Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,386 members, 7,861,060 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:45 PM

Apc Ticket : Why Tinubu Chance May Be Slim - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Ticket : Why Tinubu Chance May Be Slim (1370 Views)

Karma: How Social Media Is Finally Ruining Tinubu's Chance! / El-Rufai Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Why Not Rally To Remove Him, Instead Of Crying? / President Buhari Wears Igbo, Yoruba & Hausa Attires As He Accepts APC Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc Ticket : Why Tinubu Chance May Be Slim by emmatuegbe(m): 3:53pm On Apr 21, 2022
You know so well that Nigeria politics is designed to appease the two major religious group (Christian and Muslim), coupled with its sensitivity to religion. There is bound to be a religious balance between the President and his Vice. If a Christian candidate wins the presidential ticket, invariably, the vice would be muslim. Inversely, if a muslim candidate wins the presidential ticket, his vice would be a Christian vice. The populace would frown at Muslim president& Muslim Vice president, and or Christian president & Christian Vice president. Now that APC has zoned the presidency to the south, and the north is predominantly Muslim, and you and I know that the north would only bring out a vice president that will represent the value and religion of the northern majority ( Muslim). Tinubu being a muslim from the south, cannot afford to pick another muslim from the north as his vice. So, in order to appease Nigerians, and to avoid chaos to the already battered tension between both religious group, the king makers would want to balance the polity by sharing the president/vice between Christian/Muslim.
This is just my hypothesis to forecast the outcome of the APC primary

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apc Ticket : Why Tinubu Chance May Be Slim by Ttalk: 3:57pm On Apr 21, 2022
Osinbajo belongs to Tinubu camp, giving Osinbajo will solve any problem that may arise from that camp

1 Like

Re: Apc Ticket : Why Tinubu Chance May Be Slim by Rollsnjaguar(m): 4:01pm On Apr 21, 2022
Nigeria will NEVER have Muslim Muslim or Christian Christian ticket in any Party.

Maybe Tinubu will convert to Christianity before the Primary grin

2 Likes

Re: Apc Ticket : Why Tinubu Chance May Be Slim by joyandfaith: 4:02pm On Apr 21, 2022
Ttalk:
Osinbajo belongs to Tinubu camp, giving Osinbajo will solve any problem that may arise from that camp

Exactly. And North are not that stupid to promote Muslim- Muslim ticket.

1 Like

Re: Apc Ticket : Why Tinubu Chance May Be Slim by ityP(m): 4:02pm On Apr 21, 2022
Ttalk:

That's why people keep saying Osinbajo is a sellable candidate than Tinubu

3 Likes

Re: Apc Ticket : Why Tinubu Chance May Be Slim by joyandfaith: 4:03pm On Apr 21, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
Nigeria will NEVER have Muslim Muslim or Christian Christian ticket in any Party.

Maybe Tinubu will convert to Christianity before the Primary grin

Hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: Apc Ticket : Why Tinubu Chance May Be Slim by ityP(m): 4:03pm On Apr 21, 2022
joyandfaith:

Exactly. And North are not that stupid to promote Muslim- Muslim ticket.

North will be okay with it. Very well sef. The problem is South South, South East, North Central and the Christian community in the South West

2 Likes

Re: Apc Ticket : Why Tinubu Chance May Be Slim by joyandfaith: 4:07pm On Apr 21, 2022
ityP:

North will be okay with it. Very well sef. The problem is South South, South East, North Central and the Christian community in the South West

North wouldn't promote Muslim- Muslim ticket. Do you think north can agree with Christian- Christian ticket? Northern politicians are not that stupid.
Re: Apc Ticket : Why Tinubu Chance May Be Slim by MarketForces: 4:11pm On Apr 21, 2022
Tinubu is a standby Christian
. Bola Anthony Tinubu.

The wife will sharparly take him to Daddy G.O to be baptized
Re: Apc Ticket : Why Tinubu Chance May Be Slim by ityP(m): 4:17pm On Apr 21, 2022
joyandfaith:

North wouldn't promote Muslim- Muslim ticket. Do you think north can agree with Christian- Christian ticket? Northern politicians are not that stupid.

Lmao. But they agreed in 1993. They also agreed in Kaduna as of present. They will tell you that they don't mind Christian -Christian ticket. But only a fool will pick such. The north won't vote. They'll gladly vote for a Muslim -Muslim ticket. I know them well

1 Like

Re: Apc Ticket : Why Tinubu Chance May Be Slim by eddynaira125: 4:20pm On Apr 21, 2022
Politics will make tinubu convert decamp to Christianity

1 Like

Re: Apc Ticket : Why Tinubu Chance May Be Slim by joyandfaith: 4:20pm On Apr 21, 2022
ityP:

Lmao. But they agreed in 1993. They also agreed in Kaduna as of present. They will tell you that they don't mind Christian -Christian ticket. But only a fool will pick such. The north won't vote. They'll gladly vote for a Muslim -Muslim ticket. I know them well

How did 1993 end? Kaduna is a state. Nigeria is more complex than what you think.

1 Like

Re: Apc Ticket : Why Tinubu Chance May Be Slim by ityP(m): 4:23pm On Apr 21, 2022
joyandfaith:

How did 1993 end? Kaduna is a state. Nigeria is more complex than what you think.

They voted very much, that's the point. He was assassinated after the election
Re: Apc Ticket : Why Tinubu Chance May Be Slim by joyandfaith: 4:32pm On Apr 21, 2022
ityP:

They voted very much, that's the point. He was assassinated after the election

That is one of the reasons why it wouldn't work.
Re: Apc Ticket : Why Tinubu Chance May Be Slim by cktheluckyman: 4:40pm On Apr 21, 2022
ityP:

That's why people keep saying Osinbajo is a sellable candidate than Tinubu
Oga the SW has already have their own slot of the presidency

1 Like

Re: Apc Ticket : Why Tinubu Chance May Be Slim by ityP(m): 4:48pm On Apr 21, 2022
cktheluckyman:

Oga the SW has already have their own slot of the presidency

When was that?
Re: Apc Ticket : Why Tinubu Chance May Be Slim by ityP(m): 4:49pm On Apr 21, 2022
joyandfaith:

That is one of the reasons why it wouldn't work.

Lol. Nigerian politics is unpredictable
Re: Apc Ticket : Why Tinubu Chance May Be Slim by joyandfaith: 4:51pm On Apr 21, 2022
ityP:

Lol. Nigerian politics is unpredictable

With bokoharam and Iswap, forget Muslim-Muslim, ticket.

1 Like

Re: Apc Ticket : Why Tinubu Chance May Be Slim by PresidentAtiku(m): 4:55pm On Apr 21, 2022
Muslim factor will make him fail woefully..

Buhari did 8 years for muslim. Greedy toad wants to come and do another

Guess what, he has to choose a muslim Vice or the north that is majorly muslim will vote another.

He no dey think abi wetin? na people wey wan chop im money dey mislead am sha

2 Likes

Re: Apc Ticket : Why Tinubu Chance May Be Slim by ccs14(m): 5:27pm On Apr 21, 2022
ok
Re: Apc Ticket : Why Tinubu Chance May Be Slim by Realist12: 8:27pm On Apr 21, 2022
I think the problem with this ,I why can't the north produce and support a Christian vice president. Is there no Christian fit to be the vice president from the north?
Re: Apc Ticket : Why Tinubu Chance May Be Slim by cktheluckyman: 5:01am On Apr 22, 2022
ityP:

When was that?
Since you now have amnesia let me remind you that Obasanjo was president between 1999-2007
Re: Apc Ticket : Why Tinubu Chance May Be Slim by ityP(m): 5:36am On Apr 22, 2022
cktheluckyman:

Since you now have amnesia let me remind you that Obasanjo was president between 1999-2007

Lmao. The north have also been having their slots since Independence. Doesn't change a thing. Moreover, it's not like I be Osinbajo fan. I was simply telling that dude why a Tinubu presidency can't work and why people feel Osinbajo is more sellable than he is. Let's hope your candidate wins primaries, then we can continue from there
Re: Apc Ticket : Why Tinubu Chance May Be Slim by cktheluckyman: 6:30am On Apr 22, 2022
ityP:

Lmao. The north have also been having their slots since Independence. Doesn't change a thing. Moreover, it's not like I be Osinbajo fan. I was simply telling that dude why a Tinubu presidency can't work and why people feel Osinbajo is more sellable than he is. Let's hope your candidate wins primaries, then we can continue from there
Lol so why are we talking about zoning? Let everyone contest
Re: Apc Ticket : Why Tinubu Chance May Be Slim by ityP(m): 6:42am On Apr 22, 2022
cktheluckyman:

Lol so why are we talking about zoning? Let everyone contest

That's what is happening. No party has said anything about zoning

(1) (Reply)

2023: IBB Finally Reveals Who Will Be President (photo) / Tinubu's Twitter Account Has Finally Been Verified / Osun Guber 2022: Result Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.