Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,571 members, 7,847,389 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:42 PM

Buhari's Regime Is Obsessed With Bishop Kukah - Kperogi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Regime Is Obsessed With Bishop Kukah - Kperogi (20282 Views)

Bishop Kukah: One Year Not Enough To Judge The Government / Sowore: For Revealing That Abba Kyari Has Coronavirus Buhari Regime To Detain Me / Sowore: I Am Ready For Buhari Regime's Ridiculous Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Regime Is Obsessed With Bishop Kukah - Kperogi by joeyswift(m): 5:37am On Apr 20, 2022
Don't mind the idiot kperogi, see how he subtly spoke abt the president's ineptitude. But if it were to be osinbajo,he would have shouted how islamophobic he is. Such a biased fellow. The problem with the northerners is that they always subdue the truth when onr of them is involved. That is the reason why boko haram and terrorism keeps growing like a cancerous cell in the north.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Regime Is Obsessed With Bishop Kukah - Kperogi by UncommonLogic: 5:38am On Apr 20, 2022
Newton2024:
Islam'ic terr-orist

Mkpuru Mirri cannibal IPIG terrorist monkey is spotted.
Re: Buhari's Regime Is Obsessed With Bishop Kukah - Kperogi by Newton2024: 5:43am On Apr 20, 2022
UncommonLogic:

Mkpuru Mirri cannibal IPIG terrorist monkey is spotted.
Allow akbomb! Hope I'm saved.

Don't be like Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Regime Is Obsessed With Bishop Kukah - Kperogi by BluntCrazeMan: 7:17am On Apr 20, 2022
Because they love Kookah so much
Re: Buhari's Regime Is Obsessed With Bishop Kukah - Kperogi by oyatainer(m): 1:12pm On Apr 20, 2022
Makinaki:
You are one to talk about obsession, Farooq. After all, you also are obsessed with Osinbajo and his alleged RCCGification.

Unless you don't follow this man. His speech coincide with my thoughts whenever he speak but unfortunately for me, I don't have the voice. He says everything that is agitating minds of the intellects. Not siding or supporting anyone. His analysis couple with choice of words are superb and apt
Re: Buhari's Regime Is Obsessed With Bishop Kukah - Kperogi by Makinaki: 1:19pm On Apr 20, 2022
oyatainer:

Unless you don't follow this man. His speech coincide with my thoughts whenever he speak but unfortunately for me, I don't have the voice. He says everything that is agitating minds of the intellects. Not siding or supporting anyone. His analysis couple with choice of words are superb and apt

Not to take it away from Farooq, he is an excellent columnist and I'm also an avid reader of his. Notwithstanding, he has over flogged his Osinbajo RCCGification angle, and needs to now back off or risk losing credibility.
Re: Buhari's Regime Is Obsessed With Bishop Kukah - Kperogi by writeprof(m): 3:06pm On Apr 20, 2022
Kperogi is now one of Buhari's advicers also
Re: Buhari's Regime Is Obsessed With Bishop Kukah - Kperogi by Ibkhaleel: 12:24am On Apr 30, 2022
Asswipemod:

Is there something wrong with you and hearing the truth? Why are you so defensive when Buhari is blamed. Is Kukah an Igbo man? He is from the North and he is speaking the truth. Why is that difficult for you to process?
one of them... children of hate!!!Junk journalism and forums like this is meant for half brains.

Fools!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo Visits Gombe State, Pics / 2023: Buhari’s Ambush Strategy As 40 Presidential Aspirants Remains In APC, PDP / APC Splits Into 300 Factions - Deji Adeyanju Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.