Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson (54376 Views)

My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? / Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) / Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by Bimpe29: 6:24pm On Apr 26, 2022
What a practical lesson! She's a good partner and guardian.
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by descarado: 6:33pm On Apr 26, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
inner part and some parts are cold (mostly meant for rich men corpses)
outer part na only AC (for standard ones) and embalmed dead bodies piled up and laid dried up like stock fish.
garmalin 20 a chemical used to preserve dead body will make sure no house fly will even come close.
the only thing that smells in the mortuary is the chemical used to preserve corpses.
Formalin not gammalin20

Gammalin20 is an insecticide.

1 Like

Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by Stallionhorse: 6:52pm On Apr 26, 2022
JovialJune:

Get everlasting sense, it's free.
the only sense I have gotten is to flee from women like you for everlasting to everlasting. Please avoid my comments. Am not interested in sagged breast and pole holes
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by Aaay: 7:48pm On Apr 26, 2022
Really
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by Abubakaristy: 8:01pm On Apr 26, 2022
What a wise woman. she have done the right thing. I think i other women will learn from her then such cases will be no more
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by mccloud224(m): 8:27pm On Apr 26, 2022
Islandlady:
shocked
So funny grin grin
Serves him right...I like that woman, I hope other women learn this new techniques!

We have to be crazy and do out of the extraordinary to cure some addicts
Lalasticlala
Mynd44 frontpage worthy

You like the lady abi? Nice...

If a man took his drunk wife to the morgue nko? Would your opinion still be the same? We already know.

Shame to all the debased SIMPs who find no fault in this.
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 26, 2022
grin
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by Kccheechy(m): 9:44pm On Apr 26, 2022
IBenardoo:
Married Woman Takes Drunk Husband To The Mortuary To Stop Him From Drinking
A man has vowed never to drink again after his wife took him to a mortuary while he was drunk and had him sleep with the corpses. According to @dunswortgabriel who shared the story on Twitter, his neighbor was a big drunk and after so many embarrassing experiences with him, his wife decided to teach him a lesson by taking him to the mortuary while he was unconscious.

He tweeted, “When a woman wants to teach you a lesson, even Satan sits down to take notes. My neighbour was a big drunk. Most times his wife would pick him up in bars and terraces. Her family and friends wanted her to leave him but she was hopeful that she would find a solution. She told me in confidence that at one point she was so tired that she said to herself that she must find a solution very quickly. According to her, last Monday she went to pick him up again, but he was completely drunk as usual. Instead of taking him home, she headed to the Mortuary and negotiated with the mortuary attendants to have him sleep near the corpses, then she came back home Some hours later, the gentleman wakes up and starts screaming and begging the mortuary attendant that he is not dead.
The mortuary attendants just laughed hysterically and said: “All you corpses, you come to practice witchcraft here. Abeg, go lie down with your friends joor…” After several pleas, he was released and came home. My neighbour says that since that day, even Coca-cola or Pepsi sef, her husband doesn’t take anymore.”

https://twitter.com/DunswortGabriel/status/1502799068883558404?t=xcKdBjCl1a5l6KxBLuKvYA&s=19
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by AmadorSays: 10:00pm On Apr 26, 2022
This is really funny o, but very mean
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 26, 2022
reddingtonblack:

Funnily women don't even like wearing white, women generate stains hence why magnoliaa would wear one undersize black bra for a week and the last time i bought a lady an all white underwear the look on her face undecided... i know men buh i can't even think of one woman that wears only white cheesy apart from traditionalist
@magnoliaa, what's this guy even saying? He's trolling yes?
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by egobright(m): 2:35pm On Apr 27, 2022
It's good to see how many people are praising the woman for her deed, hope it would have been same reaction if the table was turned around and the woman was at the receiving end of it?
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by Magnoliaa(f): 10:37pm On Apr 28, 2022
Nuttella:
@magnolia, what's this guy even saying? He's trolling yes?

Pay him no mind. That's how he rambles.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Have Your Parents, Uncles, Aunts Ever Found Your Stashed Items Before? / Woman Who Slept With Male Best Friend Following Quarrel With Husband, Seeks Help / Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.