Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,553 members, 7,847,303 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:03 PM

What's Your Take On The LGBTQ+ & Bestiality Movement? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Take On The LGBTQ+ & Bestiality Movement? (1684 Views)

Of What Benefits Are The LGBTQ To Human Society? / The Genesis of Bestiality: How Eve Slept With A Snake / What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Take On The LGBTQ+ & Bestiality Movement? by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 25, 2022
I don't care what you goose to identify as, that's not my business undecided...

My own is, don't bring that crap near me and my family angry....
Re: What's Your Take On The LGBTQ+ & Bestiality Movement? by SwattiLee: 9:07am On Apr 25, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Dude,get out of the water,no one is teaching kids to decide their sex and besides I asked about the bolded not about sex and gender which is obvious you don't know the difference

Smiles. Unfortunately, children are presently being taught in developed countries about sexual orientation.

Besides that, the media and the entertainment industry basically Hollywood are working endlessly to indoctrinate these kids to think the way they want them to think. Why we have gay scenes in movies nowadays. They are simply pushing an agenda.

If you're asking what's wrong with this; "Just imagine your son coming home to introduce to you his male fiancé." I then leave you to your conscience.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On The LGBTQ+ & Bestiality Movement? by Haylel: 1:26am On Apr 26, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Can you please highlight those "shades of wrong" for me?
Just as there are base standards in the fields of science and mathematics, there are base standards as to how things ought to go by nature.
Every living thing has two basic instinct - Survival and Replication.
By my resolution, humans have 3 but the third one ain't important so I won't mention it.

Everything you do, spans from the instinct for survival or for replication. The act of sex spurns from replication.
If early men had been gay, humans would have gone into extinction. Why? No matter how much they dilly dally a man will never get pregnant and birth a offspring. If replication must happen, he must copulate with a woman.

It is male to female... A male to male copulation is a disorder and should be treated as such. Nature teaches us so.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On The LGBTQ+ & Bestiality Movement? by Flamemignon1(m): 8:38am On Apr 26, 2022
Haylel:

Just as there are base standards in the fields of science and mathematics, there are base standards as to how things ought to go by nature.
Every living thing has two basic instinct - Survival and Replication.
By my resolution, humans have 3 but the third one ain't important so I won't mention it.

Everything you do, spans from the instinct for survival or for replication. The act of sex spurns from replication.
If early men had been gay, humans would have gone into extinction. Why? No matter how much they dilly dally a man will never get pregnant and birth a offspring. If replication must happen, he must copulate with a woman.

It is male to female... A male to male copulation is a disorder and should be treated as such. Nature teaches us so.
Wow,how primitive. This is the line y'all always use, replication.....can we talk about straight couples who don't want kids because I know quite a lot or better still if you care so much,you can go down to the orphanage and offer to adopt the thousands of kids left by you straight people. Moreover, it's the 21st century,even straight couples with fertility problems no longer copulate the old fashioned way

On a final note,I will believe you about it being a disorder if you show me your degree in both biology and human psychology or whether you've carried out research on the said subject but homophobes like you don't have queer friends talk less of carrying out researches on the said subhect

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On The LGBTQ+ & Bestiality Movement? by Flamemignon1(m): 8:40am On Apr 26, 2022
SwattiLee:

Smiles. Unfortunately, children are presently being taught in developed countries about sexual orientation.

Besides that, the media and the entertainment industry basically Hollywood are working endlessly to indoctrinate these kids to think the way they want them to think. Why we have gay scenes in movies nowadays. They are simply pushing an agenda.

If you're asking what's wrong with this; "Just imagine your son coming home to introduce to you his male fiancé." I then leave you to your conscience.
Yea.... because straight people haven't been indoctrinating society since time immemorial?
I still don't know what's wrong with the bolded.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On The LGBTQ+ & Bestiality Movement? by SwattiLee: 11:03am On Apr 26, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Yea.... because straight people haven't been indoctrinating society since time immemorial?
I still don't know what's wrong with the bolded.

Well, I RESPECT whatever your perspective is regarding the LGBTQ+ movement.

To me, it's a great perversion of the original design and it's also contributing greatly to the decadence in the society.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On The LGBTQ+ & Bestiality Movement? by Haylel: 11:27am On Apr 26, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Wow,how primitive. This is the line y'all always use, replication.....can we talk about straight couples who don't want kids because I know quite a lot or better still if you care so much,you can go down to the orphanage and offer to adopt the thousands of kids left by you straight people. Moreover, it's the 21st century,even straight couples with fertility problems no longer copulate the old fashioned way

On a final note,I will believe you about it being a disorder if you show me your degree in both biology and human psychology or whether you've carried out research on the said subject but homophobes like you don't have queer friends talk less of carrying out researches on the said subhect
In light of your final note, we all have our resolutions on this matter and I'll like to review your points and your angle of view. I might learn a thing or two.

Concerning the bolded "how primitive"...
How primitive? Well, I was expecting that already.

1. The existence of a few disparities does not necessarily mean or prove its normal.
Sickness exists, but it's not normal.
Paedophiles exist, but they are not normal
Bestiality exist, but it's not normal.

On what ground do these things that we generally assume to be abnormal, are actually abnormal?
We have a base reference of how a human body should function, and any disparity should be worked on so it functions just as it should.

We know for sure that a young kid - male or female is incapable of reproduction and is incapable of making big choices that may endear or hamper is his/her survival.

We know for sure that the body work of an animal differs a lot to a human and as such mating with 'em can bring about consequences that is at its bare worst capable of affecting the whole human race.

All these have been ground work for what should and what should not be done everywhere humans exist.

So, you can argue that some of these gays are "born like that" or just can't help themselves. Well, it still doesn't make it normal or something that should be accepted in mainstream culture all in the name of "woke".

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Take On The LGBTQ+ & Bestiality Movement? by Flamemignon1(m): 1:14pm On Apr 26, 2022
SwattiLee:

Well, I RESPECT whatever your perspective is regarding the LGBTQ+ movement.

To me, it's a great perversion of the original design and it's also contributing greatly to the decadence in the society.
Can you explain to me how it's contributing to the decadence of the society? So far,you still haven't told me why the bolded is wrong instead the question is thrown in a basket

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On The LGBTQ+ & Bestiality Movement? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 26, 2022
That is the devil's ploy to destroy Africa, we have a lot of problem we don't need gays.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On The LGBTQ+ & Bestiality Movement? by Flamemignon1(m): 1:34pm On Apr 26, 2022
Haylel:

In light of your final note, we all have our resolutions on this matter and I'll like to review your points and your angle of view. I might learn a thing or two.

Concerning the bolded "how primitive"...
How primitive? Well, I was expecting that already.

1. The existence of a few disparities does not necessarily mean or prove its normal.
Sickness exists, but it's not normal.
Paedophiles exist, but they are not normal
Bestiality exist, but it's not normal.

On what ground do these things that we generally assume to be abnormal, are actually abnormal?
We have a base reference of how a human body should function, and any disparity should be worked on so it functions just as it should.

We know for sure that a young kid - male or female is incapable of reproduction and is incapable of making big choices that may endear or hamper is his/her survival.

We know for sure that the body work of an animal differs a lot to a human and as such mating with 'em can bring about consequences that is at its bare worst capable of affecting the whole human race.

All these have been ground work for what should and what should not be done everywhere humans exist.

So, you can argue that some of these gays are "born like that" or just can't help themselves. Well, it still doesn't make it normal or something that should be accepted in mainstream culture all in the name of "woke".
I'm so glad you used the word "normal" and not "natural", the former is a social construct pertaining to rules of society which are sometimes flawed and are questioned while the latter is inherent and inbuilt and a slight similarity of both is that they bear flaws.

Pedophilia and the others listed are not normal but calling it "natural" is up for debate especially in the medical and psychological field and besides having a background on how humans should act doesn't make it an unnatural trope but a normal trope because society is what defines "normal"

I love how you also acknowledge the downfall of the human race,the dominant specie for inter-specie mating whereas homosexuality has none

Apparently, majority don't still understand the "born this way" concept when it regards to sexuality but ok and it's ok not to accept if you don't view it from others perspective after all false acceptance is far worse than outright homophobia, what's not ok is invalidating their rights because the power is yours, that right there is bullying

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On The LGBTQ+ & Bestiality Movement? by SwattiLee: 2:01pm On Apr 26, 2022
Flamemignon1:

Can you explain to me how it's contributing to the decadence of the society? So far,you still haven't told me why the bolded is wrong instead the question is thrown in a basket

Mr., being an adult, you've all the right in the world to believe whatsoever you want to believe and your position is quite obvious.

Having said that and not bringing in the God factor, let's observe nature and glean wisdom from it.

If you think that man to man sexual intercourse is ok and there's nothing wrong with it, you sure have right to your beliefs.

As far as I'm concerned, tampering with with the foundation of anything equals destroying the thing itself!

In life, somethings are just fixed!

Like, a man marrying a woman!

Allow me to digress here and hop on your thought process.

According to you, from my understanding, there should be no limit to people's choices/preference. If that's the case, some group can wake up someday and start agitating for bestialists rights or paedophiles rights. And why not? It's not there fault anyways, it's just how "nature" made them.

On how the so called LGBTQ+ movement is contributing greatly to the decadence in the society? Very simple. Just alter the foundation of the house you're living in and watch it come down.
Re: What's Your Take On The LGBTQ+ & Bestiality Movement? by Haylel: 2:07pm On Apr 26, 2022
Flamemignon1:

I'm so glad you used the word "normal" and not "natural", the former is a social construct pertaining to rules of society which are sometimes flawed and are questioned while the latter is inherent and inbuilt and a slight similarity of both is that they bear flaws.

Pedophilia and the others listed are not normal but calling it "natural" is up for debate especially in the medical and psychological field and besides having a background on how humans should act doesn't make it an unnatural trope but a normal trope because society is what defines "normal"
Just as it should be. Like I said, if we are to cohabit, anyone can't just wake up and say - this is my new definition of how things should be. That's total madness. There won't be laws, there won't be rights, there won't be any order and we will be one step closer to acting like lesser intelligent animals.
Society is there for a reason.

I love how you also acknowledge the downfall of the human race,the dominant specie for inter-specie mating whereas homosexuality has none

That's to tell you how much haywire men can go if there are no order or societal check.

Apparently, majority don't still understand the "born this way" concept when it regards to sexuality but ok and it's ok not to accept if you don't view it from others perspective after all false acceptance is far worse than outright homophobia, what's not ok is invalidating their rights because the power is yours, that right there is bullying
You know why humans smoke and take drugs? That's due to the third instinct drive I made mention of before. How come? Hard drugs that blurs your reasoning does not help your survival or in any way help in replication.

Everyone will agree that hard drugs are injurious, but why do a lot of people still indulge in it? Influence from the mainstream culture!
There is Wisdom in containing such abnormal practice and making sure I don't allow you smoke in public if I were in power. Of course, you can smoke in secrecy, I won't be able to catch you and you will get as high as you want, but don't dare plant that seed unto the next generation of humanity by smoking in public.

99% of smokers won't smoke if they've never seen another man smoking.

Just as 99% won't be gay if they've not been culturally manipulated.

If not, why do you think ancient histories have very very very very very (× 100) few records of gayism?
Even witchcraft that had a death penalty tied to it (in most empire) was very much present and felt.
Re: What's Your Take On The LGBTQ+ & Bestiality Movement? by Flamemignon1(m): 4:59pm On Apr 26, 2022
SwattiLee:

Mr., being an adult, you've all the right in the world to believe whatsoever you want to believe and your position is quite obvious.

Having said that and not bringing in the God factor, let's observe nature and glean wisdom from it.

If you think that man to man sexual intercourse is ok and there's nothing wrong with it, you sure have right to your beliefs.

As far as I'm concerned, tampering with with the foundation of anything equals destroying the thing itself!

In life, somethings are just fixed!

Like, a man marrying a woman!

Allow me to digress here and hop on your thought process.

According to you, from my understanding, there should be no limit to people's choices/preference. If that's the case, some group can wake up someday and start agitating for bestialists rights or paedophiles rights. And why not? It's not there fault anyways, it's just how "nature" made them.

On how the so called LGBTQ+ movement is contributing greatly to the decadence in the society? Very simple. Just alter the foundation of the house you're living in and watch it come down.

The bolded are sex offences,you can't compare them to two consenting individuals and as for the so called "decadence" which is somewhat relative to anybody,I still haven't seen the negative effect of moral queer people either as parents or as kids but if you do have sources,please refer me to them and not some right propaganda BS

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On The LGBTQ+ & Bestiality Movement? by Flamemignon1(m): 5:13pm On Apr 26, 2022
Haylel:

Just as it should be. Like I said, if we are to cohabit, anyone can't just wake up and say - this is my new definition of how things should be. That's total madness. There won't be laws, there won't be rights, there won't be any order and we will be one step closer to acting like lesser intelligent animals.
Society is there for a reason.

That's to tell you how much haywire men can go if there are no order or societal check.

You know why humans smoke and take drugs? That's due to the third instinct drive I made mention of before. How come? Hard drugs that blurs your reasoning does not help your survival or in any way help in replication.

Everyone will agree that hard drugs are injurious, but why do a lot of people still indulge in it? Influence from the mainstream culture!
There is Wisdom in containing such abnormal practice and making sure I don't allow you smoke in public if I were in power. Of course, you can smoke in secrecy, I won't be able to catch you and you will get as high as you want, but don't dare plant that seed unto the next generation of humanity by smoking in public.

99% of smokers won't smoke if they've never seen another man smoking.

Just as 99% won't be gay if they've not been culturally manipulated.

If not, why do you think ancient histories have very very very very very (× 100) few records of gayism?
Even witchcraft that had a death penalty tied to it (in most empire) was very much present and felt.
One of the feature of a true law is that it's flexible and partial,if your law is endangering a minority just because you have the power and you see no need on amending it despite real facts then that's fascist and it's no longer partial. That's why society is there to ponder on issues and ask the public why they think it should be that way and also question the prejudice on the subject and it's origins

You keep mentioning replication like it should be a duty to society but it's a choice not a duty and from that excerpt,if you were in power,it would definitely be an authoritative and totalitarian government.

Environment is part of human development,it shapes us, it's an intrinsic concept of the "born this way" trope and not just for queers but also straight people and it's not a problem,the problem is shaming it when it ain't wrong.

There were apparently few records of homosexuality in human history because queer people are in the minority,they were then as they are now

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On The LGBTQ+ & Bestiality Movement? by SwattiLee: 6:01pm On Apr 26, 2022
Flamemignon1:

The bolded are sex offences,you can't compare them to two consenting individuals and as for the so called "decadence" which is somewhat relative to anybody,I still haven't seen the negative effect of moral queer people either as parents or as kids but if you do have sources,please refer me to them and not some right propaganda BS

Yes! They're offences. Just as the LGBTQ+ movement was once an offence that contradicts the law of the western countries sympathizing with it now in the name of being "woke".

In the same way, what we term offences and unlawful would soon become lawful because of some "woke" pervs.......just give it time.

I don't know if you're aware that abortion was unlawful in the United States until the second wave of the women rights movement......Roe Vs Wade.
Re: What's Your Take On The LGBTQ+ & Bestiality Movement? by charlesdinho7(m): 7:00pm On Apr 26, 2022
thunder fire all lgbtq community
Re: What's Your Take On The LGBTQ+ & Bestiality Movement? by Flamemignon1(m): 7:38pm On Apr 26, 2022
SwattiLee:

Yes! They're offences. Just as the LGBTQ+ movement was once an offence that contradicts the law of the western countries sympathizing with it now in the name of being "woke".

In the same way, what we term offences and unlawful would soon become lawful because of some "woke" pervs.......just give it time.

I don't know if you're aware that abortion was unlawful in the United States until the second wave of the women rights movement......Roe Vs Wade.
People are realizing those laws were religiously inclined without proper research but based on a book

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On The LGBTQ+ & Bestiality Movement? by SwattiLee: 10:29pm On Apr 26, 2022
Flamemignon1:

People are realizing those laws were religiously inclined without proper research but based on a book

Smiles. You're probably one of those that doesn't believe in the account of creation "based on a book".

Yeah! The world just came to existence by itself! No Supreme Being behind it.

And why everyone can decide to do whatever they want.

Wake up! Knowledge puffs up.
Re: What's Your Take On The LGBTQ+ & Bestiality Movement? by Flamemignon1(m): 6:45am On Apr 27, 2022
SwattiLee:

Smiles. You're probably one of those that doesn't believe in the account of creation "based on a book".

Yeah! The world just came to existence by itself! No Supreme Being behind it.

And why everyone can decide to do whatever they want.

Wake up! Knowledge puffs up.

Good for you believing in the good book

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On The LGBTQ+ & Bestiality Movement? by SwattiLee: 8:18am On Apr 27, 2022
It's really beyond me what we humans are metamorphosing into these days!

All in the name of being "woke" and rights.

Basic tenets of life are being destroyed faster than you can imagine.

The early world would look at this generation and think "huh, even though we went beyond acceptable, but not like these ones! We had a lil' restrain."

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where’s The Best Place To Get A Correct Wife Material? / How Do I Play Along With Her? / If One Is Honry Then Patronise A Hooker Does It Make Sense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.