Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,548 members, 7,861,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:17 PM

Ambode Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency. (1141 Views)

Ambode Set To Join Labour Party Today / Ambode set to be impeached, as Tinubu okay his Impeachment / Gov. Ambode Set To Decamp, Holds Talk With Saraki, Kwankwaso And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambode Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency. by Tb222(m): 8:22pm On May 06, 2022
Events unfolding has brought to notice that former governor of lagos state Akinwunmi Ambode is about to declare his aspiration to contest for the presidential seat under the platform of the all progressive people's party.
Re: Ambode Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency. by jazon(m): 8:41pm On May 06, 2022
Tb222:
Events unfolding has brought to notice that former governor of lagos state Akinwunmi Ambode is about to declare his aspiration to contest for the presidential seat under the platform of the all progressive people's party.

Wow

1 Like

Re: Ambode Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency. by Noel19: 9:36pm On May 06, 2022
I said it the gang-up against the bullion van crook's lifelong personal ambition is top notch.
Is Lagos votes are about to be shared. Nice one Ambode.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency. by dlaw70(m): 9:55pm On May 06, 2022
Fake news

Re: Ambode Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency. by 2aces(m): 11:52pm On May 06, 2022
There is evidently more to this mass declaration of interest of almost all the top politicians in the country for presidency, someone with very deep pockets is bankrolling them to weaken some key opponents.
It wont be suprising to see a lot of them at the last minute stepping down and declaring support for their benefactor.

Nigerians should be ready to watch the real Game of Thrones come 2023.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency. by Dreamhighnow(m): 1:17am On May 07, 2022
Buhari is a bad man I swear. I fear all these northerners when it comes to politics but very backward in developmental initiatives

I think they want enough people to come to declare just to give a reason why a consensus candidate is needed at presidential level

Buhari be silent but a green snake

By the time the convention/ primary election event is done it will be too late for someone like Tinubu to decamp

1 Like

Re: Ambode Set To Declare For 2023 Presidency. by realstars: 1:28am On May 07, 2022
Make i no here say na fake news i de read so?

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Does Not Trust Northerners And Muslims To Be A Place Holder / David Hundeyin Blasts User Who Asked Him To Dump Obi And Support Yoruba Tinubu / Osun Guber: Aregbesola, Oyinlola, Babayemi, Others Stay Aloof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.