Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,896 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years (26737 Views)

Peter Obi: I Have Not Issued Any Statement In Reply To Fr. Mbaka's Comment / Peter Obi: "I Do Not Expect This Level Of Intolerance" - Okupe To AIT / Peter Obi: I Used 22-car Convoy As Governor Until I Found Out 13 Were Empty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by TonyRazor(m): 7:01pm On Apr 20, 2022
The Peoples Democratic Party presidential aspirant , Peter Obi, has said he will reposition Nigeria in less than four years if voted as the president of the country in the next year's general elections.

Obi stated this in Awka, the Anambra State capital during the Anambra Central Senatorial District Stakeholders’ Briefing/Town Hall Meeting organised by Senator Uche Ekwunife .

He said,“Nigeria must create jobs; it must give people the opportunity to earn their livelihood; and it is not a rocket science. I have travelled to over 30 countries and I still say it that all I need is four years to position Nigeria to the path of progress”, Obi said.

The former Anambra State governor said he would fix insecurity, bad economy, poor electric power supply and ensure food security in the country among others within the shortest possible time as president.

He added,"Who says we can’t enjoy steady power supply in this country? Egypt, between 2016 and today, has doubled its power generation and distribution from 28,000 megawatts to 58,000 megawatts. Vietnam has doubled its own from 38 to 76.

“What is happening here? Why are they wasting people’s time here? Let us give people conditions. If I am Mr President, if we do not have 20,000 megawatts in three years, I’ll go home”, Obi stated.

Meanwhile, Senators and other stakeholders in the state on Wednesday endorsed Obi for president.

They said their support for Obi's presidential aspiration was based on his impressive performance when he was governor of the state from 2006 - 2014.

At the meeting were both state and federal lawmakers as well as traditional rulers, presidents-general of communities, religious and market leaders, leaderships of organisations, youth leaders and other stakeholders across party lines.

Chairman of the occasion, Senator Ndi Obi,said he was pleased with the leadership qualities of Peter Obi, adding that he had made positive impacts in the lives of the people.

Senator Obi who was a former Special Adviser to President Goodluck Jonathan on Inter-Party Affairs said he was very confident that Obi could fix Nigeria’s problems if given the opportunity to do so.

The representative of Awka North and South Federal Constituency in the National Assembly, Chief Chinedu Onwuaso, moved a motion for the endorsement of Obi for President and it was overwhelmingly supported by the crowd in the hall.

Senator Ekwunife in her speech, thanked the people of Anambra Central for the opportunity given to her to represent them in the senate, saying that she would do more if given another chance.

She said ,"Beyond the discharge of my official duties as your senator, I have continued to intervene in the welfare of constituents through the Senator Uche Ekwunife Foundation.

“I recognise the fact that while we move motions, sponsor bills and attract projects; a lot of our constituents are passing through difficult times. Many are unable to fund their medical treatment, pay their children’s school fees and so on.

“We are grateful that through our little effort, hundreds of constituents have received assistance. We have, through the foundation, paid medical bills and performed other charitable services. We do this in our bid to provide succour to the less privileged ones among us.

“What we have achieved in the last two and half years is a litmus test of what we can achieve if you once again grant me your mandate. I urge you to join me in this journey of building the senatorial district of our dream.

“With your support, I will continue to raise the bar and offer a representation that is vocal, effective, unmatched and people-oriented”.
https://guardian.ng/news/i-am-the-only-presidential-candidate-that-can-fix-nigeria-says-obi/

123 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by richeeyo(m): 7:08pm On Apr 20, 2022
Obi China
By handing Nigeria to China

116 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by Ndibunna: 7:08pm On Apr 20, 2022
Nwoke Balu nwa afa "Ike du na okwu onu"

Okwu adu na onu eme gunu?

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by chatinent: 7:10pm On Apr 20, 2022
I hate cheap talks.

Tinubu, Peter, Amaechi and Osibanjo are well-known failures!

They do not deserve the mantra of leadership.

101 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by Ndibunna: 7:10pm On Apr 20, 2022
richeeyo:
Obi China
By handing Nigeria to China

Nigeria is already a vassal state to china.

So?

221 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by God1000(m): 7:11pm On Apr 20, 2022
Buhari promised more than that and later denied it all, trust Nigerian politician at your own peril

110 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by inoki247: 7:11pm On Apr 20, 2022
Lol yea naso...

Naso Fashola wan fix Electricity under 6 month 4 years e no fit add 1 Kilowatt....

You people be making Govt look like Akara nd bread from outside u go reach dere now u will become clueless....

58 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by JAMO84: 7:14pm On Apr 20, 2022
Yes, like you fixed Anambra

ENU DUN ROFO

224 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by richeeyo(m): 7:15pm On Apr 20, 2022
[quote author=Ndibunna post=112124990]

Nigeria is already a vassal state to china.

So?
See them
Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by foryourmindlol: 7:18pm On Apr 20, 2022
God1000:
Buhari promised more than that and later denied it all
Difference is that Buhari has never done what he was promising you.

This man took Anambra from one of the worst states in Nigeria to the best. Till today, Anambra is always on top position in Education and always top 2 or top 3 in Economy.

221 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by Penguin2: 7:23pm On Apr 20, 2022
chatinent:
I hate cheap talks.

But you would have believed it if Tinubu had said it, Abi?

181 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by uthlaw: 7:27pm On Apr 20, 2022
if you like fixed it in 1yr,just buy ticket and win primary first!

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by FoolaniHellman: 7:29pm On Apr 20, 2022
For more Lies Text "ObI" to 419

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by Righthussle: 7:29pm On Apr 20, 2022
Odiegu. Help us fix Nigeria for 3 days na?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by EagleNest(m): 7:30pm On Apr 20, 2022
Oga Peter Obi, Nigeria problems cannot be fixed within 4 years ooo but the foundation can be laid within those 4years. I know you are very capable!

151 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by RuddyFusion(m): 7:31pm On Apr 20, 2022
We believe you sir

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by Mobi47(m): 7:32pm On Apr 20, 2022
Drop the hate one side and think straight. If Nigerians are sincere, Peter Obi should be the only presidential candidate coming out from southern Nigeria. If Nigerians are tired of suffering and really wants to see real change Peter Obi is the right man for the job.

233 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by West1side: 7:33pm On Apr 20, 2022
Can any human believe that doctors were on strike for good 13 months when this oloriburuku pandemic Pandora kleptomaniac bastard Peter Obi was governor yet the lunatics from Igboland will compare the achievement of this bastard with master tactician like Bola Ahmed Tinubu that paid Lagos state workers more than FG.

That is aside Anambra state university that was on strike for virtually the length n breath of the duration of this same Pandora kleptomaniac bastard.

How many failure of this fool will one post before Igbos can open their eyes to the foolishness of this collosus in failure ?

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by Yoruba1stson: 7:34pm On Apr 20, 2022
Him tu dey lie Peter pandora obituary, he is one of the most useless politicians in Nigeria
The useless bast*rd thinks say he is talking to his fellow dem*nted subh*mans (tribesmen) that take him seriously, alaye make you come with another one
ib hoe will never rule this country, wailing wailers should know this and know peace
On Tinubu's mandate i stand

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by Mobi47(m): 7:36pm On Apr 20, 2022
JAMO84:

ENU DUN ROFO
thats just an article without proofs and can be written by anybody. Peter Obi is a clean man

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by Maxymilliano(m): 7:37pm On Apr 20, 2022
Buhari said more than this and he turns out to be a huge failure but going by antecedents and pedigree, Peter Obi can do it but 4years will be too short to put the country back into shape

12 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by Johnjanrt: 7:39pm On Apr 20, 2022
As much as I would love to have you president be calming down with the promises just yet.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by greymiles: 7:39pm On Apr 20, 2022
Thank you Daddy
You choose not to fix Anambra because you want to Fix it together with Nigeria as a whole
Talk of patriotism but afonjas will be weeing in their body instead

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by chatinent: 7:42pm On Apr 20, 2022
Penguin2:

But you would have believed it if Tinubu had said it, Abi?

You mean Tinubu?

I don't believe any politician!

I am not partisan.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by 00FFT00(m): 7:44pm On Apr 20, 2022
JAMO84:

ENU DUN ROFO

Tinubu urchin on the beat.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by Pickmycall: 8:08pm On Apr 20, 2022
Did you fix Enugu state in your 8years as a governor?
Any politician who make this kind of promise is a criminal.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by kingthreat(m): 8:08pm On Apr 20, 2022
And if you can't fix Nigeria within that time, you find someone to blame.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: I Will Fix Nigeria In Less Than Four Years by whippersnapper(m): 8:08pm On Apr 20, 2022
The want to tell us another story. Buhari said more. But he succeeded in turning Nigeria from bad to worse like America under Bush

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Igbo Demands Cabinet Slot In Niger State, Cites Revenue Generation / Nigerians Blast Buhari As Fulani Herdsmen Trends On Twitter / nairaland POLITICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.