Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,031 members, 7,863,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:10 AM

Ko Le Ye Won: Eedris And Ruggedman's Collabo. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Ko Le Ye Won: Eedris And Ruggedman's Collabo. (1116 Views)

M.i.'s Emancipation - Should Mode9 And Ruggedman Hang Their Boots? / Eedris And Ruggedman Collabo. Koleyewon Lyrics / Mode 9 And Ruggedman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ko Le Ye Won: Eedris And Ruggedman's Collabo. by Manta(m): 5:09pm On Aug 07, 2007
Eedris Abdul Kareem and his erstwhile enemy Ruggedman have completed their much publicized collabo single, titled “Ko le ye won” (they can’t understand). The single will be dished off Eedris’ next 21 tracks album tagged ‘RETURN OF THE KING’. The collabo cut talks about Eedris’ clash with 50 Cents, comments to his ‘Jaga Jaga’ and ‘Letter to Mr. President’ singles. He used the same joint to elucidate his stance in all of these experiences. A line from the single quotes "2Face wan' be like Obasanjo but I want to be like Fela". The intent of that line can only be explained by the rapper himself.

Masterminding the production of most songs on the album is fast rising producer, Puffy Tee who also produced the remix of “Wifey” for defunct group Maintain featuring Eedris.

Another tip off from a source close to the returning rapper revealed that two songs from the album were produced by Dr Dre through Unisoul Music and Sony BMG.

The album is going to be released later in the year on Eedris' personal record label 'Lakreem records'.
Re: Ko Le Ye Won: Eedris And Ruggedman's Collabo. by tosinadeda: 6:00pm On Aug 07, 2007
Rugged man is jst a double sided sonofabitch

its clear 2 me now that his ehen track was2 make name and not really clear the mess in the music scene
Re: Ko Le Ye Won: Eedris And Ruggedman's Collabo. by skingo(m): 6:11pm On Aug 07, 2007
whocares what ruggedman did, when 50 cent put out wanksta. i dont think he wasnt thinkin bout not sellin. of course he wanted to sel, ehen worked out for ruggedman and thats one of the best diss tracks ive heard from a nigerian apart from ghetto p's diss to mode 9, that one na another level. and that one to me is real beef. i dont think that one has anything sort of promo to do with it.
its good to see them back in the studio, eedris and rugedman that is,

hopefully this will benefit both of them asper eedris coming back adn ruggedman showinn that he's bigger than all the bullshit!,
Re: Ko Le Ye Won: Eedris And Ruggedman's Collabo. by tosinadeda: 6:15pm On Aug 07, 2007
U wil agree wit me that sauce kid and ghetto p's song was a diss track

but rugged's had an unterior motive apart 4rm dissn.
The disd like four diff people in one track,doesnt that telU sumtin

(1) (Reply)

Dj Zeez Ft Saucekid And Fyv ---push It. / Gospel Hard Core Rap / Serius Jones - Oh Baby - Will He Ever Cross Over From Battlerap To Mainstream?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.