Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,737 members, 7,831,345 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show (79744 Views)

Jane Dolapo: Wizkid Shares His Mother's Photo "My Prayer Warrior" / Imade Adeleke With Her Uncle, Dele Momodu (Photo) / Eniola Badmus To Sophia Momodu: "I Declare Zero Beef Between Us" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by scait(m): 9:49pm On Apr 24, 2022
ItsGoodToBeGood:
Why Davido dey do like this nah. Is that the best way to compliment her?
baby mama know wetin respect mean??

2 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by sirsugar(m): 9:49pm On Apr 24, 2022
toujurs:
Sophia is a graduate, what has she achieved with her certificate, baby mama right? grin grin. Uploading naked pictures on Instagram its even a shame that she reduced her family name to nothing. "Dele na my boy" cheesy. Airport would definitely send him back, we all know its always the mother that has custody, her biggest achievement was having a child for davido as a momodu family descendant. That girl is low class, take it or leave it.
well you don't know selling point tongue na that track let me know dele momodu I never know or follow him before
Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by tikco(m): 9:51pm On Apr 24, 2022
Oga shut ,my money dey show na abuse
Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by 02Kebreal(m): 9:51pm On Apr 24, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see Sophia having two more kids for Davido. I see Chioma becoming envious that Sophia's allowee is bigger than hers because she ha more kids, I see Chomia getting pregnant again and again until she end up with 5kids courtesy of Davido.

This I have.

False prophet
Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by toujurs: 9:52pm On Apr 24, 2022
Basheer22:

What is Chioma's greatest achievement? Sucking Peruzzi's deak and dropping out of BabCOCK?
No endorsement, no Porsche, No cooking show, nothing.
Never seen an Igbo girl as stupid as Chioma.
it's her life, she still remains the most loved by davido, it's obvious. Sophia is actually the dumbest its obvious she was after Davido money. Upon the insults davido rained on her family, he even aired it on a feature with humble smith, the mumu girl, still went to his house to beg him. she still went to his house at lekki as at then, to beg him, both dele momodu went to davido father's house to plead grin, this life no balance. He brought out chioma during his concerts, i can't say that for sophia, the low key gold digger

3 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by Bobbyjay001(m): 9:52pm On Apr 24, 2022
Basheer22:

Sophia is not as beautiful as chioma, but she's far better than chioma

In what way?
Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by otes2626(m): 9:53pm On Apr 24, 2022
LesbianBoy:
If I am davido I go still dey fvck this Sophie's girl sexy ass! She looks sweet lipsrsealed
nothing dey der my brother...

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by LilMissRobbie(f): 9:55pm On Apr 24, 2022
[s]
Nicholaspepe:
Ok
last week i was sacked from a job(at least a well paid job) i got. I was only two weeks into the job before i got sacked.
REASON: i couldn't cope with the daily transport cost of #800-#1000. I had no one to support me. As a result of this i became inconsistent & irregular at work. Eventually, i was fired. It got so bad & i almost committed suicide. Some nairalanders called to counsel me & i was relieved. Thank u all.
GOODNEWS: After several written & verbal plea, over the weekend, i was recalled & reinstated. I will resume tommorrow.

THE CHALLENGE: I am crying out to nairaland to pls assist me. I need about 5k to aid my transportation all through the week. I dnt know how am going to resume tommorow. I am really down and i beg for your support. I went through a lot to secure this job, if i lose it the second time, i will be to square one. Pls people of GOD, Help a soul in need. Help so i can resume tommorow i cry unto u.
6 3 1 2 4 5 5 6 9 6
Fidelity Bank.

God bless you all
[/s]

It's every single day that you're here begging for t-fare for an imaginary job. Shame nor dey catch you? See how you keep disgracing your family on the internet. You should be spat on! Lazy thing!

4 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by toujurs: 9:56pm On Apr 24, 2022
sirsugar:
well you don't know selling point tongue na that track let me know dele momodu I never know or follow him before
how would you know, Do you buy magazines. So you prefer to be known, by being insulted by a small boy, you are old enough to be his father. What a pity.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by toujurs: 9:57pm On Apr 24, 2022
otes2626:
nothing dey der my brother...
Don't mind the mumu.
Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by Okobola146: 9:59pm On Apr 24, 2022
Freelane33:
Jesus Christ
Mouth udur udur udur
yes now, that's why Davido left her
Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by UCHIHAmask: 10:00pm On Apr 24, 2022
thrillionaire:
Lol.. I remember that year Davido didn't want to have anything to do with this gurl, he thought she looked low class and dirty..
The gurl against all odds have forced herself to be reckoned with and forged herself into a by-force celebrity. Now Davido has succumbed to her charm and has accepted her in.
She refused to go and die, she's chopping his money, using her fame to make her money and here we are.
Family to dele momodu "dirty and low class"?

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by Gatekeepers: 10:06pm On Apr 24, 2022
Really? Grasshopper is burning and it thinks its producing oil.

Many men are so rich that all they have is money. I pray they don't wake up one money and discover that all they gave up their minds to pursue in lifetime is something that would end its value with time(Money).

There's a day in every man's life that money will be useless, only your soul is then the only useful thing.

Pursue money but don't forget that day too.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:07pm On Apr 24, 2022
OBO is on point.. he always pay and service this his baby mama..
Your money dey show abegg.. come give am belle for second one sef..
Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by Freelane33(m): 10:08pm On Apr 24, 2022
Okobola146:
O LOUD GAN
I HATE MOUTH ODOUR Puxxy odour and body odour
Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by Connected1: 10:10pm On Apr 24, 2022
Travelpluguk:

when the baby mamas refuse to move on, collecting 5M per month, with Davido chopping them and calling them whenever he wants...why won't he rubbish them??

our women needs to step up more to get the respect they deserve....
You know nothing, that's not rubbish.

I am not even sure you spend on women, you go just open mouth wa, fools like you make things difficult for men by instilling wrong knowledge into women.

Kings acknowledge the fact that their effort is showing in their Queens, that doesn't mean she is low class or cheap or a commoner can approach her.
Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by Yves4real(f): 10:12pm On Apr 24, 2022
pepperdemzombie must be prevented from reading some comments here.
Lemme sanctify this thread against him. tongue tongue

Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by Katcall: 10:16pm On Apr 24, 2022
LesbianBoy:
If I am davido I go still dey fvck this Sophie's girl sexy ass! She looks sweet lipsrsealed
I will do anything to sleep with her
Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by grandstar(m): 10:16pm On Apr 24, 2022
I don't even see what the fuss is.
Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by Okobola146: 10:21pm On Apr 24, 2022
Freelane33:
O LOUD GAN
I HATE MOUTH ODOUR Puxxy odour and body odour
and armpits odor

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 24, 2022
Travelpluguk:

when the baby mamas refuse to move on, collecting 5M per month, with Davido chopping them and calling them whenever he wants...why won't he rubbish them??

our women needs to step up more to get the respect they deserve....

Most of them don't deserve respect bcuz they don't even want it. Na the money and the money alone concern them

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by jaxxy(m): 10:24pm On Apr 24, 2022
4tomandchi:
When will this guy grow up!!! Money can make people do rubbish!!!

He said the 100% fact not rubbish. What job does she do b4 or even now?

it's just inappropriate cos Davido has fiancee.
Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by Ofadaman(m): 10:27pm On Apr 24, 2022
I thought she's already dating someone ?
Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by Freelane33(m): 10:28pm On Apr 24, 2022
Make I follow you self
Okobola146:
and armpits odor
Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by Iamnorth: 10:36pm On Apr 24, 2022
The cruise master is entitled to 777 baby mamas...this one clear pass DSTv
Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by Zetty177x: 10:37pm On Apr 24, 2022
Okobola146:
there's one ugly picture on ur profile that scared d sh.t out of me, if that is u, u have yansh , mouth, tongue,teeth,ears, armpit, and d.ck odour, u name it...maybe u stink like a corpse...see who de insult celebrity

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by Ugosample(m): 10:37pm On Apr 24, 2022
Basheer22:

Sophia is not as beautiful as chioma, but she's far better than chioma
Interesting
Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by Briteiyobo1(m): 10:42pm On Apr 24, 2022
I strongly believe say David still dey nack this girl.
Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by yusluvad(m): 10:46pm On Apr 24, 2022
She ain't bad...
Re: Davido Reacts To Sophia Momodu's Photo: My Money Dey Show by Phock2sweet: 10:54pm On Apr 24, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see Sophia having two more kids for Davido. I see Chioma becoming envious that Sophia's allowee is bigger than hers because she ha more kids, I see Chomia getting pregnant again and again until she end up with 5kids courtesy of Davido.

This I have.
na only u get eye wey dey see everything o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido: I Would Go To Jail For Chioma. I Spent N16m Shopping For Her / Photo Of Adediwurah Blackgold And Busty Benny, Her Friend Got Fans Talking / Bobrisky At Late Father's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.