Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

"Former Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya Chijioke Wigwe's Shocking Story!" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Former Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya Chijioke Wigwe's Shocking Story!" (8352 Views)

Ade Adefuye Dies (Nigerian Ambassador To U.S) / Crisis Looms In Access Bank Over MD, Herbert Wigwe’s Troubled Home / Access Bank Aig-Imoukhuede and Wigwe owe Intercontinental N16.2B (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Former Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya Chijioke Wigwe's Shocking Story!" by emmatok(m): 5:07pm On Jul 10, 2011
Some men are vary patient  o o.

Mrs.Wigwe saw a patient man and she took advantage of the situation.

Yes some women folks are castigating Mr.Wigwe for his action to make his marriage work.

I always wonder why opposite folks  come together as husband and wife .

Today the women is bad if the man is good.

Tomorrow the man is bad if the woman is good.
Re: "Former Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya Chijioke Wigwe's Shocking Story!" by oderemo(m): 5:57pm On Jul 10, 2011
IN MY lazy way , i usually ignore long stories but this tym around i managed to thoroughly read thru this mr. wigwes rejoinder. and my conclussion ? man is a tribalist and had bad judgement of character. and ppl like that will always fall victim anytym of the day.
so suc.k it up man. your fault.
Re: "Former Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya Chijioke Wigwe's Shocking Story!" by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 10, 2011
this man's story is very funny,
he had problems with her in JAPAN,
had problems with her in Europe,
and when he was posted to Kenya ,he decided to invite her to come and enjoy, not that they reconciled

In fact if i  believe everything he said then i will believe anything
Re: "Former Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya Chijioke Wigwe's Shocking Story!" by MMM2(m): 7:33pm On Jul 10, 2011
Re: "Former Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya Chijioke Wigwe's Shocking Story!" by Niseamaka(m): 7:59pm On Jul 10, 2011
Love is a terrible disease. So many men have died, so many are afflicted with depression and
high blood pressure associated with this ailment called love.Wake up menfolks: women
are amusing toys meant to be brutally used, discarded, and forgotten. Love at your own peril.
Re: "Former Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya Chijioke Wigwe's Shocking Story!" by NkemJuliet: 11:19pm On Jul 10, 2011
come chop:

He married the likes of aka patience of nollywood grin na demonic woman

It just shows hw stupid u r,
Re: "Former Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya Chijioke Wigwe's Shocking Story!" by freepeople: 12:02am On Jul 11, 2011
Going through the above press release. I can easily make out that Amb. Wigwe is a pathological liar and a chronic womanizer

Background:The girl I married was famous for her temper and fighting ability. With my gentle and unassuming nature,

Gentleman Wigwe grin

One night in July 1988, I took my female colleague from another embassy out for dinner. It was actually the first outing. After dinner, I took her in my car in order to drop her off at a train station.

womanizer per excelence

As we drove through town,

hmm cheesy

When I left England in February 1992, I left my family behind. In 1993 I was posted to Warsaw, Poland but my family remained in London for the sake of the children and Mrs. Wigwe’s education.
Having learnt a bitter lesson from Tokyo, I unilaterally decided that Mrs. Wigwe must not live with me at post in Warsaw. Instead, I encouraged her quest for higher education since she had only secondary education when I married her.

Really?

in July 2002, I discovered that Mrs. Wigwe had brought her male lover, a Nigerian of Yoruba tribe, to live with her and the children in the family house. The children told me how they had bitterly resented her and her lover. But she ignored the children and co-habited with her boyfriend in the family house for close to a year. To all intents and purposes, we were still husband and wife; we were not even officially separated!

Why wont he bring in onye ofe mmanu to sleep with her when you failed to do your job as a husband. Come on, your wife is sex-starved, while you are busy potting other ladies

I hastily remarried in December 2002. I married my colleague in the service whom I had not actually known for more than six months. By mutual consent in December 2006, we decided to separate amicably and to remain friends, which we are to date. As the marriage had no children, it was quite easy for us to part. I remained a bachelor.

grin grin cheesy I've been vindicated that you are a womanizer all along

Following my nomination as ambassador in September 2007, I called Mrs. Wigwe on phone to offer her an olive branch and to ask her to join me, if she so wished, to associate with my new appointment.

You wan pot more? tongue

She insisted that I should take over her monthly expenditure in London, including an ongoing mortgage for the family house I had myself helped her to buy in 2004 after she was on the verge of losing it due to lack of funds to meet her housing loan requirements. I did this in spite of not being married to her. I did it for the sake of the children.

Are you telling us that you placed an economic embargo on your wife all along. Ambassador, you are heartless

Thus, we have been living in separate bedrooms connected by an inner door that is firmly and permanently locked from her side of the border. We decided to live with as minimal contact with each other as we could manage. Because she often refused to open her door, we developed the art of communication by notes pushed under the door.

Why will she open door for you?

Mrs. Wigwe is in a desperate state financially. This is the motive for the onslaught against me in a desperate attempt to tarnish my image and reputation and to get monetary compensation that will restore her big loss and sustain her for a long time.

Embargo continues,

In response to these allegations, I wish to state quite categorically that I did not beat my wife

Really, you are a liar,

and that I did not ask for food either in writing or verbally. What happened that fateful Wednesday night was shocking to me
and clearly fits into a pre-planned mould cast by the avid Crime TV watcher.

Alright, you decided to have maximal contact with her,

This is much that I can take. Quoting the late king of pop; Michael Jackson, "lies runs sprint; truth runs marathon, and truth will win in court
Re: "Former Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya Chijioke Wigwe's Shocking Story!" by tpia5: 12:28am On Jul 11, 2011
this man's story is very funny,
he had problems with her in JAPAN,
had problems with her in Europe,
and when he was posted to Kenya ,he decided to invite her to come and enjoy

thank you.
Re: "Former Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya Chijioke Wigwe's Shocking Story!" by tpia5: 12:30am On Jul 11, 2011
We decided to live with as minimal contact with each other as we could manage. Because she often refused to open her door, we developed the art of communication by notes pushed under the door

@ bolded

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

open her door- who was knocking on her door and for what reason? To discuss the weather?
Re: "Former Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya Chijioke Wigwe's Shocking Story!" by NegroNtns(m): 4:25am On Jul 11, 2011
Ambassador Suegbe need a shrink to examine his head!

I wish my wife will lock me out of her bedroom!

There is something wrong with Ambassador. Look even the second wife left. He probably couldn't get it up any more. Of coursw that will enrage any woman.
Re: "Former Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya Chijioke Wigwe's Shocking Story!" by Nobody: 4:27am On Jul 11, 2011
Negro_Ntns:

Ambassador Suegbe need a shrink to examine his head!

I wish my wife will lock me out of her bedroom! 

There is something wrong with Ambassador. Look even the second wife left.  He probably couldn't get it up any more. Of coursw that will enrage any woman.

What will you do, my friend? One [s](or more, considering you're a Yoruba man)[/s]  Yoruba woman will just help you set your sleeping mat outside of the door. You'd even be lucky if the straw mat has anymore straws left in it.
Re: "Former Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya Chijioke Wigwe's Shocking Story!" by Enotfare: 4:31am On Jul 11, 2011
The signs were there all these years. Dr Igwe was just being the weak man whose 'YES' can't be yes and 'NO' can't be no.
All I can say is he is a 'Woman Wrapper' PERIOD
Re: "Former Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya Chijioke Wigwe's Shocking Story!" by kompolon(m): 4:34am On Jul 11, 2011
From comments above, i've realized that some people who have either never married, or have gone into deep marital squabbles nor had serious relationship that ended up having children are throwing hammers, spanners, shovels & all sorts at this. How can a mother dog train a chick how to dig worms or struggle to eat corn or to say the least a goat to teach a puppy how to eat meat. We should be realistic & honest in our analysis on reported topics.
Re: "Former Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya Chijioke Wigwe's Shocking Story!" by NegroNtns(m): 4:43am On Jul 11, 2011
What will you do, my friend? One (or more, considering you're a Yoruba man)  Yoruba woman will just help you set your sleeping mat outside of the door. You'd even be lucky if the straw mat has anymore straws left in it.

Ah look hia, My wife lock me out of bedroom! Ah,Nobody go sleep that night o!
Re: "Former Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya Chijioke Wigwe's Shocking Story!" by Nobody: 4:44am On Jul 11, 2011
Promises, Promises.
Re: "Former Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya Chijioke Wigwe's Shocking Story!" by NegroNtns(m): 4:48am On Jul 11, 2011
U hear wetin da yeye man say?

The were woman don seize hin key, so she now carry both copies to that bedroom lock.

How your wife go seize your bedroom key?

Wey nollywood people make dem turn this thing for comedy movie.
Re: "Former Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya Chijioke Wigwe's Shocking Story!" by Jenifa1: 4:50am On Jul 11, 2011
This is a cooked up story. I do not buy it for one minute.

but of course Nigeria is a man's world so the man's story will be the accepted version no matter how ridiculous it is. Thank God for international institutions that intercede on behalf of women.
Re: "Former Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya Chijioke Wigwe's Shocking Story!" by NegroNtns(m): 4:58am On Jul 11, 2011
This woman suppose to live where there is no intervening agent, so the husband can reeducate her about her matrimonial role.

Stupid woman lock her husband out of room. Yeye, both of them.
Re: "Former Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya Chijioke Wigwe's Shocking Story!" by emmatok(m): 9:31am On Jul 11, 2011
We decided to live with as minimal contact with each other as we could manage. Because she often refused to open her door, we developed the art of communication by notes pushed under the door

That woman na confirm trouble maker,

Nobody dares try such in my house, I will break down that door.

Let her go and get her own property.

No be her fault, na maga of a husband wey she marry co am.
Re: "Former Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya Chijioke Wigwe's Shocking Story!" by rhythyson: 10:30am On Jul 11, 2011
one sentence, BUSH GIRL COMES TO TOWN grin
Re: "Former Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya Chijioke Wigwe's Shocking Story!" by nagoma(m): 11:01am On Jul 11, 2011
I will marry Mrs. Wigwe , anybody has her phone or mail address?
Re: "Former Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya Chijioke Wigwe's Shocking Story!" by WaltherPPK: 11:48am On Jul 11, 2011
Ibime:

Aside the fact that the woman is a Jezebel, the Ambassador should be investigated for sponsoring her "mortgage, university education as well as his own family expenses amongst other things" on his meagre consular salary even before he became an Ambassador.
I support you, my broda, the man and his useless wife were just wasting our money in frivolities
Rastamann:

After all this you still call her to associate with your new status? e bi like say the woman t0t0 sweet!

If all what this man said is true then the man na compound fool. Why will you call a Jezbel, a devil incarnate, to come and associate with your new appointment, given all she had done to you in the past? Anyway sha, you have been recalled and all these your story na pregnancy after abortion!
The man is just a stupid he-goat.Why would such a woman not take him for a ride.The man is a weakling and the woman knows it and is taking advantage, no woman will dare such a thing with a man who knows himself.
Re: "Former Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya Chijioke Wigwe's Shocking Story!" by Pennywise(m): 12:53pm On Jul 11, 2011
Mrs Wigwe is a woman with an obviously poor upbringing. Her weak husband made her even worse. A woman like that shldnt have more than 2 kids for any one man (this had 5!!!).

I wonder how this scandal has helped her and her parents back home in the village. Or for that matter her career chances in these days of google
Re: "Former Nigerian Ambassador To Kenya Chijioke Wigwe's Shocking Story!" by tlops(m): 7:33pm On Jul 13, 2011
yawn,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Court Nullifies LASTMA Powers To Impose Fine On Offenders / Why Is Africa Less Technologically Advanced Than European Countries? / Igala Colonisation Of Northern Igbo States (1450-18th Century)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.