Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,075 members, 7,838,717 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Interesting Picture On Lagos-ibadan Railway - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Interesting Picture On Lagos-ibadan Railway (14371 Views)

Why Are APC Railway Projects So Expensive? / State Of Railway During Buhari's Time - / Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Interesting Picture On Lagos-ibadan Railway by werepeLeri: 9:49pm On Jul 09, 2011
Eko Ile:

Like I said, your idea of how they do things in advanced countries sounds warped and ignorant.

Of what use are your laws if you can not enforce it?

In the same advanced countries you keep running your mouth about, people shy away from illegalities simply because they know they'll pay for any transgresion either by getting fined or by going to jail, something you don't get in Nigeria. Our problem is incompetency and lack of enforcement. Yes, it is the government's responsibiity to make laws and enforce laws.

With your lazy and self defeatist mentality, I hope and pray that people like you never get charged with any government related safety and security responsibilities.

Like you said? You must be a mental patient, one fit for Yaba left, where did he ever say anything?

You must be one of those fools out there. Your use of such foul language against my person is completely un warranted and it shows the kind of human being you are. I run my mouth about advanced countries, what is the reason of using such words against me? Did I abuse you? My ideas sound warped and ignorant? Ok. Does that then call for abuse? Honestly speaking, Nairaland packs so much eediots with other people, so much more that when you come face to face with the person you are abusing without reason, you will see you cant even qualify to ties the lace of his or her shoes. Whats the reason for all your abuse against me? You know me before?

With my lazy and self defeatist mentality? You honestly make me laugh. Self defeatist? People like you have this idea that they know much more than other people and in the process make a fool of themselves.

Look, you dont have to pray that I dont get to any government position, the point is, I dont need it. I am well off as I am, and your prayer is not needed.

You are just nothing but an empty headed bufon whose parents should have thrown away with the bath water instead of becoming a nuisance in society. Goat in human clothing.
Re: Interesting Picture On Lagos-ibadan Railway by Gbenge77(m): 2:05pm On Jul 12, 2011
Interesting ind3d.
Re: Interesting Picture On Lagos-ibadan Railway by 2busy: 5:09pm On Jun 26, 2012
@ AGEGE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Secondus Under Attack For Blaming Amaechi For His Arrest / Those Calling For My Resignation Are Kids, Ayu To Wike’s Camp / Benue State Workers To Begin Strike Over Salary Deduction.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.