Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,448 members, 7,830,235 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

2023: Ondo Agog As Moyinolorun Declares MHA Ambition (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Ondo Agog As Moyinolorun Declares MHA Ambition (photos) (651 Views)

2023: Ondo Agog As Moyinolorun Declares Mha Ambition / 2023 : Ebonyi Former SSG, Prof Odoh Opens Up On Guber Ambition (photos) / Walking Stick: How Buhari Killed Tinubu Presidential Ambition(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Ondo Agog As Moyinolorun Declares MHA Ambition (photos) by OndoTrends: 10:02pm On Apr 24, 2022
2023: ONDO AGOG AS MOYINOLORUN DECLARES MHA AMBITION

...Assures Quality Representation if elected

Ondo Town was Agog as MHA Favorite, Hon. Moyinolorun Taiwo Ogunwumiju formally declared his intention to contest the Ondo West Constituency 1 election come 2023.

Hon. Moyinolorun Taiwo Ogunwumiju during the formal declaration which took place at the secretariat of the All Progressive Congress (APC) Ondo Town in the presence of party leaders and members revealed that if given the opportunity to represent the people at the Ondo State House of Assembly, the Constituency will be holistically repositioned for more growth and development.

Hon MOYINOLORUN who was accompanied by his wife, siblings, families, friends and supporters In his official declaration speech, said, "I stand before you all today as your son, one who is ready to serve and give his all to the pursuit of the greater good of our Constituency"

"The time is now when we must act, not only for ourselves, but for our Constituency, for our future. We also owe it to our children to give them a better representation that will ensure that the future is secured for them"

Hon. Moyinolorun also appreciated the support which the party and the people of the Constituency has given him, while also enjoining them to do more.

In his words, " alone I can walk a mile, but with you I can walk many more miles, with your continual support I am rest assured that we will secure maximum victory at the polls."

Present during the event are, Deaconess Omolola Fagbemi, Commissioner For Commerce, Industry and Corporative society; Dr Ajibayo Adeyeye, Special Adviser to the governor on Political Matters; Hon Wale Akinlosotu, Commissioner For Culture and tourism; Hon Cecilia Fayase; Hon Ebenezer Akinsulire, Ondo West Council Chairman; Otunba Pat Kelly; Chief Olabisi Johnson; Hon Agabra Atili, APC deputy state Chairman and many others.

Re: 2023: Ondo Agog As Moyinolorun Declares MHA Ambition (photos) by OndoTrends: 10:04pm On Apr 24, 2022
Photos

Re: 2023: Ondo Agog As Moyinolorun Declares MHA Ambition (photos) by abedammy: 10:17pm On Apr 24, 2022
Young, Vibrant, Energetic, Intellectually Inclined, Resourceful, Productive, Compassionate and Deligent
Re: 2023: Ondo Agog As Moyinolorun Declares MHA Ambition (photos) by triple996(m): 11:20pm On Apr 24, 2022
Peaceful and fair election is what we need wink

(1) (Reply)

Throwback: Ex-gov Obi Donates N20m To Anambra Rural Primary Schools / ‘An Insult’: Jonathan Rejects APC Presidential Form / Help, I Am Dying - Exchristian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.