Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,471 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:36 PM

How To Avoid Police Embarrassment In Nigeria If You Have A Car !!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Avoid Police Embarrassment In Nigeria If You Have A Car !!! (500 Views)

This Is The Highest Embarrassment In The World / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend In Public And Gets The Biggest Embarrassment / Embarrassment: See Moment A Love Machine Fell Off Someone’s Bag At The Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Avoid Police Embarrassment In Nigeria If You Have A Car !!! by naijapage(f): 3:08pm On Apr 21, 2022
The Issue with Nigerians Vs Our Lovely Police People is how una dey approach them first !!! grin grin grin

How Can you be crusing and expect a police man to be smiling at you .... Under the Hot Sun , Wearing Black and Black , with salary of 40k per month , .... You check am nahh !!!

USA Police weah dey enjoy snow and cold weather , una dey take compare police weah dey under the sun for 20 hours ... who dey collect 40k per month ... USA Police dey collect at least $2000 per month , that's over 1 Million naira in Nigeria !!!

Oyaa let me tell you .... if you no wan get issue with the Nigerian police , do these things as you approach their check point !!! - even if you carry something , you fit pass grin grin grin .

1. If you car get AC --- Abeg Off Am !!! (For them to stop you and ask you to wind down ..... you don enter wahala be that ... if you wind down and he puts his head inside you car .... If your A.C Strong , Bro ... you go reach station)

2. Lower you Glass down .... make brezee dey enter .... i mean all the glasses .

3. If you dey listen to better music ... bross off am .... put radio , find station weah dey talk News !!! (No Go Put station weah dem dey talk of IPOB or Biafra ooo)

4. If you dey drink bottle water , find somewhere for you car hide am .... (Shea you wan tell them say you be big boy)

5. If You get Newspaper for you car put am for passenger side (Make e look like say you no be social media person)

6. Now commot you 100 Naira note , Put am for your left hand , as you reach the check point call am "Ehh My Officer , Oyaa take this one drink pure water !!!" - If he tell you make you clear for stop and search , know say i be mumu ....

7. You see this format ... i don use am for more than 8 years now !!! - e dey work

8. If you get your own add am below.

cc; lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: How To Avoid Police Embarrassment In Nigeria If You Have A Car !!! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 21, 2022
Like if you don't agree with the op,share if you do.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: How To Avoid Police Embarrassment In Nigeria If You Have A Car !!! by eldervine: 4:35pm On Apr 21, 2022
This op be like person wey dey traffic cocaine
Re: How To Avoid Police Embarrassment In Nigeria If You Have A Car !!! by Cokahot: 4:48pm On Apr 21, 2022
U dey ment for head. I was smoking my cigarette with the windows tinted,ac cold,everywhere dark. From car documents,them dey ask for receipt,say I smoke igbo. This happened to me in an unfamiliar area I had not been too in years,oh bobs I raba them 10k that day o. Since then highest 100 or 200. And I have known how to avoid them. I always look ahead when I'm speeding,if I sight them,it's either I quickly park,carry foot mat form say engine don knock, or I increase my speed. If na dual lane wey no space to escape. That car must stop . Naija accident science style,I go March brake hard,March turtle, mka e car begin dance.come out open bonnet. But no be everytime o. If na time wey I don baff,lai lai. If na time wey I never baff,ehen no o. Me sef get mechanic uniform with ID card. So who wan stress me.

(1) (Reply)

4 Things Men Enjoy In Women But They Won't Tell You / Nigerian Woman Watch People Getting Killed / Singles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.