Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,578 members, 7,865,406 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:26 PM

Troops Neutralize Two Ipob/esn In Gun Battle, Recover Weapons In Imo State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Neutralize Two Ipob/esn In Gun Battle, Recover Weapons In Imo State (28214 Views)

Troops Arrest Two ‘IPOB Fighters’, Recover IED Making Materials In Imo / Army In Gun Battle With ESN In Awo-Omamma, Imo / Two IPOB Kingpins Arrested In Oyigbo - Governor Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Neutralize Two Ipob/esn In Gun Battle, Recover Weapons In Imo State by Otuchi: 2:52pm On Apr 26, 2022
[s]
SIMONEKPA7:
smiley
Biafra is coming. guys be prepared for the 3days lock down coming on in the Month of May.
[/s]you are not an Igbo man. Concentrate on your region and leave Igbo alone

1 Like

Re: Troops Neutralize Two Ipob/esn In Gun Battle, Recover Weapons In Imo State by omenka(m): 2:54pm On Apr 26, 2022
pillager:

Aphrodisiac?? grin oh now I get it, no erection in biaflaland grin
They're not just killers, they're rapists as well. That's what they take to keep a permanent boner with which they rape their victims in Alaigbo.
Re: Troops Neutralize Two Ipob/esn In Gun Battle, Recover Weapons In Imo State by UNDFTD: 2:55pm On Apr 26, 2022
oshozondii:

Troops of 34 Artillery Brigade, Nigerian Army(NA) have neutralized two gun men and arrested four other members of the outlawed Indigenous People of Biafra(IPOB) and its armed affiliate, Eastern Security Network (ESN) in a fierce gun battle along Orlu - Orsu Road on 25 April 2022.

The troops, while on routine patrol made contact with elements of IPOB/ESN around the general area of Aluminium Company and All Saints Church. On sighting the patrol team, the criminal elements opened fire and launched grenade attack on the troops. The vigilant troops responded with superior firepower neutralizing two of the criminal elements, compelling others to flee in disarray. In a hot pursuit that followed the encounter, troops arrested four of the fleeing gunmen and recovered one AK 47 rifle, two magazines, one Police grenade launcher, two Baofeng communication radios, five mobile phones, one IPOB Beret, two Motorcycles, four SIM cards, five wallets containing different ID cards, afrodisiac, charms and the sum of Sixteen Thousand Four Hundred and Sixty Naira only.

Preliminary investigation on the suspects' mobile phones reveals gory pictures and videos depicting scenes of cold blooded murders, corpses displayed in shrines and other heinous atrocities committed by the criminals.

ONYEMA NWACHUKWU
Brigadier General
Director Army Public Relations
26 April 2022
https://www.facebook.com/354312648014400/posts/4737048273074127/

Another lie , propaganda and cheap a$$ blackmail. I have the following questions for these unsophisticated M0R0NS and and their nitwit supporters and cheerleaders.

1. Where are the dead bodies of the two gun men that you claimed were neutralized?
2. What evidence do you have of your spurious and idiotic claim that the men in your staged photo op are ESN members?
3. Why is it that the IDs shown in your staged photos are of police...could they have been your crooked and rogue cops?

I find it funny that you idiots could not even keep all your lies together and propaganda straight. Do you think that all Nigerians are stupid and gullible like your imbecilic supporters and cheerleaders?

3 Likes

Re: Troops Neutralize Two Ipob/esn In Gun Battle, Recover Weapons In Imo State by UNDFTD: 2:57pm On Apr 26, 2022
omenka:
They're not just killers, they're rapists as well. That's what they take to keep a permanent boner with which they rape their victims in Alaigbo.

You sound so stupid when you talk like a mindless fool!

1 Like

Re: Troops Neutralize Two Ipob/esn In Gun Battle, Recover Weapons In Imo State by sreamsense: 2:57pm On Apr 26, 2022
See as their eyes clear now; they are now forced to remain gentle. Now, their time is up, they will now begin to leave in regret of their past life's and actions. Where is Biafra they have been fighting for? Nothing to show! Any hope of being rewarded if biafra is acheived? Not likely! In summary, they are wasted beings with no mission or vision in this world.

Only prayer I can spare for them is for government to reduce their sentences to 70years each because they deserve life imprisonment or death. You have been born into this world to constitute nonsense; you brought pain, death and hopelessness to many families while you were active in your nefarious IPOB activities. It is now your turn to get back what you sow as your individual life begins to decay and rotten in the prison.

You have wasted your life chances to be good citizens; while in prison, try to ask for forgiveness from God for your souls so you will not also waste your souls in ethernal damnation. With geneuie repentance to God through Jesus Christ, no sin is too big that God can not forgive. Wasting your body and soul in ethernal condemnation is a total loss of your human existence.

I pray for you to receive forgiveness and light of Christ for your souls while serving in your different prison yards
Re: Troops Neutralize Two Ipob/esn In Gun Battle, Recover Weapons In Imo State by VPN11(m): 2:58pm On Apr 26, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
No dulling oga abeg finish them all no wasting of time

Cowards everywhere

Even your Capital aint safe.
They use bandits up north towards south
Then Nigeria army =bandits/repentant terrorists against the resistance.

Bandits Over Running Abuja FCT

Nigeria finds herself stuck between a rock and a harder place in the face of ever growing insecurity where each of the six geopolitical region appears unravelling in the hands of suspiciously well-armed bandits confronting a highly weakened and demoralized law enforcement architecture. As expected, the bandits have become emboldened to transverse the nooks and crannies of the country with their gospel of banditry.

Investigation by 247ureports.com reveals the bandits have become more widespread than popularly believed. Both Nigeria’s political leaders and the general populace remain in the dark on the far reaching tentacles of the bandits. According to security intelligence, these bandits comprising largely of foreign Fulani young men coming from a background of armed conflict in the northern Mali environs – has successfully infiltrated into the Nigerian space through forest-tracks across the nation. In particular, the bandits are reported to have begun a gradual encirclement of the federal capital territory [FCT], Abuja.

The movement of the bandits into Nigeria are from three entry points – through the northern border on the west side at the Sokoto/Kebbi axis, through the east side at the Borno axis, and through the Adamawa/Taraba axis at the Cameroon border with Nigeria

It is not clear the objective of their entry but it clear the path travelled by the bandits. A source points to politicians who extended invitations to the bandits under the leadership of President Goodluck Jonathan when Aliyu Gusau served as the National Security Advisor [NSA] – as the made catalyst. He alleges the bandits were brought into the country to destabilize the country – should the then President Jonathan win the 2015 re-election against the then candidate Muhammadu Buhari. But the influx of the bandits into the country did not cease with the victory of Muhammadu Buhari at the polls, instead, it increased.

1 Like

Re: Troops Neutralize Two Ipob/esn In Gun Battle, Recover Weapons In Imo State by Emergingnation3(m): 2:59pm On Apr 26, 2022
Miracle2022:
those old men are more dangerous than you. Anyways,you have every right to believe what you want to believe.
Shut the hell up and face the terrorist that busy annihilating your people in your backwards region, typical fulani muslim..

No one will buy this cheap propaganda, accept chronic unity beggars like you..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Troops Neutralize Two Ipob/esn In Gun Battle, Recover Weapons In Imo State by OgaAfonja: 3:01pm On Apr 26, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
smiley
Biafra is coming. guys be prepared for the 3days lock down coming on in the Month of May.
Brown Roof Spotted
Re: Troops Neutralize Two Ipob/esn In Gun Battle, Recover Weapons In Imo State by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 26, 2022
GboyegaD:
Are we sure these are truly IPOB members? The guy on the left back doesn't look Igbo and has a tesbiu on his neck.

Now, I am beginning to believe that government is behind some of the killings they tag IPOB to.

Unfortunately a lot of people on this forum have allowed tribal bigotry and hatred to becloud their judgement.
Kudos for speaking the truth

2 Likes

Re: Troops Neutralize Two Ipob/esn In Gun Battle, Recover Weapons In Imo State by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 26, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
smiley

Ng Police
Twitter
M.buhari

ESN/IPIG spotted !!
Re: Troops Neutralize Two Ipob/esn In Gun Battle, Recover Weapons In Imo State by YahooG(m): 3:09pm On Apr 26, 2022
Fairmedia:

If you are an IPOB terrorist I hope your entire family is killed soon, no mercy for animal terrorist.
What's ibop terrorist,i got no idea about that,you fool,me my family,we are currently in Poland,so get tha Bleep out of my dm

1 Like

Re: Troops Neutralize Two Ipob/esn In Gun Battle, Recover Weapons In Imo State by tungamaje: 3:10pm On Apr 26, 2022
GboyegaD:
Are we sure these are truly IPOB members? The guy on the left back doesn't look Igbo and has a tesbiu on his neck.

Now, I am beginning to believe that government is behind some of the killings they tag IPOB to.

Guy you are one of the most intelligent Nigerians. You are really observant. An Igbo wearing an Islamic praying bead? Something is definitely wrong somewhere

3 Likes

Re: Troops Neutralize Two Ipob/esn In Gun Battle, Recover Weapons In Imo State by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 26, 2022
YahooG:

What's ibop terrorist,i got no idea about that,you fool,me my family,we are currently in Poland,so get tha Bleep out of my dm
You can be sneaked out like your rat master Kanu was, no hiding place for terrorist, soon the whole Nigerians will rise and kill you all. Bastard fool. I hope your daughter is raped and killed like terrorist do to innocent girls. No mercy for terrorist animals.
Re: Troops Neutralize Two Ipob/esn In Gun Battle, Recover Weapons In Imo State by YahooG(m): 3:12pm On Apr 26, 2022
Fairmedia:

You can be sneaked out like your rat master Kanu was, no hiding place for terrorist, soon the whole Nigerians will rise and kill you all. Bastard fool.
Hey stupid,i am not an Ibo man,well I know what to do to you,hohoho!thats if you gat any Muller
Re: Troops Neutralize Two Ipob/esn In Gun Battle, Recover Weapons In Imo State by edosignature(m): 3:12pm On Apr 26, 2022
Death to all IPOBians & their sympathizers.
Death to all bandits & their sympathizers.

Long live Nigeria, Long live the Nigeria Military.
Re: Troops Neutralize Two Ipob/esn In Gun Battle, Recover Weapons In Imo State by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 26, 2022
YahooG:

Hey stupid,i am not an Ibo man,well I know what to do to you,hohoho!thats if you gat any Muller
Go do it to your mother. Stupid indoctrinated IPOB slave. Educated fool.
Re: Troops Neutralize Two Ipob/esn In Gun Battle, Recover Weapons In Imo State by diplomat058(m): 3:14pm On Apr 26, 2022
Fairmedia:

Are you a terrorist?

Death to you and your family... demonic animals.

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique Ishilove Jarus

Rule 2
Rule 3
Re: Troops Neutralize Two Ipob/esn In Gun Battle, Recover Weapons In Imo State by YahooG(m): 3:14pm On Apr 26, 2022
Fairmedia:

Go do it to your mother. Stupid indoctrinated IPOB slave. Educated fool.
Well,you are the fool here,you got no mother,shame,just relax,i got you!
Re: Troops Neutralize Two Ipob/esn In Gun Battle, Recover Weapons In Imo State by nku5: 3:15pm On Apr 26, 2022
These are armed robbers and hoodlums. Why glorify them with ESN

1 Like

Re: Troops Neutralize Two Ipob/esn In Gun Battle, Recover Weapons In Imo State by Babisha10(m): 3:16pm On Apr 26, 2022
GboyegaD:

Gettat
Re: Troops Neutralize Two Ipob/esn In Gun Battle, Recover Weapons In Imo State by SIMONEKPA7: 3:17pm On Apr 26, 2022
OgaAfonja:
Brown Roof Spotted
Are you Ibo?
Re: Troops Neutralize Two Ipob/esn In Gun Battle, Recover Weapons In Imo State by SIMONEKPA7: 3:18pm On Apr 26, 2022
Heathrow44:

Ng Police
Twitter
M.buhari

ESN/IPIG spotted !!
Shut up and mind your business , this is South east affairs.
Re: Troops Neutralize Two Ipob/esn In Gun Battle, Recover Weapons In Imo State by SeeItSayIt: 3:18pm On Apr 26, 2022
Are these IPOB or armed rubbers? Because, all I'm seeing here are just items commonly found with brutal armed rubbers.
Re: Troops Neutralize Two Ipob/esn In Gun Battle, Recover Weapons In Imo State by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 26, 2022
YahooG:

Well,you are the fool here,you got no mother,shame,just relax,i got you!
Go get your terrorist father, dumb IPOB slave, you all are going extinct soon, total annihilation.
Re: Troops Neutralize Two Ipob/esn In Gun Battle, Recover Weapons In Imo State by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 26, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:

Shut up and mind your business , this is South east affairs.

grin grin, Ipig and Simon ekpa would be captured the same way nnama cownu was captured like a dead rat cos of one fine babe

1 Like

Re: Troops Neutralize Two Ipob/esn In Gun Battle, Recover Weapons In Imo State by YahooG(m): 3:20pm On Apr 26, 2022
Fairmedia:

Go get your terrorist father, dumb IPOB slave, you all are going extinct soon, total annihilation.
582, just another fool ranting
Re: Troops Neutralize Two Ipob/esn In Gun Battle, Recover Weapons In Imo State by greymiles: 3:22pm On Apr 26, 2022
GboyegaD:

They are fulani and DSS disguised as Ipob
We know their tricks
Re: Troops Neutralize Two Ipob/esn In Gun Battle, Recover Weapons In Imo State by EmekaA125(m): 3:25pm On Apr 26, 2022
FAKE NEWS.
Re: Troops Neutralize Two Ipob/esn In Gun Battle, Recover Weapons In Imo State by SIMONEKPA7: 3:28pm On Apr 26, 2022
Heathrow44:

grin grin, Ipig and Simon ekpa would be captured the same way nnama cownu was captured like a dead rat cos of one fine babe
You go collect, if you disobey sit at home
Re: Troops Neutralize Two Ipob/esn In Gun Battle, Recover Weapons In Imo State by unmask: 3:30pm On Apr 26, 2022
GboyegaD:

to be honest looks like every major tribe in Nigeria is represented there
Re: Troops Neutralize Two Ipob/esn In Gun Battle, Recover Weapons In Imo State by Difrent: 3:34pm On Apr 26, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
smiley

One would have thought Simon ekpa will have his own biarfa land.com or something to propagat his message but Alas its nairaland to his rescue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aggressive Spending, Worsening FX Crisis" - How Naira Redesign Will Affect Econo / The Subsidy Question: Fuel Will Sell For N40 A Litre - vanguard / Kogi Deeper Life Church Massacre: We Are Here To Finish All Of You Said Gunmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.