Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Boko Haram Robs Two Northern Banks And Gives Money To The Poor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Robs Two Northern Banks And Gives Money To The Poor (6133 Views)

Biafra Day: Massob Leader Orders Close Down Of Markerts, Banks And School May 30 / Nigerias Randiest Governor Impregnates Girlfriends And Gives Wife Ceefeelis / Driver Robs Senator Edoghie Uzamere At Gunpoint (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haram Robs Two Northern Banks And Gives Money To The Poor by kulutempa: 11:23am On Jul 09, 2011
Boko Haram turns Robin Hood:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-07-09/gunmen-rob-two-banks-in-northern-nigeria-give-money-to-the-poor-ones-.html

According to Bloomberg suspected Islamic militants attacked two banks and a police station at 6.00pm yesterday 8th July 2011, in Alkaleri a town in the Northern state of Bauchi.   The gunmen were seen distributing  money from the banks to local people saying they had come to help the poor ones.

Looks like Boko Haram has turned Robin Hood and our government is in real trouble, because this means the militants will gain popular support and more followers.  This is what happens when you steal everything in sight and allow millions of disaffected and dirt poor Almajiris to roam your streets with begging bowls everyday.
Re: Boko Haram Robs Two Northern Banks And Gives Money To The Poor by Mynd44: 11:32am On Jul 09, 2011
This is what I call FRESH AIR
Re: Boko Haram Robs Two Northern Banks And Gives Money To The Poor by Gbawe: 11:41am On Jul 09, 2011
Mynd_44:

This is what I call FRESH AIR

grin grin grin Kai , Boko Haram will take over Aso Rock soon at this rate. This 'Robin hood' strategy will be the most effective recruitment sargeant for the sect. The North is potentially another Somalia IMO.
Re: Boko Haram Robs Two Northern Banks And Gives Money To The Poor by Afam4eva(m): 11:42am On Jul 09, 2011
Fresh Air 2011.
Re: Boko Haram Robs Two Northern Banks And Gives Money To The Poor by jimmysho(m): 12:07pm On Jul 09, 2011
Its effectiveness will soon dwindle
Re: Boko Haram Robs Two Northern Banks And Gives Money To The Poor by AlabaSlim: 1:00pm On Jul 09, 2011
Robin in the Hood
season 1
Re: Boko Haram Robs Two Northern Banks And Gives Money To The Poor by Fogman(m): 1:07pm On Jul 09, 2011
Strategy for winning support from the downtroddens in the society
Re: Boko Haram Robs Two Northern Banks And Gives Money To The Poor by kulutempa: 1:33pm On Jul 09, 2011
jimmysho:

Its effectiveness will soon dwindle

Really? Since when has giving money to the poor to gain their support been ineffective. It has now become a battle of hearts and minds and the burden is now on the Northern state governors to start sharing some of their monthly allocations with the poor and underpriviledged, and on social programmes otherwise their very lives may be in danger. As they say, greed kills.
Re: Boko Haram Robs Two Northern Banks And Gives Money To The Poor by Pukkah: 1:37pm On Jul 09, 2011
This is getting out of hand and the signs are ominous.
Re: Boko Haram Robs Two Northern Banks And Gives Money To The Poor by apoti(m): 1:50pm On Jul 09, 2011
Do we still have a president in Nigeria angry
Re: Boko Haram Robs Two Northern Banks And Gives Money To The Poor by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 09, 2011
^^^
whether you like it or not, GEJ remains your president till 2015
Re: Boko Haram Robs Two Northern Banks And Gives Money To The Poor by BABE3: 2:20pm On Jul 09, 2011
Good move by them. Good strategy. Only God knows when "the government" will that taking these guyz seriously.
Re: Boko Haram Robs Two Northern Banks And Gives Money To The Poor by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 09, 2011
^^^
Re: Boko Haram Robs Two Northern Banks And Gives Money To The Poor by apoti(m): 2:26pm On Jul 09, 2011
careytommy:

^^^

Going at this rate, where we have an average of 3 attacks per week from terrorists, I doubt if Nigeria will still exist by 2015 undecided
Re: Boko Haram Robs Two Northern Banks And Gives Money To The Poor by blacksta(m): 2:38pm On Jul 09, 2011
Nothing New here _ Government distribute money to Mend - hence Boko Is learning from the Master. The Cycle of deceit continues
Re: Boko Haram Robs Two Northern Banks And Gives Money To The Poor by bamosagie(m): 3:44pm On Jul 09, 2011
solution is simple, all banks in boko haram states will close shop, so Sanusi (not cbn or F.G)can open sharia banks for them, then they can do what they like with it.
Re: Boko Haram Robs Two Northern Banks And Gives Money To The Poor by seanet02: 3:46pm On Jul 09, 2011
Very good one by boko Haram!
Re: Boko Haram Robs Two Northern Banks And Gives Money To The Poor by jamace(m): 4:09pm On Jul 09, 2011
Who do they want to deceive? This act is fake,`deceitful and intended to win unmerited sympathy. They are just confused. This trick will not work because they have killed many innocent souls and they must pay for it in like manner. Bloody religious drunks! angry
Re: Boko Haram Robs Two Northern Banks And Gives Money To The Poor by doublekay: 4:33pm On Jul 09, 2011
do they need to share stolen money to gain popularity ? Cheap strategy i guess
Re: Boko Haram Robs Two Northern Banks And Gives Money To The Poor by beautynig: 4:37pm On Jul 09, 2011
Sex before or after marriage? Find out what Nigerian/Ghana singles are saying. Join the conversation by clicking http://www.facebook.com/house4​5.tv and also liking our pag
Re: Boko Haram Robs Two Northern Banks And Gives Money To The Poor by whobemumu(m): 4:38pm On Jul 09, 2011
cheap strategy ?

it is working

president once again has no clue

no clue
Re: Boko Haram Robs Two Northern Banks And Gives Money To The Poor by emofine(f): 4:48pm On Jul 09, 2011
so education is haram but robbing is halal 
Re: Boko Haram Robs Two Northern Banks And Gives Money To The Poor by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 09, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin
i love boko haram
wish i can join thm, lolz joke
i wish they can just kill the whole naija president
Re: Boko Haram Robs Two Northern Banks And Gives Money To The Poor by kulutempa: 4:59pm On Jul 09, 2011
doublekay:

do they need to share stolen money to gain popularity ? Cheap strategy i guess

What about your leaders and politicians that have refused to share the loot for decades? That is now beginning to look like an expensive strategy, I guess grin
Re: Boko Haram Robs Two Northern Banks And Gives Money To The Poor by edoyad(m): 5:06pm On Jul 09, 2011
bamosagie:

solution is simple, all banks in boko haram states will close shop, so Sanusi (not cbn or F.G)can open sharia banks for them, then they can do what they like with it.
i like that idea
Re: Boko Haram Robs Two Northern Banks And Gives Money To The Poor by revolt(m): 5:11pm On Jul 09, 2011
I'm now a fan of boko haram
Re: Boko Haram Robs Two Northern Banks And Gives Money To The Poor by dibiapeterchukwukayahoo(m): 5:13pm On Jul 09, 2011
If u ask me! Very guud strategy dia.feed de poor man and control his soul, Any way, do only reason y am not happy with boko bois is dat dey hav not targetted our real enemies(sanetors n FHRM). Let dem (boko bois) kill dem all from de present ones to de last livin past members and dey will win de heart of MAJORITY of nigerians, me inclusiv.de president waekest president naija is havin, Dey(our leaders) tot dey wia vampires dat could feed on de innocent( poor masses) blood and go unchallenged abi? Now dey know dat vampires can be fed on too.let de boko bois face de asso rock and see u all will see if dey will not win de heart of nigerians both home and abroad,
Re: Boko Haram Robs Two Northern Banks And Gives Money To The Poor by reindeer: 5:14pm On Jul 09, 2011
Well, we paid MEND and even sent them abroad, these guys are just trying to get their share of the cake. . . .obviously violence pays with GEJ.
Re: Boko Haram Robs Two Northern Banks And Gives Money To The Poor by Lex1(m): 5:22pm On Jul 09, 2011
This guyz are not kidding ooO. GEJ need wake up n do something unless this sect will take over the notheren states n become sudan.
Re: Boko Haram Robs Two Northern Banks And Gives Money To The Poor by seanet02: 5:28pm On Jul 09, 2011
Abeg let us hail this one
Re: Boko Haram Robs Two Northern Banks And Gives Money To The Poor by OAM4J: 5:29pm On Jul 09, 2011
hahahaha, these guys are getting stronger by the day and our C in C and his security officers has no clue on what to do. smh!
Re: Boko Haram Robs Two Northern Banks And Gives Money To The Poor by Lex1(m): 5:31pm On Jul 09, 2011
reindeer:

Well, we paid MEND and even sent them abroad, these guys are just trying to get their share of the cake. . . .obviously violence pays with GEJ.
I guess this guyz knows GEJ secrect, so afta d boko boys i hope the yorubas or d igbos will not start their own sect, so they have thier own piece of cake. Where is Obj n Abacha.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

57 Great Fact About Earth You Dont Know / President Buhari Dance With White Lady With Bare Foot. (photo) / Northern Muslims Cry Foul As Cross Is Found In Tinubu's House (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.