Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,473 members, 7,854,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:15 AM

Oyo School Principals Begin Subtle Campaign For Governor Makinde - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo School Principals Begin Subtle Campaign For Governor Makinde (15149 Views)

Gov Soludo Distributes 2000 Laptops To Head Teachers, Principals(photos) / Governor Makinde Joins NLC Protest In Oyo / Lagos Appoints 289 School Principals, 340 Vice-principals In Two Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyo School Principals Begin Subtle Campaign For Governor Makinde by yemi1504: 2:14pm On Apr 27, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Nice one

You've done so well for your people Mr governor , you will surely get a second term insha Allah

AMIN

2 Likes

Re: Oyo School Principals Begin Subtle Campaign For Governor Makinde by yemi1504: 2:14pm On Apr 27, 2022
happney65:
Anything bad in it if they decide to campaign for a Man that has done so well for them? Anything bad in that? Nothing at all

And No,they were not forced to go there. I am in one of their group chats where I even saw the details of the campaign in which they only implored people who are interested in coming to come. Nobody is forced to come

In other words, 4plus4 equals to 8

Eti ri nkan kan. E Fe ku

Seyi e da?
Re: Oyo School Principals Begin Subtle Campaign For Governor Makinde by SAMTOBIJU(m): 2:15pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ola14:
sorry ooo inec chairman,the masses that voted for Seyi in 2019 are in abject poverty in the state while they are being killed by armed robbers,one okada man was killed by robbers at Sango are yesterday,at Alli Iwo area three persons were also killed by hoodlums yesterday evening, as an indigen and resident of Ibadan,I want a secure environment for me and my family.... 2023 will be very interesting.
Please tell me the what he did that put them in abject poverty....na him be Buhari wey destroy the entire country economy and source of living abi .... Na tell me who opposition will bring that will wrestle power from him.... Oga, no government is better but Seyi try.... shikena

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oyo School Principals Begin Subtle Campaign For Governor Makinde by yemi1504: 2:18pm On Apr 27, 2022
happney65:

Lmao. I don't know about Ajibode has I passed there about February and no ongoing construction was going on but will answer you that of the other two.

Apete. The Apete road is the first concrete road in Oyo state and the road construction is being taken by no other by Seyi makinde. The road should be finished this year infact anytime soon sef ogether with the bridge that was just demolished for a bigger and better bridge. The bridge during rainfalls always causes deaths and traffic not it is demolished to pave way for a bigger one and better one you are complaining. Tell me exactly why you are complaining? I don't know please. If the road is not done,and left alone like it was during the previous administrations na una go still dey complain. Now it is being done you are still complaining.

I passed through apete to Awotan February and I was amazed. Apete has changed overnight due to that road construction yet you are complaining.

Sawmill. Two projects are currently being done there. The federal government is doing the Lagos ibadan expressway to end at Ojoo and the state government is doing the dualisation of the Gate to Old Ife road. The bridge above that was demolished was the FG and not even seyi so I don't know why you are complaining. Both the FG and the state are working hand in hand as the bridge will be closed for 3months or more sef.

As the FG is working above, likewise the state government too is working below.

I don't now know your problem,if road construction is started today will it end tommorow? When road construction is on going, people will have it difficult to do many things and life will be unbearable which is normal.

Road is bad,you complain,road is demolished to be done,you still complain.

So tell me exactly,what is the colour of your problem?

What?

Abi o
Re: Oyo School Principals Begin Subtle Campaign For Governor Makinde by yemi1504: 2:21pm On Apr 27, 2022
happney65:

And you don't know that the traffic at Iwo road currently ongoing is due to two projects on going there? Isn't it? Except if it is compulsory you go to Iwo road,Iwo road nowadays is a NO NO due to construction and that is why there is mad traffic till it finishes.

Even Ajimobi knows seyi has beaten him hands down with project. If you want me to start mentioning I will

This my Seyi comrade giving them gbas gbos and I like it! Awon abinu eni!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo School Principals Begin Subtle Campaign For Governor Makinde by yemi1504: 2:26pm On Apr 27, 2022
happney65:

65KM Moniya Iseyin road. Ajimobi did not even construct a single 65KM road in 8years neither did all the roads he constructed in 8years up to 65KM. Commissioned by the Benue state Govornor

2. The 10KM Saki Dual Township road. This is the major road leading into saki. The people of sakei were turned into dusts when passing as it was a complete eyesore. Also commissioned

3.The Gedu oroki sabo ashipa road. Another road in Oyo town that the people of Oyo are saying thank you. Commissioned also

4. Construction of the junction improvement at challenge. Before now challenge was an eyesore. Passing through challenge now which is the most organised part of Oyo state ever is a miracle. Commissioned too

Ongoing road projects to be commissioned this year. The remaining two and biggest bus terminals at Iwo road no dey there o

1. The Akobo Flyover. An abadoned and embezzeled project by the previous administration to be completed and commissioned this year.

2. The 12KM Apete to Akuffo road. First concrete road in Oyo state to be commissioned this year.

3. Saki Igbooro Igboho road. 45KM also to be ready for commissioning by July.

4. 21KM Airport to Ajia with a spur to amuloko to be commissioned too by July.

5. Dualisation of the Akala express from new garage to Apata. The road was done by Akala and left undone and untouched by Ajimobi. It was done to alleviate traffic at Apata. Now it is ongoing to be completed before the end of the year. A 12KM road.

6. 76KM Iseyin Ogbomsho road. This too will be finished this year. No administration in the history of this state has ever awarded a 76KM single road. To be commissioned too this year.

7. The Oyo Iseyin road. About 70percent completed to be commissioned too on or before July

8. Dualisation of the airport road. Road will be completed this year too and the road will be named after omololu oluloyo

9. Fixing of the Iwo road interchangeable road and other adjacent road in preparation for the completion of the Iwo road terminals.

And many more I cannot remember now. Abeg tell me if they are lies o..

Your time starts now!!!

Correct! We want the abinu enis to reply.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo School Principals Begin Subtle Campaign For Governor Makinde by yemi1504: 2:29pm On Apr 27, 2022
samirus:

People are never happy about the development in Oyo state , Seyi makinde is a nightmare to most of you in the APC .

Big nightmare! They can not understand how he is completing projects and still paying full salaries not half unlike their neighboring state in Osun State that is governed by their party and paying half or no salaries! Shior!

3 Likes

Re: Oyo School Principals Begin Subtle Campaign For Governor Makinde by happney65: 2:31pm On Apr 27, 2022
yemi1504:

Olofo ni won.. they will not reply. Awon olosshi eda.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo School Principals Begin Subtle Campaign For Governor Makinde by yemi1504: 2:34pm On Apr 27, 2022
happney65:

Olofo ni won.. they will not reply. Awon olosshi eda.

Abi o. Their party has got them used to mediocrity! since they are a party of mediocres anyways! Shior!

1 Like

Re: Oyo School Principals Begin Subtle Campaign For Governor Makinde by Johnfrank445rt: 3:23pm On Apr 27, 2022
Gyd

Re: Oyo School Principals Begin Subtle Campaign For Governor Makinde by ajerimitan: 4:26pm On Apr 27, 2022
adeoba2008:

Ajibode, Apete and Sawmill
Seyi Makimde Almost Collapsed Akobo bridge Also. he Demolished B..C..O..S Staff Quarters for the Elites,
Re: Oyo School Principals Begin Subtle Campaign For Governor Makinde by ajerimitan: 4:27pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ola14:
sorry ooo inec chairman,the masses that voted for Seyi in 2019 are in abject poverty in the state while they are being killed by armed robbers,one okada man was killed by robbers at Sango are yesterday,at Alli Iwo area three persons were also killed by hoodlums yesterday evening, as an indigen and resident of Ibadan,I want a secure environment for me and my family.... 2023 will be very interesting.
adeoba2008:

Seyi Makimde Almost Collapsed Akobo bridge Also. he Demolished (B..C..O..S) Staff Quarters for the Elites,
Re: Oyo School Principals Begin Subtle Campaign For Governor Makinde by ajerimitan: 4:37pm On Apr 27, 2022
yemi1504:

Vote him in no problems. But be ready to see your fellow teachers and pensioners alike die like flies in their droves. I hope you will niether see nor read his body language now until it is too late. He has started to delay Salaries to parastatals in the state. Besides he is not such a fantastic Governor. He has done nothing extra ordinary. If not for Ajimobi that Gave every body lemon during second term. Makinde's bitter grape would not have tasted sweet. Una go hear am second term the peoples blood will be on your head. Besides let's give him a chance to destroy his family name alongside his hype men
Re: Oyo School Principals Begin Subtle Campaign For Governor Makinde by ajerimitan: 4:44pm On Apr 27, 2022
Yemi and Happiness. You may not like Seyi makinde more than I do. But when Some one needs to be called to order call him to order. He is a such capitalist. Oyo state is not as developed or endowed as Lagos. Besides Oyo state is land locked. Let him generate wealth for the people and not drive them hard. This is not refinery or Niger delta oil money that him and his gang are used to.
Re: Oyo School Principals Begin Subtle Campaign For Governor Makinde by ajerimitan: 5:07pm On Apr 27, 2022
dalass:
This guy get luck sha... Most high ranking politicians and royal fathers deaths is giving him a lot of room to flex... He's paying teachers well even before month end. They absolutely love him
They are like chicken he will use corn to tempt them to their grave. Injustice to one is injustice to all most parastatals if not all are not being paid till on the 45th of the month it has been going on for months now
Re: Oyo School Principals Begin Subtle Campaign For Governor Makinde by thedio(m): 5:08pm On Apr 27, 2022
adeoba2008:

How about itamerin/tioya bridge,orita aperin bridge,gbagi and kosodo bridge
Re: Oyo School Principals Begin Subtle Campaign For Governor Makinde by thedio(m): 6:11pm On Apr 27, 2022
happney65:

Okay I get you now. However government cannot do all roads at the same time. They will have to do the major first and if there is chance to do that leading to olopometa they can. But not now. There are thousands of roads currently bad in Oyo State that cannot be done at the same time.

See, you are getting almost two roads there. The one from Ajia linking amuloko and the dualisation from Olorusogo. Some areas no even see shuku. This is commendable and you be at least happy.

One government can't fix all. The Koko we are asking is that government should be responsible to their responsibilities and do tht which is right
Av u plied that ajia/odeyale to amuloko road.
If u did u will not mention that road. The road is eye sore with many bad portions. Imagine a road that is less than a yr. Seyi na scam
Re: Oyo School Principals Begin Subtle Campaign For Governor Makinde by pfadom: 7:53pm On Apr 27, 2022
Makinde is a goner. He would greatly be shocked!!! Useless time wasting thief.
Re: Oyo School Principals Begin Subtle Campaign For Governor Makinde by happney65: 10:13pm On Apr 27, 2022
thedio:

Av u plied that ajia/odeyale to amuloko road.
If u did u will not mention that road. The road is eye sore with many bad portions. Imagine a road that is less than a yr. Seyi na scam

Olodo ni yin sir. A road who's road construction is still currently on going how do you expect it to be perfect? It has not even reached amuloko. The road will be completed this July or might even take time yet you are complaining. Have they commissioned the road? Capital NO so why the complaining?

Let the road be commissioned and see any defects there then you can complain

QED!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo School Principals Begin Subtle Campaign For Governor Makinde by 1nigeriamyfoot: 12:54pm On May 02, 2022
Highshow05:

Is like ur brain itching you. Ojo And Challenge terminal bus which was recently unveiled na audio.
GSM never owe Oyo State Civil Servants a dime.
Salary dey drop steady steady.

Go n check Ur record

Akala never owed any civil servant a dime but Baba left sensible project behind

✓ College of Agriculture Igbo Ora

✓ Lautech Teaching Hospital, Ogbomosho

Akala did many roads of which Makinde is yet to do up to 10% of Akala road projects

Mind you;

✓ 6bn+ wasted on terminal by Seyi Makinde

✓ 5bn+ embezzled to renovate Lekan Salami stadium

✓ 28bn+ wasted on street light that's no longer functioning even when it has not lasted up to 6months

I need you to convince me more than Seyi Makinde is not a fraudster
Re: Oyo School Principals Begin Subtle Campaign For Governor Makinde by 1nigeriamyfoot: 12:57pm On May 02, 2022
Sambab:

If you called seyi makinde media hype... What will you call your APC party.

Only a foolish man follows party

APC followers are lunatics

PDP ass lickers are mad

It's not all about political party but the person in governance

Akala never owed any civil servant a dime but Baba left sensible project behind. Mind you, Akala was a PDP man during his days as governor.

Akala did many roads of which Makinde is yet to do up to 10% of Akala road projects

Mind you;

✓ 28bn+ wasted on street light that's no longer functioning even when it has not lasted up to 6months

Re: Oyo School Principals Begin Subtle Campaign For Governor Makinde by berbs: 8:18am On May 06, 2022
1nigeriamyfoot:

Only a foolish man follows party

APC followers are lunatics

PDP ass lickers are mad

It's not all about political party but the person in governance

Akala never owed any civil servant a dime but Baba left sensible project behind. Mind you, Akala was a PDP man during his days as governor.

Mind you;

You're definitely a depressed fellow for putting up this lies. Go and get a life.
Re: Oyo School Principals Begin Subtle Campaign For Governor Makinde by berbs: 8:23am On May 06, 2022
HRMK:
really?are school principals supposed to be involved in partisan politics?all these politicians are same!

Don't even start because we all know what is obtainable in Lagos.
Re: Oyo School Principals Begin Subtle Campaign For Governor Makinde by berbs: 8:26am On May 06, 2022
babtoundey:

This is the most clueless governance related activity i never witnessed or heard of. It is good to repair on construct. But why for heaven sake would you collapse all bridges at the same time and subject people to serious hardships!

Is he the federal government working on the Lagos - Ibadan expressway
Re: Oyo School Principals Begin Subtle Campaign For Governor Makinde by berbs: 8:27am On May 06, 2022
adeoba2008:

Which Apete Haba.
Re: Oyo School Principals Begin Subtle Campaign For Governor Makinde by berbs: 8:29am On May 06, 2022
olaniyilukman:
Ogbere bridge linking Olorunsogo and Akanran, Goodwill Adekile bridge linking Orita aperin and Gate, Oranyan bridge linking Orita aperin and so on

Are those bridges on federal roads
Re: Oyo School Principals Begin Subtle Campaign For Governor Makinde by berbs: 8:42am On May 06, 2022
happney65:

65KM Moniya Iseyin road. Ajimobi did not even construct a single 65KM road in 8years neither did all the roads he constructed in 8years up to 65KM. Commissioned by the Benue state Govornor

2. The 10KM Saki Dual Township road. This is the major road leading into saki. The people of sakei were turned into dusts when passing as it was a complete eyesore. Also commissioned

3.The Gedu oroki sabo ashipa road. Another road in Oyo town that the people of Oyo are saying thank you. Commissioned also

4. Construction of the junction improvement at challenge. Before now challenge was an eyesore. Passing through challenge now which is the most organised part of Oyo state ever is a miracle. Commissioned too

Ongoing road projects to be commissioned this year. The remaining two and biggest bus terminals at Iwo road no dey there o

1. The Akobo Flyover. An abadoned and embezzeled project by the previous administration to be completed and commissioned this year.

2. The 12KM Apete to Akuffo road. First concrete road in Oyo state to be commissioned this year.

3. Saki Igbooro Igboho road. 45KM also to be ready for commissioning by July.

4. 21KM Airport to Ajia with a spur to amuloko to be commissioned too by July.

5. Dualisation of the Akala express from new garage to Apata. The road was done by Akala and left undone and untouched by Ajimobi. It was done to alleviate traffic at Apata. Now it is ongoing to be completed before the end of the year. A 12KM road.

6. 76KM Iseyin Ogbomsho road. This too will be finished this year. No administration in the history of this state has ever awarded a 76KM single road. To be commissioned too this year.

7. The Oyo Iseyin road. About 70percent completed to be commissioned too on or before July

8. Dualisation of the airport road. Road will be completed this year too and the road will be named after omololu oluloyo

9. Fixing of the Iwo road interchangeable road and other adjacent road in preparation for the completion of the Iwo road terminals.

And many more I cannot remember now. Abeg tell me if they are lies o..

Your time starts now!!!

God bless you real good. Even though you first to mention the upgrade of stadia in Ibadan, Saki, and Oyo.
Re: Oyo School Principals Begin Subtle Campaign For Governor Makinde by babtoundey(m): 8:49am On May 06, 2022
berbs:

Is he the federal government working on the Lagos - Ibadan expressway

Another one. Come to Ibadan then you will know i was not talking about Lagos-Ibdan expressway.
Re: Oyo School Principals Begin Subtle Campaign For Governor Makinde by HRMK: 9:31am On May 06, 2022
berbs:

Don't even start because we all know what is obtainable in Lagos.
I DONT!TELL ME!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Internal Crisis: Middle Belt Forum To Vote Peter Obi Of Labour Party / 2019: Non Yoruba Indigenes In Southwest APC Caution Against Muslim-muslim Ticket / 2023: Why Masari Opted For Retirement, Ganduje Active Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.