Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,207 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Gunmen Abduct 10 Herders, ‘Steal 300 Cows’ In Anambra, Demand ₦4 Million - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen Abduct 10 Herders, ‘Steal 300 Cows’ In Anambra, Demand ₦4 Million (17935 Views)

Terrorists Demand ₦4.3 Billion For Abducted Kaduna Train Hostages / Amotekun Seizes Another 300 Cows In Ondo / Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows In Ijare, Ondo, Run For Their Lives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Abduct 10 Herders, ‘Steal 300 Cows’ In Anambra, Demand ₦4 Million by bibianna(f): 6:48am On Apr 24, 2022
Just watch as swift action will be taken!

This movie will be mad o! grin
Re: Gunmen Abduct 10 Herders, ‘Steal 300 Cows’ In Anambra, Demand ₦4 Million by Mcreloaded(m): 6:49am On Apr 24, 2022
swagficient:
South East

Can someone please show me the quickest way out of this country? cry

DEATH is a sure way out of this country
Re: Gunmen Abduct 10 Herders, ‘Steal 300 Cows’ In Anambra, Demand ₦4 Million by Randy111(m): 6:49am On Apr 24, 2022
How can 40 gunmen take away 300 cows? This part is unbelievable joor
Re: Gunmen Abduct 10 Herders, ‘Steal 300 Cows’ In Anambra, Demand ₦4 Million by JimohMomoh: 6:50am On Apr 24, 2022
H
Re: Gunmen Abduct 10 Herders, ‘Steal 300 Cows’ In Anambra, Demand ₦4 Million by peacettw: 6:55am On Apr 24, 2022
Why 4 million for 10 herders? The story makes no sense
Re: Gunmen Abduct 10 Herders, ‘Steal 300 Cows’ In Anambra, Demand ₦4 Million by Zorn: 7:06am On Apr 24, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
These efulefus are trying hard to drag SE and the entire country into a war,but their enterprise shall not stand.What's happening in the Russia-Ukraine war is an eye opener of the devastation of war,but some rabid animals want to drag us into it.
It's only a madman who would seek for the release of that rabid animal in DSS custody.
It was his maniacal incitements that sparked off all this unknown gunmen saga and all that.
That animal can never be free,unless God didn't make the heavens and earth.
So it's now act of war when criminals from South steal from Fulanis , but it's just banditry or farmers herders crisis when Fulani kidnap or attack communities in the south? I'm not supporting any form of criminality but Fulanis has been kidnapping people and no body called for war . Seriously I don't know if this is just pure hate for a certain group of people or just stupidity from you.

9 Likes

Re: Gunmen Abduct 10 Herders, ‘Steal 300 Cows’ In Anambra, Demand ₦4 Million by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:10am On Apr 24, 2022
Zorn:
So it's now act of war when criminals from South steal from Fulanis , but it's just banditry or farmers herders crisis when Fulani kidnap or attack communities in the south? I'm not supporting any form of criminality but Fulanis has been kidnapping people and no body called for war . Seriously I don't know if this is just pure hate for a certain group of people or just stupidity from you.
Oga,if I was wrong,can't you correct politely?
Must you insult and show your stupidity and your untamed animal nature, to the world?
Stupid fool.
Re: Gunmen Abduct 10 Herders, ‘Steal 300 Cows’ In Anambra, Demand ₦4 Million by Quiny32323: 7:13am On Apr 24, 2022
Moferere:
Madness, nothing but pure madness.

Before you burn anybody's cow, remember your businesses in other parts of the country. When it start, you won't be able to bear it.

The bastards in question,dont have any business anywhere in the country,they are deathrow and idiots doing life in prison that the albino released from prisons across the east but they will surely pay dearly.
Re: Gunmen Abduct 10 Herders, ‘Steal 300 Cows’ In Anambra, Demand ₦4 Million by MARKone(m): 7:20am On Apr 24, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
These efulefus are trying hard to drag SE and the entire country into a war,but their enterprise shall not stand.What's happening in the Russia-Ukraine war is an eye opener of the devastation of war,but some rabid animals want to drag us into it.
It's only a madman who would seek for the release of that rabid animal in DSS custody.
It was his maniacal incitements that sparked off all this unknown gunmen saga and all that.

Na that guy be the originator of all this problem in the East, I watched a video clip of him requesting for Guns and bullets during one of the Igbo summits in the US, even when he was told by discerning voices there that his planned action is a treasonable offence and will backfire on innocent Igbos down East. He armed untrained, reckless youths with assault Rifles, all in the name of a security network, successfully poisoned the mind his followers against the Northerners, I'm surprised those ones are still calm. They'll tell you that ESN is in the bush, as if they are in the Bush with them. To give monkey water no be problem, problem comes when you want to take back your cup.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Abduct 10 Herders, ‘Steal 300 Cows’ In Anambra, Demand ₦4 Million by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:24am On Apr 24, 2022
MARKone:

Na that guy be the originator of all this problem in the East, I watched a video clip of him requesting for Guns and bullets during one of the Igbo summits in the US, even when he was told by discerning voices there that his planned action is a treasonable offence and will backfire on innocent Igbos down East. He armed untrained, reckless youths with assault Rifles, all in the name of a security network, successfully poisoned the mind his followers against the Northerners, I'm surprised those ones are still calm. They'll tell you that ESN is in the bush, as if they are in the Bush with them. To give monkey water no be problem, problem comes when you want to take back your cup.
God bless you brother for your golden input. So am not the only one on this thought.
Re: Gunmen Abduct 10 Herders, ‘Steal 300 Cows’ In Anambra, Demand ₦4 Million by NorthernersSuck: 7:26am On Apr 24, 2022
Moferere:
Madness, nothing but pure madness.

Before you burn anybody's cow, remember your businesses in other parts of the country. When it start, you won't be able to bear it.

You sounds so stupid, so you mean igbos should start killing the Hausa fulanis over the death of our beloved doctor sister who was gruesomely murdered by the Hausa fulani terrorists who attacked the train she was boarded? So because some groups of guys kidnapped some criminal elements from the northern side, so our brothers and sisters in the northern side should vacate the region? Yoruba people no wise at all

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Abduct 10 Herders, ‘Steal 300 Cows’ In Anambra, Demand ₦4 Million by cp3o: 7:26am On Apr 24, 2022
Millimann:
300 cows at once

I thought only experienced herders can communicate with and navigate with cows more especially that number of cows.

This is not like chicken that you can steal easily.

Any, I hope the perpetrators are apprehended whoever they are.

Normally, the cows respond only to their familiar handlers. Therefore, we presume until proven otherwise, that this was done by their normal handlers (300 cows can't disappear unless it's the normal operators who have been operating and disappearing nationwide who are involved).

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Abduct 10 Herders, ‘Steal 300 Cows’ In Anambra, Demand ₦4 Million by Southernigbo: 7:27am On Apr 24, 2022
Hilani ppl Don suffer for igbo ppl hand o
Re: Gunmen Abduct 10 Herders, ‘Steal 300 Cows’ In Anambra, Demand ₦4 Million by mightyhaze: 7:33am On Apr 24, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

Oga,if I was wrong,can't you correct politely?
Must you insult and show your stupidity and your untamed animal nature, to the world?
Stupid fool.
lol.. u no deserve polite correction..

What a dum like u needs is a big thud on your empty dome. The guy was actually too civil to you

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen Abduct 10 Herders, ‘Steal 300 Cows’ In Anambra, Demand ₦4 Million by oneclickng: 7:33am On Apr 24, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:
Nkita ara

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Abduct 10 Herders, ‘Steal 300 Cows’ In Anambra, Demand ₦4 Million by PerfectlyPerfect(m): 7:34am On Apr 24, 2022
I find this hard to believe. Cows respond only to people who know how to communicate with them, and that's mostly the fulani herdsmen. The rustling of 300 cattle can only be done by other herdsmen, not by any Igbo man. This news is only playing to the gallery to make people think it was done by IPOB. Those herdsmen know where those cattle went to.
Re: Gunmen Abduct 10 Herders, ‘Steal 300 Cows’ In Anambra, Demand ₦4 Million by jimakeabi: 7:35am On Apr 24, 2022
Unknown CowMen don jam Unknown GunMen, let the Unknown Government settle the Unknown problem. Period! We move
Re: Gunmen Abduct 10 Herders, ‘Steal 300 Cows’ In Anambra, Demand ₦4 Million by Shyluck(m): 7:36am On Apr 24, 2022
cooked up story
Re: Gunmen Abduct 10 Herders, ‘Steal 300 Cows’ In Anambra, Demand ₦4 Million by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:37am On Apr 24, 2022
oneclickng:

Nkita ara
Lol! Look at this frustrated waste pipe!
Did I insult you?
If I was wrong, can't you correct politely?
Must you show the world that you are an untamed animal?
Stupid, useless, slimy,filthy maggot of the sewage dump. Abeg,go and address your mental issues, pathetic fool.
Re: Gunmen Abduct 10 Herders, ‘Steal 300 Cows’ In Anambra, Demand ₦4 Million by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:38am On Apr 24, 2022
mightyhaze:
lol.. u no deserve polite correction..

What a dum like u needs is a big thud on your empty dome. The guy was actually too civil to you
And you are the father of dums,Pathetic sentimental fool.
Re: Gunmen Abduct 10 Herders, ‘Steal 300 Cows’ In Anambra, Demand ₦4 Million by AmadorSays: 7:39am On Apr 24, 2022
Good, make dem dey kidnap herders too
Re: Gunmen Abduct 10 Herders, ‘Steal 300 Cows’ In Anambra, Demand ₦4 Million by Evangvictor10: 7:41am On Apr 24, 2022
40 bandits demand just 4m?
Somethings are not making sense here
Re: Gunmen Abduct 10 Herders, ‘Steal 300 Cows’ In Anambra, Demand ₦4 Million by Advocate500: 7:48am On Apr 24, 2022
Why is everyone speaking about war when the fulanis are treated the same way they treat others? Have we been all defeated before the war start? I don't support any form of criminality by any group, be it ESN or fulani terrorists, but the truth must be told at all time ,no one have monopoly of violence. Many life have been cut short by fulani terrorist ,how come we don't speak about war when the fulani kill others? Id that how powerful the fulanis have become under Buhari government?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Abduct 10 Herders, ‘Steal 300 Cows’ In Anambra, Demand ₦4 Million by naijadrivablog: 7:48am On Apr 24, 2022
post=112223759:
From onion bandits to cow bandits!
Amadioha strike all terrorists, kidnappers and their families down.
Anuofias dem

this Calabar girl, have you ever condemned banditry, kidnappings and Boko Boko in the north?

Condemn what is bad.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Abduct 10 Herders, ‘Steal 300 Cows’ In Anambra, Demand ₦4 Million by Emergingnation3(m): 7:48am On Apr 24, 2022
ArewaNorth:
These ones want to draw herders into retaliation in their self inflicted mayhem so that they can frame them for the recent terrorism in the East shocked
Lol ! Retaliation ke, you think sai Igbo na Benue people.. if them born una well,make una carry una cow enter our region come April 27..

6 Likes

Re: Gunmen Abduct 10 Herders, ‘Steal 300 Cows’ In Anambra, Demand ₦4 Million by Emergingnation3(m): 7:54am On Apr 24, 2022
post=112223759:
From onion bandits to cow bandits!
Amadioha strike all terrorists, kidnappers and their families down.
Anuofias dem
Thesame Amadioha will strike you and your generation for keeping mute on the massacre being carried out by fulani terrorist in Benue state...

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen Abduct 10 Herders, ‘Steal 300 Cows’ In Anambra, Demand ₦4 Million by Advocate500: 7:59am On Apr 24, 2022
Onyiiobi7735:

And you are the father of dums,Pathetic sentimental fool.
you sound very pained i hope all is well? I don't see your comment often condemning the excesses of this administration ? I am not a fan of kanu or ipob activities, but trust me Buhari as a led the foundation of what is going in the south east but kanu was not smart enough to see it, learn to balance your criticism so that one will not see you as an enemy of igbo people, we are all in this together, eastern leaders pegged us all in it because of their selfish ambition.

The south west was more smarter than our leaders by seeing the danger in front and created Amotekun ,but eastern governors waited until Nnamdi created ESN,is unfortunate.
Re: Gunmen Abduct 10 Herders, ‘Steal 300 Cows’ In Anambra, Demand ₦4 Million by Moferere: 8:05am On Apr 24, 2022
NorthernersSuck:

You sounds so stupid, so you mean igbos should start killing the Hausa fulanis over the death of our beloved doctor sister who was gruesomely murdered by the Hausa fulani terrorists who attacked the train she was boarded? So because some groups of guys kidnapped some criminal elements from the northern side, so our brothers and sisters in the northern side should vacate the region? Yoruba people no wise at all

Evidence of poor parenting. Your father failed undecided
Re: Gunmen Abduct 10 Herders, ‘Steal 300 Cows’ In Anambra, Demand ₦4 Million by tenpipsperday: 8:06am On Apr 24, 2022
2special:
Liars cuz 300 cows will easily be noticeable anywhere

Just look at the blantant lie and fools are falling for it. 300 round number. No more no less. Lolz.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen Abduct 10 Herders, ‘Steal 300 Cows’ In Anambra, Demand ₦4 Million by tenpipsperday: 8:08am On Apr 24, 2022
NorthernersSuck:

So how did you know he is a Yoruba?
Re: Gunmen Abduct 10 Herders, ‘Steal 300 Cows’ In Anambra, Demand ₦4 Million by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 24, 2022
Hisbah21:
They will retaliate,mark my words
...they said gun men numbering 40... from where ? No one knows

So who are they going to attack in retaliation ? .

But criminal activities like this should be condemned

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Abduct 10 Herders, ‘Steal 300 Cows’ In Anambra, Demand ₦4 Million by History555: 8:12am On Apr 24, 2022
40 herders kidnapped 10 herdsmen and 300 cows and are demanding for 4 million ransom only. This looks like a cooked up story.

To kidnap 300 cows using vehicle requires a trailer or 2 trailers. They would need to wake the herders, position the trailers, load, arrange the cows.

The time spent loading 300 cows will last for hours because some will be physically lifted into the vehicle

If they came with leg how fast can they walk and control 300 cows and 10 herders. Police on vehicle would have caught up with them. Moving 300 cows by foot will leave
Traces of cow dung on the road and foot hoofs.

After all these efforts they are demanding only 4 million. How much did it cost to rent trailer, cost of diesel, cost of feeding the cows

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Appoints New Members Of FGN Power Management Team / Seven Boko Haram Members Die In Explosive-laden Vehicle / Darius Ishiaku Wins Taraba Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.