Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,024 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

The Dirty Secrets Of Tinubu’s Real Identity Uncovered - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Dirty Secrets Of Tinubu’s Real Identity Uncovered (11611 Views)

People Waiting Infront Of Tinubu's House Ahead Of Tomorrow's Poll / APC Campaign: Live Update In Front Of Tinubu's House (Photos) / What Soldiers? Reporter Snaps Photos Of Tinubu's Front Gate, Surroundings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dirty Secrets Of Tinubu’s Real Identity Uncovered by BishopMagic: 10:46pm On Dec 17, 2013
THE DIRTY SECRETS OF TINUBU’S REAL IDENTITY UNCOVERED …His Real Names, His Real Hometown And How He Abandoned His Mother’s Grave Revealed
SHARE THIS
Add to Delicious Share on FriendFeed Digg submit to reddit
TAGS
Bola Ahmed TinubuHis Real Hometown And How He Abandoned His Mother's Grave RevealedTHE DIRTY SECRETS OF TINUBU'S REAL IDENTITY UNCOVERED...His Real NamesTinubu's Many Lied
A man who claims to know his true genealogy has revealed some dirty secrets of Bola Ahmed Tinubu, the one everyone knows as Asiwaju Ilu Eko.

So dirty is the can of worms that it nauseates…If this is true of Tinubu, then we must say kudos to him for being able to keep this part of his life secret, for this long.

www.myemag.net presents to you the unedited copy of the exposé …read on…

Asiwaju-Bola-Ahmed-Tinubu.png1_To all the APC apologists on this thread…
If only you can stop being taken by the shenanigans of a rogue, a fraud, a crafty business hound….a wife beater, a drug user and peddler, who can’t answer his real name, who is ashamed of his own mother and instead called another his name…the MOST corrupt politician this nation has ever seen….
……and who is that politician, more corrupt than Tinubu
Who is that politician that has 3 construction companies, Hi-Tech, part of CCC, and Lekki Construction Company, all working in all the states if the South West at 1Billion Naira per Kilometre?
Who is that politician that owns Alpha Beta Tax Collection company that does the IGR in all the Yoruba states apart from Ondo?….
And who is that politician that privately goes around in private Helicopter?
And who is that politician after his tenure converts the state house to his own. propertu like Tinubu did Bourdilon??
The man that pretended to be a champion of Democracy, who has never allowed primaries, the man who denied Jamiu Abiola, Primaries in Ogun, but will shamelessly use Abiola’s name and June 12 to campaign…..
Now, he is visiting Babangida, Abubakar et all just to acquire power at all cost, the very people who led MKO Abiola to his grave……
The man that will deny his heritage, a full born Iragbiji man claiming to be a Lagosian…..
The list is endless……I can only feel sorry for you;
You are all doped to your eyeballs..I would sooner you all stew in your own juices….
Let Tinubu go and tend to the unkempt unmarked graves of his father and mother at Shangodele compound at Iragbiji first!
Maybe, and just maybe, he can at least do something straight in his life…
Tinubu has no PEDIGREE…..

I leave all of you to your consciences…
But no, no rogue like the character, who now calls himself, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, but better known as Kunle Adeleke by all of us who grew up with him at Kudeti, Ibadan, in the 60′s, will get away will all the Evils of his ways in coveting the Commonwealth of the Yoruba into his own personal empire, let alone Nigeria!
NEVER!!
I am a fearless Ibadan man!
A descendant of Mighty Men of Valour!
A Mogaji Olubadan!
A man that knew this fraud of a man Tinubu, so well at Kudeti in Ibadan when his mother, his real mother brought to live with the Odunjos…my father was the Vicar at St. David’s Church Kudeti then….
I was at Ibadan Grammar School with his wife who was Remi Ikusebiala, from the family of Ikusebiala at UMC Oke Ado in ibadan….
All I have said here is the TRUTH…..if anybody knows him, let him or her show him all that I have written….
He knows me….
Let him deny it and I will call witnesses….
I am a Yoruba, an Omoluabi, the son of Late Rev. Canon M.O. Adejumo, who was the son of Rev. Canon J. S. Adejumo of Oke-Offa and Agbeni compounds in Ibadan….
Ask, the Layodes, the Adeyemo-Operinddes, the Abinusawas, the Laniyonus, if what I have said about this man Tinubu is not TRUE….

http://myemag.net/dirty-secrets-tinubus-real-identity-uncovered-real-names-real-hometown-abandoned-mothers-grave-revealed/
Re: The Dirty Secrets Of Tinubu’s Real Identity Uncovered by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 17, 2013
The man is a fraud, we know, so what should we do with your revelation of his root? The man has earned his day by hook and crook, find your compass.
Re: The Dirty Secrets Of Tinubu’s Real Identity Uncovered by toluleke(m): 11:01pm On Dec 17, 2013
can't even understand you...go and die

3 Likes

Re: The Dirty Secrets Of Tinubu’s Real Identity Uncovered by BishopMagic: 11:02pm On Dec 17, 2013
Billyonaire: The man is a fraud, we know, so what should we do with your revelation of his root? The man has earned his day by hook and crook, find your compass.

The man is a fraud.

But I understand that Nigerians like yourself are more interested in the ends than the means.

Says a lot about this sorry country which has frauds and ex-drug peddlers as elder statesmen.

1 Like

Re: The Dirty Secrets Of Tinubu’s Real Identity Uncovered by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:03pm On Dec 17, 2013
WE ALL AND EVEN HIS DIE HARD SUPPORTERS KNOWS TINUBU FOR WHO HE IS,A THIEF,CERTIFICATE FORGER AND FRAUD STAR.
Re: The Dirty Secrets Of Tinubu’s Real Identity Uncovered by Articul8(m): 11:34pm On Dec 17, 2013
Hmmmm...'egbinrin ote,batin pakan,ni omiran nwuyo'. Only 4 dose who can read and understand.
Like someone said,why now? He was a senator,governor 4 8yrs and now a leader of a political party. Why dint u air all dese den?

2 Likes

Re: The Dirty Secrets Of Tinubu’s Real Identity Uncovered by jjcbuthot: 11:40pm On Dec 17, 2013
All these can't suppress the atrocities of Jonathan as revealed in the letter of OBJ. He must respond to OBJ's allegations, otherwise he will be impeached.

Tinubu is neither a president nor a governor - why can't EFCC do their job? Is GEJ stopping them from doing this because the last time I checked, EFCC reports to the president of the country.

4 Likes

Re: The Dirty Secrets Of Tinubu’s Real Identity Uncovered by Oduduwaisreal(m): 11:41pm On Dec 17, 2013
@OP
Go and Die!!

2 Likes

Re: The Dirty Secrets Of Tinubu’s Real Identity Uncovered by BishopMagic: 11:42pm On Dec 17, 2013
jjcbuthot: All these can't suppress the atrocities of Jonathan as revealed in the letter of OBJ. He must respond to OBJ's allegations, otherwise he will be impeached.

Tinubu is neither a president nor a governor - why can't EFCC do their job? Is GEJ stopping them from doing this because the last time I checked, EFCC reports to the president of the country.

grin grin grin

Who God has blessed no man can curse.

Go and occupy Lagos for one year if that is what will make you sleep.

By the way this thread is about theifnibu tongue
Re: The Dirty Secrets Of Tinubu’s Real Identity Uncovered by BishopMagic: 11:49pm On Dec 17, 2013
Oduduwaisreal: @OP
Go and Die!!
For where? Me die ke?

Nah me be Jesus for una APC

Re: The Dirty Secrets Of Tinubu’s Real Identity Uncovered by biafranqueen: 11:20am On Dec 18, 2013
The truth is so painful for some, it really amazes me how much some people will swear with they first born childs life with these crooks that don't give a damn about them. What is really happening to people, how were they able to brain wash citizens to love leaders that are finishing them and the unborn generations to come I weep for the part of humanity that live in Nigeria cry
Re: The Dirty Secrets Of Tinubu’s Real Identity Uncovered by israel007: 11:28am On Dec 18, 2013
lmfao
Re: The Dirty Secrets Of Tinubu’s Real Identity Uncovered by phantom(m): 11:33am On Dec 18, 2013
but we all know na.our leaders, elders, statesmen are all retired criminals.people who made money fraudulently.whether north south east or west our leaders are 'money miss roads'.in the east people like kalu,rochas,tinubu in the west.smh
Re: The Dirty Secrets Of Tinubu’s Real Identity Uncovered by OrigamiIII: 2:14pm On Dec 18, 2013
Bishop Magic:

http://myemag.net/dirty-secrets-tinubus-real-identity-uncovered-real-names-real-hometown-abandoned-mothers-grave-revealed/

We are all aware of this. We know he was adopted by the late Abibat Mogaji. Nothing new in your story. We have come to accept the man the way he is.Go and die with your malice filled life.
Re: The Dirty Secrets Of Tinubu’s Real Identity Uncovered by oluwashaddow(m): 3:42pm On Dec 18, 2013
Bishop Magic:

in other news, he also own tvc,radio continental, Oriental hotel,Renaissance hotel,ikeja shopping mall,adaba fm but isn't it good to steal n invest it back to where u stole it from rather than pack all d money go france, uk, Switzerland or u.s, I beg free this man,atleast all d boys he gave us in d south-west are doing excellently not minding if dey surpass his performance as a governor, not like obasanjo who gave us people who will never perform up to him so dat we can call him a saint,........I beg tinubu don do him own free am?
Re: The Dirty Secrets Of Tinubu’s Real Identity Uncovered by ifyalways(f): 3:51pm On Dec 18, 2013
What's new? Even Becomrich knows this is a stale news.
Re: The Dirty Secrets Of Tinubu’s Real Identity Uncovered by Nobody: 3:54pm On Dec 18, 2013
ifyalways: What's new? Even Becomrich knows this is a stale news.

Allow them to keep dancing Skelewu on the expose..don't spoil their fun yet.
grin

Let them compete on who can insult Tinubu MOST and generate the highest LIKES. cheesy grin

In other news..while they are insulting Tinubu here....37 HOR members just disengaged from the PDP molue for APC BRT bus.... cheesy cheesy
Re: The Dirty Secrets Of Tinubu’s Real Identity Uncovered by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 18, 2013
jjcbuthot: All these can't suppress the atrocities of Jonathan as revealed in the letter of OBJ. He must respond to OBJ's allegations, otherwise he will be impeached.

They are obviously confused and their responses have been coming in tatters...without a shred of substance..we can only keep pitying them. grin
Re: The Dirty Secrets Of Tinubu’s Real Identity Uncovered by cuteboy2: 12:06am On May 31, 2022
Re: The Dirty Secrets Of Tinubu’s Real Identity Uncovered by BSdetective: 12:17am On May 31, 2022
Propaganda should be made short and simple.
Re: The Dirty Secrets Of Tinubu’s Real Identity Uncovered by JagabanLagos: 12:17am On May 31, 2022
I expect more tarnishing on Jagaban’s name from haters and those who want more people to become unfortu*nate like them.

One thing is certain, Jagaban remain the only politician with success in private sector in Nigeria. The only politician that campaign with his achievements when serving his people.

Jagaban 2023 is a goal

Re: The Dirty Secrets Of Tinubu’s Real Identity Uncovered by abiodunalabama: 12:25am On May 31, 2022
BishopMagic:

u will just kill urself on Tinubu Matter…U better wait for 2023 b4 uhqve heart attack.

(1) (Reply)

Astronomic Fall Of The Naira: President Buhari And Emefielle Should Be Blamed / "Avoid Me, Davido" Buhari Fights Davido Over His Ridiculing Comment (photo) / 168 Passengers Of Kaduna Train Attack Still Unaccounted For - NRC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.