Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Kabir Adamu Mai-Palace's House Burnt By Fire - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kabir Adamu Mai-Palace's House Burnt By Fire (22235 Views)

Hon. Fred Agbed's House Burnt By Unknown Gunmen (Photos) / Kabir Adamu Among Passengers Kidnapped During Kaduna Train Attack / Empowerment: Kabiru Amadu Mai-Palace Shares Detergent, Local Iron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kabir Adamu Mai-Palace's House Burnt By Fire by Islie: 8:42am On Feb 05, 2020
Fire has razed down the country home of Rep Kabir Adamu Mai-Palace who represents Gusau/Tsafe in the House of Representatives, Zamfara Fire Service Department confirmed on Tuesday in Gusau.

Abdullahi Jibo, Deputy Director, Fire Prevention and Public Enlightenment of the Department, confirmed the incident to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN).

Jibo said that the fire disaster, which gutted the house located at Anguwar-Yarima area, Gusau was suspected to be caused by a power surge.

According to him, the department received a distress call from the area around 10:30 a.m. and quickly mobilised its personnel to the scene where the inferno was brought under control.

“There was no loss of lives or injuries; we were able to bring out two vehicles from the house,” he said.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2020/02/04/fire-guts-home-of-rep-member-kabir-mai-palace/amp/

1 Like

Re: Kabir Adamu Mai-Palace's House Burnt By Fire by ThiagoKid(m): 9:32am On Feb 05, 2020
Mmmh the gods are angry

5 Likes

Re: Kabir Adamu Mai-Palace's House Burnt By Fire by gaetano: 2:41pm On Feb 05, 2020
undecided
Re: Kabir Adamu Mai-Palace's House Burnt By Fire by TRUSTEDGUY: 2:41pm On Feb 05, 2020
That's an opportunity to build something better from the money way e don thief.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kabir Adamu Mai-Palace's House Burnt By Fire by BabyApple(m): 2:41pm On Feb 05, 2020
Please i am one of the tricycle rider that work from Oyingbo to Yaba.. Since we have banned i have not been able to get something to do .. keke is just there doing nothing.. please i need a job ooo.. I can wash clothes , cars. I need a job to do for God sake.. I have been sitting down idle for days. i follow trekked from Sabo to Alausa Ikeja On Monday.. Not Knowing that Ikeja Keke Rider has engaged the police earlier that day.. on getting to ikeja we were hint that we should not go near Government House If we not wan end up in jail.. Na Leg walk i take leg am reach Anthony before i later see Bus to Yaba .. Please I need a Job... Any Job as long as it is not illegal.. My keke is just 5 months Old.. If you have Mini Bus , I can Drive it for you..

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kabir Adamu Mai-Palace's House Burnt By Fire by Nuttybynature(m): 2:41pm On Feb 05, 2020
There is fire on the mountain!! shocked
Re: Kabir Adamu Mai-Palace's House Burnt By Fire by Cryomancer: 2:41pm On Feb 05, 2020
Fire kee you there...

Una never even see anything yet.

After putting the country in disarray, you now want to enjoy peace?.... Kolewerk Bro.

6 Likes

Re: Kabir Adamu Mai-Palace's House Burnt By Fire by Dupepython: 2:41pm On Feb 05, 2020
Fire everywhere na wa o
Re: Kabir Adamu Mai-Palace's House Burnt By Fire by BizBayo: 2:42pm On Feb 05, 2020
Alright...
Re: Kabir Adamu Mai-Palace's House Burnt By Fire by YorubaKinging: 2:42pm On Feb 05, 2020
If you really believe in the bible, not for riches or prosperity, then youll know we are really close to the end..
And also according to the bible many people will die
So change your ways cos war, pestilence, famine and death is already here ....
Let he who have ears hear what the spirit is saying

2 Likes

Re: Kabir Adamu Mai-Palace's House Burnt By Fire by zeelux97(m): 2:42pm On Feb 05, 2020
G
Re: Kabir Adamu Mai-Palace's House Burnt By Fire by Osidazz19: 2:43pm On Feb 05, 2020
Inferior and fake electrical products everywhere. Causes of vast majority of fires in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Kabir Adamu Mai-Palace's House Burnt By Fire by adigun98(m): 2:43pm On Feb 05, 2020
Wanna keep seeing something like this happen to the politicians

4 Likes

Re: Kabir Adamu Mai-Palace's House Burnt By Fire by Speedybiscuit: 2:44pm On Feb 05, 2020
We don't care!
Re: Kabir Adamu Mai-Palace's House Burnt By Fire by starpower(m): 2:44pm On Feb 05, 2020
BabyApple:
Please i am one of the tricycle rider that work from Oyingbo to Yaba.. Since we have banned i have not been able to get something to do .. keke is just there doing nothing.. please i need a job ooo.. I can wash clothes , cars. I need a job to do for God sake.. I have been sitting down idle for days. i follow trekked from Sabo to Alausa Ikeja On Monday.. Not Knowing that Ikeja Keke Rider has engaged the police earlier that day.. on getting to ikeja we were hint that we should not go near Government House If we not wan end up in jail.. Na Leg walk i take leg am reach Anthony before i later see Bus to Yaba .. Please I need a Job... Any Job as long as it is not illegal.. My keke is just 5 months Old.. If you have Mini Bus , I can Drive it for you..
How much for the keke

3 Likes

Re: Kabir Adamu Mai-Palace's House Burnt By Fire by daddytime(m): 2:45pm On Feb 05, 2020
Mai Palace's Palace don catch faya
Re: Kabir Adamu Mai-Palace's House Burnt By Fire by Makavelli25: 2:45pm On Feb 05, 2020
BabyApple:
Nawa o. You don sufer o. God will bless your hustle o.

3 Likes

Re: Kabir Adamu Mai-Palace's House Burnt By Fire by Situation001(m): 2:45pm On Feb 05, 2020
bad
Re: Kabir Adamu Mai-Palace's House Burnt By Fire by Ogegeodey(m): 2:47pm On Feb 05, 2020
How ever the fire was able to locate him is fine, they should take fire service serious by funding and equipping them.

3 Likes

Re: Kabir Adamu Mai-Palace's House Burnt By Fire by BabyApple(m): 2:48pm On Feb 05, 2020
starpower:

How much for the keke
I Collected it on Hire Purchase.. Check my thread i sold the one i have last year 350k. i use am rent house.. i collected another one for 1.1 million i have don pay 450k.. the keke is just there..
Re: Kabir Adamu Mai-Palace's House Burnt By Fire by Sayfact: 2:48pm On Feb 05, 2020
Non of my business
Re: Kabir Adamu Mai-Palace's House Burnt By Fire by EnEnPeecee: 2:49pm On Feb 05, 2020
grin

Nigerian's gat no chill. This kain news dey sweet dem gan
Re: Kabir Adamu Mai-Palace's House Burnt By Fire by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:49pm On Feb 05, 2020
We hope no life was lost?!

That is d koko!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kabir Adamu Mai-Palace's House Burnt By Fire by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:50pm On Feb 05, 2020
Opportunity for him to spend some of the padded community projects fund. People's houses are being gutted by fire everyday and its no news. Stalemate and second base jare
Re: Kabir Adamu Mai-Palace's House Burnt By Fire by Yankiss(m): 2:51pm On Feb 05, 2020
There is need to educate the public on basic fire safety. There are far too many incidents for comfort and most of these if not all are preventable!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kabir Adamu Mai-Palace's House Burnt By Fire by Researchclue: 2:51pm On Feb 05, 2020
Get your websites and applications for as low as 20,000 naira
Re: Kabir Adamu Mai-Palace's House Burnt By Fire by Reggaeboy: 2:53pm On Feb 05, 2020
Nairalanders pls join me and sing � this song

God of Elijah send down fire �

God of Elijah send down fire!!

God of Elijah send down fire !!!

Check my stamp
For more lyrics undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Kabir Adamu Mai-Palace's House Burnt By Fire by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 05, 2020
BabyApple:

do you have a license?

2 Likes

Re: Kabir Adamu Mai-Palace's House Burnt By Fire by BlackfireX: 2:56pm On Feb 05, 2020
Oh so sorry...

R.l.P

(1) (2) (Reply)

Non-Indigenes Of Lagos March To INEC Office To Demand PVCs (Pictured) / Returning PDP Members Should Be Stoned Like Satan In Kaaba – Governor Shettima / Group Demands Fayose’s Removal As Ekiti Governor In 14 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.