Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,066 members, 7,859,853 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:10 PM

Tinubu, El-Rufai, Wammako Attends APC Stakeholders Iftar - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, El-Rufai, Wammako Attends APC Stakeholders Iftar (15111 Views)

Wike Received APC Senator Aliyu Magatakarda Wammako Today In Rivers State / Okorocha Beats Deadline, Attends APC Presidential Screening / Okorocha Meets With Buhari, Ambode, Ngige In Enugu, Attends APC Rally (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, El-Rufai, Wammako Attends APC Stakeholders Iftar by Sadstoner: 9:19am On Apr 21, 2022
Hmmm

Fear woman pass APC
Re: Tinubu, El-Rufai, Wammako Attends APC Stakeholders Iftar by tollyboy5(m): 9:25am On Apr 21, 2022
seunmsg:
This one that El-Rufai is clinching Tinubu all about, has he dumped Fayemi and Osinbajo?
With the troubles in Kaduna, we shouldn't be seeing him around.

But he don't care, who die don die .
Re: Tinubu, El-Rufai, Wammako Attends APC Stakeholders Iftar by princdebola201(m): 9:28am On Apr 21, 2022
jaykay68:
tinubu is just a leader with irrelevant power in the party. He cannot attend APC NEC meetings.
tinubu doesnt need political office to the powerful and relevant thats why they call him ASIWAJU JAGABAN.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, El-Rufai, Wammako Attends APC Stakeholders Iftar by ashiwajew: 9:29am On Apr 21, 2022
princdebola201:

El-rufai was a victim of power play in APC. he just realised he has to pitch his tent with asiwaju since buhari camp didn't give him the relevance he wanted.

His problem started when Ameachi yanked off hadiza bala usman from NPA, he couldn't get buhari to intervene, that was a bruise on his ego.
Again after el rufai leaked buni plan, and boasted on TV buni has been sacked cant return as chairman of caretaker comittee , Buhari eventually returned buni. That was when he realised he had to switch loyalty.

He also tried form a dynasty in Apc with Badru, bagudu,fayemi,buni, and lalong unfortunately Buni outsmart all of them, and they eventually scattered.

Badru and el rufai has dumped the group and have silently moved to asiwaju caucus.

Fayemi is now on a solo run now in the party, just like yahaya bello. La long will likely move to Ameachi camp.

Bagudu might also jump ship to asiwaju camp.

This is apt! You too sabi politics

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu, El-Rufai, Wammako Attends APC Stakeholders Iftar by Akponmfet: 9:30am On Apr 21, 2022
Penguin2:
Na this one Tinubu wan take cover shame for his non-attendance of NEC grin

How are the mighty fallen…

Eyaaaaah cheesy
Re: Tinubu, El-Rufai, Wammako Attends APC Stakeholders Iftar by Diamondmiller(m): 9:32am On Apr 21, 2022
FUNNY ENOUGH THIS GUY NO SABI
queenceleb:
Nothing comot! cheesy
Re: Tinubu, El-Rufai, Wammako Attends APC Stakeholders Iftar by Olayiwola1425: 9:32am On Apr 21, 2022
From my own opinion . Osinbajo can Never become a president of this country because he came from no where and majority of the Hausa Muslim might not support a pastor. So it's best you guys vote for me as the incoming president of the noble country. My campaign gonna start sooner
Re: Tinubu, El-Rufai, Wammako Attends APC Stakeholders Iftar by Akponmfet: 9:33am On Apr 21, 2022
L
Re: Tinubu, El-Rufai, Wammako Attends APC Stakeholders Iftar by Mandate2023: 9:56am On Apr 21, 2022
Penguin2:

Eyaaaaah cheesy

Dis 1 with no brain about politics will be jumping up and down with foolish comment as if tinubu is a member of NEC

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, El-Rufai, Wammako Attends APC Stakeholders Iftar by derecho(m): 9:58am On Apr 21, 2022
So because the majority of confused people want something, the wise should queue behind them?
Wise people are usually few and will never follow fools.
Olayiwola1425:
From my own opinion . Osinbajo can Never become a president of this country because he came from no where and majority of the Hausa Muslim might not support a pastor. So it's best you guys vote for me as the incoming president of the noble country. My campaign gonna start sooner

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, El-Rufai, Wammako Attends APC Stakeholders Iftar by gigabyte13: 9:59am On Apr 21, 2022
One region is busy saying
It is our turn GIVE US the presidential seat
Another is busy forming alliances and working the talk.
If you don't know how to play politics, abeg face your business and markets biko.
Hatred, threat and abuses dont win elections please.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, El-Rufai, Wammako Attends APC Stakeholders Iftar by AGBOKOJO(m): 10:06am On Apr 21, 2022
A research by some real estate experts revealed that, Epe/Ijebu Ode will be the major residential hub of Lagos within the next three years and a plot of Land will sell for more than N5M.

Buy 1m today or 4m from 1st of May.

Don't miss out on this deal. Call 09062164866 to get a plot or more.

Re: Tinubu, El-Rufai, Wammako Attends APC Stakeholders Iftar by techWriter3: 10:11am On Apr 21, 2022
been he ever participated APC NEC briefing since the faction disciplined created
Re: Tinubu, El-Rufai, Wammako Attends APC Stakeholders Iftar by Badonasty(m): 10:47am On Apr 21, 2022
Lol…this one wey el rufai just dey gum tinubu upandan laidis
Re: Tinubu, El-Rufai, Wammako Attends APC Stakeholders Iftar by ArewaNorth: 11:23am On Apr 21, 2022
princdebola201:

El-rufai was a victim of power play in APC. he just realised he has to pitch his tent with asiwaju since buhari camp didn't give him the relevance he wanted.

His problem started when Ameachi yanked off hadiza bala usman from NPA, he couldn't get buhari to intervene, that was a bruise on his ego.
Again after el rufai leaked buni plan, and boasted on TV buni has been sacked cant return as chairman of caretaker comittee , Buhari eventually returned buni. That was when he realised he had to switch loyalty.

He also tried form a dynasty in Apc with Badru, bagudu,fayemi,buni, and lalong unfortunately Buni outsmart all of them, and they eventually scattered.

Badru and el rufai has dumped the group and have silently moved to asiwaju caucus.

Fayemi is now on a solo run now in the party, just like yahaya bello. La long will likely move to Ameachi camp.

Bagudu might also jump ship to asiwaju camp.

You explained it well. Badaru is still delusionally pondering of VP position with Fayemi but I'm strongly suspecting that Rufai and Bagudu are likely ending up in Tinubu camp. Politics is a dirty game, hardly u know where the road ends.....

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu, El-Rufai, Wammako Attends APC Stakeholders Iftar by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 21, 2022
seunmsg:
This one that El-Rufai is clinching Tinubu all about, has he dumped Fayemi and Osinbajo?

These Governors and Politicians know as E dey go. If na you, you go wan join the losing team? My guy, Hausa man no dey carry last for politics O..lolz
Re: Tinubu, El-Rufai, Wammako Attends APC Stakeholders Iftar by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 21, 2022
Olayiwola1425:

My guy, no problem as long as you make me minister of Petroleum. Don't try that nonsense Buhari is doing as Minister and President. If you agree, we will raise the money for your form this week. *Smiles .

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, El-Rufai, Wammako Attends APC Stakeholders Iftar by 77up(m): 12:26pm On Apr 21, 2022
Penguin2:

Eyaaaaah cheesy
This illiterate fl@thead still don't know that TINUBU is not a FEC member and he's still disgracing his lineage cheesy
Re: Tinubu, El-Rufai, Wammako Attends APC Stakeholders Iftar by seunjungle1(m): 12:38pm On Apr 21, 2022
Your hate for this man Tinubu will surely kill you soon...idiiort!

queenceleb:
Nothing comot! cheesy

BAT is a failure in this quest already abegi
Re: Tinubu, El-Rufai, Wammako Attends APC Stakeholders Iftar by Cajal(m): 1:40pm On Apr 21, 2022
queenceleb:
Nothing comot! cheesy

Re: Tinubu, El-Rufai, Wammako Attends APC Stakeholders Iftar by NaijaElba(m): 1:58pm On Apr 21, 2022
queenceleb:
Nothing comot! cheesy

Just like your father??
Re: Tinubu, El-Rufai, Wammako Attends APC Stakeholders Iftar by BJanta: 3:08pm On Apr 21, 2022
Penguin2:

Eyaaaaah cheesy

I
Did you go to school at all? Is Tinubu a member of NEC ? It's even a great honour to him if he's ever invited. You these Ibos and your foolishness.
Re: Tinubu, El-Rufai, Wammako Attends APC Stakeholders Iftar by odomanis: 3:10pm On Apr 21, 2022
princdebola201:
nyamiri, Tinubu is not statutory member of NEC.

So the Title National Leader is not a post ? Na waa o ! So na baseless tittle ? Na waa o !
Re: Tinubu, El-Rufai, Wammako Attends APC Stakeholders Iftar by Gozac: 3:16pm On Apr 21, 2022
seunmsg:
Politics the more you the less you see grin
Re: Tinubu, El-Rufai, Wammako Attends APC Stakeholders Iftar by Gozac: 3:16pm On Apr 21, 2022
seunmsg:
Politics the more you look,the less you see grin
Re: Tinubu, El-Rufai, Wammako Attends APC Stakeholders Iftar by 1869ee: 4:54pm On Apr 21, 2022
[s]
Mooh247:
wink

Jagaban of borgu

[/s]
Re: Tinubu, El-Rufai, Wammako Attends APC Stakeholders Iftar by Bfly: 7:20pm On Apr 21, 2022
Hmmm. The poor condemn the rich while the rich look down on them.

God help.
Re: Tinubu, El-Rufai, Wammako Attends APC Stakeholders Iftar by 2016easy2017: 7:53pm On Apr 21, 2022
Now they are stylishly and secretly begging the next president to bw soft in herdsmen and bandits.
O can swear that's why.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Miss Buhari"⁠ — Deji Adeyanju Says As Nigerians Battle Hunger, Inflation / Enugu Government Seals 8 Banks For Failing To Remit N1bn To The Govt / Only States Can Give Land For Cattle Colonies - Ekweremadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.