Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Should I Demarcate Between Us? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Should I Demarcate Between Us? (249 Views)

Abaomege And Ishinkwo Beg Gov. Dave Umahi To Demarcate The Warring Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Demarcate Between Us? by Ebelelivinston: 3:40am On Apr 22, 2022
Good morning great people.Nairaland is a great platform where if one present his problems, he's sure of going with solutions. I. I saved up some money and opened a business which is bear parlor in a particular place that is known.Everyone else mounted canopy but I instead mounted a zinc to look different.I have a female neighbor that copied my style and did exactly same things I did because I got the shop before she could get very close to me.We started well as neighbors until customers started joining issues among us.She sales more than I do because she's a lady while I am a man, when ever customers comes to my shop,her males customers would do everything to lure them to go to her shop.She's really a nice neighbor but customers are trying to set us up.I have really thought of buying a tanpolin to demacate ourselves but don't know if is a good ideas.House,I need your advice
Re: Should I Demarcate Between Us? by colorsofrainbow: 4:43am On Apr 22, 2022
I honestly do understand what you are going through. Already feeling defeated in what seems like a competitive venture. Gender factor would always take the blame here but if you up your game in business,dem no born am well to see your back.
If she sells only drinks and you sell drinks,sell fish (azu ndu),sell meat,sell palmi. You come cap am with sharwama. Dem no born am well to get customers pass you. So what do I mean?

Na moni be Koko!
Na talk I just talk. I no kill person

1 Like

Re: Should I Demarcate Between Us? by Ahmed0336(m): 5:06am On Apr 22, 2022
Please do and make sure you up your game. Best of luck!!!
Re: Should I Demarcate Between Us? by AsomArchitectNG(m): 8:54am On Apr 22, 2022
Don't quarrel or fight as there's no point demarcating her space from urs. Just emoly the services of a female sales rep.

(1) (Reply)

Former Kano Anti-corruption Boss, Muhuyi Rimingado, Arrested / Vibrant Youth Runs For Senate.. / 2023 Presidential Race: Fayemi To Declare Interest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.