Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Guys, How Will You React to this pics? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, How Will You React to this pics? (53635 Views)

Guys, How Do You React To Direct Sexual Harassment From Females? / Overly Tall Guys How Do U Cope With Self Esteem Cuz Mine Is Killing Me!! / Lady Says She Declined To Go On A Date With A Married Man, She Gets This (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by Evidenx(m): 1:52pm On Apr 23, 2022
angry God forbid this kind of girl can't come into my life even in my imagination or dreams.. this one na destroyer.

But if it happens na to arrest am first lock her up till she pay me. grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by symbianDON(m): 1:53pm On Apr 23, 2022
Kriss216:

And a Master degree in SIMPism.
the study of SIMPlicity is called SIMPology grin
Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by Blackify: 1:55pm On Apr 23, 2022
Islandlady:
Imagine you had a fight with your girlfriend b4 going to work and you came back and see that she has destroyed your hard earned properties like the pics below

What would your reaction or first action be??

Remember violence is not an option grin

Good day, everyone...

My name is Ehis "Farastein" Mokwenye, and my entry pitch is currently amongst the quarter finalists for @original_talkutalku creative grant. My entry is for my debut historical fiction novel "Tales of Jideofor". The book is based on the transatlantic slave trade of the 18th century, and follows the life of Jideofor from Illah in Western Igbo lands to Jamaica. It is a story of love, dreams, destiny and death. To vote, just open up the Instagram link below and like my video: https://www.instagram.com/tv/CcpZWjFFa1b/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Thank you very much for your help in retelling Afrikan culture in a new and revelatory light.
Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by biacan(f): 1:55pm On Apr 23, 2022
KiNg0G:
your toto go hear am
Hear waiting? You reach to give woman belle ? All this small boys self undecided
Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by KiNg0G: 2:02pm On Apr 23, 2022
biacan:
Hear waiting? You reach to give woman belle ? All this small boys self undecided
you fit say as this is a faceless forum, me and your father na age group.
Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by biacan(f): 2:07pm On Apr 23, 2022
KiNg0G:
you fit say as this is a faceless forum, me and your father na age group.
Looks like you don't have a female figure at home if you talk to me any how I'll slap you
Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 23, 2022
TNORWAY:
I would just clean everywhere and continue with my life......

If I want do wetin dey my mind, I go later regret am��

is people like u that embolden those gender to cause unprovoked mayhem our ur lives, u won't do anything shey, but if na ur sister or brother destroy ur properties like this, u would go inside ur kitchen and fight ur brother with pestle,
Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by KiNg0G: 2:12pm On Apr 23, 2022
biacan:
Looks like you don't have a female figure at home if you talk to me any how I'll slap you
your smelling toto when blood dey rush come out from presently na dey do you..
before you raise your hand, try go change your pant it dey smell.
Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by Johel(m): 2:16pm On Apr 23, 2022
Islandlady:
Imagine you had a fight with your girlfriend b4 going to work and you came back and see that she has destroyed your hard earned properties like the pics below

No issues,I will arrest her or make sure I wreck her family by suing her....damages 50 million..
Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by biacan(f): 2:19pm On Apr 23, 2022
KiNg0G:

your smelling toto when blood dey rush come out from presently na dey do you..
before you raise your hand, try go change your pant it dey smell.
Agbero don drop quote 17yrs old boy go and read your book ashawo

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by Danielmegg(m): 2:20pm On Apr 23, 2022
Kriss216:
The only way I can have peace of mind after seeing my hard earned resources wasted by a fish brain is to respond violently.

I'm not a gentleman or a man of peace. I don't quench fire with water. I fight fire with fire.

God rest her soul in advance.
so las las she go collect abi
Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by Kriss216: 2:22pm On Apr 23, 2022
Danielmegg:
so las las she go collect abi
Vehemently
Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 23, 2022
WhrightJr:
I will lock her up in police cell for damage of properties worth millions
Or she collect wotowoto

Exactly what I will do. And she much for everything to the last kobo

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by SweetDipBenny(m): 2:30pm On Apr 23, 2022
I'll lock her up asap
Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by Origin(f): 2:31pm On Apr 23, 2022
I think it is important for every one to know that there is no therapy in throwing or destroying things when angry.

But this was more revenge than anger....

Anger is spontaneous and could make u destroy one thing before your brain will start telling u what have I done....

This was methodical destruction.
Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by Gidagreen(m): 2:45pm On Apr 23, 2022
Any lady wey try this kind thing can kill you. U gaz tu run far away from her to save your life.
Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by rajiedreez: 2:47pm On Apr 23, 2022
Jail
Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by bigfoot79(m): 2:50pm On Apr 23, 2022
[quote author=Islandlady post=112173327]Imagine you had a fight with your girlfriend b4 going to work and you came back and see that she has destroyed your hard earned properties like the pics below

[/quote
I will use the last of my savings to send her to jail.
Pay police to pick her up, lock her up and press charges.
Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by MARS1(m): 2:58pm On Apr 23, 2022
I would practically not go violent, and I can't raise my hands against anyone, be it male or female, but I would severe ties with her, I would strain the relationship, and report to at police station. Like someone said, it would depend on the financial capabilities of the man, to determine the next level. After reporting at the station, I would state exactly what I want, fix my TV and replace what are destroyed. Again, I would get a technician myself while she brings the funds, and she must speedily replace other things I use frequently. I would do everything legally possible to make her financially responsible for all lost.

1 Like

Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by waploger(m): 3:01pm On Apr 23, 2022
Islandlady:

Dodoatirice, I just remembered that part in Life of a broke Yahoo boy, that those spirit scatter the house....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by kechywillz(m): 3:07pm On Apr 23, 2022
Arrest her with police
Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by fof1: 3:11pm On Apr 23, 2022
Islandlady:

Why Fight ur Girlfriend or Wife in d First Place? Pls ignore totally and give Peace a Chance...Pick up ur Life and Continue with out her return... what else do U want...?
Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by Tantolohun105: 3:22pm On Apr 23, 2022
I will just leave her in that house and start new life some else
Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by Arabiyyas: 3:23pm On Apr 23, 2022
man united fans grin
Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by JayPeeOham: 3:35pm On Apr 23, 2022
Islandlady:

I would just stop the imagination and everything would return back to normal life grin
Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by bigiyaro(m): 3:43pm On Apr 23, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
No violence
I repeat no violence

There is someone she respect and fear alot in her family...just go and report to the person

Start from there first...
This are material Things it can be replaced....so don't beat her

Collect because of something way nor reach two hundred thousand...even the TV set be like fake one
even if na fake tv, her papa get am?
Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by Uzorinco: 3:44pm On Apr 23, 2022
slimjohn2k5:
You saw this red light before dating her. So
Women pretend a lot
Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by brightovio007(m): 3:49pm On Apr 23, 2022
Ignore her and move on with my life
Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by K4diamond: 3:55pm On Apr 23, 2022
If your hands are clean, please report to the police
Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by luvyaself95(m): 4:00pm On Apr 23, 2022
If i go react i will nearly kill her the best thing to do is to make sure she pay for all what she damaged.
Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by MisterKennedy(m): 4:05pm On Apr 23, 2022
Islandlady:

Hi Island lady
Re: Guys, How Will You React to this pics? by EverBlazingy2k(m): 4:06pm On Apr 23, 2022
Such girl is from Russian and the guy is from Ukraine.

I will sent her to Russia with immediate effect.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

24-year-old Man Finally Got Married To A 61-year-old Woman / How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell / What Is Your Thought On This Chained Pre-Wedding Photo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.