Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,468 members, 7,854,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:04 AM

Buhari's Regime Is Obsessed With Bishop Kukah - Kperogi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Regime Is Obsessed With Bishop Kukah - Kperogi (20286 Views)

Bishop Kukah: One Year Not Enough To Judge The Government / Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me / Sowore: I Am Ready For Buhari Regime's Ridiculous Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Regime Is Obsessed With Bishop Kukah - Kperogi by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 19, 2022
Nigeria......a country that hates to learn from experience,they are complaining about there current calamity of a president but are already campaigning for one weak and sick old fellow way worse than the current president,is there any sign to show that such people are serious, isn't it obvious that such group of humans like suffering and smiling?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Regime Is Obsessed With Bishop Kukah - Kperogi by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:06pm On Apr 19, 2022
Yobabad:
Even local Yoruba Muslims miscreants will agree with this assertion

Cc: Helinues

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Regime Is Obsessed With Bishop Kukah - Kperogi by Onyiiobi7735(m): 8:09pm On Apr 19, 2022
angry angry Buhari is the worst calamity to befall Nigeria, a cataclysmic and monumental failure in all angles.May we never have another human catastrophe .

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Regime Is Obsessed With Bishop Kukah - Kperogi by Tochi3(m): 8:11pm On Apr 19, 2022
HenryThegreat1:
I thought of much too.
You "thought"....

Na wa oo
Re: Buhari's Regime Is Obsessed With Bishop Kukah - Kperogi by pquaver(m): 8:13pm On Apr 19, 2022
sirmustyla:
Garba Shehu does not have a stable character, he's only after his daily bread. He can betray anybody and I mean anybody literareally. As for Adesina he's an arse licker.

So is kukah..
Re: Buhari's Regime Is Obsessed With Bishop Kukah - Kperogi by Bullet01(f): 8:17pm On Apr 19, 2022
That name is a simple analogy of disaster.

It's also synonymous to calamity/badluck

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Regime Is Obsessed With Bishop Kukah - Kperogi by pquaver(m): 8:19pm On Apr 19, 2022
Maranzano:
Bishop Kuka has always told truth to power but the intolerance of this government to contrary views has always brought them at loggerheads with the erudite cleric. Bishop Kuka is never shy to express his erudite opinion on national issues. Femi Adesina and Garba Shehu should humble themselves and learn from the Bishop. Both spokesmen of the president often contradict themselves in their reportage and defence of the presidency; an indication that they may not be well informed on the government policies and mode of implementation. Spokesmen clarify government policies to the people and not attack dogs of the presidency.

Show us where he condemned Terrorism under GEJ.. Even at the height it was blowing Abuja. Pls just some me 1 and I will hold my peace..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Regime Is Obsessed With Bishop Kukah - Kperogi by mywells: 8:21pm On Apr 19, 2022
Failbuari must be question for the rail that was constructed to Niger, because it was not in his campaign agendas.must be stone to death in the head.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Regime Is Obsessed With Bishop Kukah - Kperogi by ArewaNorth: 8:30pm On Apr 19, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Regime Is Obsessed With Bishop Kukah - Kperogi by VictorUSA(m): 8:37pm On Apr 19, 2022
This is because Kukah has balls and nothing else.Moreover, the Bishop is a Christian while buhari is a muslim, he must feel attacked.Islam has ruined the political system in Nigeria.
Re: Buhari's Regime Is Obsessed With Bishop Kukah - Kperogi by Timmi: 8:48pm On Apr 19, 2022
Nemere2020:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10105868077043840&id=47904265

Mr man, you get it all wrong. It’s actually the Bishop Kukah that is obsessed with Buhari. Please learn to analyze and comprehend before spewing garbage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Regime Is Obsessed With Bishop Kukah - Kperogi by Ibkhaleel: 9:02pm On Apr 19, 2022
hate cultured Igbos, hate filled Christians...read their comments
Re: Buhari's Regime Is Obsessed With Bishop Kukah - Kperogi by wingmanIII: 9:05pm On Apr 19, 2022
What do you expect? Any sensible person in buhari's staff?
Re: Buhari's Regime Is Obsessed With Bishop Kukah - Kperogi by BeardedmeatR(m): 9:26pm On Apr 19, 2022
Arabaincubus:
I have no iota of respect for President Buhari's corrupt regime.
Buhari not my president.
Re: Buhari's Regime Is Obsessed With Bishop Kukah - Kperogi by Easyosafo: 9:27pm On Apr 19, 2022
KPEROGI, IF YOU WHAT BE SO POPULAR IN NIGERIA GO AND OBTAIN APC PRESIDENTIAL FORM. BUHARIS WILL COMPENSATE YOU WITH PERMISSION TO RUN. FOOLISH MAN.
Re: Buhari's Regime Is Obsessed With Bishop Kukah - Kperogi by maasoap(m): 9:32pm On Apr 19, 2022
I think it is the other way round. Kukah is obsessed with Buhari's administration
Re: Buhari's Regime Is Obsessed With Bishop Kukah - Kperogi by Easyosafo: 9:32pm On Apr 19, 2022
BUHARIS IS A NORTHERN PRESIDENT.
Re: Buhari's Regime Is Obsessed With Bishop Kukah - Kperogi by maasoap(m): 9:35pm On Apr 19, 2022
Yobabad:
Even local Yoruba Muslims miscreants will agree with this assertion

So basically, you agree that your thought process and those of miscreants who are local Yoruba Muslims are the same. Shocking but good to know.
Re: Buhari's Regime Is Obsessed With Bishop Kukah - Kperogi by tete7000(m): 9:59pm On Apr 19, 2022
Sacchi1162:
I can't wait for 2023 elections to be over so I can stop seeing the name Buhari
a
And you start dealing with Tinubu? How can we get Nigerians to srart voting on logical than on emotional and petty ground so that we can avoid another Buhari in another skin?
Re: Buhari's Regime Is Obsessed With Bishop Kukah - Kperogi by Dada4me: 10:06pm On Apr 19, 2022
They can't stand his criticism because he's a northern Christian. They simply can't swallow the bitter pills from him because sensible northerners say it just as it is.
Re: Buhari's Regime Is Obsessed With Bishop Kukah - Kperogi by legba1(m): 10:25pm On Apr 19, 2022
That silly ADESINA,I just wonder how he plans to integrates back into the society after May, 2023. Inspite of his effort at defending this useless administration,he keeps making a mess of himself while still doing a horrible job
Re: Buhari's Regime Is Obsessed With Bishop Kukah - Kperogi by motivationspika(m): 10:25pm On Apr 19, 2022
Even the Imam at the National Assembly Quarters spoke the truth but the presidency did not react though he was sacked but don't know why Father Kukah is their problem
Re: Buhari's Regime Is Obsessed With Bishop Kukah - Kperogi by sapele914(m): 10:48pm On Apr 19, 2022
Tochi3:
Poo'hari 's regime you wanted to say

Don't forget the poo when referring to that disaster.
Shameless Almijirin, heaven helps those, who help themselves, Lazy Thing.
Re: Buhari's Regime Is Obsessed With Bishop Kukah - Kperogi by REALretep(m): 11:22pm On Apr 19, 2022
Cheiii
This Kperogi guy no get chills at all cheesy
He hit below the belt grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Regime Is Obsessed With Bishop Kukah - Kperogi by Asswipemod: 3:28am On Apr 20, 2022
Ibkhaleel:
hate cultured Igbos, hate filled Christians...read their comments

Is there something wrong with you and hearing the truth? Why are you so defensive when Buhari is blamed. Is Kukah an Igbo man? He is from the North and he is speaking the truth. Why is that difficult for you to process?

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Regime Is Obsessed With Bishop Kukah - Kperogi by Asswipemod: 3:31am On Apr 20, 2022
tete7000:
a
And you start dealing with Tinubu? How can we get Nigerians to srart voting on logical than on emotional and petty ground so that we can avoid another Buhari in another skin?

Hold your peace. Tinubu will never be president.

Courtesy, SW Youth Organisation.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Regime Is Obsessed With Bishop Kukah - Kperogi by Newton2024: 5:25am On Apr 20, 2022
UncommonLogic:
trash
Islam'ic terr-orist

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Declares Senator Misau Wanted, Says He Is Still In Force / Ndidi Nwuneli Appointed Rockefeller Foundation Board Member / Buratai Visits Troops At MNJTF Base In Baga (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.