Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,260 members, 7,864,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:52 PM

Troops Neutralize Two Ipob/esn In Gun Battle, Recover Weapons In Imo State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Neutralize Two Ipob/esn In Gun Battle, Recover Weapons In Imo State (28211 Views)

Troops Arrest Two ‘IPOB Fighters’, Recover IED Making Materials In Imo / Army In Gun Battle With ESN In Awo-Omamma, Imo / Two IPOB Kingpins Arrested In Oyigbo - Governor Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Neutralize Two Ipob/esn In Gun Battle, Recover Weapons In Imo State by paramakina202: 9:01pm On Apr 26, 2022
JoeEeL:

Believe nigerian army at ur own peril.

You are very smarth.Those men are the politicians Uzodimma was talking about disturbing the peace of Imo state nothing concern IPOB jor.

1 Like

Re: Troops Neutralize Two Ipob/esn In Gun Battle, Recover Weapons In Imo State by Illshef(m): 9:19pm On Apr 26, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
smiley
Biafra is coming. guys be prepared for the 3days lock down coming on in the Month of May.

I am Igbo Man and I am pleased to tell you that you are foolish.

1 Like

Re: Troops Neutralize Two Ipob/esn In Gun Battle, Recover Weapons In Imo State by Proudlyomonna: 12:16am On Apr 27, 2022
Edusouls:
Tell them, imolites have risen against them extermination is ongoing...

Let the state govt declare operation sweep the Imo State Forests.
If you are not a Forest guard or a member of Imo vigilante group,you have no business being in the Imo forest,be you Ipob or esn/ugm or fulani or dss or whatever they should be killed on sight �
All this vawulence is not what Ndi Imo are known for,a state that holds the record as the most Educated state in Nigeria for upto seven years now, should not be plagued with such unnecessary unrest and insurrection.

1 Like

Re: Troops Neutralize Two Ipob/esn In Gun Battle, Recover Weapons In Imo State by AK481(m): 12:46am On Apr 27, 2022
4 of them were sharing 2 guns
Re: Troops Neutralize Two Ipob/esn In Gun Battle, Recover Weapons In Imo State by Halo22: 2:28am On Apr 27, 2022
That Orlu and Orsu side of Imo is becoming a dead zone. All I know is whether u are ESN, IPOB or herdsman, once you start wasting innocent blood, be rest assured ur day of reckoning is near

1 Like

Re: Troops Neutralize Two Ipob/esn In Gun Battle, Recover Weapons In Imo State by Dozie32(m): 3:57am On Apr 27, 2022
Fairmedia:
Kill them all, their wives, kids, kins, moms and pops. These devils kill people, rape our daughters and women, pay them in same coin. A terrorist family are terrorists.

Am so happy that the northern Talibans are doing to your mothers and wives.
Re: Troops Neutralize Two Ipob/esn In Gun Battle, Recover Weapons In Imo State by Dozie32(m): 4:00am On Apr 27, 2022
olaolaking:
These soldiers are making me angry sha. They suppose to have reconfigured these once mouth for them.
Looks like I will join Nigeria army. Any of them I arrest will forget his name by the time I am through with him

I bet you, if you join with this kind hatred you will die in less than 2months. Anuofia.
Re: Troops Neutralize Two Ipob/esn In Gun Battle, Recover Weapons In Imo State by Dozie32(m): 4:01am On Apr 27, 2022
Miracle2022:
Good one. Pls neutralize these 4 remaining animals. I blame Buhari for this, his slow motion gives all the terrorists of this country chance to regroup.
The president should be very harsh on every terrorist.
By the power given to me by that 1999 constitution, I order all security men to kill any terrorist they come across.
Bandits,boko haram, ipob,etc should be wiped out of the earth surface.

Na your papa be IPOB.
Re: Troops Neutralize Two Ipob/esn In Gun Battle, Recover Weapons In Imo State by 1871nd: 6:02am On Apr 27, 2022
[s]
Miracle2022:
Good one. Pls neutralize these 4 remaining animals. I blame Buhari for this, his slow motion gives all the terrorists of this country chance to regroup.
The president should be very harsh on every terrorist.
By the power given to me by that 1999 constitution, I order all security men to kill any terrorist they come across.
Bandits,boko haram, ipob,etc should be wiped out of the earth surface.
[/s]
Re: Troops Neutralize Two Ipob/esn In Gun Battle, Recover Weapons In Imo State by 1871nd: 6:02am On Apr 27, 2022
[s]
Mazisimonekpa:
It was only 2 casualties that Nigerian Army killed
This is the sacrifice that we want to be able to get our dear country Biafra
I call on my able-bodied brothers to take more bullets for the sluggle to be materialized

Simon Ekpa
[/s]
Re: Troops Neutralize Two Ipob/esn In Gun Battle, Recover Weapons In Imo State by 1871nc: 6:03am On Apr 27, 2022
[s]
Miracle2022:
if you are not brainless,how Will you know his tribe by just looking at him? Even Chinese have different structures.
[/s]
Re: Troops Neutralize Two Ipob/esn In Gun Battle, Recover Weapons In Imo State by 1871na: 6:03am On Apr 27, 2022
[s]
Miracle2022:
those old men are more dangerous than you. Anyways,you have every right to believe what you want to believe.
[/s]
Re: Troops Neutralize Two Ipob/esn In Gun Battle, Recover Weapons In Imo State by 1871na: 6:03am On Apr 27, 2022
[s]
Mazisimonekpa:
Sabo
[/s]
Re: Troops Neutralize Two Ipob/esn In Gun Battle, Recover Weapons In Imo State by 1871na: 6:04am On Apr 27, 2022
[s]
Mazisimonekpa:
those killed are DSS
[/s]
Re: Troops Neutralize Two Ipob/esn In Gun Battle, Recover Weapons In Imo State by 1871br: 6:06am On Apr 27, 2022
[s]
omenka:
They're not just killers, they're rapists as well. That's what they take to keep a permanent boner with which they rape their victims in Alaigbo.
[/s]
Re: Troops Neutralize Two Ipob/esn In Gun Battle, Recover Weapons In Imo State by 1871na: 6:20am On Apr 27, 2022
[quote author= post=112296124][/quote]
Re: Troops Neutralize Two Ipob/esn In Gun Battle, Recover Weapons In Imo State by Nobody: 7:20am On Apr 27, 2022
Dozie32:

Am so happy that the northern Talibans are doing to your mothers and wives.
Like you rape your sisters and eat your kins, mad cannibal, left to me, you all will be exterminated. You people are lower than pigs. Going around killing your mother's and fathers, raping your sisters is madness, any sick fool can do that.

1 Like

Re: Troops Neutralize Two Ipob/esn In Gun Battle, Recover Weapons In Imo State by SIMONEKPA7: 8:10am On Apr 27, 2022
Illshef:

I am Igbo Man and I am pleased to tell you that you are foolish.
You are not Igbo.. So shut up and face your front
Re: Troops Neutralize Two Ipob/esn In Gun Battle, Recover Weapons In Imo State by UCHIHAmask: 1:30pm On Apr 27, 2022
Chickensoup:
Very intense gun battle my foot. No gunshot injury, no casualty, nothing. Isnt that police ID card on the floor. Now they say it's ESN/IPOB because it's in the east, but if it happens in the North, then it's bandits. How many years will Nigerians keep lying to themselves.

Tell me what in their possession is related to ESN/IPOB except the fact that they are from the east. They kill vigilante they say ESN. They kill trader they say IPOB.

As long as history remains, the agitation will continue and using guns won't solve it.
And fucking Nigerians believe everything they say!!
Re: Troops Neutralize Two Ipob/esn In Gun Battle, Recover Weapons In Imo State by UCHIHAmask: 3:32pm On Apr 27, 2022
ba7man:
They took them from policemen they killed.

If they can take guns and uniforms from policemen they killed, taking their I.D cards is no big deal.
That's the vigilantee I. D card issued by the police to local vigilantees..
They can be vigilantees but definitely not ipob or ESN.
I repeat,the Nigerian government is trying hard to demonize ESN/IPOB.
Come to the east,do your research, interrogate people, engage eyewitness,talk to elders,read local medias and most especially see the gaps and tricks even In most nigerian media report made by the police or army....
It would be okay with me if nigerians are intentionally showing chronic gullibility with intent to mock IPOB but if they hold the allegations as true in their minds then i'm sorry for the nation(east included)...
""Ipob which is Igbo is brutally killing igbos (mothers and children) with evidence yet igbo populace are still in support of it just because they have been brainwashed or hate the government to a point that even if their family members are killed by ipob they would be happy and relaxed"" that is what most nigerians argue,come to the east and see true reports,stop listening from one side, recently your stupid medias told you that they caught ESN bomb maker,when we all know those things are used for burials in igboland...

There are thieves,armed robbers, assassins and different criminals in the east,any attack they make is now tagged ipob and self acclaimed sensible nigerians believe the one-sided information they get from their government against seccessionist...

Until I see an unbiased report from the Eastern medias with evidence backed by the populace,with pure and credible facts,I would assume that IPOB/ESN isn't guilty,even their leader hasn't been convicted despite all these claims,I reckon that he would have been acquitted if the Nigerian judiciary was just.
Re: Troops Neutralize Two Ipob/esn In Gun Battle, Recover Weapons In Imo State by Shainamotors(m): 3:43pm On Apr 27, 2022
So how r they ipob ? Wat prove do u have? People shot at u and automatically they become ipob? D pics on d floor at they owned by ipob members in d police or what?? See how the writer narrated d story so sweetly......hundreds of gun battles u have had with unknown gun men how many have u written about? To be in a country is not by force......d monsters u made will haunt Nigeria till it breaks up either peacefully or other wise, they can no longer fight Boko Haram and iswap, kidnappers r kidnapping even govt officials, and bandits have over run the entire north and middle belt, u can't curtail ipob, it's a movement and an ideology ,Nigeria is one of d richest countries made by God yet we r still lik this, and d greedy rulers want it to continue lik this for ever, those of u that stil has hope for this country I pity u, there is no hope here cos these people will only continue to b rich cos d country is not working. Even countries have broken away from UK that even colonized us,these people paraded r not ipob members, neither r dey Esn.......
Re: Troops Neutralize Two Ipob/esn In Gun Battle, Recover Weapons In Imo State by Dozie32(m): 8:13pm On Apr 27, 2022
Fairmedia:

Like you rape your sisters and eat your kins, mad cannibal, left to me, you all will be exterminated. You people are lower than pigs. Going around killing your mother's and fathers, raping your sisters is madness, any sick fool can do that.

Lol. grin grin Akpamu.
Re: Troops Neutralize Two Ipob/esn In Gun Battle, Recover Weapons In Imo State by Comedian2019: 4:56pm On Apr 30, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
smiley
Biafra is coming. guys be prepared for the 3days lock down coming on in the Month of May.
How does sitting at home give you Biafra?
It can only give you poverty and hunger.
You better join hands to produce a qualified Nigeria President so you don't start another 8 years of sit-at-home.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Saraki Bowed To APC - The Sun / How Buhari Plunged Nigeria Into Recession - Vanguard / Buhari Breaks Silence On Southern Kaduna Killings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.