Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,410 members, 7,836,642 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Urgent Help Needed To Evict Stubborn Tenant!!!!!!!! - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Urgent Help Needed To Evict Stubborn Tenant!!!!!!!! (26758 Views)

How Do Nigerian Bailiffs Evict Stubborn Tenants After Court Judgment / My Landlord Wants To Evict Me Before My Rent Expires / How Do I Evict A Mentally Unstable Tenant From My Shop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Re: Urgent Help Needed To Evict Stubborn Tenant!!!!!!!! by silvoclaira: 9:35pm On Oct 04, 2023
SocialJustice:
Go to customary court and get eviction notice. The court will handle the whole process until they are evicted.

The property is in Lagos state. Thanks anyway. I will.
Re: Urgent Help Needed To Evict Stubborn Tenant!!!!!!!! by SocialJustice: 7:13am On Oct 05, 2023
silvoclaira:

The property is in Lagos state. Thanks anyway. I will.
Then go to Lagos and file the eviction notice with the closest customary court to property.
Re: Urgent Help Needed To Evict Stubborn Tenant!!!!!!!! by silvoclaira: 11:57am On Oct 05, 2023
SocialJustice:
Then go to Lagos and file the eviction notice with the closest customary court to property.

Great

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Builds House For Old Poor Childless Widow In Oraifite, Imo (Pics) / Can A Single Guy With Income Of #60,000 Build A House / Common Building Defects In Nigeria | Vis Ideal Concept

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.