Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,370 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

Obiano's Aide Inducted Into The Prestigious Ozo Society Of Abagana Community - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Obiano's Aide Inducted Into The Prestigious Ozo Society Of Abagana Community (22816 Views)

Oba Of Benin Detains Nelson Oghogho, Palace Aide (Photos) / Governor Obiano Visits Ooni Of Ife And Wife, Wishes Them A Successful Marriage / Ooni Of Ife Arrives Awka In Grand Style For Obiano Inauguration- PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obiano's Aide Inducted Into The Prestigious Ozo Society Of Abagana Community by Afro3: 8:23pm On Apr 26, 2022
Ifeanyi Aniagoh Inducted into Abagana Ozo Society as Ọzọ Oganiru

Engr Ifeanyi Aniagoh, the immediate past Director-General of Digital Entrepreneurship Office in Anambra State has been inducted into the prestigious Ozo Society of Abagana community.

Aniagoh, a youth advocate, real estate developer and promoter of positive use of digital communication technology was inducted into Kabi and Okpalachiem brotherhood of Ozo title holders as Ọzọ Oganiru Abagana.

The young creative creator is renowned for his enormous contributions to youth and human capacity development, exploits on the Social Media, leadership excellence, community development and exemplary life of charity which includes road repairs, street lighting, scholarships and payment of teachers salaries, amongst others.

Within the last 10 years, Aniagoh has served as Personal Assistant to Njikoka LG Chairman before joining Chief Willie Obiano's administration as an Executive Assistant to the Governor on Media; then he got doubly promoted to Senior Special Assistant on Social Media; and later became Senior Special Assistant on Youth Development and Digital Entrepreneurship.

And lastly, he was appointed the Director-General of Anambra Digital Entrepreneurship Office to nurture and expand of Digital Entrepreneurship in the State.

Throughout his life and across the offices he held, Ifeanyi ANIAGOH built a lot of young men via Job Placements, Capacity Development, Digital Entrepreneurship and much more; and in 2015 was a top 3 Nominee of Future Awards Ford Foundation Prize for Youth Employment.

He is the Founder of Digipreneur Hub, DigiTours, DigiTV, DigiSavers and De-Edge Estates; the Exponent of Digipreneur; the Organiser of Digipreneur Week; and the Convener of APGA Digi-Family.

Aniagoh is leading the race for Njikoka II State Constituency under the platform of the All Progressives Grand Alliance, (APGA) with amazing selling points vis à viz; "Qualification/Quality, Capacity, Experience, Community Service, Human Capital Development, Youth Oriented, Readiness, Entrepreneurship, Accessibility, and Sacrifice & Contributions to his party, APGA. The ten unique attributes of his aspiration that can’t be matched by anyone in same race."

His induction into Ọzọ Society was graced by leadership of APGA in Umuowelle and the member representing his Constituency in the State House of Assembly, Hon Pete Ibida; among many other men of timber and calibre.

https://www.africapresstv.com/2022/04/ifeanyi-aniagoh-inducted-into-abagana.html?m=1

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano's Aide Inducted Into The Prestigious Ozo Society Of Abagana Community by Afro3: 8:24pm On Apr 26, 2022
More

Re: Obiano's Aide Inducted Into The Prestigious Ozo Society Of Abagana Community by awoniyi1236(m): 9:13pm On Apr 26, 2022
grin
Re: Obiano's Aide Inducted Into The Prestigious Ozo Society Of Abagana Community by chukwuibuipob: 9:13pm On Apr 26, 2022
sad

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Aide Inducted Into The Prestigious Ozo Society Of Abagana Community by Jesuisbeni(f): 9:14pm On Apr 26, 2022
So?

4 Likes

Re: Obiano's Aide Inducted Into The Prestigious Ozo Society Of Abagana Community by Okunga: 9:14pm On Apr 26, 2022
Ok

7 Likes

Re: Obiano's Aide Inducted Into The Prestigious Ozo Society Of Abagana Community by havenz(m): 9:14pm On Apr 26, 2022
ALL I KNOW IS PETER OBI... VOTE PETER OBI FOR PRESIDENT. THANK YOU.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obiano's Aide Inducted Into The Prestigious Ozo Society Of Abagana Community by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 26, 2022
Nice
Re: Obiano's Aide Inducted Into The Prestigious Ozo Society Of Abagana Community by iknopro(m): 9:15pm On Apr 26, 2022
Congratulations to him. Ndi nze n' Ozo

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Aide Inducted Into The Prestigious Ozo Society Of Abagana Community by havenz(m): 9:16pm On Apr 26, 2022
Nigeria Must Change For Good And The Youths Must Get A Job And Our Dream Country Must Come. VOTE PETER OBI FOR PRESIDENT. THANK YOU.

4 Likes

Re: Obiano's Aide Inducted Into The Prestigious Ozo Society Of Abagana Community by Alaigbopress: 9:17pm On Apr 26, 2022
F
Re: Obiano's Aide Inducted Into The Prestigious Ozo Society Of Abagana Community by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 26, 2022
Good

Please I need someone who can assist me to stand well again in my building material business.
Am in Timber MKT Awka, Anambra state.

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Aide Inducted Into The Prestigious Ozo Society Of Abagana Community by 07kjb: 9:19pm On Apr 26, 2022
A very highly spiritual title OZO NO BE KIDS TITLE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano's Aide Inducted Into The Prestigious Ozo Society Of Abagana Community by CrownOfClay724: 9:29pm On Apr 26, 2022
Osinanwata bulu ogalanya :I

He inspires.
Re: Obiano's Aide Inducted Into The Prestigious Ozo Society Of Abagana Community by SILVERLINES: 9:31pm On Apr 26, 2022
cheesy
Make no body take my place ooooo
Re: Obiano's Aide Inducted Into The Prestigious Ozo Society Of Abagana Community by NoQualmz: 9:45pm On Apr 26, 2022
holyidol:
Good

Please I need someone who can assist me to stand well again in my building material business.
Am in Timber MKT Awka, Anambra state.

Hope you’re not among those supporting the sit at home every Monday?

Cause my prayer for anyone supporting the subjugation and suffering of our pple back home will begin to suffer set back in life...their well secured jobs outside the southeast will no longer be secured...sack letters shall be their fate,their biz outside southeast shall crumble etc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano's Aide Inducted Into The Prestigious Ozo Society Of Abagana Community by NoQualmz: 9:47pm On Apr 26, 2022
Abagana ndi ike!

Of lately,the mods have been forcing this man down our throats.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano's Aide Inducted Into The Prestigious Ozo Society Of Abagana Community by tragergeorge(m): 9:53pm On Apr 26, 2022
Sago1990:
C
that means u na don o
Re: Obiano's Aide Inducted Into The Prestigious Ozo Society Of Abagana Community by Anyiamaka: 9:56pm On Apr 26, 2022
CrownOfClay724:
Osinanwata bulu ogalanya :I

He inspires.

Ozo is purely a social club...not ranked in chiefdom.

1 Like

Re: Obiano's Aide Inducted Into The Prestigious Ozo Society Of Abagana Community by CrownOfClay724: 9:58pm On Apr 26, 2022
Anyiamaka:

I don't know many of his age-mates that have taken the title.
Re: Obiano's Aide Inducted Into The Prestigious Ozo Society Of Abagana Community by Anyiamaka: 10:02pm On Apr 26, 2022
07kjb:
A very highly spiritual title OZO NO BE KIDS TITLE

Even kids can be Ozo title holders if their parents, guardian is able to satisfy the social demands (goats, koa nut, palm wine etc) on their behalf.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano's Aide Inducted Into The Prestigious Ozo Society Of Abagana Community by Anyiamaka: 10:03pm On Apr 26, 2022
CrownOfClay724:

I don't know many of his age-mates that have taken the title.

You are right. Not every community in Igbo land have the Ozo class. But communities that have it, even kids less than 5yrs can take the title if their parents, guardians have the wherewithal.
Re: Obiano's Aide Inducted Into The Prestigious Ozo Society Of Abagana Community by Nahunger(m): 10:10pm On Apr 26, 2022
grin
And this is news...
Nairaland on steady decline undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano's Aide Inducted Into The Prestigious Ozo Society Of Abagana Community by Kpengla(m): 10:26pm On Apr 26, 2022
havenz:
Nigeria Must Change For Good And The Youths Must Get A Job And Our Dream Country Must Come. VOTE PETER OBI FOR PRESIDENT. THANK YOU.

Na Peter Pandora go give you job

I sorry for you
Re: Obiano's Aide Inducted Into The Prestigious Ozo Society Of Abagana Community by 07kjb: 10:27pm On Apr 26, 2022
Anyiamaka:

Even kids can be Ozo title holders if their parents, guardian is able to satisfy the social demands (goats, koa nut, palm wine etc) on their behalf.

Go and study the Igbo culture well OZO IS A TITLE YOU CAN'T AND DON'T TAKE CARELESSLY,WHICH KIND SOCIAL CLUB IS THAT
Re: Obiano's Aide Inducted Into The Prestigious Ozo Society Of Abagana Community by Mitsurugi(m): 10:40pm On Apr 26, 2022
Expensive title.

Proudly Nwa di ana Abagana smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Are The First Class Obas Of Yoruba / Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sadiya's Birthday / My Take On Asoebi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.