Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson (54379 Views)

My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? / Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) / Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by Majesty33(m): 12:36pm On Apr 26, 2022
Well, drinking is not that bad but excessive drinking. You should drink responsibly and find a way to control your self and understand the dangers attached to your drunkenness.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by Tannhauser(m): 12:36pm On Apr 26, 2022
grin

Actually thats foolishness not wisdom. The man is an addict and the useless woman is probably the one that drove the poor man to drink.
Nonsense.
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by clockwisereport: 12:36pm On Apr 26, 2022
Agwotulumbe:
inner part and some parts are cold (mostly meant for rich men corpses)
outer part na only AC (for standard ones) and embalmed dead bodies piled up and laid dried up like stock fish.
garmalin 20 a chemical used to preserve dead body will make sure no house fly will even come close.
the only thing that smells in the mortuary is the chemical used to preserve corpses.

Rats plenty for Mortuaries o.

A mortician told me they always buy rat poison yo control rats in the mortuary. These rats target the corpses' eyes and pluck them. The dead person's family can sue mortician accusing him of using their relations eyes for money ritual

1 Like

Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by Cheq40: 12:39pm On Apr 26, 2022
IF NA SOME WOMEN DEM FOR DON...if u know u know
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by dododawa1: 12:39pm On Apr 26, 2022
Laugh dey just dey laugh me
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by clockwisereport: 12:40pm On Apr 26, 2022
Medianna:

Woaw.
I never knew corpses get dried up..
This is serious.
So how will one recognise the corp He/she will claim.if its dried?

Their names are pasted on their right arm with the receipt of money paid by their families

1 Like

Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by nsesam(m): 12:41pm On Apr 26, 2022
fake news. this is a joke that has been circulated on social media for sometime now.
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by tjcare4u2005(m): 12:44pm On Apr 26, 2022
That's a woman-deserved national award.
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by charlypoker(m): 12:45pm On Apr 26, 2022
That woman bad ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

that man is a dead man nw oooo grin grin
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by Rexymania(m): 12:48pm On Apr 26, 2022
��
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by EggonBoy(m): 12:48pm On Apr 26, 2022
This story is older than Nigeria problem
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by Okobola146: 12:49pm On Apr 26, 2022
Super story
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by Bamzyriches451: 12:49pm On Apr 26, 2022
Lol
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by Chidosky58: 12:52pm On Apr 26, 2022
Daz a lie..no morgue attendant would ever allowed you to keep the living with the death biko�
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by osazsky(m): 12:52pm On Apr 26, 2022
This is a disrespect to d dead
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by BarrElChapo(m): 12:52pm On Apr 26, 2022
Zoboribo
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by Maybeta(m): 12:56pm On Apr 26, 2022
Looool...
She treat his fuckup wella!!!
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by lenghtinny(m): 12:57pm On Apr 26, 2022
Formalin angry
Agwotulumbe:
it's possible but might be outside the compound where there are fresh dead bodies.
I don't think anybody can sleep inside mortuary because it's just a matter of minutes before the chemicals (garmalin 20) will choke you.
that chemical behave like tear gas

I've been to mortuary several times to know everything about it and embalming.
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by Nyne: 12:57pm On Apr 26, 2022
Islandlady:
shocked
So funny grin grin
Serves him right...I like that woman, I hope other women learn this new techniques!

We have to be crazy and do out of the extraordinary to cure some addicts
Lalasticlala
Mynd44 frontpage worthy

Don’t worry, guys too don learn am. Whenever a lady is drunk , we will take her to the mortuary too. New techniques on both sides. Cheers grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by Holluwhakemmy(f): 12:58pm On Apr 26, 2022
Barbaric
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by jaiyeorienews: 12:58pm On Apr 26, 2022
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by Connected1: 1:00pm On Apr 26, 2022
Don't try this with your husband.

It might not end well.
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by Connected1: 1:01pm On Apr 26, 2022
Prettygirl200:
if reverse was the case, would u have have endured what she endured, shey you would have chased her to her Father's house?
You must be a boring and toxic person to be with.

How come you see a gender war or difference in everything, that's pathetic.

Heal Yourself.
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by Tundex911: 1:05pm On Apr 26, 2022
Kudos to this woman, I'm so sure if giving opportunity to rule this nation she go find possible solution to the bad among the good egg of the leaders...

Future is femail
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by Ndubest123(m): 1:06pm On Apr 26, 2022
Endtime drunkard
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by Pootle: 1:06pm On Apr 26, 2022
opera1:

Not all........ As there are several ways to preserve a fish.

lol human and fishes
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by Prettygirl200(f): 1:07pm On Apr 26, 2022
Connected1:

You must be a boring and toxic person to be with.

How come you see a gender war or difference in everything, that's pathetic.

Heal Yourself.
Stop poking ur nose in things that doesn't concern u, stop behaving like a woman in my mention. Heal yourself of that too. And thanks for insulting your mother.
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by kimacent(m): 1:10pm On Apr 26, 2022
liftedud:
Make Una no dey do like so na

Which kin thing be that

Small drinking she dey show her self

Dere is God oooo

I can see his colleague talking. �

1 Like

Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by texazzpete(m): 1:11pm On Apr 26, 2022
Medianna:
I've not entered a mortuary before.. But I thought its cold all this while

Naija mortuaries fit no get power for constant cooling.

1 Like

Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by janessabelle: 1:12pm On Apr 26, 2022
Serves him right�����

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Have Your Parents, Uncles, Aunts Ever Found Your Stashed Items Before? / Woman Who Slept With Male Best Friend Following Quarrel With Husband, Seeks Help / Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.