Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:15 AM

Show Me The Map Of Boko Haram Country. It Is Possible. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Show Me The Map Of Boko Haram Country. It Is Possible. (2019 Views)

Kogi Is The Only State In Nigeria Neighboring 10 States (photo Map) / Photos Of Boko Haram Patrolling Gombe And Razed Kawdon Police Headquarters / The Real Map Of Nigeria -the Ultimate Truth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Show Me The Map Of Boko Haram Country. It Is Possible. by becomrichv: 3:56am On Jul 09, 2011
show me The Map Of Boko Haram Country. It Is Possible.

i do believe it is possible to create an islamic country in the north. I have lived in the north. People who oppose this are people who have never lived in the north.

And since we edo,delta and Yoruba want a country of our own, I dont see the reason why we cant also have a country in the far north.

while we cut off ijaw in delta state into Bayelsa state because it is impossible to separate the igbo and ijaw.

(1) (Reply)

Latest News On Abia Seaport/airport Project: / Who Believes The Lie That There Are More People In The North Than In The South? / How Jonathan Will Win In 2015 By Simon Kolawole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.