Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

How Do I Contribute To Osinbajo Form Buying - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Do I Contribute To Osinbajo Form Buying (343 Views)

2019 VP Debate: Uzor Kalu Reacts To Osinbajo’s Performance, Reveals One Thing Ob / Shehu Sani Exposes The Deception Of Form Buying By Youths & Crying Politicians / "I Am Only Answerable To Buhari" - Daura To Osinbajo On NASS Siege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Contribute To Osinbajo Form Buying by bamidell(m): 8:34am On Apr 22, 2022
I'm a good Nigerian and I believe In good governance, I was able to score Vice president Osinbajo when he was the acting President of Nigeria, his performance in the social intervention programs was nothing to compare to when it is currently moved to and his ideas and believe in Nigerian is top notch.

How do we start making our contribution to buy him the 100m form?

Who can open a gofundme for Mr Vice president?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Contribute To Osinbajo Form Buying by Redoil: 8:50am On Apr 22, 2022
bamidell:
I'm a good Nigerian and I believe In good governance, I was able to score Vice president Osinbajo when he was the acting President of Nigeria, his performance in the social intervention programs was nothing to compare to when it is currently moved to and his ideas and believe in Nigerian is top notch.

use your money to assist the next poor person in your family or neighbourhood

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Contribute To Osinbajo Form Buying by Tokskob2008: 8:51am On Apr 22, 2022
bamidell:

Wouldn't it be better if you send me half of that money burning a hole in your pocket than wasting it on a person who can actually buy more than 20 forms without stress

1 Like

Re: How Do I Contribute To Osinbajo Form Buying by Codepain: 8:51am On Apr 22, 2022
Go to any RCCG branch ask for political department. that's where you can donate for campaign

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Contribute To Osinbajo Form Buying by omoharry(f): 8:52am On Apr 22, 2022
Redoil:

Exactly! Thank you for that wonderful advise.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Contribute To Osinbajo Form Buying by sapele914(m): 8:52am On Apr 22, 2022
Redoil:

That shouldn’t still stop him from donating a little Naira to the Vice President?

Even 500 Naira adds up, if 5% of Nairalanders gave you that sum, say goodbye to poverty forever.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Contribute To Osinbajo Form Buying by sapele914(m): 8:56am On Apr 22, 2022
Tokskob2008:

Wouldn't it be better if you send me half of that money burning a hole in your pocket than wasting it on a person who can actually buy more than 20 forms without stress
Even some beggars are wealthier than the people they are begging arms from, give & it will be given back to you, it is a principle.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Contribute To Osinbajo Form Buying by Brexxit(m): 8:57am On Apr 22, 2022
Renos $1000 prize money is still yet unclaimed,list a single achievement of osi-banjo while in office.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Contribute To Osinbajo Form Buying by bamidell(m): 8:58am On Apr 22, 2022
I'm not talking about contributing million, even any amount would go a long way, what ever you believe in just support, if your don't believe in Christ why do you pay tithe?
sapele914:
That shouldn’t still stop him from donating a little Naira to the Vice President?

Even 500 Naira adds up, if 5% of Nairalanders gave you that sum, say goodbye to poverty forever.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Contribute To Osinbajo Form Buying by Jollylolly(f): 9:02am On Apr 22, 2022
OP... I will send you the account details soon. stay in touch (Kidding)...... Just 3M remaining... Businessmen already had 97m as at first of week of April.

So here is the thing, what would be more appreciative is you helping enlighting and educate peoplle around to sell the good man, convice them and ensure they have PVC and more importatntly, ready to votes and protect their votes....
Re: How Do I Contribute To Osinbajo Form Buying by Joylove2324(f): 9:03am On Apr 22, 2022
Re: How Do I Contribute To Osinbajo Form Buying by bamidell(m): 9:05am On Apr 22, 2022
Already replied Reno
Brexxit:
Renos $1000 prize money is still yet unclaimed,list a single achievementof osi-banjo while in office.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Contribute To Osinbajo Form Buying by LordIsaac(m): 9:08am On Apr 22, 2022
I want to donate too. He would be the first Professor to rule Nigeria if elected.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Contribute To Osinbajo Form Buying by MonkeyMods(m): 9:22am On Apr 22, 2022
Open a goFundme for Nairalanders begging for money on a daily

Charity begins at home

1 Like

Re: How Do I Contribute To Osinbajo Form Buying by okefranci: 9:55am On Apr 22, 2022
Contact me ASAP
Re: How Do I Contribute To Osinbajo Form Buying by Deltatoto: 9:56am On Apr 22, 2022
bamidell:

na ppl like u never give their mama money once.Goat better pass u for this u for this question u asked.

(1) (Reply)

It Will Be Disservice To Nigerians If I Fail To Contest Presidency - Osinbajo / Tribe / APC Yet To Zone Presidential Ticket – Adamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.