Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? (52743 Views)

Does Sex At Work Place/office Really Hinders Progress?? / Does Sex On The First Visit Make A Lady Cheap? / Does Sex Make A Lady Fatter? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? by Milli10(m): 1:57am On Apr 23, 2022
I was in a barber shop yesterday, and one middle aged man was just regretfully telling his story on how sex and women was the reason behind his setbacks. According to him, he had himself established before the age of 24, until he started his philandering lifestyle.

Is there any possible way sex could be a reason for someone's downfall and setbacks?

Or does it mean that some women bring bad lucks after having sex with them?

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? by jullary(m): 2:04am On Apr 23, 2022
Over to the spiritualist in the house! The same question av been looking for an answer for.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? by DroppingLiquid: 2:15am On Apr 23, 2022
Depends on what kind sacrifice your direct ancestors made to their deity with their seeds.

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? by London411(m): 2:16am On Apr 23, 2022
Milli10:
I was in a barber shop yesterday, and one middle aged man was just regretfully telling his story on how sex and women was the reason behind his setbacks. According to him, he had himself established before the age of 24, until he started his philandering lifestyle.

Is there any possible way sex could be a reason for someone's downfall and setbacks?

That was my thought b4 I realized life isn't a cup of sugar. Yolo ✌️

18 Likes

Re: Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? by Kobojunkie: 2:23am On Apr 23, 2022
Milli10:
1. I was in a barber shop yesterday, and one middle aged man was just regretfully telling his story on how sex and women was the reason behind his setbacks. According to him, he had himself established before the age of 24, until he started his philandering lifestyle.

2. Is there any possible way sex could be a reason for someone's downfall and setbacks?
3. Or does it mean that some women bring bad lucks after having sex with them?
1. Some people have soaked their minds deep in foolishness that opening their mouths, only more of the same comes pouring out. undecided

2. No, if sex could be reason for such downfalls and setbacks as described by the silly man, then many of the world's billionaires should have fallen 1000s of times over. undecided

3. Women don't bring good or bad luck! Your decisions determine your life. undecided

575 Likes 49 Shares

Re: Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? by DroppingLiquid: 2:32am On Apr 23, 2022
Some people hustle aggressively so they can get women. When women start showing up in their life, they become relaxed without even knowing they've become relaxed.

438 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? by Stallionhorse: 3:09am On Apr 23, 2022
Sex can hinder your grace and favour in life..
Some times when I have sex with some women my account drys up, my helpers turn deaf ears towards me.. Some times some give me good luck, Generally women carry bad luck especially those ones with spirit husband..
I just pray the girl I want to marry has good luck following her, am yet to fuccck her.. But since we started dating good things have been coming my way.

162 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? by lecowas: 3:24am On Apr 23, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Sex can hinder your day in life..
Some times when I have sex with some women my account drys up, my helpers turn deaf ears towards me.. Generally women carry bad luck especially those ones with spirit husband..

Yes u're right, that's why Elon musk is so poor and can't even hold on to a woman because he flirts around. Indeed, that's why Bill gate is so wretched and his wife had to divorce him because he cheating with most of his staffers, Jeff Bezos, Football players, Musicians, Actors, producers and all other poor people that were known to flirt a lot.

Issokay, continue! undecided

166 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? by AdeniyiA(m): 3:35am On Apr 23, 2022
Stallionhorse:
Sex can hinder your day in life..
Some times when I have sex with some women my account dries up, my helpers turn deaf ears towards me.. Generally some women carry bad luck especially those ones with spirit husband..
U're right...
Kobojunkie you need to seriously ask God to open your eyes to the mysteries in the world, to know that the spiritual controls the physical and that sex is more spiritual than physical. There are different kinds of women and each carry different levels of spirituality, negative and positive. Even the one you married can either bring you progress or retrogression, not to talk of sleeping with different types which considerably reduces God's grace upon such lives

112 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? by slimjohn2k5: 3:38am On Apr 23, 2022
It doesn't, just like giving makes u feel fulfilled
Sex ( fornicating) make u feel less fulfilled.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? by Kobojunkie: 3:44am On Apr 23, 2022
AdeniyiA:

U're right...
Kobojunkie you need to seriously ask God to open your eyes to the mysteries in the world, to know that the spiritual controls the physical and that sex is more spiritual than physical. There are different kinds of women and each carry different levels of spirituality, negative and positive. Even the one you married can either bring you progress or retrogression, not to talk of sleeping with different types which considerably reduces God's grace upon such lives
While you busy your minds with poverty-induced delusions sugggesting you have access to what you claim are mysteries of your world, right there in the same Nigeria, your politicians, businessmen, celebrities etc., are busy having sex yet beating the odds, having sex anyhow they like and not having to apologize to you for it. Even the one's with sex tapes out there, are not deterred by it. undecided

Continue to soak yourselves in what obviously is foolishness! undecided

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? by WonderManly(m): 3:55am On Apr 23, 2022
Ọmọ see question.
A beg please give some minutes...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? by anochuko01(m): 4:34am On Apr 23, 2022
The thing is that it makes people lose focus.
The energy, time and resources people should spend to do productive things is spent trying to chase, convince and satisfy these cravings.

134 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? by Ubongdemaga: 4:49am On Apr 23, 2022
AdeniyiA:

U're right...
here in Africa or that is what happening in other part of the world? Spirituality, mermaid, holy spirit told me, demon, I dreamt last night, God told me, etc are only common in Africa. This is y we r so backward . The whites who doesnt have time for all this rubbish are developing n ahead of us. We relied on them for everything. Stupid blacks

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? by Goldbw122(m): 4:50am On Apr 23, 2022
Hmm
Re: Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? by yuping(m): 5:09am On Apr 23, 2022
undecided me way no dey have sex and masturbates where is my Benz, forget this things , wayward life is not good but no be everything be spiritual.

80 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? by AdeniyiA(m): 5:19am On Apr 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
While you busy your minds with poverty-induced delusions sugggesting you have access to what you claim are mysteries of your world, right there in the same Nigeria, your politicians, businessmen, celebrities etc., are busy having sex yet beating the odds, having sex anyhow they like and not having to apologize to you for it. Even the one's with sex tapes out there, are not deterred by it. undecided

Continue to soak yourselves in what obviously is foolishness! undecided
I know, as well as many others here, that you're highly opinionated. But I'd strongly advice you to be open to advices and others views, you might be at risk of making serious life mistakes if you believe that you are always right.

I am not judging anybody in particular but do you know what those who do God's will are His children and those who do not his will are living at the mercy of the cursed one? You briefly showed me your mind seeing you mention those names up there, politicians, celebrities etc, and that they beat the odds. Are you aware that being famous, rich and powerful do not necessarily mean you enjoy the grace, mercy nd favour of God.? The father of sins too blesses his people, such that the more you commit sin the more the blessing even increase... Don't get it twisted

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? by Kobojunkie: 6:05am On Apr 23, 2022
AdeniyiA:
1. I am not judging anybody in particular but do you know what those who do God's will are His children and those who do not his will are living at the mercy of the cursed one?

2. You briefly showed me your mind seeing you mention those names up there, politicians, celebrities etc, and that they beat the odds. Are you aware that being famous, rich and powerful do not necessarily mean you enjoy the grace, mercy nd favour of God.?

3. The father of sins too blesses his people, such that the more you commit sin the more the blessing even increase... Don't get it twisted
1. The problem with way too many of you is you do all you can to drag God down into the muck of you. undecided

▪︎Op never made this discussion about God so learn to leave God and His mention out of that which is obviously of secular leanings. undecided
▪︎ Those who refuse to obey God are obviously not of God so no reason bringing God into the discussion at all. undecided

2. Again, learn to keep God's name and mention out of the muck that is living in the world. undecided

3. See #2 above! undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? by Kantebets(m): 6:47am On Apr 23, 2022
Milli10:

Re: Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? by Jeon(f): 6:54am On Apr 23, 2022
YEAP IT DOES!!

11 Likes

Re: Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? by motymop: 6:55am On Apr 23, 2022
He was a rich young man but sex and women ruin his life. The lack of personal responsibility is something that made me sad.

I am sure, he must be sleeping and spending money on lot of women instead of focusing to build his life and business, now that he is broke at his old age, he now blame sex and women.

Funny enough, there are still lot of men like him, who when they get to their old age, will blame women and sex for their downfall.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? by OperationalVehi: 7:02am On Apr 23, 2022
Yes sex with the wrong female or male could make you lose your job in the space of a week or even a month.
This not about being spiritual, it just simple mathematics.

when you are with a woman who fcuks your day up even before it begins, you are bound to have all sorts of mood swings. These mood swings could affect your metal wellbeing and also your productivity. you get less calculative and less lucky with all those kind of event...

but when you are having sex with a wife / lady that gives you peace of mind and your spirit appeals too. thing becomes differrent

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? by AdeniyiA(m): 7:18am On Apr 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. The problem with way too many of you is you do all you can to drag God down into the muck of you. undecided

▪︎Op never made this discussion about God so learn to leave God and His mention out of that which is obviously of secular leanings. undecided
▪︎ Those who refuse to obey God are obviously not of God so no reason bringing God into the discussion at all. undecided

2. Again, learn to keep God's name and mention out of the muck that is living in the world. undecided

3. See #2 above! undecided

Is like discussing the Chrisland School event/students without mentioning their parents and upbringing undecided

2 Likes

Re: Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? by Kobojunkie: 7:22am On Apr 23, 2022
AdeniyiA:
Is like discussing the Chrisland School event/students without mentioning their parents and upbringing undecided
No it ain't. Again, use the OP's question to guide you. No mention of God, so don't drag God down into it.. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? by BBBricks: 7:33am On Apr 23, 2022
Your wealth is affected by your spouse

If you have not married and you are poor they will usually advice young guys to get married because what God usually does is that He will transfer the wife and children's wealth to the husband s head if he is the one providing for the house

However if the man usually sleeps around, that means he is sharing his wealth for women all around. That is why men who are very prolific in adultery and fornication are usually poor or end up poor at the end of the day.

Even women too who love sex also end up poor at the end of the day because even if she inherits from a rich husband and kills him, she will be using the wealth to lure poor guys who are good on bed to come and fxck her and at the end she will end up poor

Best thing is to stay faithful to one partner

Oyinbo tell you say make you put fuel inside the fuel tank, you poured urine insideand say your car is not working.

God wey create you say make you no do something you say you go do am. If anything happens, don't shout o!

#itiswell!

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? by AdeniyiA(m): 7:34am On Apr 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
No it ain't. Again, use the OP's question to guide you. No mention of God, so don't drag God down into it.. undecided
Well there's no how I can discuss grace and favour without mentioning their giver nd provider...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? by Kobojunkie: 7:39am On Apr 23, 2022
AdeniyiA:

Well there's no how I can discuss grace and favour without mentioning their giver nd provider...
First of all, the pagan understanding as well as application of such ideas as grace and favor have absolutely nothing to do with God's Word on both. undecided

In scripture, God's grace refers to eternal life and God is not a God of favoritism this since God pours out His mercy on the wicked and just alike. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? by Nonexisting: 7:40am On Apr 23, 2022
Check all those that claim sex caused them bad luck or that women ate up all their business money and you will see they all have some things in common which include laziness, decisiveness, discipline and lack of foresight. Apart from making me feel tired and sleepy, there's nothing else sex can do. I have stopped sex many times at the height of its sweetness to go meet important clients and still sealed the deals. But you see those men I described above, they are the ones that will be bragging about fuccking women for hours while they miss important phone calls that may change their lives without knowing. As for me, even if I'm about to cum and my business phone rings, I must pull up my trouser and move.

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? by Nuelzi: 7:49am On Apr 23, 2022
Local man is just speechless cos this matter no be child's play

If you are a man....spare your time and read this particular post https://www.nairaland.com/7090934
You will learn alot from it
Re: Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? by AdeniyiA(m): 7:55am On Apr 23, 2022
Kobojunkie:
First of all, the pagan understanding as well as application of such ideas as grace and favor have absolutely nothing to do with God's Word on both. undecided

In scripture, God's grace refers to eternal life and God is not a God of favoritism this since God pours out His mercy on the wicked and just alike. undecided
The pagans understanding or definition of grace and favour does in anyway change the truth about both, and that's the fact that it is God Almighty who gives both. Even in their subconscious, the pagans acknowledge the superiority of God.

Will I change my views and knowledge about God because a pagan defines or understands Him in another way?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does Sex Actually Reduce One's Grace And Favor? by Kobojunkie: 8:11am On Apr 23, 2022
AdeniyiA:

1. The pagans understanding or definition of grace and favour does in anyway change the truth about both, and that's the fact that it is God Almighty who gives both. Even in their subconscious, the pagans acknowledge the superiority of God.

2. Will I change my views and knowledge about God because a pagan defines or understands Him in another way?
1. Again, God doesn't give His grace to unbelievers, neither does God show favor to any man since, again, God is not a God of favoritism. Meaning the pagan view has absolutely nothing to do with God or the things of God. undecided

2. As I said before...the pagan view of these ideas has absolutely no connection with God do it makes no sense to drag God down into this here muck. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Hilarious: Tells Us What Is Going Through This Groom's Mind [photo] / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Hausa Babe / 'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.