Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,878 members, 7,821,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson (54367 Views)

My Uncle's Corpse Fights Other Corpses In The Mortuary: What Should We Do? / Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) / Wife Sends Photo Of Her Drunk Husband Who Slept In The Toilet To Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by Islandlady(f): 1:12pm On Apr 26, 2022
Nyne:

Don’t worry, guys too don learn am. Whenever a lady is drunk , we will take her to the mortuary too. New techniques on both sides. Cheers grin
No qualms do thesame, but I bet you hardly find a drunk lady
Cheers grin
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by Islandlady(f): 1:15pm On Apr 26, 2022
Deltatoto:
it may lead to the end of the marriage if u try such with men like me.
Lol who cares grin
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by lagosrd: 1:15pm On Apr 26, 2022
Medianna:

Woaw.
I never knew corpses get dried up..
This is serious.
So how will one recognise the corp He/she will claim.if its dried?

Original is difficult to locate yet easy to identify......(no be me talk am ooo)

1 Like

Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:16pm On Apr 26, 2022
If so, then he is not a drunker but frustration is pushing him around... alcoholic is a habit one can not drop just like that... instead of taking him to mortuary stop whatever nonsense u are doing as a woman that drove him away from home, give him 5m , good food and better sex and watch him turn to pastor undecided
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by Deltatoto: 1:17pm On Apr 26, 2022
Islandlady:
Lol who cares grin
u go care o.good men like me no Dey again.
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by Karemarealty288(m): 1:17pm On Apr 26, 2022
Drunkenness Cee fini'

Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by victorazy(m): 1:18pm On Apr 26, 2022
God bless all the intelligent wives in the world.
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by SILVERLINES: 1:18pm On Apr 26, 2022
Inasmuch as this story if funny, but I bet this is just a joke. No mortuary attendant will admit something like this into his mortuary

People making jokes to sound real
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by victorazy(m): 1:19pm On Apr 26, 2022
AFONJAPIG:
If so, then he is not a drunker but frustration is pushing him around... alcoholic is a habit one can not drop just like that... instead of taking him to mortuary stop whatever nonsense u are doing as a woman that drove him away from home, give him 5m , good food and better sex and watch him turn to pastor undecided

What's this one saying?

Na u say na habit only come say na person (wife) dey causam
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by dharamanil(m): 1:19pm On Apr 26, 2022
If dare not try this nonsense with me.
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by Justsylvia(f): 1:20pm On Apr 26, 2022
Hahahaha very funny, the mortuary attandant for allow am, make him stay for a whole day with the dead bodies .The wife is very smart, woman wey sabi.
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by victorazy(m): 1:21pm On Apr 26, 2022
Justsylvia:
Hahahaha very funny, the mortuary attandant for allow am, make him stay for a whole day with the dead bodies .The wife is very smart, woman wey sabi.

Very intelligent woman grin
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by nams77: 1:22pm On Apr 26, 2022
Medianna:
I've not entered a mortuary before.. But I thought its cold all this while
Abroad mortuary is cold. In Nigeria, they can't afford 24 hours refrigeration of corpses, so dey use a chemical call formaldehyde to preserve them. If you have been to a biology lab in secondary school and have seen those dead animals in jars of chemical.

Well, in a mortuary they don't dip the body in chemical but fill up the bodies with the chemicals.

Been there once or twice.
Not a place you wanna visit.

The first day I went, a ghost followed me home.

Story for another day

Not joking
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 26, 2022
Chai!
This woman might have been suffered and endured for a very long time.
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by Testimony1988(m): 1:39pm On Apr 26, 2022
Eyah, thank God he has stopped drinking.
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by Patrick1095: 1:39pm On Apr 26, 2022
I've really been laughing my ass out here grin grin grin
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by bluefilm: 1:41pm On Apr 26, 2022
This story is false
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by Patrick1095: 1:43pm On Apr 26, 2022
Not when they have been paid some good amount of money
SILVERLINES:
Inasmuch as this story if funny, but I bet this is just a joke. No mortuary attendant will admit something like this into his mortuary

People making jokes to sound real

1 Like

Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by Jefferic(m): 1:46pm On Apr 26, 2022
Hahahahahahaha. Say even Pepsi sef....................
IBenardoo:
Married Woman Takes Drunk Husband To The Mortuary To Stop Him From Drinking

A man has vowed never to drink again after his wife took him to a mortuary while he was drunk and had him sleep with the corpses.

According to @dunswortgabriel who shared the story on Twitter, his neighbor was a big drunk and after so many embarrassing experiences with him, his wife decided to teach him a lesson by taking him to the mortuary while he was unconscious.

He tweeted, “When a woman wants to teach you a lesson, even Satan sits down to take notes. My neighbour was a big drunk. Most times his wife would pick him up in bars and terraces. Her family and friends wanted her to leave him but she was hopeful that she would find a solution. She told me in confidence that at one point she was so tired that she said to herself that she must find a solution very quickly.

According to her, last Monday she went to pick him up again, but he was completely drunk as usual. Instead of taking him home, she headed to the Mortuary and negotiated with the mortuary attendants to have him sleep near the corpses, then she came back home Some hours later, the gentleman wakes up and starts screaming and begging the mortuary attendant that he is not dead.

The mortuary attendants just laughed hysterically and said: “All you corpses, you come to practice witchcraft here. Abeg, go lie down with your friends joor…” After several pleas, he was released and came home. My neighbour says that since that day, even Coca-cola or Pepsi sef, her husband doesn’t take anymore.”

https://twitter.com/DunswortGabriel/status/1502799068883558404?t=xcKdBjCl1a5l6KxBLuKvYA&s=19
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by OneCandleAway(f): 1:50pm On Apr 26, 2022
nams77:

Abroad mortuary is cold. In Nigeria, they can't afford 24 hours refrigeration of corpses, so dey use a chemical call formaldehyde to preserve them. If you have been to a biology lab in secondary school and have seen those dead animals in jars of chemical.

Well, in a mortuary they don't dip the body in chemical but fill up the bodies with the chemicals.

Been there once or twice.
Not a place you wanna visit.

The first day I went, a ghost followed me home.

Story for another day

Not joking

Please share your story
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by FashionMarket: 1:54pm On Apr 26, 2022
Honestly this is so funny
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by robosky02(m): 1:54pm On Apr 26, 2022
even Coca-cola or Pepsi sef, her husband doesn’t take anymore.”
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 26, 2022
The worst thing that can happen to a woman is to be married to a drunkard, this type will stain your white.
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by Subzero30: 1:57pm On Apr 26, 2022
shayo na ur mate, shocked grin cheesy undecided embarassed
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by opera1(m): 2:01pm On Apr 26, 2022
blowjohn:

Ur calling her a fish?

No, just to let her know that morgue is not always a cold as we have others that are at room temperature.

To preverve your fish:
You can either refrigerate it or Drying or Apply salt and expose it to sun or Smoking.
All these are done in order to prevent decomposition. The same principle applies to human [dead] preservation.

1 Like

Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by Whatshallido: 2:04pm On Apr 26, 2022
Ahahaha omo abeg make this woman no kill me with laughter. You see that man eeeh no go ever near alcohol again. Brave woman. I dey fear dead body so tey the man come sleep with dead body. Chai this woman get mind cha
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by GoldHorse(m): 2:07pm On Apr 26, 2022
Real slay mama! grin
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by olasquare: 2:07pm On Apr 26, 2022
IBenardoo:

A man has vowed never to drink again after his wife took him to a mortuary while he was drunk and had him sleep with the corpses.

According to @dunswortgabriel who shared the story on Twitter, his neighbor was a big drunk and after so many embarrassing experiences with him, his wife decided to teach him a lesson by taking him to the mortuary while he was unconscious.

He tweeted, “When a woman wants to teach you a lesson, even Satan sits down to take notes. My neighbour was a big drunk. Most times his wife would pick him up in bars and terraces. Her family and friends wanted her to leave him but she was hopeful that she would find a solution. She told me in confidence that at one point she was so tired that she said to herself that she must find a solution very quickly.

According to her, last Monday she went to pick him up again, but he was completely drunk as usual. Instead of taking him home, she headed to the Mortuary and negotiated with the mortuary attendants to have him sleep near the corpses, then she came back home Some hours later, the gentleman wakes up and starts screaming and begging the mortuary attendant that he is not dead.

The mortuary attendants just laughed hysterically and said: “All you corpses, you come to practice witchcraft here. Abeg, go lie down with your friends joor…” After several pleas, he was released and came home. My neighbour says that since that day, even Coca-cola or Pepsi sef, her husband doesn’t take anymore.”

https://twitter.com/DunswortGabriel/status/1502799068883558404?t=xcKdBjCl1a5l6KxBLuKvYA&s=19

Very funny
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by FireUpNow(m): 2:10pm On Apr 26, 2022
IBenardoo:

Baba if you a fiction writter you are good but on the other side that woman is a great solution finder. Love her moves hubby will even avoid sipping water sef
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by Malory: 2:11pm On Apr 26, 2022
helinues:
Like husband, like wife

grin
Why not Toh this time around?
Re: Woman Took Her Drunk Husband To A Mortuary To Teach Him A Lesson by ozegidon(m): 2:14pm On Apr 26, 2022
Venymen:
so u believe this superstory,do u know a mortuary can be sued for that,?? No mortician will try this
sued for what? For admitting a dead man that later woke up? He died and later resurrected shikina! Lol ��

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Have Your Parents, Uncles, Aunts Ever Found Your Stashed Items Before? / Woman Who Slept With Male Best Friend Following Quarrel With Husband, Seeks Help / Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.