Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,872 members, 7,813,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Manifesto Unveiling: Oyebanji Expresses Appreciation To APC Leaders, Ekiti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Manifesto Unveiling: Oyebanji Expresses Appreciation To APC Leaders, Ekiti (7323 Views)

Oyebanji Expresses Condolences On Nollywood Actor, Fadeyi Oloro’s Passing / Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji / Pictures From Udom Reelection Launch And Manifesto Unveiling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manifesto Unveiling: Oyebanji Expresses Appreciation To APC Leaders, Ekiti by sojiboy(m): 9:45am On Apr 27, 2022
*Manifesto unveiling: Oyebanji Expresses Appreciation to APC Leaders, Ekiti People*

...reiterates commitment to issue- based campaign

The All Progressives Congress (APC) Governorship Candidate in the June 18 election, Mr Biodun Abayomi Oyebanji, has expressed his appreciation to APC leaders, party members and the people of the State for their massive support and show of love during the official unveiling of his manifesto and opening of campaign office in Ado- Ekiti on Tuesday.

Following the unveiling of the six- point development agenda at a colourful event at the Adetiloye Hall, Oyebanji, leaders of the party and supporters had staged a carnival - like possession to Ajilosun end of the state capital for the opening of his campaign office.

Oyebanji, in a statement on Wednesday, expressed his appreciation to God Almighty for th e success of the event. Specifically, he thanked Ekiti State Governor and leader of the party in the State, Dr. Kayode Fayemi, his wife, Erelu Bisi Fayemi; the Deputy Governor, Otunba Bisi Egbeyemi, former Deputy Governor, Prof Modupe Adelabu; APC State Chairman, Barrister Paul Omotosho and members of his excecutive for their support.

He also thanked National and State Assembly members present, women and youth wings of the party, leadership of the various unions, market women, artisans, drivers unions and commercial moricycles drivers and the BAO Independent Support Group for the massive support.

The APC Candidate said he was overwhelmed by the crowd and the fact they defied the scorching sun to take part in the road show from Trade Fair Complex to Ajilosun ( a distance of about 10 km) in solidarity with him.

While calling on APC members and his supporters to step up their mobilisation efforts ahead of the June 18 election, Oyebanji reiterated his promise to stand firm and follow to the letter all the developmental plans listed in his manifesto.

He also reassured Ekiti people that the APC campaign would be issued-based and devoid of any form of violence.

“Yesterday's events marked a significant part of our aspiration to provide quality leadership for Ekiti people. To say I was overwhelmed and impressed by the support I got from my leaders and people of Ekiti, who trooped out in large numbers to be part of the road show, would be an understatement. The demonstrated love and support for me, my deputy governorship candidate and the APC has further rekindled my conviction that Ekiti people are truly progressive minded and still prefer our party, APC, to other political parties.

"Having presented our manifesto, I promise, with all sincerity, to remain committed to it. I will not derail in my determination to sustain the developmental strides of Governor John Kayode Fayemi administration. Ekiti has shown us love and I want them to continue giving us the support to enable us win the June 18 election," he stated.

*Raheem Akingbolu*
Media Assistant
https://dailytrust.com/ekiti-govship-apc-candidate-unveils-6-point-agenda

1 Like

Re: Manifesto Unveiling: Oyebanji Expresses Appreciation To APC Leaders, Ekiti by meritadavize1(m): 3:06pm On Apr 29, 2022
K
Re: Manifesto Unveiling: Oyebanji Expresses Appreciation To APC Leaders, Ekiti by Afonjamuslim24(f): 3:06pm On Apr 29, 2022
I am still in shock and it still marvels how some Afonja slaves in this forum wants an old Iragbiji ancestor to be their President. shocked Truly, the old Iragbiji slave master must be really manipulative, to still be in total control of his slaves after so many years.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manifesto Unveiling: Oyebanji Expresses Appreciation To APC Leaders, Ekiti by Joanney: 3:07pm On Apr 29, 2022
I don't understand.
What??
Re: Manifesto Unveiling: Oyebanji Expresses Appreciation To APC Leaders, Ekiti by Ciscogod(m): 3:07pm On Apr 29, 2022
Segun Oni is the next Gov of Ekiti State

4 Likes

Re: Manifesto Unveiling: Oyebanji Expresses Appreciation To APC Leaders, Ekiti by AntiChristian: 3:07pm On Apr 29, 2022
What are the names of the graduands?
Re: Manifesto Unveiling: Oyebanji Expresses Appreciation To APC Leaders, Ekiti by Agbavboo(m): 3:07pm On Apr 29, 2022
Cool
Re: Manifesto Unveiling: Oyebanji Expresses Appreciation To APC Leaders, Ekiti by Masonfaeaaa: 3:08pm On Apr 29, 2022
Ok

Re: Manifesto Unveiling: Oyebanji Expresses Appreciation To APC Leaders, Ekiti by hopahoduloq: 3:08pm On Apr 29, 2022
ok
We love what we do at InMotion ICT HUB, and that passion drives us to give you the best quality for your business website.
So, with NO ADVANCE PAYMENT, chat us up now for the website of your dreams.
check my signature or profile for contact

Re: Manifesto Unveiling: Oyebanji Expresses Appreciation To APC Leaders, Ekiti by mach7(m): 3:09pm On Apr 29, 2022
Oga candidate, abeg reconcile with other aggrieved members and present a united front.

The primaries that brought you in had some question marks, but your popularity arising from being the incumbent Governor's choice isn't in doubt sha.
Re: Manifesto Unveiling: Oyebanji Expresses Appreciation To APC Leaders, Ekiti by bestman09(m): 3:09pm On Apr 29, 2022
cheesy
Nothing consam me. Na my business I dey mind

Re: Manifesto Unveiling: Oyebanji Expresses Appreciation To APC Leaders, Ekiti by Cerebellum: 3:09pm On Apr 29, 2022
This dirty game kiss
Re: Manifesto Unveiling: Oyebanji Expresses Appreciation To APC Leaders, Ekiti by Lemmy123(m): 3:11pm On Apr 29, 2022
Issorite
Re: Manifesto Unveiling: Oyebanji Expresses Appreciation To APC Leaders, Ekiti by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:12pm On Apr 29, 2022
Check inside that shrine, it is one of those Calabash
Re: Manifesto Unveiling: Oyebanji Expresses Appreciation To APC Leaders, Ekiti by specialmati(m): 3:13pm On Apr 29, 2022
grin grin grin grin abeg anyone know the slogan APC is going to use for 2023 campaign.2015 negative change,2019 next level of negative change ,then 2023 ?(finish level of negative change)be wise

1 Like

Re: Manifesto Unveiling: Oyebanji Expresses Appreciation To APC Leaders, Ekiti by johnkay1(m): 3:13pm On Apr 29, 2022
Another story again sad
Re: Manifesto Unveiling: Oyebanji Expresses Appreciation To APC Leaders, Ekiti by marcusaurelio(m): 3:14pm On Apr 29, 2022
Ciscogod:
Segun Oni is the next Gov of Ekiti State
Gbamsolutely… no third term agenda for Fayemi and Fayose.. I heard 65% of Ekiti PDP members went to SDP with Segun Oni.. some aggrieved APC members will vote for him..

2 Likes

Re: Manifesto Unveiling: Oyebanji Expresses Appreciation To APC Leaders, Ekiti by akanbiaa(m): 3:18pm On Apr 29, 2022
Okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manifesto Unveiling: Oyebanji Expresses Appreciation To APC Leaders, Ekiti by Southernigbo: 3:21pm On Apr 29, 2022
na that candidate wei get igbo wife we de vote
Re: Manifesto Unveiling: Oyebanji Expresses Appreciation To APC Leaders, Ekiti by Ciscogod(m): 3:21pm On Apr 29, 2022
marcusaurelio:
Gbamsolutely… no third term agenda for Fayemi and Fayose.. I heard 65% of Ekiti PDP members went to SDP with Segun Oni.. some aggrieved APC members will vote for him..

you just said it all

1 Like

Re: Manifesto Unveiling: Oyebanji Expresses Appreciation To APC Leaders, Ekiti by Maguire004: 3:31pm On Apr 29, 2022
To learn hacking checkout my signature

✅✅
Re: Manifesto Unveiling: Oyebanji Expresses Appreciation To APC Leaders, Ekiti by oyeb15: 3:40pm On Apr 29, 2022
Not my business again cos years after years, tenure after tenure, governor after governor, states are still in deep mess and getting worse.

The former is always better than d latter.
Re: Manifesto Unveiling: Oyebanji Expresses Appreciation To APC Leaders, Ekiti by smile11s(m): 4:24pm On Apr 29, 2022
ok
Re: Manifesto Unveiling: Oyebanji Expresses Appreciation To APC Leaders, Ekiti by ThankGodFriday(m): 4:26pm On Apr 29, 2022
Erente

(1) (2) (Reply)

Radio Biafra Launches UYO Relay Station, To Start Broadcasting By Weekend / The List Of Top 20 Most Corrupt Nigerians (dead/alive) / Osinbajo: We’ll Probe N2bn Ecological Fund Shared Under Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.