Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,347 members, 7,850,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:22 PM

IPOB Vows To Protect Hausas Against Unknown Gunmen Attacking S/East Residents - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Vows To Protect Hausas Against Unknown Gunmen Attacking S/East Residents (23305 Views)

IPOB Vows To Deliver Hoodlums Beheading Residents Of South East To Soludo / IPOB Vows To Lock Down South-east If Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Released By August 8 / Video Of Gunmen Attacking Hope Uzodinma's Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Vows To Protect Hausas Against Unknown Gunmen Attacking S/East Residents by danngnews: 5:32am On Apr 24, 2022
omenka:
No longer relevant but idiots will quote me a million times on this thread. Goes to show how "irrelevant" I am in the lives of AfghanEasternis.

It is a horrible burden of nature to be born an AfghanEasterni.

Just like I said, already got nearly twenty mentions. Hopeless things. I will forever be a torment to you punks. smiley

It's understood ipob has become a torn in your flesh, that's why you prefer to die on to Igbo matter than to speak up for the people of your Benue state,Ndo.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Vows To Protect Hausas Against Unknown Gunmen Attacking S/East Residents by tsdarkside(m): 5:42am On Apr 24, 2022
yeah....!!

thunda fire dem....

who be ipob....??
dem make kpem,na nigerian army go quench dem....
Re: IPOB Vows To Protect Hausas Against Unknown Gunmen Attacking S/East Residents by tsdarkside(m): 5:45am On Apr 24, 2022
danngnews:

It's understood ipob has become a torn in your flesh, that's why you prefer to die on to Igbo matter than to speak up for the people of your Benue state,Ndo.

as he said,punk....!!
Re: IPOB Vows To Protect Hausas Against Unknown Gunmen Attacking S/East Residents by Benwallt(m): 6:08am On Apr 24, 2022
omenka:
These terrorists sure think they're smart and everyone else a fool. They imagine everyone else carries the curse of unparalleled stupidity like their members and supporters.

They rely almost entirely on propaganda to achieve the goals they've set for themselves. You create an armed group, mostly comprising bloodthirsty ignorant illiterates and jailbirds, give them orders which the carry out to a T, and then come out to deny responsibility every fvckin time.

You have ordered those into cattle business to vacate the East before a particular date not far from today, failure of which would attract very dire consiquences. You know the consequences would come in the form of death and destruction as always, so you put out this idiotic press statement to deflect blame, create room for denial, when the bodies start piling up because you know indeed, just like your failed experiment with the sit at home, the bodies would start piling soon.

You Igbos are probably dumber than a dead sloth.
omenka narekale
Re: IPOB Vows To Protect Hausas Against Unknown Gunmen Attacking S/East Residents by deebrownneymar: 6:13am On Apr 24, 2022
This DOS IPOB must be the compromised faction. It’s too political.
Re: IPOB Vows To Protect Hausas Against Unknown Gunmen Attacking S/East Residents by omenka(m): 7:09am On Apr 24, 2022
Astoria:
It is "Sloven (noun) cowards" not Slovenly (adjective) cowards. You DON'T use an adjective in place of a noun when you personify. The only time you are allowed to use an adjective to delineate a noun is to use a noun to outline another noun. In that case, the first noun will summarily act as an adjective. (NOTE: It is still a noun acting as an adjective). FYI. Don't be in such dangerous speed to lift off predefined words from Google in your quest to sound educated. You will only end up sounding more illiterate than I assumed.

See who wan teach me English. grin grin

Slovenly illiterate.

Slovenly is an adjective. Cowards is a noun (in plural form). Adjectives describe nouns. Slovenly cowards means "dirty cowards".

Igbos are stark illiterates. I hope you've learnt something today. Do well to limit your desire to teach anyone anything to your Illiterate comrades in arms. I'm the last person who could have any use for anything you've got upstairs, which is mostly vacuum anyway. smiley
Re: IPOB Vows To Protect Hausas Against Unknown Gunmen Attacking S/East Residents by planetbluz: 7:22am On Apr 24, 2022
They structure of ipob has been completely hijacked by one fat cow in Finland who knows nothing about the struggle other than to brainwash already brainwashed elements to kil their own police,army and civilians

1 Like

Re: IPOB Vows To Protect Hausas Against Unknown Gunmen Attacking S/East Residents by tungamaje: 8:24am On Apr 24, 2022
paramakina202:

Who are the WE that decided to ban beef in Igboland?
Who did you consult before the ban?
Did you consult thousands of Igbo cattle dealers?
Thousands of butchers and other stake holders and consumers?
You can't just wake up and ban what ever you like.What other alternative did you provide?
You want the price of cow to skyrocket to 3mln per cow in Igboland so that the poor will die of manultrition.
Which peace are you talking about when ESN have already sent the herdsmen back to the North?
I thought IPOB said our farms are now safe for our mother and wives to cultivate because Fulani herdsmen awala,ha agbala oso.

The decision has every Igboland support except gluttonous people like you who love suya over the lives of their people. Butchers? If their business is detrimental to our people's safety, it is normal if it is stopped. Any business that encourages the slaughtering of our people. The alternative is for them to change to butchering local cows
Re: IPOB Vows To Protect Hausas Against Unknown Gunmen Attacking S/East Residents by Miracle2022: 8:29am On Apr 24, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Did you just come here to cry for ipob or those massacred in Benue by Fulani terrorists?
the same fulanis that your ipob promise to protect?
Re: IPOB Vows To Protect Hausas Against Unknown Gunmen Attacking S/East Residents by Miracle2022: 8:34am On Apr 24, 2022
Peter Obi think everybody is a fool like his brainless ipob terrorists. This is time of election,he want to pretend that ipob is not the terrorist gang that kills northerners at any provocation. I hear the voice of Peter Obi in this press release.
Re: IPOB Vows To Protect Hausas Against Unknown Gunmen Attacking S/East Residents by paramakina202: 8:41am On Apr 24, 2022
tungamaje:

The decision has every Igboland support except gluttonous people like you who love suya over the lives of their people. Butchers? If their business is detrimental to our people's safety, it is normal if it is stopped. Any business that encourages the slaughtering of our people. The alternative is for them to change to butchering local cows

Which every Igbo support you?
Tomorrow you send UGM/ESN to enforce your illegal ban on beef and start killing innocent Igbos.Watch ndi Igbo rise up against you low grade Taliban in Igboland.It is already started in Anambra state this senseless beef ban will spark it off.
I thought IPOB/ESN has declared victory over Fulani herdsmen in Igboland,who is slaughtering you?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Vows To Protect Hausas Against Unknown Gunmen Attacking S/East Residents by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 24, 2022
omenka:
See who wan teach me English. grin grin

Slovenly illiterate.

Slovenly is an adjective. Cowards is a noun (in plural form). Adjectives describe nouns. Slovenly cowards means "dirty cowards".

Igbos are stark illiterates. I hope you've learnt something today. Do well to limit your desire to teach anyone anything to your Illiterate comrades in arms. I'm the last person who could have any use for anything you've got upstairs, which is mostly vacuum anyway. smiley
The right word is "Sloven" you idiot! I knew you will yet again foolishly display your ignorance. Like someone rightly said above, you have zero value to anyone and as such I'll pay no further heed to your self-destructive drive. Tutoring a perpetually doomed dingbat is basically bereft of any benefit. Seek your ancestors for cleansing.

Remember and learn this: "I'll pay no further heed" it simply means you will neither get my attention a third time nor anytime ever.

Re: IPOB Vows To Protect Hausas Against Unknown Gunmen Attacking S/East Residents by rickyrex(m): 8:46am On Apr 24, 2022
omenka:
These terrorists sure think they're smart and everyone else a fool. They imagine everyone else carries the curse of unparalleled stupidity like their members and supporters.

They rely almost entirely on propaganda to achieve the goals they've set for themselves. You create an armed group, mostly comprising bloodthirsty ignorant illiterates and jailbirds, give them orders which the carry out to a T, and then come out to deny responsibility every fvckin time.

You have ordered those into cattle business to vacate the East before a particular date not far from today, failure of which would attract very dire consiquences. You know the consequences would come in the form of death and destruction as always, so you put out this idiotic press statement to deflect blame, create room for denial, when the bodies start piling up because you know indeed, just like your failed experiment with the sit at home, the bodies would start piling soon.

your fucking opinion thou. Your wailing can't change anything here
Re: IPOB Vows To Protect Hausas Against Unknown Gunmen Attacking S/East Residents by tungamaje: 9:03am On Apr 24, 2022
paramakina202:

Which every Igbo support you?
Tomorrow you send UGM/ESN to enforce your illegal ban on beef and start killing innocent Igbos.Watch ndi Igbo rise up against you low grade Taliban in Igboland.It is already started in Anambra state this senseless beef ban will spark it off.
I thought IPOB/ESN has declared victory over Fulani herdsmen in Igboland,who is slaughtering you?

My friend if you love beef so much, you can relocate to Sokoto or Zamfara. Do you think if other tribes are as brave as the Igbos this Fulani madness wouldn't have stopped long ago. I even doubt if you are Igbo. Continue to wait for the Igbos to rise against IPOB. You would wait till thy kingdom comes
Re: IPOB Vows To Protect Hausas Against Unknown Gunmen Attacking S/East Residents by 1870venty: 9:14am On Apr 24, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
Keep quiet nonsense Ipobian, shameless thing look @ how ipob & Nnamdi Kanu has embarrassed Ndigbo?

Tomorrow he is begging for sick leave for treatment back in the United Kingdom?

His suffering hasn’t started yet.

No be only Stone him with the truth, you for stone monkey with banana?
[/s]
Re: IPOB Vows To Protect Hausas Against Unknown Gunmen Attacking S/East Residents by 1870ven: 9:16am On Apr 24, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
ESN reject, nonsense Failure, Empty Barrels will always make the loudest noise.

Shameless Ipobian.
[/s]
Re: IPOB Vows To Protect Hausas Against Unknown Gunmen Attacking S/East Residents by EmmyCC: 9:21am On Apr 24, 2022
That's good..
Re: IPOB Vows To Protect Hausas Against Unknown Gunmen Attacking S/East Residents by paramakina202: 9:23am On Apr 24, 2022
tungamaje:

My friend if you love beef so much, you can relocate to Sokoto or Zamfara. Do you think if other tribes are as brave as the Igbos this Fulani madness wouldn't have stopped long ago. I even doubt if you are Igbo. Continue to wait for the Igbos to rise against IPOB. You would wait till thy kingdom comes

Are you being brave or foolish,which one are you?Every time you got yourself shot on the leg in the name of being brave while the so called cowards and weaklings rule over you.It is not about love for beef it is about my fundamental human right to choose what to eat or not to eat that can't be dictated to me by bunch of never do well that resides abroad who will never feel the effect of their ban.
Igbos are already rising up against low grade Taliban in Igboland.From Anambra to headquaters of ESN in Orlu Imo state.
https://www.nairaland.com/7092151/villagers-beg-soldiers-save-esn#112195795
Re: IPOB Vows To Protect Hausas Against Unknown Gunmen Attacking S/East Residents by EmmyCC: 9:25am On Apr 24, 2022
Miracle2022:
the same fulanis that your ipob promise to protect?
Nah, read and understand. The message is clear.
Re: IPOB Vows To Protect Hausas Against Unknown Gunmen Attacking S/East Residents by kollinz1234(m): 9:54am On Apr 24, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Lol ! irrelevant indeed,,

As a matter of fact Igbo are like life supporting machine in Nigeria without which she can't survive.. we'll pull out and she will scatter..
igbos controls the economy of Nigeria. Imagine the igbos now pull out, is the God forsaken geographical location not gone?
Re: IPOB Vows To Protect Hausas Against Unknown Gunmen Attacking S/East Residents by LordOfTheGame: 9:55am On Apr 24, 2022
omenka:

At every attempt you make to show your hatred and bitterness against the great Igbo people, you always end up displaying your irredeemable stupidity and utter disregard to the thousands being killed in your native home by your terrorists paymasters.
Re: IPOB Vows To Protect Hausas Against Unknown Gunmen Attacking S/East Residents by Jostoman: 10:55am On Apr 24, 2022
omenka:

it is people like you and Southwest propaganda machine that are trying to tarnish the image of IPOB and ESN but God is going to shame all of you.
Re: IPOB Vows To Protect Hausas Against Unknown Gunmen Attacking S/East Residents by berrystunn(m): 11:00am On Apr 24, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

http://saharareporters.com/2022/04/23/ipob-vows-protect-hausas-against-%E2%80%98jihadists%E2%80%99-attacking-south-east-residents

Movement of usu.
Re: IPOB Vows To Protect Hausas Against Unknown Gunmen Attacking S/East Residents by tungamaje: 12:24pm On Apr 24, 2022
paramakina202:

Are you being brave or foolish,which one are you?Every time you got yourself shot on the leg in the name of being brave while the so called cowards and weaklings rule over you.It is not about love for beef it is about my fundamental human right to choose what to eat or not to eat that can't be dictated to me by bunch of never do well that resides abroad who will never feel the effect of their ban.
Igbos are already rising up against low grade Taliban in Igboland.From Anambra to headquaters of ESN in Orlu Imo state.
https://www.nairaland.com/7092151/villagers-beg-soldiers-save-esn#112195795
See the thread you are referring me to. Villagers beg soldiers to protect them instead of rising up against IPOB. You'll wait till eternity
Re: IPOB Vows To Protect Hausas Against Unknown Gunmen Attacking S/East Residents by paramakina202: 2:27pm On Apr 24, 2022
tungamaje:

See the thread you are referring me to. Villagers beg soldiers to protect them instead of rising up against IPOB. You'll wait till eternity

Orlu people has been conquered by IPOB/ESN/UGM so the way they can fight back is to appeal to the government to come to their rescue from the hands of ESN cannibals that have occupied their ancestral villages.Focus on your delusional restoration of Biafra and leave nid Igbo alone.
Re: IPOB Vows To Protect Hausas Against Unknown Gunmen Attacking S/East Residents by adekolaelect(m): 8:54pm On Apr 24, 2022
tungamaje:

All this long epistle because of something that doesn't affect the Yoruba? Please allow Igbos to sort themselves out and no put mouth for something that doesn't affect you. You people love Igbos more than your own people, that's why you write long epistles to advise them
No I am just telling them their level of confusion ,Double standard and lack o simplicity life styles.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Accused Of Buying Votes In Auchi And Orhiowon / Soldiers Kill 6 Kidnappers, Arrest Gunrunners In Plateau / Buhari Never Banned From Entering America At Any Time - Femi Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.