Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,927 members, 7,817,717 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Ibiyeomie: Joblessness Is Not Caused By Devil. It's Caused By Lack Of Integrity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ibiyeomie: Joblessness Is Not Caused By Devil. It's Caused By Lack Of Integrity (14178 Views)

Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life / Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibiyeomie: Joblessness Is Not Caused By Devil. It's Caused By Lack Of Integrity by TMSMedia: 10:50am On Apr 27, 2022
Joblessness Is Not Caused By The Devil. It Is Caused By Lack Of Integrity - Pastor Ibiyeomie (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGiw8qxw5nQ

Founder and senior pastor of Salvation Ministries, David Ibiyeomie, has said that any architect or accountant that doesn't have a job isn't because of the devil but because they lack integrity, IGBERETV reports.

Speaking during a church service recently, Ibiyeomie said;

''Any builder not getting jobs is not the devil. It is integrity that is your problem. All architects, all builders, civil engineers, if you are not getting jobs..there are too many jobs. It is not because there is no jobs, You lack integrity.

You are so good...anybody that is good and is not getting jobs...any accountant that is not employed lacks integrity. The first qualification of an accountant is integrity. The second qualification is integrity, the third is integrity. Not ICAN. An accountant's qualification is not ICAN. ICAN without integrity, you are in the CAN.''

https://igberetvnews.com/1418952/joblessness-caused-devil-caused-lack-integrity-pastor-ibiyeomie-video/

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibiyeomie: Joblessness Is Not Caused By Devil. It's Caused By Lack Of Integrity by sapientia(m): 11:10am On Apr 27, 2022
Rubbish

Blaming people for being unemployed due to government incompetency

70 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ibiyeomie: Joblessness Is Not Caused By Devil. It's Caused By Lack Of Integrity by christistruth01: 11:22am On Apr 27, 2022
Is Fake Pastor a Job or a Pestilence ?

In Europe Church's built Free Schools, Free Hospitals took Care of Widows and Orphans free of Charge,took care of the Poor and gave many the means to Earn a Living in addition to Preaching

They were the Societies Safety net against destitution

They Preached the Gospel of Jesus Christ with Charity and with Clarity

Which of the above have you done Ibieyomi ?

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibiyeomie: Joblessness Is Not Caused By Devil. It's Caused By Lack Of Integrity by CyberHustle: 11:51am On Apr 27, 2022
christistruth01:
Is Fake Pastor a Job or a Pestilence ?

In Europe Church's built Free Schools, Free Hospitals took Care of Widows and Orphans free of Charge,took care of the Poor and gave many the means to Earn a Living in addition to Preaching

They were the Societies Safety net against destitution

They Preached the Gospel with Charity

Which of the above have you done Ibieyomi ?

pls what job do these europe church do to get money? I like to know because feeding the poor unconditionally is not a small nor moderate task.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibiyeomie: Joblessness Is Not Caused By Devil. It's Caused By Lack Of Integrity by nzube89(m): 12:03pm On Apr 27, 2022
CyberHustle:
pls what job do these europe church do to get money? I like to know because feeding the poor unconditionally is not a small at moderate task.
They don't do any job what they do is they give back to the society very well .I was in Morocco during the Lock down I was a member Rccg ,they didn't do much for their members but church of later day saint was over feeding their members .They even placed some on salary and even Anglican and catholic was trying .My brother Nigeria have a different type of Christianity .it is not founded on love

121 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ibiyeomie: Joblessness Is Not Caused By Devil. It's Caused By Lack Of Integrity by christistruth01: 12:09pm On Apr 27, 2022
CyberHustle:
pls what job do these europe church do to get money? I like to know because feeding the poor unconditionally is not a small nor moderate task.

Go and read about the History of the Church in Europe you will marvel
It was Christianity that made Europe
All of it

They gave to the poor from Offerings and Gifts to the Church and because of that many rich People Started giving gifts of Tracts of Land and Property to the Churches with very specific instructions to use it to Cater for the poor

23 Likes

Re: Ibiyeomie: Joblessness Is Not Caused By Devil. It's Caused By Lack Of Integrity by demmie1: 12:16pm On Apr 27, 2022
Spilling rubbish from mouth as usual

So accountants and engineers should put integrity in their cv to get jobs that are not available

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibiyeomie: Joblessness Is Not Caused By Devil. It's Caused By Lack Of Integrity by temmyyem: 1:21pm On Apr 27, 2022
Talk is really cheap for these god of men.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibiyeomie: Joblessness Is Not Caused By Devil. It's Caused By Lack Of Integrity by Quiny32323: 1:50pm On Apr 27, 2022
Church is one of our undoing as a nation, they are just enriching themselves and making people more useless.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibiyeomie: Joblessness Is Not Caused By Devil. It's Caused By Lack Of Integrity by money121(m): 4:22pm On Apr 27, 2022
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibiyeomie: Joblessness Is Not Caused By Devil. It's Caused By Lack Of Integrity by NobleAngell(f): 4:23pm On Apr 27, 2022
It's the " ICAN WITHOUT INTEGRITY, YOU'RE IN A CAN" for me. I dunno about you Sha.

3 Likes

Re: Ibiyeomie: Joblessness Is Not Caused By Devil. It's Caused By Lack Of Integrity by NotBeenPaid: 4:23pm On Apr 27, 2022

Lubbish
Re: Ibiyeomie: Joblessness Is Not Caused By Devil. It's Caused By Lack Of Integrity by kerry57: 4:23pm On Apr 27, 2022
I disagree with this submission more than 100 percent if possible.

So when u finish school with the best integrity, good result, hardworking qualities etc. The company that will employ u that is not readily available will employ u in the spirit realm before they measure ur integrity abi?

Abeg jobless is majorly born out of very poor govt policies on the economy, security, education and research etc.

I expected better sir.

10 Likes

Re: Ibiyeomie: Joblessness Is Not Caused By Devil. It's Caused By Lack Of Integrity by NwaAmaikpe: 4:23pm On Apr 27, 2022
shocked

If you are unemployed or do not know what to do, use your hands!
It is biblical, Exodus 4:2.

When people tell me they are jobless, I look at them in pure disgust.

I became self-employed at the age of 8 when I learnt how to lock myself up in the bathroom and get busy with masturbation.

Haven mastered the use of my hands, I've seldom left them unemployed.

20 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ibiyeomie: Joblessness Is Not Caused By Devil. It's Caused By Lack Of Integrity by dohalimegovo: 4:23pm On Apr 27, 2022
Correct �

All Electrical skills
Ordinary and advanced.
Check my profile for more information

2 Likes

Re: Ibiyeomie: Joblessness Is Not Caused By Devil. It's Caused By Lack Of Integrity by omenka(m): 4:24pm On Apr 27, 2022
Yes, lack of it, especially on the part of our leaders.
Re: Ibiyeomie: Joblessness Is Not Caused By Devil. It's Caused By Lack Of Integrity by lagonovo: 4:24pm On Apr 27, 2022
I agree with him.

1 Like

Re: Ibiyeomie: Joblessness Is Not Caused By Devil. It's Caused By Lack Of Integrity by Kingspin(m): 4:25pm On Apr 27, 2022
Some people have over what it takes to secure a job but have no job...

You don't know what the rest of the people go through...

Life is not 100 per cent
But keep taking a step.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibiyeomie: Joblessness Is Not Caused By Devil. It's Caused By Lack Of Integrity by AleAirHub(m): 4:25pm On Apr 27, 2022
All I see is anger and venom from the beginning to the finish of the comments. Not everyone will appreciate every message or sermon. It's better to waka pass if the message no pure for your side instead of insulting biko. cheesy cheesy cheesy

He made some good arguments, in my opinion.
cool cool cool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibiyeomie: Joblessness Is Not Caused By Devil. It's Caused By Lack Of Integrity by Angel55555(m): 4:25pm On Apr 27, 2022
Smh.....
Re: Ibiyeomie: Joblessness Is Not Caused By Devil. It's Caused By Lack Of Integrity by AbuAeesha: 4:26pm On Apr 27, 2022
wat abt those that haven't got the job in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Ibiyeomie: Joblessness Is Not Caused By Devil. It's Caused By Lack Of Integrity by damosky12(m): 4:26pm On Apr 27, 2022
Count one to three now, they children of rebellion will start coming.

All they are coming to do is to speak evil of the man, speak evil of pastors, and slander the church.

They will not acknowledged the point the pastor is making (the importance of integrity). All they are out for is just to slander and speak evil. They are the children of rebellion. They operate on the whims of evil spirits.

Don't buy into their poison. Listen to the video, learn from it, and move.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibiyeomie: Joblessness Is Not Caused By Devil. It's Caused By Lack Of Integrity by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 4:26pm On Apr 27, 2022
H
Re: Ibiyeomie: Joblessness Is Not Caused By Devil. It's Caused By Lack Of Integrity by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 27, 2022
These men now drift from their callings to infiltrate other professionals.
Last time it was Apostle Suleiman blaming & castigating the Igbos, telling them they are not United, meanwhile we have stupid Igbos in that useless church who would have stood up to challenge him, asking him if the northerners were united...?

How can a United set of people carry out suicide bombing on their kinsmen?

How can a United set of people propagate poverty on their kinsmen?
How can a United set of people ensure backwardness prevails in their landland despite romancing power for so many years?

Igbos are not United yet we have one of the best apprenticeship system in the world.
Igbo women come together every year to pilot August meeting.
They carried out ABA WOMEN'S RIOT, which has remained epic

APOSTLE just mind your Business!
Else I will personally finish you professionally.
Re: Ibiyeomie: Joblessness Is Not Caused By Devil. It's Caused By Lack Of Integrity by AfroAgroPower: 4:26pm On Apr 27, 2022
TMSMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1418952/joblessness-caused-devil-caused-lack-integrity-pastor-ibiyeomie-video/

True.

However;
Many other factors count aside "Integrity".

Lack of Direction,
Lack of Confidence,
Laziness,
Procrastination etc

are a few other factors that also causes Joblessness.

https://www.nairaland.com/7099132/tkog-whats-business-financial-struggle#112317258

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibiyeomie: Joblessness Is Not Caused By Devil. It's Caused By Lack Of Integrity by Brendaniel: 4:27pm On Apr 27, 2022
omenka:
Yes, lack of it, especially on the part of our leaders.

The same leaders you keep supporting...
Re: Ibiyeomie: Joblessness Is Not Caused By Devil. It's Caused By Lack Of Integrity by SmartPolician: 4:27pm On Apr 27, 2022
Given the context he used, he's very right.

However, the #1 cause of unemployment in Nigeria is that good neither creates good jobs nor a conducive environment for business to thrive shocked

1 Like

Re: Ibiyeomie: Joblessness Is Not Caused By Devil. It's Caused By Lack Of Integrity by Basicend: 4:27pm On Apr 27, 2022
Wao. . But where is the job self. .
Re: Ibiyeomie: Joblessness Is Not Caused By Devil. It's Caused By Lack Of Integrity by saintkel(m): 4:28pm On Apr 27, 2022
Quiny32323:
Church is one of our undoing as a nation, they are just enriching themselves and making people more useless.
I don't agree with dis....Nigeria's most presenting challenge now is not d fault of d church.....perhaps u wanna take disnback

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TB Joshua On Leadership Newspaper Interview: I Never Spoke With Anyone / Romance With Female Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Oyakhilome’s Marriage / 10 Things The Bible Wants U To Know In This Recession Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.