Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Benny Hinn: "Forgive Me For My False Teachings Over The Years" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benny Hinn: "Forgive Me For My False Teachings Over The Years" (5478 Views)

Benny Hinn: I Am So Wrong About Prosperity Gospel, I Don't Fly Private Jets / CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria / Benny Hinn 'Faints' As A Nigerian Sows $1 Million Into His Ministry (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Benny Hinn: "Forgive Me For My False Teachings Over The Years" by midolian(m): 5:32am On Apr 26, 2022
"Forgive Me For My False Teachings Over The Years" -Pastor Benny Hinn Tells Christians

A well known Israeli Christian Televangelist, Pastor Benny Hinn in a video an hour ago on Facebook has apologized to his members over his false teachings on prosperity, sowing of seed and monetizing the gospel.

According to the pastor while pleading with the entire Christian body to forgive him, he doesn't want to be rejected in Heaven on the last day. He also went further to say that he wanted to say this long ago but be couldn't.

According to Pastor Benny Hinn from the video: [b]"The flesh must be out of the way for men to make it to Heaven on the last day. Teaching on prosperity is a feel good message. I am sorry to say this that prosperity has gone a little beat crazier this time around and today, I want to correct my own theology about prosperity gospels, sowing of seeds and monetization of the gospel. When I read the Bible now, I don't see it with the same eye I saw it 20 years ago.

"The Magazine will normally publish was from my father-in-law. I inherited it because I married his daughter. It was a channel for monetizing the Gospel. It is an offense to the Holy Spirit when we receive money on those materials. The gospel is totally free. I am done with anything prosperity gospel and monetization of the gospels.

"This is the first time in my life that I am saying this and I don't care what people think about me anymore. I know many will not invite me anymore and I don't care. I don't want to be rejected on the last day. If you are not giving because you love Jesus, don't bother giving. Giving is making me sick to my stomach and I am free from it now, I don't want to hear anything about sowing of seed anymore.

"I am truly sorry for all these years of false teachings. Please forgive me and do away with my messages on prosperity and sowing of seed".[/b]

https://churchgists.com/breaking-news-pastor-benny-hinn-apologizes-to-christians-worldwide-for-his-false-teachings/

Video link:
https://fb.watch/cDc9qV_Dh0/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benny Hinn: "Forgive Me For My False Teachings Over The Years" by DWJOBScom(m): 5:36am On Apr 26, 2022
I don't think the message came off like this. Someone twisted and enhanced it to achieve his aim. I wonder what the aim is self ?

12 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn: "Forgive Me For My False Teachings Over The Years" by MadamVanessa(f): 5:37am On Apr 26, 2022
shocked

After eating fat from your gullible followers and knowing very well you've few years left , you came out to say they should forgive you. Don't ask them for forgiveness, ask God for forgiveness.

So much for people following all these cone men parading as men of God, especially those following the scammers in Nigeria.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benny Hinn: "Forgive Me For My False Teachings Over The Years" by Aufbauh(m): 5:39am On Apr 26, 2022
When will other 'Pastorprenuer' follow suit?
False teaching is more destructive or cause more harm than unbelieving.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benny Hinn: "Forgive Me For My False Teachings Over The Years" by Connected1: 5:39am On Apr 26, 2022
You say?

Did one preacher just say the truth.

Wow, it's good to live long so you can witness alot of wonders.

Deep inside them they know their actions are wrong and they are deceiving the masses but they are scared of poverty and it's undoings in a man's life, so they lie.

I hope the church accepts him and forgive him just as God has, it won't be easy but some persons would still believe in him as a true Christian.

We aren't devoid of Sin.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benny Hinn: "Forgive Me For My False Teachings Over The Years" by Sleyk: 5:39am On Apr 26, 2022
Correct...may God bless him....

In present day churches, if you remove tithe and offering from it, many so called men of God will drop their bible.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benny Hinn: "Forgive Me For My False Teachings Over The Years" by midolian(m): 5:40am On Apr 26, 2022
DWJOBScom:
I don't think the message came off like this. Someone twisted and enhanced it to achieve his aim. I wonder what the aim is self ?
Watch the video and give us your own interpretation of the message

Find link below:
https://fb.watch/cDc9qV_Dh0/

https://m.facebook.com/100063856063331/videos/265844715680086/?refsrc=deprecated&ref=sharing&_rdr

We are waiting

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benny Hinn: "Forgive Me For My False Teachings Over The Years" by oteneaaron(m): 5:44am On Apr 26, 2022
So will he return all the money he has collected all these years?

Religion and their theatrics.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benny Hinn: "Forgive Me For My False Teachings Over The Years" by midolian(m): 5:51am On Apr 26, 2022
Daddy Freeze will be like

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Benny Hinn: "Forgive Me For My False Teachings Over The Years" by LordIsaac(m): 6:21am On Apr 26, 2022
Most of these teachings have nothing to do with the Bible. Like Berean Christians, always sieve out what they say and never be swindled by emotions.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benny Hinn: "Forgive Me For My False Teachings Over The Years" by Golan007: 6:28am On Apr 26, 2022
grin

But we told you lot.

No need to forgive him.

That's for the Lord.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benny Hinn: "Forgive Me For My False Teachings Over The Years" by Nobody: 6:29am On Apr 26, 2022
He is right... Salvation is the key

Imagine just 2 minutes for church to close, the pastor will say " if you know you have 50,000 naira, run down to the alter let me release that catastrophic and unquantified blessing to you," and you will see people running towards the alter trying to buy catastrophic and unquantified blessing...
Abeg na who do us the thing ?

Avoid any pastor preaching prosperity... You brainwashed your congregation to give, give and give...when you finally buy that Private jet with their contributions over the years, you will still turn around to insult them ... saying that " your God is not a poor God"

And the stupid congregation keep buying only water, holy oil, holy broom, only clothes....

Real madness
https://www.nairaland.com/7096401/pastor-ade-abraham-charges-congregation

4 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn: "Forgive Me For My False Teachings Over The Years" by illicit(m): 6:32am On Apr 26, 2022
U will have to vomit the one u don chop

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Benny Hinn: "Forgive Me For My False Teachings Over The Years" by Kingpin1000: 6:33am On Apr 26, 2022
It is appointed for a man to die once and after that judgement.
Pastor is trying to make his way right, since He knows He will soon meet his maker.
But how many has his likes sent to hell.
People will be going to church for salvation but getting the opposite.

2 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn: "Forgive Me For My False Teachings Over The Years" by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:40am On Apr 26, 2022
That's one thing I like about Benny Hinn.

I hope other preachers who also misled the flock as he did could also follow his example.

This post is misleading though because it's an old video not a new one as the post claims. It's about three years old. I even did thread on it at the time.

https://www.nairaland.com/5403149/benny-hinn-repents-prosperity-gospel#81992287

4 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn: "Forgive Me For My False Teachings Over The Years" by SocialJustice: 7:11am On Apr 26, 2022
If you've made peace with yourself and God, no problem.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn: "Forgive Me For My False Teachings Over The Years" by Nezzjnr: 7:54am On Apr 26, 2022
Wow
Re: Benny Hinn: "Forgive Me For My False Teachings Over The Years" by boman2014: 8:25am On Apr 26, 2022
soon they realize that the Bible is a j*ke the better

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn: "Forgive Me For My False Teachings Over The Years" by LocalStandard1(m): 9:22am On Apr 26, 2022
grin angry grin angry
Re: Benny Hinn: "Forgive Me For My False Teachings Over The Years" by lalasticlala(m): 9:28am On Apr 26, 2022

(1)

How Does The Translation Process Impact The Inspiration, Inerrancy Of The Bible? / According To The Quran,allah Help In Creating The World Largest Religion. / Forgiveness And Grace, A Video Everybody Must Watch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.