friend later collect days later. Yeah I knack dem raw.

Raw is law.

X

1 Like

Re: Experience With My Landlord's Daughter's Friend by Eben91: 2:56pm On Apr 20, 2022
stacyadams:
grin all of them
Minus my regular olosho costomer, she is very very useful to me, she de reduce price for me grin grin
Re: Experience With My Landlord's Daughter's Friend by stacyadams: 3:45pm On Apr 20, 2022
Eben91:

Minus my regular olosho costomer, she is very very useful to me, she de reduce price for me grin grin
... hahahaha ok except her
Re: Experience With My Landlord's Daughter's Friend by Misterone: 5:19pm On Apr 20, 2022
kingsvictor2:

the way I see it, your landlord's daughter was in love with you. she must have confided this in her friend. her friend wanting to hurt her back for something that happened between them decided to sleep with you knowing fully well that after the sex, nothing permanent can happen between you and the landlord's daughter. If I lie, ask the landlord's daughter, she knows you slept with her friend. cause there's no way her friend will not burst her brains with the news. that's how women operate. they set traps with sex to hurt others.

2 Likes

Re: Experience With My Landlord's Daughter's Friend by luminouz(m): 5:43pm On Apr 20, 2022
Misterone:
the way I see it, your landlord's daughter was in love with you. she must have confided this in her friend. her friend wanting to hurt her back for something that happened between them decided to sleep with you knowing fully well that after the sex, nothing permanent can happen between you and the landlord's daughter. If I lie, ask the landlord's daughter, she knows you slept with her friend. cause there's no way her friend will not burst her brains with the news. that's how women operate. they set traps with sex to hurt others.

Now there is a comrade with wisdom.and understanding. You nailed what exactly happened.

N.B: the landlord pikin might have dated the OP, if he came close to her and painted her friend as a loose Cannon. But he didn't. The girl OP slept with certainly told her friend the OP loved her more, that was why he slept with her. That statement, intended to hurt landlord pikin would have the desired effect of estranging her feelings for OP and that was what caused their fight. I believe the landlord pikin really loved OP. I would have gone for her,if I were in OP's shoes, after knacking her more beautiful friend. Why? Because she chose me and her family is good

1 Like

Re: Experience With My Landlord's Daughter's Friend by Oturatetuala(m): 6:27pm On Apr 20, 2022
Guy man don knack ghost o.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men: One Feminine Thing About You / How Do You Overcome Temptation? / I Can't Stand Men With Little D!cks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.