Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Russia To Cut Off Gas Supply To Poland & Bulgaria Over Refusal To Pay In Rubles - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia To Cut Off Gas Supply To Poland & Bulgaria Over Refusal To Pay In Rubles (20296 Views)

Germany To Use Firewood, Coal If Russia Cuts Off Gas Supply / EU Agrees To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles Without Breaching Sanctions / Poland Refuses To Pay For Russian Gas In Rubles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia To Cut Off Gas Supply To Poland & Bulgaria Over Refusal To Pay In Rubles by plaindealer: 10:14am On Apr 27, 2022
Will PoutIN stop selling oil to China.

Poor PouTin

grin grin grin

Re: Russia To Cut Off Gas Supply To Poland & Bulgaria Over Refusal To Pay In Rubles by plaindealer: 10:18am On Apr 27, 2022
aribisala0:
I am not making any demands so stop quoting me to vent your life frustration and anger

It is market

buyer price the seller says no move on no be quarrel

So why are you now targeting me with all these emotions don't you have his phone number so you can call him to tell him how you feel?

Show us where and how I did that?

When people like you lack credible facts to stand on, you start throwing tantrums with delusions and paranoia.. grin grin
Re: Russia To Cut Off Gas Supply To Poland & Bulgaria Over Refusal To Pay In Rubles by Benny6944: 10:18am On Apr 27, 2022
WATCHOVER:

Poland cannot survive it, they are not like Nigerians we survive any weather, hot or cold

Oh shut down OP.
WHAT DO YOU KNOW..

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-61237519

THEY HAVE PREPARED FOR THIS ALREADY.
Re: Russia To Cut Off Gas Supply To Poland & Bulgaria Over Refusal To Pay In Rubles by Benny6944: 10:19am On Apr 27, 2022
yorubarere:
Nice one

Let's see how they will power their economy. Bunch of morons allowing themselves to be manipulated by faraway US.

Oh sh0t up. OP.
WHAT DO YOU KNOw?

Re: Russia To Cut Off Gas Supply To Poland & Bulgaria Over Refusal To Pay In Rubles by Benny6944: 10:20am On Apr 27, 2022
Pierocash:
Poland is really making themselves an enemy to Russia more than even Ukraine themselves.

Person dey take paracetamol on top another man headache

Oh sh0t up. OP.
WHAT DO YOU KNOw?

You have zero knowledge about Poland as a country so shush
Re: Russia To Cut Off Gas Supply To Poland & Bulgaria Over Refusal To Pay In Rubles by Benny6944: 10:21am On Apr 27, 2022
DoggoneDogg:
Nice move

Poverty is about to visit those EU countries.
This is the real motive behind their Green Energy agenda. Its not for climate change, they want to break free of Russia's stranglehold. grin

The EU should just beg Putin instead of plunging their innocent citizens into hardship.

Another senseless op. how many you taken care of in your terrorist and abject penury nation?
Re: Russia To Cut Off Gas Supply To Poland & Bulgaria Over Refusal To Pay In Rubles by Benny6944: 10:22am On Apr 27, 2022
dasparrow:
The West should have never sanctioned Russia. They thought Russia is Africa or something. Now how are things working out for them in the West? By the way, Russia already cut off the gas supply to Poland and Bulgaria is next on the line. Russia will also cut off gas supply to Sweden and Finland as well since they have expressed interest to join NATO.

What is coming upon our world eh......hmmmm......I hope people are ready for the looming economic crisis coming our way. As for those Nigerians that are part of the japa crew, you better keep your behind in Nigeria/Africa for now.

There is an inflation and economic crash along with food shortages coming to the Western world. And as we all know, a hungry man is an angry man. Once hunger start to fire oyibo people and hardship sets in, they will take out their anger and frustration on Black people through racism and aggression. You will begin to hear Black people getting needlessly shot down by cops and whatnot especially in America because oyibo no send Black people message to begin with.

Stay alert to the times and seasons we are in because we have entered into a new dispensation.

Noise maker.

Stop spewing nonsense here. rather use that dumb knowledge and resolve your country's predicaments.
Re: Russia To Cut Off Gas Supply To Poland & Bulgaria Over Refusal To Pay In Rubles by plaindealer: 10:23am On Apr 27, 2022
Poland was already planning to stop importing Russian gas by the end of the year, when its long-term supply contract with Gazprom expires.

PGNiG said its underground gas storage was almost 80% full and, with summer approaching, demand was lower.

Poland also has alternative supply sources, including a liquefied natural gas (LNG) terminal in Swinoujscie.

Poland no send PouTin...

Poor Ode PutInO.. grin grin

Re: Russia To Cut Off Gas Supply To Poland & Bulgaria Over Refusal To Pay In Rubles by Benny6944: 10:23am On Apr 27, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Hyper inflation and recession loading.... Bulgaria and Poland are about to join Nigerians in 600 years of suffering

Increase cost of energy and everyother price would increase

Another clown.

sh0t up. OP.
WHAT DO YOU KNOw?
Re: Russia To Cut Off Gas Supply To Poland & Bulgaria Over Refusal To Pay In Rubles by KaluwisxPRO: 10:24am On Apr 27, 2022
Pierocash:
Poland is really making themselves an enemy to Russia more than even Ukraine themselves.

Lol, and why are you worried about Poland?
Re: Russia To Cut Off Gas Supply To Poland & Bulgaria Over Refusal To Pay In Rubles by plaindealer: 10:25am On Apr 27, 2022
grin grin

Re: Russia To Cut Off Gas Supply To Poland & Bulgaria Over Refusal To Pay In Rubles by frog12: 10:38am On Apr 27, 2022
so one of the countries that like to bully RUSSIA. get your gas from other places. after their BRAVADO, now they say BREACH of CONTRACT.

SANCTOINS is a breach too smiley
Re: Russia To Cut Off Gas Supply To Poland & Bulgaria Over Refusal To Pay In Rubles by aribisala0(m): 10:40am On Apr 27, 2022
plaindealer:

Show us where and how I did that?

When people like you lack credible facts to stand on, you start throwing tantrums with delusions and paranoia.. grin grin

Don't you have work besides trolling and quarreling?
I am not interested in you or your opinions why not find someone who cares about what you think.
Is it by force to talk to you?
I came to the thread and expressed my opinion . I did not quote you. Instead you are following me about like a monitoring spirit .Are you gay? don't you have friends?
Why me? I am not interested in any of your rubbish so just crawl away
Re: Russia To Cut Off Gas Supply To Poland & Bulgaria Over Refusal To Pay In Rubles by Blast1: 10:50am On Apr 27, 2022
Pierocash:

Sometimes,you stand against injustice even if it has not affected you. Otherwise,one day,it will come to you. Russia will loose at last if they all stop importing gas from Russia.
Re: Russia To Cut Off Gas Supply To Poland & Bulgaria Over Refusal To Pay In Rubles by donforeign: 10:55am On Apr 27, 2022
dasparrow:
The West should have never sanctioned Russia. They thought Russia is Africa or something. Now how are things working out for them in the West? By the way, Russia already cut off the gas supply to Poland and Bulgaria is next on the line. Russia will also cut off gas supply to Sweden and Finland as well since they have expressed interest to join NATO.

What is coming upon our world eh......hmmmm......I hope people are ready for the looming economic crisis coming our way. As for those Nigerians that are part of the japa crew, you better keep your behind in Nigeria/Africa for now.

There is an inflation and economic crash along with food shortages coming to the Western world. And as we all know, a hungry man is an angry man. Once hunger start to fire oyibo people and hardship sets in, they will take out their anger and frustration on Black people through racism and aggression. You will begin to hear Black people getting needlessly shot down by cops and whatnot especially in America because oyibo no send Black people message to begin with.

Stay alert to the times and seasons we are in because we have entered into a new dispensation.
e no go affect Australia..japa still on my mind lol
Re: Russia To Cut Off Gas Supply To Poland & Bulgaria Over Refusal To Pay In Rubles by plaindealer: 11:08am On Apr 27, 2022
[s]
aribisala0:
Don't you have work besides trolling and quarreling?
I am not interested in you or your opinions why not find someone who cares about what you think.
Is it by force to talk to you?
I came to the thread and expressed my opinion . I did not quote you. Instead you are following me about like a monitoring spirit .Are you gay? don't you have friends?
Why me? I am not interested in any of your rubbish so just crawl away
[/s]

Stop crying and stay on topic, I don't care about you and your puerile whining and crying.

When people like you lack sane and intelligent views, you start crying and making it about yourself, who cares? This is about Russia and poUtin so stop feeling yourself.

See all the reds? That's your error-riddled post.

lol @ I did not quote you. Who did? Your ghost? grin grin

Re: Russia To Cut Off Gas Supply To Poland & Bulgaria Over Refusal To Pay In Rubles by planetx: 11:12am On Apr 27, 2022
dasparrow:

I like your analysis of upcoming world events. He/she who has ears let them hear. Their situation will soon be worse than Somalia because it is scriptural and biblical and nothing can change it.
Re: Russia To Cut Off Gas Supply To Poland & Bulgaria Over Refusal To Pay In Rubles by Geminiboi: 11:16am On Apr 27, 2022
¶¶
Re: Russia To Cut Off Gas Supply To Poland & Bulgaria Over Refusal To Pay In Rubles by JumpShots: 11:20am On Apr 27, 2022
Get a chance to work and earn 75,000 Naira by just working from home every month

Offering:

Earn 75,000 Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this

Hurry up and apply today

Send in your application via WhatsApp to 0-7-0-5-4-0-1-1-4-5-4

It's strictly on first come, first serve basis..

Good Luck
Re: Russia To Cut Off Gas Supply To Poland & Bulgaria Over Refusal To Pay In Rubles by plaindealer: 11:22am On Apr 27, 2022
dasparrow:

Why do you people talk absolute as if Russia is the only gas producer in the world?

If Russia cuts off its largest customers, who will Russia sell to? How will Russia make money and survive?

These kabukabu analysis sef..
Re: Russia To Cut Off Gas Supply To Poland & Bulgaria Over Refusal To Pay In Rubles by aribisala0(m): 11:30am On Apr 27, 2022
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Stop crying and stay on topic, I don't care about you and your puerile whining and crying.

When people like you lack sane and intelligent views, you start crying and making it about yourself, who cares? This is about Russia and poUtin so stop feeling yourself.

See all the reds? That's your error-riddled post.

lol @ I did not quote you. Who did? Your ghost? grin grin
Guy it is not by force. Bitter to swallow? Too bad . I am not interested so just go away , you are an irrelevance
Re: Russia To Cut Off Gas Supply To Poland & Bulgaria Over Refusal To Pay In Rubles by plaindealer: 11:37am On Apr 27, 2022
[s]
aribisala0:
Guy it is not by force. Bitter to swallow? Too bad . I am not interested so just go away , you are an irrelevance
[/s]

Stop quoting me, you too dey cry like baby..
Re: Russia To Cut Off Gas Supply To Poland & Bulgaria Over Refusal To Pay In Rubles by plaindealer: 11:39am On Apr 27, 2022
POutin don blink..

The fool no won drink his oil.. grin

Re: Russia To Cut Off Gas Supply To Poland & Bulgaria Over Refusal To Pay In Rubles by madridguy(m): 11:44am On Apr 27, 2022
After the decision to disconnect Poland and Bulgaria from Russian gas, the price of gas in Europe went up sharply, ripped by 20% in the morning with a tendency to further growth.

2 Likes

Re: Russia To Cut Off Gas Supply To Poland & Bulgaria Over Refusal To Pay In Rubles by aribisala0(m): 11:44am On Apr 27, 2022
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Stop quoting me, you too dey cry like baby..
Shut your dirty mouth , go and look for misfits like yourself to bully

The clear reality is you are a jobless, friendless and brainless troll carrying Russia and Ukraine matter for head like Gala
Re: Russia To Cut Off Gas Supply To Poland & Bulgaria Over Refusal To Pay In Rubles by exCHRISTIAN: 12:28pm On Apr 27, 2022
evans4luv:
total lies from d pit of hell, u just imprison ur soul entirely, freedom is only found in christ Jesus, so no true freedom 4 u yet

Says a mental slave.

How can someone that is not free will know freedom grin grin grin
Re: Russia To Cut Off Gas Supply To Poland & Bulgaria Over Refusal To Pay In Rubles by exCHRISTIAN: 12:28pm On Apr 27, 2022
Kayberg:

You don't know what's coming to you yet…

Says someone with no specific god grin grin
Re: Russia To Cut Off Gas Supply To Poland & Bulgaria Over Refusal To Pay In Rubles by seunny4lif(m): 12:29pm On Apr 27, 2022
POLISH PRESIDENT DUDA SAYS I AM SURE LEGAL ACTION WILL BE TAKEN AGAINST GAZPROM

But why?
Re: Russia To Cut Off Gas Supply To Poland & Bulgaria Over Refusal To Pay In Rubles by exCHRISTIAN: 12:30pm On Apr 27, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
Did you also leave the Koran? Cos' I know that you are muslim

I don't do religion at all, I never believe in all.

Christianity was my former believe, but I left.

Now living freely.

But why must I believe your bible us*less fuc*ing lies grin

1 Like

Re: Russia To Cut Off Gas Supply To Poland & Bulgaria Over Refusal To Pay In Rubles by exCHRISTIAN: 12:32pm On Apr 27, 2022
Kayberg:
Whatever they're doing, they should just not switch to Nuclear War.
Because I still don't understand why some old men who have over•enjoyed their lives, seen it all in the world, had it all, would now start scattering everything and turning the world upside down for those coming behind when they're just about to exit already.

In your mini eyeballs now, you have made a point…?

Since I left the us+less bible I am always making sense and valid points.

Which a mentally tied xtian will never notice because they are dull grin angry grin
Re: Russia To Cut Off Gas Supply To Poland & Bulgaria Over Refusal To Pay In Rubles by exCHRISTIAN: 12:34pm On Apr 27, 2022
Faller:

It's not by having sense alone, are you using it

Your are welcome
Re: Russia To Cut Off Gas Supply To Poland & Bulgaria Over Refusal To Pay In Rubles by exCHRISTIAN: 12:35pm On Apr 27, 2022
Acefaruk:
my brother you're super intelligent, you spoke well.

Leave this religion folks mehn

Christianity brought more evil than good.

See how innocents are being killed daily

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Penny Mordaunt Withdraws, Rishi Sunak To Be Announced UK PM / IPOB Hails Trump Over Jerusalem Decision / Bulgaria To Replace Russian Gas Supply With Cheaper US LNG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.