Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,224 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

2023 Presidency: Amaechi Arrives Ondo State (pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: Amaechi Arrives Ondo State (pictures) (38384 Views)

Hon Chibuike Amaechi Arrives Maiduguri For His Presidential Consultation(photos) / Amaechi Arrives Bayelsa for consultation / 2023: I Consulted Widely Before Declaring For Presidency - Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: Amaechi Arrives Ondo State (pictures) by oyoofong(m): 5:45pm On Apr 25, 2022
It's time to collect money from them. Nobody will be chase away. It's offering time for party stalwart
Re: 2023 Presidency: Amaechi Arrives Ondo State (pictures) by rippa(m): 5:48pm On Apr 25, 2022
Reality3080:
the same way u believe Peter obi can do it is d same way i believe tinubu can do it.

At least he did it in Lagos n we can see it clearly,compare tinubu performance in Lagos n Peter obi performance in anambra n tell me who d best is.
Ok
I can't really compare because they both worked on difference resources
U can't really compare the internal revenue and federal allocation of both state.
Obi met debts and alot of debts in anambra
The gov from 1999 to 2003 grounded anambra state.
When Ngige took over in 2003 he was basically borrowing and borrowing to settle the Ubas family that rigged him there
By 2006 when the court awarded victory to Obi, anambra economy was grounded
Obi clear all the debts and start saving for anambra. He was impeached on several occasions because he refused to share money. He refused to follow what others did. And he ended up recoving anambra economy
With the state of Nigeria now
He can still do it.
Mind u, he had the opportunity to make himself the god of anambra APGA but choose not to. He had the opportunity for the revenue of anambra to be goin to his personal pocket. But he choose not to

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Amaechi Arrives Ondo State (pictures) by yeking18(m): 5:51pm On Apr 25, 2022
When I came back from the important place I went to day as I was approaching my house I saw a a place where people gather and I went to confirm and it was people that have issues of PVC and other related issues concerning their voters card and when I approach when of the official that I would want to revalidate or relocate my PVC from my previous residential to this Ward that is nearer to my current place. Thanks to God, I got my PVC revalidated! So my point is that my NL's election is not won on social media. loosely speaking when I try to observed the crowd, I saw market woman, artisian, old people, middle age men and woman queuing up under the sun though it was under the try to rectify issues concerning their PVC. Noticeably, I found that our youth under the age of 18 to 25 were missing in this gathering but they fully active on Nairaland, twitters and all other social media platform seeking for validation for their political opinions and their preferred choice of candidates. My advice is that our youth should get their PVC and leave their Andriod or iPhone after post election cos that is the only way we can correct our national political wrongs. For the good Samaritan that helped me today, I thank you so much and I pray that God intervention would never be far from you.. Thank you very much

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Amaechi Arrives Ondo State (pictures) by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:03pm On Apr 25, 2022
pharmagba:
Not qualified

Of Buhari was qualified what makes Amaechi not qualified

Ona too dey forget how ona dey shout Sai baba sai baba

Lol
Re: 2023 Presidency: Amaechi Arrives Ondo State (pictures) by Prince001(m): 6:05pm On Apr 25, 2022
ghettokid1:
mtcheew....... wasting of time and resources

Here's one of the reason, we should let go of these yẹyẹ King title ooo cos na confusion den dey bring come give us oooo!!!!!!!!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Amaechi Arrives Ondo State (pictures) by Duru009(m): 6:08pm On Apr 25, 2022
Let him go to the NORTH and compaign...

South West is already a lockdown for Bola TINUBU
Re: 2023 Presidency: Amaechi Arrives Ondo State (pictures) by Mandate2023: 6:14pm On Apr 25, 2022
EjaikreTheViper:

SHUT UP!!!

DO YOU THINK HE IS LIKE THE USELESS OLD THIEF CALLED Tinubu?

Closed dog grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: Amaechi Arrives Ondo State (pictures) by mywells: 6:15pm On Apr 25, 2022
Railway vendor everywhere.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Amaechi Arrives Ondo State (pictures) by Funflipper: 6:19pm On Apr 25, 2022
ImmaculateJOE:
Campaigning with govt resources.
But CRA will be a much better president than Atiku, Tinibu, Osinbajo, Wike and others. Except Peter Obi.. My opinion tho.

A much better president by more borrowing from China right?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Amaechi Arrives Ondo State (pictures) by Funflipper: 6:20pm On Apr 25, 2022
EjaikreTheViper:

SHUT UP!!!

DO YOU THINK HE IS LIKE THE USELESS OLD THIEF CALLED Tinubu?

Go and ask wike and you will be shocked.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Amaechi Arrives Ondo State (pictures) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 25, 2022
pharmagba:
Not qualified

He is capable..
Re: 2023 Presidency: Amaechi Arrives Ondo State (pictures) by Moferere: 6:33pm On Apr 25, 2022
heyhey2016:
are you from Alor
I am a Yoruba by tribe. But I know, Alor, idemili very well

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: Amaechi Arrives Ondo State (pictures) by Paramount01(m): 6:47pm On Apr 25, 2022
ghettokid1:

Na ur Money?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Amaechi Arrives Ondo State (pictures) by bonnyhope: 6:47pm On Apr 25, 2022
ghettokid1:

Don't conclude yet

Anything is possible in this Naija
Re: 2023 Presidency: Amaechi Arrives Ondo State (pictures) by bonnyhope: 6:49pm On Apr 25, 2022
Reality3080:
Peter obi can't even move out of south east,let's see d delegates that will vote him

He is making phone calls

grin grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: Amaechi Arrives Ondo State (pictures) by bonnyhope: 6:50pm On Apr 25, 2022
Basheer22:

It is no more GEJ?

GEJ turned down the offer
Re: 2023 Presidency: Amaechi Arrives Ondo State (pictures) by bonnyhope: 6:52pm On Apr 25, 2022
I think Amachi has the consent of Buhari

For him to be moving up and down with govt facilities and resources
Re: 2023 Presidency: Amaechi Arrives Ondo State (pictures) by HRMK: 6:54pm On Apr 25, 2022
AMAECHI IS A COMEDIAN!PESON WFY NOR FIT WIN HIM WARD FOR RIVERS?PESON WEY DEY FEAR WIKE WHO TOO DEY CONTEST?NA HIM GO COME WIN FOR 9JA AS PRESIDENT?TIMF GO TELL!ABI NA BUHARI WAN VETO AM AS APC CANDIDATE?REMEMBER,NA HIM BE CAMPAIGN CHIEF OF BUHARI IN 2015 AND 2019!WE GO SEE SHA!!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Amaechi Arrives Ondo State (pictures) by bonnyhope: 6:56pm On Apr 25, 2022
olatuns2017:

You be Werey

Can u bet ur prek on him?

Why are too serious like this?
Re: 2023 Presidency: Amaechi Arrives Ondo State (pictures) by bonnyhope: 6:57pm On Apr 25, 2022
Holluwhakemmy:
We won't vote for you Osinbajo is our preferred candidate.

The one that handed economy very well abi
Re: 2023 Presidency: Amaechi Arrives Ondo State (pictures) by Funflipper: 7:01pm On Apr 25, 2022
Fuckyoumod:
so an ancestor, dying old man, that is pooing and weeing on himself, a drug addict, a known thief and grandfather of corruption is qualified?

Nigerians deserve worse I swear, untill una begin see and reason beyond tribalism and religion.

That ancestor pooing and weeing on himself remains the best aspirant going by their administrative records. Tinubu governed lagos for 3 years without fedral allocation and he didn't go about borrowing from china; rather he looked towards internally generated revenue. Still lagos state workers had way better welfare packages compared to other states. That is the kind of person Nigeria needs at this critical time of our dying economy. Nigeria is blessed with so many natural resources and opportunities that we are yet to explore and there is no reason for us to go borrowing endlessly from china which Amaechi himself is guilty of. I just don't understand the hate. They call him a thief like other politicians are saints whereas this naive notion only came about because he invested his loot in Nigeria (creating job opportunities and improving the economy in his own little way) when he could have stashed everything overseas like the rest do. A few months ago, same amaechi tried to award a security contract worth 4 billion naira to a company that was set up not up to one year thank goodness he was stopped by the senate, but nobody is saying anything about it because it didn't invilve tinubu. If you people like, you can misuse this opportunity and vote in a president that will continue with Buhari’s pertrifying culture of taking foreign loans we can never ever repay in full.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Amaechi Arrives Ondo State (pictures) by Reality3080: 7:01pm On Apr 25, 2022
rippa:

Ok
I can't really compare because they both worked on difference resources
U can't really compare the internal revenue and federal allocation of both state.
Obi met debts and alot of debts in anambra
The gov from 1999 to 2003 grounded anambra state.
When Ngige took over in 2003 he was basically borrowing and borrowing to settle the Ubas family that rigged him there
By 2006 when the court awarded victory to Obi, anambra economy was grounded
Obi clear all the debts and start saving for anambra. He was impeached on several occasions because he refused to share money. He refused to follow what others did. And he ended up recoving anambra economy
With the state of Nigeria now
He can still do it.
Mind u, he had the opportunity to make himself the god of anambra APGA but choose not to. He had the opportunity for the revenue of anambra to be goin to his personal pocket. But he choose not to
u have said a lot but have not said anything
Re: 2023 Presidency: Amaechi Arrives Ondo State (pictures) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 7:01pm On Apr 25, 2022
bonnyhope:

The one that handed economy very well abi
Yes, let your vote count
Re: 2023 Presidency: Amaechi Arrives Ondo State (pictures) by Reality3080: 7:03pm On Apr 25, 2022
Bobloco:

What are you comparing

Is it the 14% of Lagos State internally generated revenue that goes into Tinubu's Pockets, or Tinubu making sure his wife remains a perpetual senator or the daughter the iyaloja of all the markets in Lagos State and the son in charge of all adverts placements in Lagos State
a thief is running your business n it's moving well compared to an angel who ran it n noting add.

Pick one.

Tell me just 2 achievements of Peter obi as governor for 8 years
Re: 2023 Presidency: Amaechi Arrives Ondo State (pictures) by jaxxy(m): 7:03pm On Apr 25, 2022
pharmagba:
Not qualified

Amaechi is a Nationalist and doesn't discriminate against any region.
Re: 2023 Presidency: Amaechi Arrives Ondo State (pictures) by murmee: 7:04pm On Apr 25, 2022
ghettokid1:
Exactly!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Amaechi Arrives Ondo State (pictures) by murmee: 7:05pm On Apr 25, 2022
JasonEkanem:

But he's your next President, so learn to deal with it.
Lailai!
Re: 2023 Presidency: Amaechi Arrives Ondo State (pictures) by AroOkigbo(m): 7:10pm On Apr 25, 2022
pharmagba:
Not qualified
Was Buhari qualified. ..that's how unfortunately the reality is cool
Re: 2023 Presidency: Amaechi Arrives Ondo State (pictures) by whippersnapper(m): 7:25pm On Apr 25, 2022
ufuosman:
Over qualified
I swear over-qualify dey worry am
Re: 2023 Presidency: Amaechi Arrives Ondo State (pictures) by 77up(m): 7:37pm On Apr 25, 2022
JasonEkanem:

But he's your next President, so learn to deal with it.
Funny cheesy grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: Amaechi Arrives Ondo State (pictures) by AGOSUPPLY: 7:52pm On Apr 25, 2022
NNPC standard AGO (Diesel) in metric tons, well as crude & PMS(Fuel) AVAILABLE for supply at the best prices,in Port Harcourt/Lagos & Abuja .call/Whatsapp the number on my signature if you’re interested
Re: 2023 Presidency: Amaechi Arrives Ondo State (pictures) by EjaikreTheViper(f): 8:08pm On Apr 25, 2022
Mandate2023:

Closed dog grin

Fat ram!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I’ll Be Your Servant, Tinubu Promises Nigerians / Delta Government Building Mechanic Village, Auto Spare Parts Market In Asaba / Peter Obi Set To Commission Sokoto Labour Party Secretariat Donated By Obident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.