Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,735 members, 7,831,341 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Giving Potential Opportunities To My Constituents Is My Top Priority. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Giving Potential Opportunities To My Constituents Is My Top Priority. (145 Views)

As President, Tinubu Will Make War Against Corruption Top Priority – Keyamo / I Didn't Deceive My Constituents With N50 Million Palliative - Senator Adeola / I Didn’t Get Employment Letter For My Constituents, Senator Tinubu Tells Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Giving Potential Opportunities To My Constituents Is My Top Priority. by mooremadu(m): 7:18pm On Apr 19, 2022
Giving Potential Opportunities to my Constituents is my Top Priority.

One would gladly ask, Why Send Hon. Uchenna Eleodimmuo to the green chambers, the answer is not far fetched from us.

Hon. Uchenna Clement Nwachukwu Eleodimmuo is Educationally Sound and Balanced, A grassroot politician who knows the needs of the people, a man who has invested and still investing in human development, youth oriented, accessible and reliable.

There is nothing as sweet as one who enjoys the above and even more from their Representative.

Whom we are Presenting to Ndi Nnewi North, Nnewi South and Ekwusigo Federal Constituency is the Best out of every other.

We have Checked, Weighed and Balanced and have Unanimously come to a conclusion that Hon. Eleodimmuo is the right man for the task ahead of us.

Ndi Nnewi-North, Nnewi-South and Ekwusigo, Let us come together and set the compass Straight, Sail and Arrive with victory with Hon. Uchenna Eleodimmuo.

#uchennaelodimmuo4reps
#theelodmmuoconversation
#parternshipforcontinuedprogress

© UGBO-OMA MEDIA.

(1) (Reply)

Sofela Commends Governor Abiodun Over Signing Of MOU With Foreign Investor On De / Why Can't U Ignore All These Insults,they Only Want To Get Ur Attention Dr Ike / We Need Leaders Who Deeply Care About The Common Man, Says Osinbajo In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.