Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,092 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:46 AM

APC's Option Of Indirect Primaries: Matter Arising - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC's Option Of Indirect Primaries: Matter Arising (11746 Views)

Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba: Indirect Primaries In APC Will Turn Into Dollar Bazaar / APC Primaries: 18 States Defy Oshiomhole, Opt For Indirect Primaries (names) / Rivers State APC Adopts Indirect Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC's Option Of Indirect Primaries: Matter Arising by Gozac: 7:24am On Apr 22, 2022
This article is the worst political analysis I have read in recent times written by a paid amateur political analyst
Tinubu don't need to campaign any longer since all the zones have been locked for him
El Rufai and Buni are staunch supporters of Tinubu's project quite laughable
Tinubu can even choose anybody as running mate and he will certainly win
Abe controls APC delegates in Rivers State and CRA will lose his home
SE will vote overwhelming for Tinubu as Umahi will lose Ebonyi to a Tinubu
All the NC is going to a Tinubu
Tinubu is now the most powerful person in APC controlling all the delegates and we will win overwhelmingly by June 1
All hail Tinubu, the incoming president
Thank God June 1 us not far , and we pray that God will keep us to witness the farewell and retirement of Tinubu from Nigerian politics that day

1 Like

Re: APC's Option Of Indirect Primaries: Matter Arising by Tri7nity: 7:32am On Apr 22, 2022
Over sabi dey worry this guy. Thank God say no be that academic exercise will do the election on that day.
Re: APC's Option Of Indirect Primaries: Matter Arising by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 22, 2022
phransix2:
The writer is a stunch Jagaban supporter already declaring him winner.

Do you know if this election would mark the end of Jagaban? Nobody stays relevant in politics forever...

Never underestimate the Role of God in all.

Some of you mention God as if Osinbajo was called by God to compete against those who God used to uplift him.. We shall see!

4 Likes

Re: APC's Option Of Indirect Primaries: Matter Arising by Mandate2023: 7:45am On Apr 22, 2022
Boperess:
Tinubu's disgrace is near

Una don dey talk am since 2016, still near up till nw

1 Like

Re: APC's Option Of Indirect Primaries: Matter Arising by Cubeman: 7:46am On Apr 22, 2022
The writer is absolutely right. Tinubu seems to be the heaviest heavyweight in this forthcoming election. But he didn't write an objective, value-free article. He wrote as a paid, sentimental,one-sided,biased writer. What if all those pretending to support Tinubu dump him in the eleventh hour? You cannot trust Northerners when it comes to election? I know Tinubu is hopeful,but not as sure as you sound.
Re: APC's Option Of Indirect Primaries: Matter Arising by cheaperstores: 7:47am On Apr 22, 2022
Some story tellers are really cashing -out now. May the best candidate emerge, good luck Nigeria.

Hire a plate compacting machine for your building project. That's my hustle!!!!

Call for help:08034060022

oikirodah:
Assurance: Who Dares The Lion Of Bourdillon As APC Rules Out Consensus Candidacy Matters Arising By Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/assurance-who-dares-the-lion-of-bourdillion-as-apc-rules-out-consensus-candidacy-matters-arising-by-osigwe-omo-ikirodah/

Re: APC's Option Of Indirect Primaries: Matter Arising by Kingjames(m): 8:01am On Apr 22, 2022
trash
Re: APC's Option Of Indirect Primaries: Matter Arising by phransix2: 8:07am On Apr 22, 2022
Siwel25:

Some of you mention God as if Osinbajo was called by God to compete against those who God used to uplift him.. We shall see!

Pls if you can't read never quote my post....
Re: APC's Option Of Indirect Primaries: Matter Arising by Dominionkid22: 8:12am On Apr 22, 2022
Re: APC's Option Of Indirect Primaries: Matter Arising by DontKill: 8:22am On Apr 22, 2022
This one has collected money to write nonsense. He has even analyzed how Jagaban is going to win. The end game will surprise people and Jagaban will never become president.

oikirodah:
Assurance: Who Dares The Lion Of Bourdillon As APC Rules Out Consensus Candidacy Matters Arising By Osigwe Omo-Ikirodah

https://ireporteronline.com.ng/blog/assurance-who-dares-the-lion-of-bourdillion-as-apc-rules-out-consensus-candidacy-matters-arising-by-osigwe-omo-ikirodah/
Re: APC's Option Of Indirect Primaries: Matter Arising by Jamiubond009(m): 8:32am On Apr 22, 2022
grin
Re: APC's Option Of Indirect Primaries: Matter Arising by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 22, 2022
phransix2:

Do you know if this election would mark the end of Jagaban? Nobody stays relevant in politics forever...

You over-religious people are the problem of Nigeria.

I don't know why you think God would intervene against Tinubu.

We all know that "heaven helps those who help themselves". It is preposterous to suggest God would work against those who are diligent, generous, kind and always "make hay while the sun shines".

Dont confuse God with the Devil out of hatred for Tinubu.
Re: APC's Option Of Indirect Primaries: Matter Arising by rezky(m): 8:37am On Apr 22, 2022
Rubbish write up....l[color=#006600][/color]

oikirodah:

Re: APC's Option Of Indirect Primaries: Matter Arising by phransix2: 8:37am On Apr 22, 2022
Dsalvo:

You over-religious people are the problem of Nigeria.

I don't know why you think God would intervene against Tinubu.

We all know that "heaven helps those who help themselves". It is preposterous to suggest God would work against those who are diligent, generous, kind and always "make hay while the sun shines".

Dont confuse God with the Devil out of hatred for Tinubu.

Obviously you can't read so Getat!
Re: APC's Option Of Indirect Primaries: Matter Arising by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 22, 2022
DontKill:
This one has collected money to write nonsense. He has even analyzed how Jagaban is going to win. The end game will surprise people and Jagaban will never become president.

You and your entire village can hold night vigil from now till May 30th if you like. Tinubu will get the APC ticket enroute to becoming President.

When he is sworn in next year, you can leave Nigeria if unhappy. Try Chad or Niger Republic.

1 Like

Re: APC's Option Of Indirect Primaries: Matter Arising by justspeech: 8:41am On Apr 22, 2022
oikirodah:

I find it quite unfortunate that christians in their right senses will support a muslim muslim presidency at this time in our national history. Their are very competent christian men for the presidency from both leading political parties. It is time for a christian southern president and that should be our focus.
Re: APC's Option Of Indirect Primaries: Matter Arising by Kingdonik(m): 8:52am On Apr 22, 2022
What can't MONEY do?
The Writer is just seeking Tinubu's favour. He doesn't even balance the basics of his argument, just concluding every of his point with Tinubu's Victory. The writer thinks he is Politically Sound, but He will be SHOCKED

Time will tell......
Re: APC's Option Of Indirect Primaries: Matter Arising by Quiny32323: 8:55am On Apr 22, 2022
shigishege:
I didn't read everything stated here but I know for sure that the politically irrelevant people in nigeria obviously knows themselves hence they result into hatting Yorubas. But thier wailing has just started and most of them will hang themselves cos of depression by May ending.

Fulani oligarchs are raping and pillaging every fucking region in Nigeria now so stop being stupid and focus on how to fight back. Southern adults behaving like kids as usual. The region you are loosing sleep to, dont really depend on govt handouts.
Re: APC's Option Of Indirect Primaries: Matter Arising by sokera: 9:08am On Apr 22, 2022
phransix2:

yes you are right oooo, but what if God role is to uplift Jagaban over all his enemies? Jagaban enemies are waiting for God to cut him down but God don’t work that way … Jagaban is the man to beat and anyone that want to beat Jagaban must be ready to go extra miles which I have not seen any one close to it …

1 Like

Re: APC's Option Of Indirect Primaries: Matter Arising by HRMK: 9:16am On Apr 22, 2022
ANY APC MEMBER HAS THE RIGHT TO ASPIRE TO BE THE PRESIDENT!ONLY THE FEW THAT DO BUY THE #100M FORM WULD BE RECKONED WITH AS BN SERIOUS!!
Re: APC's Option Of Indirect Primaries: Matter Arising by HRMK: 9:26am On Apr 22, 2022
daydreaming!wake up from ur slumber pls!!
Re: APC's Option Of Indirect Primaries: Matter Arising by adelaja70(m): 9:28am On Apr 22, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:
This author is a neophyte.

Before Osinbajo declared, Tinubu was the winner, but matter changed the day Osinbajo declared. That day, 50% of Tinubu's supposed base shifted base. As of today, Tinubu is holdin less that 45% of what he had before Osinbajo declared.

TRUTH is that NOBODY expected Osinbajo to BOLDLY challenge Tinubu. The singular act of BOLDLY declaring demystified the Jagaban. This was what happened in Edo State.
How you take know... These mumus self..
Re: APC's Option Of Indirect Primaries: Matter Arising by adelaja70(m): 9:33am On Apr 22, 2022
Yakubu Dogara is the incoming Vice President...
Re: APC's Option Of Indirect Primaries: Matter Arising by Saintinoo(m): 9:45am On Apr 22, 2022
shigishege:
I didn't read everything stated here but I know for sure that the politically irrelevant people in nigeria obviously knows themselves hence they result into hatting Yorubas. But thier wailing has just started and most of them will hang themselves cos of depression by May ending.

Politically irrelevant but economically relevant.
Re: APC's Option Of Indirect Primaries: Matter Arising by Dmacqh(m): 10:10am On Apr 22, 2022
I respect the @op. He’s entitled to his opinion.
I’m not APC member or Delegates or Buhari mouthpiece so my opinion is relevant.
I can only pray and hope , that 2023 should be a new dawn in Nigeria.
Anybody older than Nigeria ( 1960 ) shouldn’t near Aso Rock .
Anybody who plan to use Aso Rock as retirement center or to fulfill his life ambition will not make it there .
Anybody who start wearing joggers , face caps , trainers during election year shouldn’t near Aso Rock .
Anybody who can’t walk without aids , talk more of jogging or running , has no business with Aso Rock .
Anybody that microphone shake in his hand should relocate to his village not Aso Rock .
Anybody who is using paying for WAEC fee and sending 50k or 50m youths to join the ill equipped army shouldn’t near Rock.
Anybody who unpick or pick rulers in his state or have colonized his states and all political office for his cronies and family has no business in Rock .
Anybody who made himself god in his state , won’t near Aso Rock.
I’ve prayed .

1 Like

Re: APC's Option Of Indirect Primaries: Matter Arising by Musauzor(m): 10:19am On Apr 22, 2022
I don't understand why some people are gullibly myopic. How on earth does one who is in one's right senses will ever think that any anointed candidate of PMB will lose the APC presidential primaries whether by direct, indirect or consensus mode. Not here in Africa. PMB's anointed candidate will floor the rest.
Re: APC's Option Of Indirect Primaries: Matter Arising by shigishege: 10:26am On Apr 22, 2022
Quiny32323:

Fulani oligarchs are raping and pillaging every fucking region in Nigeria now so stop being stupid and focus on how to fight back. Southern adults behaving like kids as usual. The region you are loosing sleep to, dont really depend on govt handouts.
see let me tell you something, you can never see me campaign for any politician here on niraland or anywhere else. But all I'm much about is a Yoruba president. It's not a crime if i, as a Yoruba man canvas for a Yoruba president so much as every other region too want thier people to be at the top, either good or bad.

That's the trend and consequences of tribalism Nigeria settings. Buy imagine those guys up East always insult and attack Yoruba people with curse and hateful words. We too we won't keep quiet.
Re: APC's Option Of Indirect Primaries: Matter Arising by shigishege: 10:27am On Apr 22, 2022
Saintinoo:

Politically irrelevant but economically relevant.
No they are African China, everything they do na fake.
Re: APC's Option Of Indirect Primaries: Matter Arising by shigishege: 10:49am On Apr 22, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Everything you always say about innocent tribe always comes back to hunt you because you're the enemy and always quick to lay a curse on yourself

The North and the Igbos are not your enemy or enemy to Tinubu, stop creating more stumbling blocks for your thieving principal..
hahaha grin grin you are just a typical iPod disillusional desident. I know you people, I know your characters. So tell me when did you people become friends with Hausas?? Because I see you have started clinching your tribe with Hausas here in your useless post.

But why do you people have e very short memory. Why is it that when you are acting you people don't think about the consequences in the future. Had you people know you will be in need of Hausa/Fulani like this, your people wouldn't have been calling Hausas and Fulani unprintable names in the past. Your people wouldn't have shown so much hatred towards the Hausas. So are you also now licking Hausa ass now as you always accuse Yoruba doing??

Bros can I tell you something...?? Everyone complain about you people here in this country!!! Today Nigeria is a zoo. It's not a good country. Tomorrow it's our turn to rule Nigeria. Yesterday Buhari is dead, today Baba Buhari we are prostrating, pls sir release our supreme leader for us, we won't insult you again and make our adopted son from Rivers state the consensus candidate. Tomorrow APC is evil, today APC will give us tickets to become president. Yesterday hausa/fulani must not sell cows in our muddy states, today Hausas na our friends. You people no dey shame to dey lick your vomit everytime??

Everyone complain about you people in this country!! Aba

2 Likes

Re: APC's Option Of Indirect Primaries: Matter Arising by Banhammy717: 10:50am On Apr 22, 2022
Tinubu started his long term plan for Presidency since 2015. Others just declared their interest few weeks ago.
It will be extremely difficult for them to undo Tinubu In some nothern States.

Honourable Abubakar Lado Suleja erected one giant billboard of Tinubu In his constituency, just to to confirm his (Lado) authority as the Head of tinubu's camp in Niger State.

Others have a long way to go to win in the North.
Re: APC's Option Of Indirect Primaries: Matter Arising by PrinceOfLagos: 11:04am On Apr 22, 2022
shigishege:
hahaha grin grin you are just a typical iPod disillusional desident. I know you people, I know your characters. So tell me when did you people become friends with Hausas?? Because I see you have started clinching your tribe with Hausas here in your useless post.

But why do you people have e very short memory. Why is it that when you are acting you people don't think about the consequences in the future. Had you people know you will be in need of Hausa/Fulani like this, your people wouldn't have been calling Hausas and Fulani unprintable names in the past. Your people wouldn't have shown so much hatred towards the Hausas. So are you also now licking Hausa ass now as you always accuse Yoruba doing??

Bros can I tell you something...?? Everyone complain about you people here in this country!!! Today Nigeria is a zoo. It's not a good country. Tomorrow it's our turn to rule Nigeria. Yesterday Buhari is dead, today Baba Buhari we are prostrating, pls sir release our supreme leader for us, we won't insult you again and make our adopted son from Rivers state the consensus candidate. Tomorrow APC is evil, today APC will give us tickets to become president. Yesterday hausa/fulani must not sell cows in our muddy states, today Hausas na our friends. You people no dey shame to dey lick your vomit everytime??

Everyone complain about you people in this country!! Aba

Dumb comment of the day, I am not Igbo and I know that Tinubu and his over useless supporters had tried everything they could to create enemity between hausas and Igbo but that will never happen

The North's are friend with the igbos and that explain why the Igbos benefitted so much from northern government during PDP reign and will still benefit after PDP wrestle power from buhari led APc government in 2023.

The future is bright for the Igbos ..

Guy, have you ever asked yourself what will be south west fate after Tinubu has joined his ancestors ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Dirty Secrets Of Tinubu’s Real Identity Uncovered / Amaechi Receives Ministerial Reports On NIMASA / 2019 Elections: Saraki, PDP Hire American Lobbyists For Favour From US Governmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.