Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Hon. Fred Agbed's House Burnt By Unknown Gunmen (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Fred Agbed's House Burnt By Unknown Gunmen (Photos) (28178 Views)

Julius Abure Allegedly Escapes Assassination, House Burnt Down / Rhodes-Vivour Visits Victims Of Akere Market Burnt By Political Thugs / Kabir Adamu Mai-Palace's House Burnt By Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hon. Fred Agbed's House Burnt By Unknown Gunmen (Photos) by Coregists: 9:24am On Apr 27, 2022
Unknown gunmen set the house of the Honourable member representing Ekeremor/ Sagbama federal constituency in the green Chambers, Hon. Fred Agbedi ablaze in Bayelsa.

Salemgists learnt that the unknown gunmen went ahead to also burnt down the house of his elder brother, chief Alex Agbedi.

A source who witnessed the incident said:

“I came out about 3:am only to be surrounded by ten armed gunmen with their faces marked. I was assured nothing was going to happen to me if only l cooperate with them. They asked me to sit on the ground and set the houses of Hon. Fred and that of his brother, Chief Toweizi as his popularly known on fire”.

At the time of this report, the identities of the gunmen is still unknown but a resident of the area said the gunmen has been terrorizing Aghoro town and the perpetrators are within the town.

Source: https://salemgists.com/unknown-gunmen-burnt-down-house-of-bayelsa-lawmaker-hon-fred-agbedi-photos/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hon. Fred Agbed's House Burnt By Unknown Gunmen (Photos) by Coregists: 9:24am On Apr 27, 2022
More...

Re: Hon. Fred Agbed's House Burnt By Unknown Gunmen (Photos) by pyyxxaro: 9:26am On Apr 27, 2022
Na their constituency money e go use build new one undecided

Mumu People

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hon. Fred Agbed's House Burnt By Unknown Gunmen (Photos) by colorsofrainbow: 9:28am On Apr 27, 2022
Terrorist Buhari's followers and Tinubu's slumdogs,let's gather here to blame ipob.

Ipob is the reason why my friends in Osogbo put their heads in their bags every morning before they leave home to hustle for their daily breads cry cry

83 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Hon. Fred Agbed's House Burnt By Unknown Gunmen (Photos) by BabalawoPikin(m): 9:28am On Apr 27, 2022
Na ipob? grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hon. Fred Agbed's House Burnt By Unknown Gunmen (Photos) by Aonkuuse(m): 9:30am On Apr 27, 2022
Even the oppressors are not safe
Re: Hon. Fred Agbed's House Burnt By Unknown Gunmen (Photos) by MadamExcellency: 9:39am On Apr 27, 2022
Which Unknown gunmen?

Is Simon Ekpa now active in Bayelsa?

5 Likes

Re: Hon. Fred Agbed's House Burnt By Unknown Gunmen (Photos) by gidgiddy: 9:41am On Apr 27, 2022
MadamExcellency:
Which Unknown gunmen?

Is Simon Ekpa now active in Bayelsa?

Uknown gunmen simply means the gun men are not known

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hon. Fred Agbed's House Burnt By Unknown Gunmen (Photos) by ArewaNorth: 9:46am On Apr 27, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
Terrorist Buhari's followers and Tinubu's slumdogs,let's gather here to blame ipob.

Ipob is the reason why my friends in Osogbo put their heads in their bags every morning they leave home to hustle for their daily breads cry cry
This is ur common attitude on social and mainstream media. I wonder how can someone sell his candidate or pursue others to vote him with such attitudes of blackmail, insult, abuse, threat and conspiracy settings?
No political party will take such fatal risk!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hon. Fred Agbed's House Burnt By Unknown Gunmen (Photos) by colorsofrainbow: 10:00am On Apr 27, 2022
ArewaNorth:

This is ur common attitude on social and mainstream media. I wonder how can someone sell his candidate or pursue others to vote him with such attitudes of blackmail, insult, abuse, threat and conspiracy settings?
Only,if you can channel such energy to your Wastern brethren who believe attacking Igbos is the only way to sell Tinubu as your candidate.
Keep deceiving your hypocritical self alone.
If you are really a Northerner,maybe Buhari's 8years presidency has turned North to Dubai grin grin
For your mind,I care about any crook being a candidate?

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hon. Fred Agbed's House Burnt By Unknown Gunmen (Photos) by Ijoh(m): 10:24am On Apr 27, 2022
They cannot try that nonesense in Bayelsa
Ijaws are for Ijaw Republic.

All Ijaws balkanized into the six states share perfect boundaries with each other.
All are of Ijaw Republic.
Ijaw Republic our home.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hon. Fred Agbed's House Burnt By Unknown Gunmen (Photos) by Ijoh(m): 10:25am On Apr 27, 2022
Ijoh:
They cannot try that nonesense in Bayelsa
Ijaws are for Ijaw Republic.

All Ijaws balkanized into the six states share perfect boundaries with each other.
All are of Ijaw Republic.
Ijaw Republic our home.
Re: Hon. Fred Agbed's House Burnt By Unknown Gunmen (Photos) by orikoku: 10:32am On Apr 27, 2022
Ghen Ghen
Re: Hon. Fred Agbed's House Burnt By Unknown Gunmen (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 10:55am On Apr 27, 2022
They don't still understand this, if you fail to educate other people, you won't see peace.

3 Likes

Re: Hon. Fred Agbed's House Burnt By Unknown Gunmen (Photos) by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 27, 2022
Naaa nawa oh
Re: Hon. Fred Agbed's House Burnt By Unknown Gunmen (Photos) by slivertongue: 11:40am On Apr 27, 2022
Unknown gunmen bayelsa chapter doing their bit
Re: Hon. Fred Agbed's House Burnt By Unknown Gunmen (Photos) by yyba: 11:41am On Apr 27, 2022
grin grin grin
Re: Hon. Fred Agbed's House Burnt By Unknown Gunmen (Photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 12:32pm On Apr 27, 2022
These once no be ipob....
Re: Hon. Fred Agbed's House Burnt By Unknown Gunmen (Photos) by AnalQueenluci: 12:36pm On Apr 27, 2022
ArewaNorth:

make e pain u .we have seen how buhari ur brother is worth the risk. grin don't allow Igbo as president and kiss ur one Nigeria good bye forever .
U can see how ipob run things in the east by that time a BIAFRAN presidency will be formed .wetin ur ragtag army go do? Nothing

7 Likes

Re: Hon. Fred Agbed's House Burnt By Unknown Gunmen (Photos) by AnalQueenluci: 12:43pm On Apr 27, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Only,if you can channel such energy to your Wastern brethren who believe attacking Igbos is the only way to sell Tinubu as your candidate.
If you are really a Northerner,maybe Buhari's 8years presidency has turned North to Dubai grin grin
the ediot Is so annoying as if we care about politics , see how animalistic their people look

6 Likes

Re: Hon. Fred Agbed's House Burnt By Unknown Gunmen (Photos) by JoeEeL(m): 12:56pm On Apr 27, 2022
THE UNKNOWN GUNMEN: THEY ARE EVERYWHERE.
Re: Hon. Fred Agbed's House Burnt By Unknown Gunmen (Photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 12:56pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ok
Re: Hon. Fred Agbed's House Burnt By Unknown Gunmen (Photos) by SILVERLINES: 12:56pm On Apr 27, 2022
cheesy

2023 is here again
Re: Hon. Fred Agbed's House Burnt By Unknown Gunmen (Photos) by Passionate888: 12:57pm On Apr 27, 2022
Buhari sef
Re: Hon. Fred Agbed's House Burnt By Unknown Gunmen (Photos) by Cantonese: 12:58pm On Apr 27, 2022
Terrible.

The youths say they are not given opportunities as if the old men of today were not youths of those days.
The same youths are used by the so called old men, not to the advantage of the youths themselves, but to the advantage of the old men killing and destroying.

How this nation can move forward with such level of destruction all over the country, perpetrated by the youths themselves, is a question that the youths must answer.

In the end, after the destruction, the old men who are in power, award the contracts to themselves and get the youths to do the menial jobs.

It’s truly a very big shame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hon. Fred Agbed's House Burnt By Unknown Gunmen (Photos) by inforesource: 12:58pm On Apr 27, 2022
In another news a law maker is being chased out of his town for poor performance.

I hope they are listening.
Re: Hon. Fred Agbed's House Burnt By Unknown Gunmen (Photos) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 27, 2022
Coregists:
More...
UGM South South chapter.

1 Like

Re: Hon. Fred Agbed's House Burnt By Unknown Gunmen (Photos) by Quiny32323: 12:59pm On Apr 27, 2022
Why I like by boys, if dey want come 4u dem go still come,nothing dey sup.

2 Likes

Re: Hon. Fred Agbed's House Burnt By Unknown Gunmen (Photos) by Olasimpson: 1:00pm On Apr 27, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

But you started it here, why tagging Tinubu to South South issue. Instead of you to be promoting Obi. Friday is close.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo Presides Over Emergency FEC Meeting / How Buhari Plunged Nigeria Into Recession - Vanguard / India's Minister, Abbas, Visits El-Zakzaky To Facilitate His Treatment (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.