Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

How Much Does It Cost To Get HIV Test Done - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Does It Cost To Get HIV Test Done (1174 Views)

Should I Tell My Sugar Mummy To Go For HIV Test? [Pics] / How Did You Get HIV? / Will Be Doing HIV Test Next Week, Fucccking Sacred (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does It Cost To Get HIV Test Done by SeunSister: 9:13am On Apr 21, 2022
Please I need help with regards to the above.

Konji be hold me for some time now and since I wasn't thinking straight, I decided to use this girl that has been professing love for me to help matters but during the act na, my condom got broken without me even realising immediately. I thought she just got more wetter until my brain realized what has happen.

Now, the issue is, this lady is someone, who sleeps around. I know how men carry her about once they give her small change and am afraid, she may have HIV or any other of these STIs. I don't care about the rest, this HIV of a thing is my main concern.

Since I woke up, my head never correct. I have just been moody, thinking and googling unimaginable things. Any small thing when scratch, i just dey feel say na one infection. Kai, if God can save me from this one, I nor go do again.

Anyways, how much do they do HIV test or is done for free?

2 Likes

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get HIV Test Done by Qatar2022: 9:15am On Apr 21, 2022
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get HIV Test Done by Kingstel(m): 9:19am On Apr 21, 2022
It's free in government hospitals.

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get HIV Test Done by PepperSauce: 9:51am On Apr 21, 2022
SeunSister:

Konji be hold me for some time now and since I wasn't thinking straight, I decided to use this girl that has been professing love for me to help matters but during the act na, my condom got broken without me even realising immediately. I thought she just got more wetter until my brain realized what has happen.

Now, the issue is, this lady is someone, who sleeps around. I know how men carry her about once they give her small change and am afraid, she may have HIV or any other of these STIs. I don't care about the rest, this HIV of a thing is my main concern.

Since I woke up, my head never correct. I have just been moody, thinking and googling unimaginable things. Any small thing when scratch, i just dey feel say na one infection. Kai, if God can save me from this one, I nor go do again.

Before, you can truly confirm your status it takes 6 weeks due to window period scenario. And afterwards, two more test is to be carried out before you be medically certified to free.

Otherwise, get your partner test to end your curiosity and panicking.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get HIV Test Done by AsomArchitectNG(m): 11:17am On Apr 21, 2022
I know you'll still dive in raw even after this one. But it's okay undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get HIV Test Done by akpunda86: 11:48am On Apr 21, 2022
SeunSister:

Instead of waiting ifess than 24hrs start PREP
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get HIV Test Done by tee59(f): 12:44pm On Apr 21, 2022
You knew she's a hooker or LovePeddler but decided to Bleep her cus of konji. Your eyes were now cleared after the act and you're asking for ,how much is HIV test? That moment of pleasure, your reasoning faculty was blurred. You could have saved yourself this guilt, if you're not controlled by your third leg. You're among those who consciously contract HIV virus cus of their carefree life style.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get HIV Test Done by Michelle70(m): 12:48pm On Apr 21, 2022
I used to do all STI's tests and spend around 12k
Last one I did which was last month, I did only those that concerns blood, it was 7.5k
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get HIV Test Done by shantti(m): 1:00pm On Apr 21, 2022
Go and do post exposure prophylaxis at the hospital before 72hrs elapsese

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get HIV Test Done by Goalss: 1:38pm On Apr 21, 2022
(just observing this thread)

Well bro shebi the vagina wall is sweet abi,now you dey beg God now.
Well just go to a general hospital price is around 8k, leave those runs girls una no go hear,she is 100%positive that's why she opened her legs for you to insert your sim card.
But with drugs ,I think PEP you will be free go do it today or tomorrow e get why.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get HIV Test Done by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 21, 2022
man u a r coward something must kill a man fear is worst than hiv. me em not afraid of any hiv shit i dive raw
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get HIV Test Done by Delight2014(m): 5:56pm On Apr 21, 2022
The price is not really much just #1500.
But I will advice you to do other test like HBSAG test ( Hepatitis B Virus test), HCV test. it kills faster if left untreated.
Abstinence is the solution
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get HIV Test Done by SenecaTheYonger: 6:16pm On Apr 21, 2022
You think HIV is bad until you encounter syphilis

(1) (Reply)

Lady Got Beatings By Her L£zbiàn Partner As She Founds Out She's Cheating / Those That Earn Less Than 100k How Do You Survive / What Did You Not Tell Your Wife/husband Before Doing And Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.