Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,538 members, 7,955,002 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:07 PM

Does Anyone Have An Idea Of When Nipost Will Be Calling Off Their Strike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does Anyone Have An Idea Of When Nipost Will Be Calling Off Their Strike (1708 Views)

Saraki May Be Calling For The Okadigbo's Treatment! / If You Had Done Your Job Well, Nigerian’s Will Not Be Calling On Me To Contest / Any Idea On When Judicial Workers Are Ending Their Strike? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Anyone Have An Idea Of When Nipost Will Be Calling Off Their Strike by Nobody: 12:33am On Jul 08, 2011
DOES ANYONE HAVE AN IDEA OF WHEN NIPOST WILL BE CALLING OFF THEIR STRIKE COS MY SISTERS WEDDING DRESS IN THERE OFFCE IN LAGOS IT WAS POSTED FROM THE US THROUGH EMS AND HER WEDDING IS COMING UP NEXT WEEKEND 16TH OF JULY SHE IS SO CONFUSED PLS IF U HAVE ANY USEFUL INFORMATION KINDLY LET US KNOW
Re: Does Anyone Have An Idea Of When Nipost Will Be Calling Off Their Strike by Jeel: 12:40am On Jul 08, 2011
Oh i understand how you feel
Re: Does Anyone Have An Idea Of When Nipost Will Be Calling Off Their Strike by Odunnu: 4:42am On Jul 08, 2011
NIPOST on strike? I doubt. We got mails from them at the office yesterday
Re: Does Anyone Have An Idea Of When Nipost Will Be Calling Off Their Strike by dustydee: 8:29am On Jul 08, 2011
really? didn't know they were on strike. By the way don't they sell wedding dresses in Nigeria? why go all the way to the US?
Re: Does Anyone Have An Idea Of When Nipost Will Be Calling Off Their Strike by mbulela: 10:13am On Jul 08, 2011
when did the strike start?
i posted something earlier this week.
Re: Does Anyone Have An Idea Of When Nipost Will Be Calling Off Their Strike by Fogman(m): 10:27am On Jul 08, 2011
I was at their ikeja office to send a package to my client on tuesday and was surprised that the whole place was locked up and the workers were standing in front of the gate in groups. Whatever is the reason for the strike, i hope it will be called off soon.
Re: Does Anyone Have An Idea Of When Nipost Will Be Calling Off Their Strike by Alxmyr(m): 10:29am On Jul 08, 2011
I feel your frustration, but many don't even know NIPOST is on strike, They simply non-existing in Nigerians activities.
Re: Does Anyone Have An Idea Of When Nipost Will Be Calling Off Their Strike by mbulela: 11:11am On Jul 08, 2011
^^^^^
funny enough they are one of the more effective govt parasatals.
I use them often and they work.
Re: Does Anyone Have An Idea Of When Nipost Will Be Calling Off Their Strike by Fogman(m): 12:09pm On Jul 08, 2011
mbulela:

^^^^^
funny enough they are one of the more effective govt parasatals.
I use them often and they work.

Concour with you. I use their EMS services often to deliver packages and it is very effective and delivery is prompt.

(1) (Reply)

Ojukwu's Son Battles Bianca / Aregbesola Causes Uproar •attacks Obj, Mimiko At Afenifere Meeting In Lagos •say / Delta State Governor's Cup Football Competition Among Secondary Schools Begin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.