Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,819 members, 7,851,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:05 AM

Man Snatches Wig, Phone And Slippers From Woman Dining With Another Man (Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Snatches Wig, Phone And Slippers From Woman Dining With Another Man (Video) (388 Views)

Zambian Man Snatches His Boss's Wife's After He Missed His Salary(photos) / Ukrainian Refugee ‘snatches’ Husband From British Lady Who Housed Her (pics) / Lusaka Man Snatches His Boss Wife After He Missed His Salary. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Snatches Wig, Phone And Slippers From Woman Dining With Another Man (Video) by jaybenugo: 1:31pm On Apr 20, 2022
Man Snatches Wig, Phone And Slippers From A Woman Dining With Another Man (Photo, Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjTmv3dXw3E

A video shared online shows the moment a man snatched items off a woman's body after he saw her dining with another man and a woman at an eatery, IGBERETV reports.

In the video, the man is seen confronting the woman as she ate in the company of two others.

"Please stop embarrassing us," the woman told the man.

This angered him and he bent to grab the woman's slippers.

"What is this? What is the meaning of this?" the woman being confronted asked as the man tried to pull her slippers.

The man then pointed at the other man on the table and asked the woman: "Who is this person?"

When the woman couldn't explain, he snatched her wig and then her phone, ignoring calls from others in the restaurant trying to caution him.

https://igberetvnews.com/1418514/man-snatches-wig-phone-slippers-woman-dining-another-man-photo-video/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Man Snatches Wig, Phone And Slippers From Woman Dining With Another Man (Video) by slawormiir: 1:36pm On Apr 20, 2022
Damnnn niggar

I see this type of men as weak and emotional men
We niggarrrrs should have it in mind that we are not the only one banging a particular baby girl

Stop being emotional towards all these baby girl

Untill a woman’s bride price is paid ...she can hang out with any niggar and bang that niggar...
When your girl comes to your house...at that moment she is yours... swim your own shaperly....but immediately she leaves you apartment...just remove your mind...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Snatches Wig, Phone And Slippers From Woman Dining With Another Man (Video) by Whazar(m): 1:37pm On Apr 20, 2022
Lol

He obviously bought those stuffs

Ladies like to eat their cake and have it, if you know you can’t stay loyal stop collecting from we niggarz no be everybody get mind to gboju when they catch you

See if nah 1k wig I buy for you and I see you with another manchii nah collect I go collect am NO TIME

and respect to the other dude , the guy no even send them, for him mind nah me wey I just wan bang ur babe make una carry una wahala Comot for my table
Re: Man Snatches Wig, Phone And Slippers From Woman Dining With Another Man (Video) by Nyascobar1414: 1:38pm On Apr 20, 2022
Simps are very dangerous shaa...
Re: Man Snatches Wig, Phone And Slippers From Woman Dining With Another Man (Video) by socialmediaman: 1:42pm On Apr 20, 2022
Re: Man Snatches Wig, Phone And Slippers From Woman Dining With Another Man (Video) by habsydiamond(m): 1:49pm On Apr 20, 2022
Another one in Dj Khalid's voice.... Na so e dey always be for those that like collecting everywhere without using brain.. Some go dey take guys for mumu.. She go gentle after this one am sure.

Re: Man Snatches Wig, Phone And Slippers From Woman Dining With Another Man (Video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:21pm On Apr 20, 2022
..."I believe this is MY property!!!!!!"

i pay for it, i take it back, thank you!
Re: Man Snatches Wig, Phone And Slippers From Woman Dining With Another Man (Video) by GooodHardDick: 5:24pm On Apr 20, 2022
Simps and pussy ass niggars everywhere!

You dey spend money for Olosho and coded runs girl that belongs to the street. We have said it over and over again that you don't date Nigeria girls. You only bang their pussy, dump them and move on. No time. Just bang and move on.
Re: Man Snatches Wig, Phone And Slippers From Woman Dining With Another Man (Video) by luminouz(m): 5:30pm On Apr 20, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

I see this type of men as weak and emotional men
We niggarrrrs should have it in mind that we are not the only one banging a particular baby girl

Stop being emotional towards all these baby girl

Untill a woman’s bride price is paid ...she can hang out with any niggar and bang that niggar...
When your girl comes to your house...at that moment she is yours... swim your own shaperly....but immediately she leaves you apartment...just remove your mind...

Trash from a scammer!!!

(1) (Reply)

3 Ways You Could Know Her True Intentions Towards You Without Asking Her / My Friend's Ex Married To Another Man Is My Lover, How Do I Get Out Of This Mess / Most Effective Way To See A Person's True Personality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.